Discovering Online Dating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not we - You. I told him to come and give you a little room service."

"Does that mean what I think it means?"

"It means I want him to come up to our room and fuck you while I watch. I love watching a sexy woman be fucked and then join in. I'm pretty sure he'll be up for it and I bet you'd just love to have two guys fucking you wouldn't you?"

"You can't be serious? Until I met you I haven't had sex since my husband died, and now you want to share me with another man already?"

"I wouldn't call him a man really" he responded, "I bet he's only just out of his teens so he should have loads of stamina and you have a few years of catching up to do. I'm not the sort of guy to get possessive and jealous, in fact I take it as a compliment when other guys find my choice of lady as sexy and arousing as I do. Anyway, I know for a fact you enjoyed teasing him over dinner so I think you owe it to him to relieve him."

I just didn't know how to answer him now. I know I should have been incensed, I should have slapped him and stormed out of there. But ..... The trouble was he was right. I did have a lot of catching up to do, but more importantly, I did want to experience having two men sharing me. My mind was in turmoil, how would they use me? Who would do what? Would they do anal? Would I have to suck them both? Would they wear protection?.

He interrupted my thoughts "You haven't run from the room and you seem to be rather flushed so I'm assuming I'm right and you want to have some naughty fun. Do you want to be naked on the bed waiting? Or Dressed? Would you like to be tied up so you can pretend you're not willing?

"Tied to the bed in my skirt and blouse." I whispered, my voice trembling with excitement and anticipation. Paul tied my wrists and ankles to the bed and he arranged me so that my skirt only just hid my naked pussy and my blouse was undone but pulled closed to cover my breasts, when he was satisfied he gently stroked my aching pussy remarking on how wet it was. I lay there with my eyes closed enjoying his touch when there was a knock on the door. 'Room service!'

Paul got off the bed, draped a cloth over my eyes and went to answer the door. "Ah,come in" I heard him say "Please go through to the bedroom, your service is required in there.I'll come and help you later but please, make yourself at home and give your very best service."

I heard the room service come into the bedroom and I heard the door quietly shut, there was a low appreciative whistle then all was silent. The only sound I could hear was that of clothes being removed, a zipper opening, the rustle of clothes being discarded (I wished I could see what was going on but somehow this made it even more exciting). I could hear my own heartbeat and my breathing, then I felt movement on the bed as he sat beside me, I'm sure I could feel his eyes exploring every inch of my nakedness. A hand gently cupped my left breast, tweaking my nipple, making it stand hard and erect, then his mouth closed over my nipple, sucking it deep, catching it between his teeth and gently biting, I gasped aloud at his touch, no words just sounds. He slowly explored my body, touching, tasting, teasing. Biting, gradually going down my body till he reached my vagina which was soaking, he spread my labia and licked, sucked and nibbled, expertly drawing my clitoris into his mouth to torment and tease. Unable to withstand this assault I gasped "Fuck me, I need it, whoever you are please just fuck me now!"

I felt him undo the ropes that tied my legs, then he got between my legs, I felt the weight of his body on top of mine, the heat of his naked skin and then at last, I felt his hard manhood as he pushed inside me, I moaned with pure lust and pleasure as his cock slid deep inside me "Mrs Fernsby, you can't know how long I've wanted to be able to fuck you. How many times I've laid awake at night thinking about you, wanking, wishing I could fuck you and now, at last, my dream comes true."

"Wait? What? How the hell do you know my name? Who the fuck are you?!"

He moved the cover from across my eyes so that I could see him clearly "Mrs Fernsby, don't you recognise me? Still I suppose I've changed quite a bit. I'm Liam. Think back about 17 years. You and your husband used to baby-sit for a couple who lived in the same street. You would sit regularly for them for about 9 years. First just the one buy, then the boy and his sister and then another 2 sisters after that.

"You mean you're the boy we used to baby-sit?" I gasped.

"Yes, that's me, and as I grew older you would be the object of my fantasies. Now I'm 18 and at last my fantasy becomes a reality." He began moving, thrusting his cock deep inside me, fucking me.

I cried out in horror as his young cock pounded my wet pussy "No Liam, stop! You mustn't do this, you're too young!"

