Discovering Olivia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to fuck you, now?" I growled, barely able to contain myself.

"God yes! Fuck me hard! Make it hurt." She moaned, begging for it. Our mouths collided in a passionate frenzy, our tongues dancing together in a battle for supremacy. Against my better judgment, I snaked a finger around to find her tight rear entrance, working through the underbrush, I plunged a finger deep inside while my other fingers rubbed her clit furiously. She seemed like she was screaming in terror, as she came again and I was concerned the neighbors might call the police.

Now she was crying and begging me for the fucking she deserved. She offered me access to the secret kingdom of her backside if only I would do it now. With a wild look in her eyes, she broke off the kissing and spoke with determination.

"If you like it up there so much, come again to do it right. You'll find it's a very receptive hole...but right now I want your cock in my pussy." My finger slowly withdrew from her tight asshole. We locked eyes, both of us panting heavily. "I'll take a rain check," I murmured, my hand pushing her leg towards her head, rolling her backward on the bed and opening her wide. My cock pressed eagerly against her frothing entrance, ready to lose my virginity. I placed my cock head at her entrance and the walls of her cunt seemed to pull me in, gobbling every inch of me as we both moaned. Each time I hit her cervix, she arched with in pleasure, her eyes rolling backward as our bodies moved together... I had to know, "Does it feel good?"

"Yes, yes, yes..."

Her words were like gasoline to the fire burning inside me, igniting a wild desire I couldn't control. As I thrust in her, she clenched around me with a mastery that did not equal her supposed experience. "How do you do that?" I gasped, as she continued to flex and squeeze around my cock.

With each powerful contraction, I felt myself on the edge of losing control. But then she grabbed my balls again in such anger that it almost brought tears to my eyes.

"Fuck me like you, like it," she insisted, her voice dripping with a dangerous edge. I followed her orders, and kissed her boobs while I thrust, slowly increasing the depth and speed until we found a rhythm she liked.

"Oooh, yes, just like that," she moaned, taking over her own pleasure by pulling and twisting her clit viciously. Her body quaked and shook until finally, she was consumed by the blissful oblivion of orgasm.

I didn't stop my thrusting, not wanting to leave her unsatisfied. "Just cum," she demanded, and I sped up my movements until I finally exploded inside her, collapsing on top of her, holding onto her plump tits.

We lay there together, basking in the aftermath of our passion. "You did good," she whispered breathlessly, throwing me a small bone.

But then, as if snapping out of a trance, she growled, "Get off me, asshole." The air was heavy with the pungent smells of sex, as I pulled out of her pussy.

I quickly got dressed and made my way through the house to the kitchen door fearing my presence was no longer wanted. She followed me shamelessly, to open the kitchen door wide and flaunting her naked body to anyone who might be driving by. Even as I pulled out of the driveway, she stood there watching me with a seductive smile and wave, an act so innocent and girlish but contradicting everything I had just experienced.

Olivia leaned closer, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. "So, did you ever have sex with her again?"

I took a deep breath. "Oh yeah," I replied, my voice laced with embarrassment and guilt to admit my own callousness. "There's something wild and addictive about crazy chick sex and to be truthful I only cared about the fucking, I feel bad about that now. I wish I did things differently."

Zehra's words were a potent poison, luring me to participate in her twisted desires. She was my first taste of the forbidden. She guiding my hands to explore every inch of her taboo body and she finally let my cock enter the tight heat of her backdoor. I was completely unable to resist the lure her big ass. Each time we met, my craving for her grew stronger, like an insatiable addict. I willingly indulged in raw and dangerous pleasure, and let her do to me a few things I regret. But as our encounters grew darker, an unpleasant aggressiveness hung over the relationship and it was turning me into a person I didn't like. I still took away one cherished memory, the cute girlish wave she gave me every time I left. She would stand totally naked, at the kitchen door, not caring who saw her, to see me off.

As our encounters drew to a close, she finally relented and shaved her pussy. I couldn't bear the thought of tasting her otherwise. In a frenzy of pleasure, the following day, she screamed and writhed as I delivered my best efforts, eating her out, even greedily sucking her swollen clit like a cock. As soon as we finished, she lashed out at me for not doing it sooner, landing a brutal backhand to my exposed balls. Of course, I knew why. The taste and smell of her box repulsed me and my mind conjured the memory of that smell for weeks after. But I didn't dare tell her, knowing how much she liked this special attention. She demanded it regularly, sometime even pulling me into public bathrooms perform the act. She used threats and ultimatums to ensure I complied and though I still loved the anal, the whole experience was wearing thin. She would gloat about her amazing ass, taunting me with it knowing I was addicted and then demand oral as a ransomed. It was a twisted cycle that could only ended when I finally walked away from her toxic grasp.

Rob grinned as he leaned back against the headboard, please with his story.

"That was a pretty strange experience and now I understand how you developed a taste for anal," Liv chuckled, looking at Rob. She smirked and ran her hand through the hair on his chest, satisfied with the telling.

"I guess so. But don't forget, it's a whole different experience with you." He couldn't help but laugh, knowing how much she enjoyed their shared passion. "And you know I adore your amazing ass," he replied, admiring the curves and lines of her body.

Her smile widened as she said. "Of course you do! It's dainty, irresistible and smells of sweet dew morning." Rob couldn't argue with that statement as he pulled her close for a kiss, grateful for their strong connection and mutual interests.

"Would you like your reward," she asked?

"Yes, please," he said. And Liv leaned over to suck his limp cock in her mouth. Within a minute, she him hard, enjoying the feel of the growing member in her mouth. She enjoyed feeling totally in control of his pleasure, once again.