Discovering Olivia Ch. 04

Story Info
Older man meets a younger woman and his world opens up.
12k words
4.78
4.5k
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 10/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHMiller
MrHMiller
26 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters in the story are fictional and not based on any real or AI people and all are 18 years or older.

Suggestion: Of course you can start with this story but you'll probably enjoy Olivia's exploits even more if you start at chapter 1.

With their stomachs rumbling, Olivia and Rob eagerly scanned the bustling food court for a vacant table. The honeyed scent of freshly baked scones wafted through the space coming from the nearby ovens, as they made their way toward a small, secluded table. Just moments before, they had exited the museum's grand hall exhibit of Impressionist paintings, with Olivia serving as a knowledgeable tour guide to Rob. Despite his previous exposure to some of these renowned pieces of art, Rob was engrossed by Olivia's detailed insights of the artist's lives and contribution to the Impressionist movement. Sitting in this magnificent temple of human imagination, Rob couldn't help feel astonished by the contrast between everyday actions such as sipping a double espresso and nibbling a maple scone and the extraordinary feats of creativity surrounding him. It was not quite a "Sunday Afternoon" imagined by Seurat but Rob recognized the similarities. He was a simple man and always assumed art was for elitists but now he was confronted with the need to re-evaluate his thinking. The experience was far removed from anything he had ever been exposed to previously, and it left him hungry for knowledge about culture and art history. If this local museum could show these works, what mysteries lay in a place like the Louvre or the Musee d'Orsay, he thought? Maybe a trip with Olivia was something to consider?

Olivia and Rob were virtually bouncing in their seats with excitement as they traveled the palm-lined streets of Feather Sound, Florida, heading towards their first real encounter with Sam. Olivia couldn't refrain from fidgeting. Her body buzzed with an irresistible urge to pleasure herself. Beside her, Rob struggled to focus on the road, his mind wandering to thoughts of what they were about to do. They pulled into Sam's driveway at 5pm on a beautiful, sunny afternoon. Stepping from the car, Liv smoothed her white pants and checked her appearance in the rear view mirror. "Fucking hot," she thought.

"Do I look okay?" she asked anxiously looking for affirmation of her own feelings.

"Sweetie, you look better that peppermint ice cream," Rob replied, unable to take his eyes off of her. Peppermint ice cream was Rob's favorite since childhood and used the analogy when he really liked something. She wore white, tight pants, a low-cut white halter top that revealed a generous heaping of side boob, gorgeous cleavage, high heels and Jackie O sunglasses completed the perfect ensemble.

"And you look quite posh yourself," Liv said when they met at the front of the car. She ran her hands over Rob's pressed jeans, crisp white shirt with blue linen blazer and loafers.

"Guys should wear blazers more often," Olivia said. "You look so much better than with a tropical shirt."

Walking towards Sam's front door, it swung open before they even had a chance to ring the bell. Sam stood for all to see wearing pink, fluffy heels and a barely there satin wrap that left little to the imagination. "Oh my god, don't you two look good enough to eat!" she exclaimed, eyeing Olivia up and down. "And I hope I do.

It's almost a shame to have to strip you bare," Sam purred. And as they stepped into the modest entryway, Liv felt a surge of anticipation, this was going to be an unforgettable encounter indeed.

On the way to Sam's, Olivia ask Rob the question that had been nagging her the past two weeks. "Do you ever think about being with another woman?" Her gaze was fixed ahead as they drove toward their destination.

Rob didn't hesitate confessing his wants, trailing a finger up Olivia's thigh as he spoke. She shivered at his touch, feeling the heat intensify within her and caught him stealing glances at her from the corner of his eye.

"Yeah, it's been on my mind constantly ever since Sam's last visit but not in the way you think," Rob admitted hoarsely. "The thought of you both together drives me crazy. It's nothing like we experienced with Ellen. This time, I'll get to join in with two women as they pleasure each other. So yeah, I think about being with another woman but only if I'm with you. And if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be doing this. You're the sexiest woman I've ever known." She loved Rob for taking away her insecurities and protecting her.

What would happen when she saw Sam, naked for the first time? The butterflies in her stomach were doing flips at the thought. The moments leading up to an encounter were incredibly intense, full of anticipation and endless possibilities. In her mind, she could already feel Sam's hands on her body and lips discovering all the spots she wanted her to go.

"How do I feel about this?" Olivia thought to herself. The last few miles of the drive seemed to take forever, as the car inched closer towards its destination.

