Discovering Online Dating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11am soon rolled around and I got into my car, a burgundy colour 7 seater Renault (an ideal size for family outings) and set off into Ipswich to meet my 'date', I live outside of town so I didn't want to be late. I arrived about 15 minutes early so was able to park the car and make my way to the bus terminal to wait for Paul to arrive - My legs felt like jelly and my heart was pounding.

The bus arrived and was only 3 minutes late, I stood there with the sun blazing down, such a beautiful day, and watched as the passengers alighted the bus until there he was! He hopped easily down from the bus and then turned to help an elderly couple as they struggled off the bus (the gentlemanly behaviour continues). He then picked up his own luggage, just an overnight bag by the look of it, then turned around, scanning the crowds until his eyes alighted on me. A huge smile spread across his face as he strode over to me (Oh my God! What a hunk!)

He stood a good head taller than me, he greeted me with a small kiss to each cheek in the continental fashion. "Elaine, thank you so much for meeting me, I was afraid you might change your mind and not be here. May I say you look even more gorgeous than your profile pictures."

Men! What is it about men!! He said all of this while staring at my tits! Why does every man in the world seem to think it's OK to talk to a woman's tits?

He must have read my thoughts "Please forgive me. My manners just deserted me for a moment there, but that blouse you're wearing just accentuates your charms so well that my eyes were drawn like a magnet." His eyes twinkled with fun and mischief.

"I'll forgive you this time" I said with a chuckle "But in future just remember my eyes are up here mister!" and I couldn't help it but I actually winked then and smiled at him. What he didn't seem to realise was that I myself had already given him a quick 'once over'. Body hugging tee shirt accentuating his muscular torso, stone washed jeans that looked as though they had been sprayed on - he had such a cute arse, the sort I could just dig my nails into and he also seemed to have a rather interesting 'package' hidden in those jeans.

Yes guys, we ladies also check out your goods, we're just not so obvious about it!

"So what do you want to do then Paul? Should I take you to your hotel so you can book in or would you like to go for coffee first?"

He decided it would be easier if he just checked in so he would have the keys to his room and then he could 'relax in my company' and we could get to know each other. I walked him back to where I had parked the car in the spiral car park. I had parked right down toward the bottom level (the car park spirals underground) so we took the lift down. Once we were in the lift he took me in his arms and looking into my eyes our lips met and he kissed me with such tenderness, our tongues explored and my arousal was building, when the kiss ended we alighted from the lift and I could see he had an erection in his trousers that must have been causing him some discomfort.

We got to the car and as he went around to the passenger side I noticed he shoved his hand down his pants and adjusted himself. Grinning, I unlocked the car and we got in "Are we feeling comfortable?" I asked with a chuckle and glanced purposely at his groin.

"Only slightly" he responded "I knew these jeans would be too tight."

Laughing at his predicament I started the car and drove out from the car park and made our way to the Mermaid Hotel. I waited in the car outside reception while Paul went inside to check in and put his case into his room. Feeling a little devilish I undid another button on my blouse and hitched my skirt up just a little. When Paul came back out he was wearing a looser pair of jogging trousers, he may have been more comfortable but I could clearly see there was movement as he walked (was he going commando? I wondered). He got back into the car and I just grinned again and said "Spoilsport"

"I had to" he claimed "You're having a strange effect on me for which you should be ashamed."

As we drove off I could feel his eyes on me. I could tell he was looking at my top, I quickly glanced down and saw that I had forgotten I was wearing a half-cup balcony bra so that the act of undoing just one more button meant that he could now see into my blouse and could clearly see my nipples. Just knowing what he could see had the instant effect of making my nipples grow hard and erect I tried to keep my cool as we drove out into the countryside, I told him I was taking him to Flatford where Constable painted the 'Hay Wain' and he responded with "I hope a constable cannot read my mind right now, I could get arrested for the naughty thoughts I'm having". I felt his hand rest on my leg which he started to caress just above the knee, when I didn't object he gradually caressed higher, the higher he went the more I opened my legs, giving him easier access to my inner thigh. Luckily for me we arrived at Flatford before he discovered my smooth but soaking wet pussy. Damn. I was so bloody horny, hardly surprising, it's been 7 years now since I last had a hard cock inside me!

