Discovering Our Passion

Story Info
Little brother discovers his big sister.
2.4k words
4.4
21k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know that everyone has a private story that they would like to share. Mine began 15 years ago when I was 18 and my sister was 21.

Our parents were gone for the weekend to a wedding and had planned on spending a few extra days away to visit family that they had not seen in quite sometime.

We both told them that we were old enough to take care of ourselves and after some empty promises from us, as no parties, no friends over and the like, they agreed and gave us all of the emergency numbers that we probably would never need but would keep by the phone.

After they left I was so excited to do whatever I wanted around the house. No bed time, no homework and no chores.

My sister Crystal was going to go out with her girlfriends to the bar and I wanted to watch the football game.

I am 6'2", 14 stone, quite handsome, if I may say for myself, work out and play rugby in my school team have black jet hair and blue eyes, just like my mother.

I must admit that my sister is HOT! She stood a little over 5'2', 8 and a half stone, dark brown hair and hazel eyes, just like dad, a beautiful 36c rack with a nicely peach shaped arse and lips that were meant to be kissed.

I had watched her many times growing up, walking in T-shirts and tight shorts that left nothing to my imagination and as she grew older I noticed how her beautiful breasts filled out.

Before settling down to watch the game I went to the bathroom to take a piss, as I walked in she was getting out the shower, her nipples taut as water drops fell from her wet hair and it was the first time I saw her pussy, all shaved and her lips full and spread slightly as she stepped out, seeing me she shouted at the top of her voice telling me to leave and stop being a pervert.

I couldn't get the picture out of mind and went straight to my bedroom and locked the door. I quickly undressed, grabbed my cock and started to wank it furiously.

Seeing her in my mind the same way I saw her getting out of the shower. I was so excited that within a minute or two I shot my load across my stomach and chest. It felt so good to cum so hard, but I did feel a little guilty thinking about my own sister as I did it.

I wiped myself up with a dirty towel, put my t shirt back on and pulled up a pair of gym trousers, shot back out to the living room to set up snacks, food and drink for the game.

About ¾ through the first half the game I realized my sister was heading out. She was definitely dressed to impress and her tight mini skirt had my cock stiffening in no time as her short top, showing a pierced belly button, almost spilled her full breasts out the top.

I'm leaving, she said, but don't stay up for me, I will probably not come home tonight.

Then she came in the living room, did a 360° turn and asked: So what do you think?

I told her what I would do her if she wasn't my sister.

She quipped: Oh really? Then, laughing, she went out the door.

The game went like I had hoped and I snuck a couple of my Dad's beers after the game ended and brought out his "Secret Stash" of Porn.

As I was watching it I kept picturing my sister. As the porn continued I kept thinking how sexy she was and wondered how she tasted. I decided to just get naked as I was all alone and my cock was straining against my jogging trousers, leaning back against the couch I closed my eyes, grabbed my seven inch hard cock and began stroking it slowly and then faster as more and more pictures of my sister kept invading my thoughts.

I couldn't believe how hard I was and how good it felt to think of her in a sexual way and not a sisterly one. I was feeling tipsy as I drank a few more beers than I intended. I was so fucking horny and wished my sister was there to please me.

I began to use my free hand to rub my arse and balls as I saw the girl in the porn do and it excited me even more. I imagined my sisters tongue licking and teasing my arsehole while her hand stroked my cock.

And then I pushed my finger inside of my tight arse after wetting it with my leaking precum. It felt different but as soon as I pictured my sister doing it I came for the second time that evening. Shot after shot, even more than earlier, afterwards I felt so relaxed between shooting my load and the six pack I had ended up drinking that I drifted off to sleep.

It must have been a little after 3am when I heard someone coming in through the door.

It was my sister, rat-arsed drunk, laughing as she dropped her purse and keys on the floor as she came in.

I covered up with a blanket so she wouldn't notice.

She said something like: I told you not to wait up, words slurred slightly and, after wishing me goodnight, she literally began taking off her clothes as she headed upstairs to her bedroom.

By the time she hit the last step she was in her knickers and bra.

I was so dumbstruck watching my sisters arse wiggle back and forth up each step, I didn't even realize until she went into her room how hard my cock had become again. I just sat there for a moment than I stood up and slowly and quietly I went upstairs.

Standing with my back against the wall, next to her bedroom door, I heard her talking on the phone, to whom I assumed was a friend of hers, explaining why she left and about the guy hitting on her just wasn't her type. She then said she was horny and wanted to go.

I heard the phone hit the floor and then I heard soft moans escaping from her room. She was so drunk didn't even close the door, as she would normally do, and I stood quietly listening.

The moans became louder and my cock was fully standing at attention. I couldn't help but look and there was my sister masturbating and I was watching her.

She was completely naked and had one foot off the bed. I saw a her fingers brushing against her clit rubbing gently, her other hand was pinching and rolling her hard nipples and I just began stroking.

She took her fingers and began to slide a finger inside deep and slow. My own hand was stroking and I must have made a noise because she looked up and our eyes locked.

The bathroom incident earlier in the evening wasn't me wilfully perving on her, this was, yet she didn't say anything just kept staring at me.