Olivia suddenly snapped back to the present, and found Sam's standing in front of her. She was dressed in a lustrous pink, silk robe that barely covered her exposed, lower ass cheeks. It was the only thing she wore, other than the pink furry heels adorning her delicate feet. With deliberate intention, Sam had dressed herself as a playful and alluring swinger, ready for a night of fun. The silk robe softly accentuated her curves, with a deep v-neck exposing the edges of her tempting soft breasts and cinched with a thin belt. It could come off in a flash and she would be naked and ready for play. She had taken extra care to be completely smooth down below, rubbing moisturizer into her vulva for several days previous.

In contrast, Olivia's attire was more subdued. She wore white satin pajama pants, paired with a halter top that supported her heavy bosom, and simple white heels. Rob, too, was dressed in a blue linen blazer, oxford white shirt, beige linen pants, and loafers but even Rob knew he was window dressing for the woman.

"Welcome to my modest domicile," Sam purred, gesturing for them to look around.

"Please make yourselves at home."

"Thank you so much, Sam," Liv replied with excitement. "This is all so thrilling."

"Let me show you about," Sam beckoned, leading the couple through a quick tour of the house. She made sure they knew where the bathroom then returning to the well-stocked bar in the living room. The afternoon sun filtered through the windows, casting a warm glow on the spacious living area. Plush sofas and armchairs invited them to relax and enjoy their surroundings. Plates of moist chicken, juicy meatballs, creamy cheese, and other delectable tempted their taste buds and just beyond the sliding glass doors, an inviting hot tub bubbled at the perfect temperature out on the deck. Every detail appeared to have been carefully considered and specifically selected for their visit. Fresh flowers adorned numerous rooms, filling the air with a sweet floral scent.

"Just take whatever you want when you're hungry," Sam encouraged, flashing a charming smile. "Rob, would you mind making a first drink? I'll have an Old Fashioned and I just need to talk with Olivia for a moment." With Liv's arm tucked in hers, she led her into the kitchen to chat.

"Liv, honey. I know I'm supposed to be jaded at this stuff but all this week I've been absolutely on edge waiting for today. What the fuck is wrong with me? My heart is racing at the thought of you, and I can't get the thought of you out of my mind. You said some pretty bold things the other day about wanting to fuck me, and I hope you meant every word of it," Sam confessed.

"Sorry for being so blunt," Liv apologized.

"No need to apologize, dear. Your honesty is refreshing, but I hope your going to follow through," Sam implored her.

"Can we stop talking about this and start doing," Sam pleaded, a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "I don't know how much longer I can resist your fucking tits. Every time those beautiful boobs move, I feel more wetness between my legs. Let's go to the hot tub and get to know each other better."

Liv's face flushed at Sam's words. "Yeah, let's do that," she agreed eagerly.

They walked into the other room where Rob was waiting with drinks.

"We're going to the hot tub now, Rob. No preliminaries," Liv commanded, her voice filled with anticipation.

"Time to get naked."

"Absolutely," Rob replied with a smile.

Sam took Liv's hand and led her towards the back door where the hot tub awaits. As they walked, Rob put his hands around Liv waist following close behind.

"We're headed out back," Sam said playfully.

Olivia grinned, her heart racing. "I'll lead the way," she said and she raised her arms above her head in celebration and swaying her hips in an exaggerated fashion for the pleasure of Sam and Rob. She twirled a few times and beckoned them both by lifting her boobs in each hand and offering them to the pair.

The hot tub was built into the wooden deck, steam rising from the agitated water. Teak benches were set up conveniently on either side of the hot tub, each piled with fresh towels, adding to the comfortable setting.

"Just leave your clothes on the benches," Sam directed them. Olivia checked with Rob and then quickly began disrobing. Each had agreed to dispense with underwear because really what's the point? In less than fifteen seconds they were naked looking at each other. For the first time, Rob and Liv got a look at Sam's naked body; black hair in a bob, five foot four with a thin frame. Her pubic hair was smoothly shaved with the exception of a small landing strip above her princess parts. There gap between her legs was large, showing a small, well defined vulva and the hood of her clitoris forced apart her outer lips. She had gently curving hips and a cute rounded perky bottom. Sam had enviable tits that looked like two pears with quarter size areolas and erect number two nipples. Her fingers were long and thin with elegantly manicured red nails. She had delicate feet with long toes and red polish. Liv, having laid her clothes on the bench walked over to face Sam and leaned in to kiss her on the mouth, her hand trembled slightly as she placed them on Sam's small boobs. They were soft, dense and squishy and she felt exhilarated knowing she had permission to experiment with Sam.