In response he grunted next to my ear, "I'm old enough and if you really want me to stop, why are you wrapping your legs around me and matching my movements? Come on Mrs Fernsby, don't be uptight and pretend to be offended, fuck me like the horny Milf I know you are. Take my cock, milk me with your hot cunt and drain my spunk. Can you still have babies 'cos I'm gonna spunk deep inside your cunt and fill you."

He was right of course. It suddenly dawned on me that I did have my legs wrapped around him, not only that but I was thrusting up to meet him, willingly fucking him. As for getting pregnant? There's always the morning after pill but right at that moment I didn't care, I was simply lost to my lust. "Yes Liam, fuck me, breed me, give me every drop of your spunk but call me Elaine."

I felt him cum, his cock spasmed and I felt spurt after spurt of his cum shoot deep inside me as he collapsed on top of me. "I can't call you Elaine Mrs Fernsby, you're quite older than me and it would be disrespectful. My bosses wouldn't approve either, we never call guests by their first names, always Mr & Mrs or Sir and Madam or any other title they may have."

"But it's o.k. to fuck them?" I chuckled at the absurdity. "Do you still live locally then Liam? I know your parents moved some time ago, do you still live with them?"

"My flat is at the back of your house Mrs Fernsby, I can sometimes see you getting ready for bed, I love it when you forget to close your blinds. My sisters still live with Mom and Dad but they live out in the countryside now."

"Room for one more to give madam some service?" interrupted a voice that came into the room "Are you all out of energy young man or can you manage another session? We can have a nice MMF adventure."

I could feel Liam getting hard again inside me "We'll talk about this later" I whispered. Paul took the ties off my wrists while Liam withdrew and stood waiting at the end of the bed. Paul got me to kneel on the bed facing Liam, he got behind me and I felt his hands on my hips as he guided his cock into me, I reached forward and pulled Liam toward me, taking his cock onto my mouth so I could suck him deep, almost instantly I had two cocks fucking me, two hard cocks pounding into me and I was cumming constantly, one orgasm leading into another until Paul withdrew and without hesitation forced his hard cock into my ass. I've never been fucked in the ass before, I should have objected but I just took it, I meekly allowed him to use me, he pulled me back onto him so I was sitting, impailed on his shaft. Acting on Paul's instructions Liam shoved his own cock into my pussy. I could feel them both inside me, fucking me, groping my tits, talking dirty, calling me a cock hungry slut. Things which I should have found so insulting and degrading but things that just made me cum harder, things which had me begging for more.

All good things come to an end, though I'm not sure how this ended, I think at some point I just fainted, exhaustion? Just cumming too many times and my body just shut down? I'm not sure. All I do know is I woke up later, cuddled up in bed with Paul, my vagina and anus still felt strange, as if I still had cock inside them, a little sore but strangely full. "Where's Liam?" I asked sleepily.

"He's gone back to work, he said he'll see you later,"

I drifted off to sleep again, waking, I don't know how much later but Paul was dressed and suitcase packed. "Hi there sleepy head, I have to catch the train back home but I'll be back again as soon as I can, assuming you still want to see me. The room is paid for until 11 o'clock so you don't need to rush." He bent to kiss me then left. I then got up, showered and retrieved my clothes putting on my skirt and blouse. What happened to my bra and panties? When did I last wear them? I was still slightly confused but I grabbed my keys, checked out of the room and made my way back home.

Once I got home and went inside I slipped off my skirt and blouse and put them in the wash, then went and sat in my kitchen with a good strong cup of coffee. I glanced out of the window, down the garden to the house at the back. I thought I could see some movement in the upstairs window, I thought to myself, that must be Liam's flat then. I strolled over to my window and gazed out for a better look. I was right. I was definitely Liam's flat, he stood in the window of his flat and waved to me. I just waved back and then realised I was totally naked and quickly moved away from the window, I grabbed my gown off the back of the door and slipped it on then sat back down to enjoy my coffee. I closed my eyes and let my mind wander back to the events of last night. The sex with Paul, then the sex with Liam and then the crazy sex with the both. The feeling when they were both inside me at the same time. It felt surreal, I never imagined for one moment that my meeting Paul would end up with me allowing anyone to fuck my ass. But thinking back on it now was making me have those feelings down below again, warm wet feelings, horny feelings.

It suddenly occurred to me that I must pop down to the chemist later and get some morning after treatment, I had let them both cum inside me who knows how many times. I had better start taking the pill again if I was going to be seeing Paul again. The chime of my doorbell interrupted my thoughts.