I wound down the window of the car to pay our parking fee. The car park attendant's eyes were looking straight down my blouse, from his vantage point he must have been able to see practically all of my breasts. I kept a cool head, paid my fee and accepted my ticket then drove on down to park amongst the other cars. As soon as I parked I did up the button I had opened earlier. "Now who's the spoilsport?" said Paul.

"Everything comes to he who waits." I responded, getting out of the car. We walked together down the country lane to Flatford Mill itself showing Paul the vantage point from which Constable painted his famous painting, we then went into the little coffee bar where we sat and had a delicious coffee and just chatted. Paul was a very easy guy to chat with, he listened and asked questions, soon he had learned almost all of my history, my early school years, my courting and marriage and my tragic loss. The loss of my husband was always painful for me to talk about and Paul scooted over to sit next to me, he placed his arm around me and just held me while I had a little weep on his shoulder.

It felt so good to have a mans strong arms just holding me, he said nothing as I wept, just held me and gently placed a kiss on my head. After visiting that painful place we started covering other subjects returning to laughing, joking and teasing. Eventually we left that little coffee shop and walked around the area, exploring the old mill, river and surrounding countryside. Paul got me to pose near to Willy Lotts' cottage, then near the mill. In front of the thatched cottages, I started to quite enjoy posing for him, allowing him to direct me and when he asked me to sit on a low wall near to the very view point that the haywain was done from I sat for him, trying to look 'sexy' for him and I slowly allowed my legs to spread a little, getting no immediate response I pulled my skirt up further and watched with delight Paul's reaction when he caught sight of my crotchless panties and my smooth pussy. He said nothing but he suddenly started taken lots more pictures with many close-ups, also a huge 'tent' had appeared in his trousers. There were no other people anywhere near to us do I crooked my finger and beckoned him to come and stand right in front of me, I opened his fly and discovered I was right about him 'going commando'. His huge erection sprang out in front of me, I leaned forward and took his cock into my mouth. I gave out a little moan of pleasure as I took him deep. Remembering my younger days pleasuring my husband I relaxed my throat and took him deep (I was always good at deep-throat). He was soon holding my head and pumping into me, I slid my hand into his trousers, cupped his balls and gently stroked him to climax. I choked a little but managed to take his whole load, sucking and drinking it down and then popping his now relaxed cock back into his pants and zipping him up.

"That's for being such a perfect gentleman all day - and to help you walk back to the car in comfort. I can't have all the ladies seeing what a big cock you've got." I smiled at him with such sweetness and innocence (well I thought I did). When I stood he held me close and kissed me again, tasting himself on my lips he whispered "I want to eat your sweet pussy."

"Later, big boy." I responded and we walked, hand in hand back to the car. Once back to the car I checked my watch, it was only 4pm, too early for dinner but I needed to take my mind off what we had just done and so I started driving, meandering along country roads showing him around the area. He must have started to get a bit bored because as I was driving quite slowly along one of the narrow country lanes he casually reached over and undid the buttons on my blouse exposing my breasts sitting supported by my shelf bra. He started tweaking my nipples, rolling them between his fingers and gently pulling. When I didn't object he leaned over and I felt his mouth clamp onto my breasts, sucking my nipple and teasing it with his teeth. I sped up my driving, taking corners with renewed determination, whizzing down back roads until arriving at the village where I live. I pulled onto my driveway and pulled my blouse back around myself. "Come on!" I said as I got out of the car.

Opening the front door I quickly ushered Paul inside. I glanced back at the empty street as I shut the door. I practically dragged him through to the kitchen "Get those fucking pants off and sit on that chair." I ordered, indicating a breakfast chair. He obeyed without question as I slid off my blouse and dropped my skirt. As I had imagined Paul was only wearing his trousers, tee shirt and shoes so he was almost instantly sitting as ordered, totally naked.