Rob was aware of the big step Olivia just took. It had been years since she had had an experience with a woman and he knew she was wrestling with her feelings. The three lovers slipped into the warm water one after the other, the heat enveloping their bodies and comfort as they submerged to their chest. Sam and Olivia glancing at each other, from across the tub trying to assess the situation. All three knew this was just a taste of the coming evening and they were satisfied for the moment to let the passion build.

Liv seductively smiled at Sam, her eyes filled with desire. The hot water loosened the muscles and Sam felt herself become more pliant and relaxed, ready for the pleasures to come. Orgasms always seemed to soar higher for her after a steamy soak.

"Gorgeous," Sam breathed, feasting on Olivia's face and eyes as they submerged themselves into the water. Their skin tingled and sparked with electricity until Sam's hands slipped under the surface, hungrily searching for Liv's boobs.

"I've been imagining this," Sam purred, her voice filled with longing as she locked eyes with Liv. They were both unable to resist each other's alluring presence. But just as things were heating up, Rob glided behind Sam, his strong hands wrapping around her waist and pulling her back against his chest. Liv felt a pang of disappointment as she was separated from Sam, but Sam felt the hard length of Rob's cock pressed against her lower back, and she was reminded that tonight would be a mix of sensations. With a hand on each of Sam's boobs, he expertly teased her nipples, making them stand at attention as then he squeezed and pulled.

"You're both so beautiful," Rob murmured in his deep baritone voice, trailing kisses along Sam's neck and shoulders. S he let out a satisfied sigh as he played with her fun tits. Liv watched with hungry eyes, eager to finally join in on the passionate encounter.

The two woman had been circling each other like hungry seductresses for far too long. Sam's voice was raspy as she whispered, "Come here," and reached for Liv. It was the cue for Rob to retreat and let the woman control the events. With practiced grace, Liv moved closer and closer until her body pressed against Sam's, the water oscillating in little waves around them. Sam tangled her fingers in Liv's hair, pulling her close for a kiss that excited them both. Their tongues battled for dominance, Sam's hands found its way to Liv's voluptuous boobs, kneading them with skilled fingers. Meanwhile, Rob explored down Liv's body, sandwiching Sam between them. The triple sensations were almost too much, and they moaned in bliss realizing their first encounter.

Pulling back, Sam leaned aside and motioned for Liv to claim Rob's mouth. Their tongues tangled in a storm of passion as Olivia moaned when Sam's lips closed over her nipple, her tongue flicking the sensitive bud expertly. At the same time, Sam's hand reached for Liv's throbbing pussy, spreading her meaty folds and teasing her swollen clit with skillful strokes.

"You have a beautiful, puffy pussy," Sam purred against Olivia's breast. "I love to touch your meaty lips while I'm sucking on a tit." Her words added more fuel to the fire burning inside the women. Liv's urgent desire to be taken by both of them made her heart race faster than ever before.

Just as things were getting overheated, Sam abruptly called a halt to everything. "Wait, wait, wait," she said firmly, bringing all three back to reality. "If we're not careful, we'll all cum before we even make it to the bedroom." She gestured towards the nearby hot tub bench, and the three lovers made their way over, sitting and taking a few beats.

"Time out," Sam said. "Let me get my wits about me. Why don't we go to the playroom, the walk will help? The three sat on the teak bench for a few minutes to gather themselves with Rob's arms over each woman. "Rob, it will be condoms for you if your inside me or going back and forth. Okay?"

"Sure, I'll take care of it and re-wrap when I need to," he said. They toweled off before walking back into the house. Sam led the way towards the playroom, her heart pounding with anticipation. This room had seem a lot in a short time but tonight would be something entirely new.

Sam squeezed her Liv's hand. "Are you ready?"

Olivia smiled at her. "For you, I'm more than ready."

The playroom was illuminated in a warm, flickering glow from the numerous candles that lined its edges. In the center of the room, a king-sized bed with new white silk sheets stood as the centerpiece, adorned with delicate restraints fastened to the headboard and foot board. Olivia's breath caught as she took in the sight of the restraints. This type of play had never been part of her repertoire and she wasn't sure if she was ready to explore it now. Her focus was on the simple yet intense act of making love with Sam.

"Both of you, on the bed," Rob commanded, his voice deep and commanding. A thrill ran through Olivia at his words, and she eagerly climbed onto the bed with Sam.

Rob circled them like a predator, eyes gleaming with anticipation as he appraised their bodies. "Such stunning women, and I can't wait to see you devour each other." He picked up a feather tickler from a nearby table and traced it gently over Olivia's skin.

"But first, let's satisfy some basic needs."