My heart began thumping harder and harder and I wanted to do all those things that I fantasized about.

She licked her lips and I decided I wanted to taste her.

I let my cock go, still hard, pointing at the ceiling, and walked in, shut the door behind me and approached her bed.

Her fingers didn't even stop their rhythm, no word were spoken, I knelt down before her and kissed her inner thigh and her free hand began to brush against my head and then I let my tongue slide against her lower lips.

I heard her moan, I lost all sense as I began to lick and suck on my sisters wet pussy. She tasted sweet with just a touch of tangy. Both hands began to pull my head closer to her cunt and my mouth found her swollen clit.

I began to lick and suck on it softly. Hearing her moans grow louder I slid a couple of my fingers inside of her. I was shocked as she thrust her wet pussy not only against my face but pushing my fingers deeper and deeper inside of her. I felt her body tighten and then her knees squeezed against me. A warm gush of cunt juice filled my mouth when she climaxed and it excited me even more.

I didn't even care it was my sister's pussy I was eating with gusto. Crystal was a woman I was going to fuck and take and use.

I slid up along her body and kissed my way to her breasts. My tongue flicked against her nipples and her nails grazed against my back. I kissed my way up farther and my tongue slid along her neck and I felt her heartbeat fluttering and her breathing was heavy and hot.

I kissed my sister for the first time like a man kisses a woman and our tongues danced and she sucked on my tongue as I felt her hand take my hard cock and guide it to her open pussy.

I slid in easily and looked into her eyes and began to thrust harder.

Fuck me Mike! Oh God I want it.

So I did. I lifted one of her legs over my right shoulder and placed my feet firmly on the floor and began thrusting hard and deep.

The look of pleasure in my sisters eyes just made me want to please her more.

Hard and deep as I watched her naked tits sway back and forth. She began to scream out she was cumming and I lost it as I felt her pussy spasm around my cock.

My own body shuddered as I blasted shot after shot of my hot cum deep into my sister womb.

Kiss me please, Crystal whispered as I laid my body on top of hers.

We kissed and she told me she wanted me to spend the night with her. I nodded yes and felt my cock getting hard again. I kissed her and told her to turn on her stomach, I saw my cum leaking out of her pussy and it truly turned me on more if that is even possible.

I rubbed my cock against my own cum and then slid it home. Crystal felt so much tighter this way and I wanted to be so deep in her. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me as I fucked her pussy.

I was fucking my sisters pussy and it felt so right. I didn't thing about my cum filling her or that I was in her room on her bed in our parents house giving her the fucking of a lifetime.

Her face was sliding back and forth in her duvet as she was telling me how good I felt. I began rubbing her arsehole with my thumb, then just spit on her hole and as I thrust deep in her I worked my thumb in her arse. after a few minutes she told me it was okay to fuck her arse.

I pulled my cock out of her cunt, her feet where on the floor as she leaned against the bed and with both hands pulled her cheeks apart and I spit again on her puckered hole. I slipped my cocks tip in, it was tight and I pushed my head through the rim and stopped as she tensed up.

I asked her: Do you want me to stop?

Please don't, she replied, just put it in baby, please I want it so bad right now.

With that she grabbed her bum cheeks and pulled them apart, I slid it in deeper and with each pump it became easier to feel my cock penetrating until my balls were slapping her pussy.

I didn't think anything would feel better than my sister's pussy, but I was wrong. Her arse was heaven. I heard her screaming in pleasure as she came and then I pumped my load into her tight arse and as I pulled out I saw some of my cum dripping out and just licked her arse and tasted my cum. Salty, thick but just another turn on.

As I licked her she moaned and I proceed to tongue fuck her ass as my fingers found her quivering pussy and started finger fucking her, I curled my middle finger and searched for her G spot, a loud groan from Crystal told me I found it, so I started to rub it forcefully.

I was being the nastiest, dirtiest brother ever and she was loving every bit of it.

She turned and said: My turn Michael.

She had me lay on the bed. She began licking my balls and sucked on my softening cock, she didn't even care it had just been in her arse, I saw the same look of lust on her face I was still feeling.

I was shocked when, unexpectedly, she began to rim me and play with my arse with her tongue.

I didn't think I could get so hard so quickly shortly after having fucked the living daylights out of my sister, but I did and she began to give me the best tongue lashing of my life and then she straddled me and I found my cock deep in her pussy.

She was rocking and slamming herself onto me and I could feel her tightening her pussy like a hand, that just drove me crazy.

We both were building up together as my hands caressed her breast and, as she was about to cum, I twisted her nipples slightly and she threw he head back and as her pussy tightened even more.

I began to thrust upwards as she came down and we both let our pleasure come out, however it came out.

Her loud cries and me telling how good her pussy felt were spurring me on. My sister and I were truly fucking now. I knew in my heart even though she was drunk and I was a little tipsy this was just the start of some very naughty and taboo type shit.

We came together and she leaned forward and we kissed and I felt myself still in her throbbing as she snuggled against my chest. As she was falling asleep she said this is our secret and I laid there thinking how awesome it was going to be that my sister wanted me.

A lot more happened later that morning, throughout the weekend and a few other times, but as they say that is another story and maybe when I am ready you will get to read that too.