Looking him straight in the eye I wanked his hard cock to full erection (it was huge) then I straddled him, holding his shaft as I lowered myself down onto his beautiful cock. I closed my eyes, feeling his manhood penetrate me, fill me, inch by inch I savoured the feel as his throbbing shaft filled me. 7 years. 7 long years! Oh God I had missed how good it feels to be fucked! Fully impaled I sat still, feeling his cock throbbing deep inside me. Opening my eyes I gazed into Pauls as he reached behind me and with a quick flick he undid my bra allowing my breasts to fall free. I began to gyrate on his lap rejoicing in the feel of his hot, hard cock moving deep inside. I felt so incredibly horny sitting on Pauls hard cock, totally naked apart from my crotchless panties and hold-up tights. I was in control, I was fucking him, riding him, using him simply for my own pleasure.

"I don't have a condom" he said as I rode him harder.

"That's OK. Just let me know before you cum and I'll get off" I said. I continued to ride him and he thrust up into me, matching my rhythm. I felt my orgasm building, getting closer and closer. I rode him harder and harder. My breasts were bouncing and swinging, our bodies glistened with sweat. I was going to explode with my own orgasm soon when he gasped "I'm going to cum". I could feel his cock seemed to swell deep inside me "I can't hold back". There was no way I was getting off, my own orgasm was here! I don't know who was first to cum, I felt his seed shooting deep inside me as my own orgasm made me cry out "Oh Yes baby, give it me, fuck me! Oh dear God I need you to Fuck me Paul, I want your spunk! FIll me baby! It's been so long! So very very long...." I practically collapsed, sweating, panting, my pussy clamped around his shaft, milking him, my head flopped forward onto his shoulder and my tears flowed.

Paul wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly and softly spoke into my ear "Shush, be calm, why do you cry?"

I raised my head, cheeks wet with tears "I've been true to the memory of my husband, celibate for these past 7 years, then you come along and I fuck on a first date, but it felt so good and I want more. Am I bad? Am I nothing but a slut?"

"You're whatever you want to be, but to me you are just perfect." With those gently whispered words he stood, his hands supporting my buttocks, my legs wrapped around his torso and his semi-hard cock still buried in my pussy. He walked me out of the kitchen, down the hallway and up the stairs to the front (master) bedroom. His cock slipped out of me as he laid me down on the bed. He slid my panties and stockings off and stood looking at me in my nakedness, I could feel his cum escaping, dribbling out. "I do love a nice cream pie" he said as he knelt between my legs, spreading me wide and then he was licking me out, his tongue probing deep, tasting, drinking our juices. His tongue drove me wild and I was soon cumming again, crying out with pure lust, begging him to fuck me.

Pushing forward and up my body, my legs draped over his shoulders I felt almost bent double as he slid his huge cock back up my willing pussy, I felt his length slide deep inside me again and because of how he had me he penetrated deeper. It felt as though his cock was entering my womb, he was so deep. Then he started to fuck. Long, slow, deep thrusts which had me screaming for him to fuck me harder, faster. Harder and harder, faster and faster he went until with one last hard, deep thrust I felt his engorged cock spasm inside me, he looked deep into my eyes as I felt him shooting his hot cum. As his seed filled me my own orgasm hit and I cried out in pure lust "I want to be your slut! I want you to fuck me like a whore, make me yours Paul."

Now sated, Paul allowed my legs to slide off his shoulders and as my legs slid down to a more comfortable position wrapped around his waist, his rapidly deflating cock slid out of me. I felt so empty. He felt so good inside me and I certainly didn't want to leave it so long ever again without the wonderful feeling of a man's hard throbbing cock inside me. But for now my pussy was empty apart from his cum which was slowly seeping out making a huge wet patch.

Grinning all over his handsome face Paul hopped out of bed "Come on sexy, it's time we went and got some food. We can eat at my hotel. Just slip your skirt and blouse on, after dinner we might decide to go for a lie down in my room." he said with a wink. He dressed quickly and obeying his instructions I did the same, but before we left I insisted that I at least freshen myself up a bit. A quick wash of the important parts, a little perfume, some touch-up of the make-up and brush my hair then I was ready to go.

We left my house with me trying to look as casual as possible, I'm sure I saw a couple of curtains twitching as we got into the car, no doubt my neighbours would be wondering what I was doing today. Well, to hell with them, what I do is my business! Slipping into gear I drove off and headed for Paul's Hotel.