'Postman's early today' I thought as I went to the door. I thought this because I never have any visitors, the only person who ever rings my doorbell is the postman or delivery drivers and so I was totally surprised when I opened the door and there stood Liam. My mouth must have been hanging open.

Hello again Mrs Fernsby. You mentioned yesterday that we should talk about where I live now and any other questions you might have? So when I saw you were home and I have nothing to do today I thought I might pop round for a chat? Is that OK Mrs Fernsby?

I must have been half asleep, I certainly wasn't thinking straight, I stepped back, opening the door wider, allowing him to come inside and then with a quick glance up and down the street I shut the door and took Liam through to the kitchen. "Fancy a coffee Liam?" I asked.

"Oh, yes please Mrs Fernsby"

"Liam, you can't keep calling me Mrs Fernsby, I understood yesterday with you being in your workplace, but now you're in my home and I'm unlikely to be at your workplace again. So I insist, when you're here in my home you call me Elaine or Elly - Yes, I think calling me Elly would be best. So how do you take your coffee Liam?

"White with two sugars please Mrs .... erm .... Elly"

I made Liam his coffee and he sat at the kitchen table while I made my own then I deliberately sat on a bar stool opposite him rather than on the other side of the kitchen table. He sat there chatting about growing up and leaving home, moving into the flat opposite, getting a job at the hotel.

"When did you realise you were living opposite me?" I asked 'accidentally' allowing my gown to drape open slightly.

"It must have been a couple of months or more before I realised it was you" he said, trying to keep his eyes focussed on mine "I knew pretty much straight off that there was an attractive woman living here but I didn't realise it was you till I saw you through my telescope."

"Oh, so you've been spying on me have you Liam? That's a very naughty thing to do, you know." I said leaning forward slightly, my gown opening a little further.

"I didn't mean anything by it!" he exclaimed "I just wanted to see you clearer, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it was you."

"So tell me Liam, how often did you watch me through your telescope and what did you see? Is there anything else you should tell me about?"

"I would watch every time I saw any movement, I just wanted to see you so badly. Sometimes I would get lucky and see you going to the bathroom for your shower and sometimes I would watch you getting ready for bed if you forgot to close your blinds properly. I saved up and bought a good camera with a zoom lens too, But I promise, I would never show those pictures to anyone else, ever!"

"Now you know that was very bad of you Liam." I said trying to sound as cross as I could, but actually feeling so horny knowing he'd not only been watching me but taking pictures too? "What pictures did you take Liam?"

"Not very good one's Mrs ...erm...Elly. I don't have a tripod so using a zoom lens the picture gets shaky and blurred. None of the pictures ever turned out any good."

"Oh dear. Poor Liam" I teased "Perhaps you should bring your camera next time and let me pose for you?"

"Oh God! I would just love that. Would you do that for me Elly? Would you really pose for me so I can take pictures of you?"

"Of course I would" I responded, noticing his ever growing excitement down below "But why would you want to take pictures when you have the real thing right here in front of you?" I shrugged my shoulders and allowed my gown to drop to the floor so I now sat totally naked in front of Liam. I parted my legs, ran a finger along my wet pussy "Come on Liam, come eat my pussy."

He put his cup down and quickly crossed the space between us, dropping to his knees he buried his face in my crotch and he began to lick me, his tongue probing deep, discovering how wet I was. He sucked my clit into his mouth to tease it, I grabbed his head, my fingers interlacing in his hair, I held him hard against me as I thrust against his mouth. "Come on Liam you dirty little bastard, fuck me with your tongue, make me cum, eat my cunt!" I wrapped my legs around him, holding him in place while I fucked his face. I held him there as my climax got closer and closer (not that he tried very hard to pull away) "Oh my God Liam! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

My climax took me over, I held Liam hard against me as he brought me off, when I finally released him he collapsed, gasping for breath, his mouth wet with my cum but I didn't care, I was lost to my lust. Grabbing his arm I half dragged him through to my living room where I laid down on the carpet, too impatient to waste time going upstairs to the bedroom.

"Come on Liam, fuck me," I begged "I need you inside me fucking me now! Give me your hot young spunk baby, fuck me like a whore!"

Liam need no further coaxing, he quickly stripped off his clothes and laid himself down between my wide spread legs, I grasped his hard cock and guided him to my entrance, my wants very clear.....