Sam's hand intertwined Olivia's once again, both of them consumed by arousal. Olivia's nipples hardened under Sam's touch as she stared intently at Rob, hoping he would guide Sam's body towards her waiting arms. Her own needs signaled between her legs, slick and ready. She yearned for Sam to touch her body more while she devoured her juicy cunt until she cried out for more. As they got closer on the bed, their smooth skin brushing against one another, Olivia couldn't resist cupping Sam's soft breasts.

"You are so beautiful," she whispered to Sam before taking her engorged nipple into her mouth.

Sam moaned louder as Olivia's touch ignited her desires. Her head fell back in ecstasy as her thighs opened to reveal glistening folds, releasing an intoxicating scent. Without hesitation, Olivia slid her hand between Sam's legs and smeared her wetness over her pussy, sending shivers of pleasure through her body.

"You're so wet," Olivia whispered and Sam smiled with satisfaction. Two fingers slipped into Sam's dripping cunt, curling and thrusting. Overwhelmed by pleasure, Sam cried out and reached for the bed post to steady herself. The squishing sounds from her pussy only fueled Olivia's desire to piston faster. She shifted positions, straddling Sam's thigh and grinding against it while simultaneously finger-fucking and pinching Sam's swollen lips.

"Let go, baby. Come hard for me," Olivia urged, her fingers moving faster and more aggressively. She seized onto Sam's clit with two fingers and pulled until Sam screamed in pleasure. Sam was the star of the show, her walls clenching around Olivia's fingers as she rode wave after wave of orgasm. Slowly, Olivia eased off her touch, prolonging Sam's climax until she finally collapsed back on the bed in a state of bliss and a big wet spot below her.

With a devilish grin, Olivia withdrew her fingers from Sam's pussy and brought them to her lips, savoring every drop of Sam's sweet nectar with sloppy licks and drool dripping onto her lover. The sharp, tangy taste filled Olivia's senses, nearly making her forget about fulfilling her own needs but she was determined to come too, and she knew just how to make it happen.

Olivia gasped, her big tits heaving as she turned to face Rob with a wild look in her eyes. She could feel the intense desire radiating from him as he watched them, slowly stroking his throbbing cock. "I want you to watch," she practically growled, her voice dripping with lust, "as I make Sam eat my pussy until my juices drown her face." Rob's eyes burned into Liv's while his hand continued to pump his rock-hard member, the thought of watching Sam pleasure Olivia sent adrenaline course through his system.

"Both of you, on your side," he commanded, his voice rough and commanding.

"69 each other. Sam, get on the edge of the bed." Without hesitation, Sam positioned herself on her right side, back parallel to the edge of the bed, face ready to taste Olivia. Liv followed directions, laying on her left side with her head in Sam's vulva. The anticipation was palpable as they gazed hungrily at each other's labia.

There was no need to direct the action as their mouths met in a frenzy of desire and pleasure. Wetness flowed freely from each women as they eagerly began tasting each other, trying to manage the copious flow of arousal. They bent their legs to give each other full access to their dripping cunts.

Rob watched with barely contained his own hunger as they slowly raised the level of excitement between them. Not wanting to wait, he knelt beside Sam and lifted a cheek to expose her asshole. While Olivia explored every fold and crevice of Sam's pussy, Rob buried his face in her ass and stretched his tongue to taste her tight asshole.

The sensation of having two tongues ravishing her body sent Sam into a frenzy of ecstasy. She moaned and writhed uncontrollably as Olivia and Rob worked together to bring her to the brink of orgasm. The three of them lost themselves in a sea of pleasure, each fulfilling their deepest desires in a steamy sexual soup.

"Hoooooly shiiiiit," she screamed muffled by Liv's pussy. Rob and Liv combined to eat Sam from both sides and it made her question her sanity. Rob tried to say out of Liv's way so she could thoroughly enjoy the cunnilingus but licking ass made him hornier than anything else. He love the feeling of having his face right in a woman's ass and tonguing her asshole. It was so dirty yet so hot. Sam began making unintelligible sounds indicating she might cum very soon. Rob pushed his tongue into her ass, one last time, then moved away to let Liv finish her. Liv pushed her forefinger and middle finger into her pussy and rhythmically licked her clit. Sam suddenly curled up into a ball and came very hard. He whole body was shaking and Liv did her best to hold her while it happened. She began crying briefly then realized what had happened and turned to Liv to make sure she came too. She pushed her onto her back and lifted her legs over her head exposing her pussy fully and completely. Sam buried her face into her muff and eased a small forefinger up her ass. There was so much juice it was easy. Within a short time, Liv was shrieking in his own orgasm. The two woman then held each other for several minutes.

MrHMiller
MrHMiller
26 Followers