It didn't take long to drive to the hotel, I walked into the hotel on Paul's arm and he steered me to the restaurant, apparently he already had a table booked for us and we were shown to a nice little table in a sheltered alcove. Paul, turning on his gentlemanly charm again, held my chair as I got seated. The waiter then gave us the menu and asked if we wanted any drinks and Paul ordered a bottle of 'house white' to have with dinner plus a screwdriver cocktail for me and a whisky for himself saying "We're not going anywhere else tonight, so we can drink and perhaps have an early night." The last part was accompanied by a wink at me, I'm sure I must have blushed bright red as the waiter's gaze turned to me.

"I'll let you peruse the menu while I get you drinks sir, madam" he said then left.

"Oh dear, it seems like you have another admirer apart from me" Paul sad with a huge grin across his face

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"That young waiter could hardly take his eyes off your tits, I bet he'd just love to give you 'room service' later."

Without even thinking I glanced down and only then realised or remembered that my blouse was see through, so my breasts were clearly visible and my nipples were hard and erect. Horrified, I folded my arms across my chest trying to hide not just my breasts but my obvious state of arousal.

"Don't be shy, put your arms back down and just relax, be proud that you can distract any man with your sexy body. Let's play a little game. See if you can put our waiter completely off his stride."

Almost as if on queue the waiter returned with our drinks. He opened the wine, poured a little into a glass for paul to taste, I sat slightly forward, resting my arms on the table and with 2 fingers of my right hand gently teased my own nipple, running my fingers around it and making it stand even more hard and erect, the waiter could hardly tear his eyes away so I gazed straight at him and ran my tongue around my lips while still teasing my own breast, then I winked and took a good slug of my cocktail as Paul approved the wine. The waiter then poured us 2 large glasses (with a visibly shaking hand) before retreating back to the kitchens promising to return to take our order once we're ready.

"I hope he washes his hands before he comes back" said Paul "I bet he's popped out the back for a wank."

"That would be a waste, maybe I should go and see if he needs a hand." I laughed at my own joke, finishing off my first glass of wine which Paul quickly refilled.

It was at that point the waiter came back and I couldn't help but glance to see if he was still 'hard' (I'm pretty sure he was), so we gave him our food orders. We skipped starters opting to go straight in with a 10oz steak with all the trimmings and for sweet Paul requested the cheesecake and I asked for the apple pie and Paul quipped 'She might want extra cream later'. I kicked him under the table.

We ate our food and drank our drinks, taking our time (we must have had 2 or 3 bottles of wine and I was feeling quite merry and flirty) when we finally finished eating Paul called the waiter over and asked for Irish coffees. By this time the dining room was empty, Paul pulled my chair around closer to him and he slid his hand up under my skirt and slid his finger into my wet pussy.

Whatever inhibitions I may have had previously were now gone. I had had too much to drink and all I cared about was the pleasure I was feeling as Paul openly fingered me, I was sitting back, legs spread wide and I was caressing my own breasts as Paul brought me to a shuddering orgasm. I sat there gasping as the waiter again approached our table, he must have seen what was going on, my skirt was up and my breasts were practically hanging out of my blouse.

"Sir, Madam, is there anything else you require?" He asked

"Not at the moment, thank you" responded Paul "Put the bill onto my room's account, room 221. Give us about half an hour and then I think madam might need a little 'room service' if you're up for it."

We got up from the table once I had adjusted my attire, Paul had to steady me just a little as I was slightly drunk, not too drunk, but I would have been unable to drive and I might have been just a little unsteady on my feet. We stood in the reception waiting for the lift which eventually arrived, Paul bundled me into the lift, pressed the button for our floor and once the doors closed he was all over me again and I was loving it, I felt so horny and so wanted. When we got to our floor my blouse was fully open as we hurried along the corridor to his room. I was trying to get his trousers off while he was struggling to get the door open. When the door finally opened we both fell through, laughing and rolling around on the floor. Paul held me in his arms and kissed me, his tongue exploring my mouth. I could feel his hardness pressed against me but I had to ask the question.

"Paul, why did you tell the waiter that we wanted room service?"