Discovering Robyn Pt. 04

Story Info
Sex in a strange part of the universe. Full of drama.
4.3k words
4.6
1.1k
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/27/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is recommended that you start reading at part 1.

CHAPTER FOUR

As she turned her full attention back to Doug, she saw what they'd forgotten in their rush to speak with Phaedra. Neither of them had a stitch on. Phaedra had behaved as if there was nothing out of the ordinary when she arrived to discuss the council meeting and the ensuing talk about affinity. Robyn raised her eyebrows when she saw Doug sweep his hands in a downward gesture from his chest past his burgeoning cock and sent the thought, "Well I certainly didn't leave her speechless." He turned and went back to the bed.

"In fact, her pronouncement of difficulty choosing a male partner based on affinity I might find quite crushing if I did not see you standing there with that glint in your eye." he said as he busied himself straightening sheets, arranging pillows. Suddenly his 'the suns out' smile lit up his face as he sent the thought, "What was that about, where were we?"

Robyn was supercharged. Excitement sluiced through her veins. The heaviness in her pelvis was unbearable. Doug was watching. Doug was waiting. Doug was trying to get in. She had not figured out yet if he could see the door with his name on it, or the series of locks that ran from the top to the bottom, each a deadbolt, each with its own key. If he saw, why did he not say? She loved this man, of that, she was sure. What she was not ready for was his seeping into all her nooks and crannies before she knew him, not the biblical but him, the one inside, his secret self.

She advanced on him as she removed her barrier to his thoughts. Robyn let her desire wash over him in a wave, shared with him her hunger, and the unbearable want that had beset her loins since arriving in Astrafon. As she crawled up his body, she kissed and licked every inch of him from the inside of his ankles up his calves to the back of his knee and up his inner thigh, from left to right and right to left. Her tongue lazily meandering, leaving a wet path on his skin. She blew her breath over him. He shuddered. Her hand gently touched him at the matrix between his thighs. She shared her every thought with him now. Wanted him to feel what she felt. With unsteady hands she touched, she prodded, she massaged.

When her mouth followed her hands, Doug shared with her all that he physically felt as she ministered to him. She massaged each testicle, then tasted and sucked. As she felt the contraction of his scrotum, she ran her finger along the now prominent skin that was like a seam, the signature of perfection's imperfection. She was not ready to let the hunger go. She was not ready to be filled up, satiated. She slowed down, backed off. Doug was reaching for her. She knew he wanted to be inside. She thought, no, not yet. Her hand grasped his shaft and pulled his cock away from his abdomen.

She settled herself between his legs, sitting on her knees her ass on her heels. She leaned forward, her pink tongue protruding between her lips and she licked up his shaft feathering the wet of her mouth against his hardness. Her tongue traced the coronal ridge around and back beginning and ending in the little notch. She placed her mouth over just that much, the head, her lips fastening just below the corona, pushing him with her tongue against the roof of her mouth, let her tongue feather him back and forth, her teeth nibble. She wanted to take him in now from base to head, wanted to make him cum, make him fill her with his seed, drink his essence in.

But Doug grabbed her, causing her to disconnect. Roughly he pulled her up on his chest and cried, "Help me." Robyn sat up, held her body slightly apart from his and with his hand helping hers, they brought his raging hard cock inside her. They developed their rhythm. Robyn leaned forward, her breasts hanging like grapes from a trellis, allowing him to taste and suck and pinch her nipples as she gave herself over to him. They rode the wave in a fury, each rise and fall harder and rougher than the one before. Doug wrapped her to him in his arms, kissed and bit her neck and shoulder as he pounded in and she rose up, until they were there on the plane of culmination, holding, squeezing tight, bodies in rigid pose. Then it was over, their sweat-tinged bodies in satisfied collapse. Their tandem 'I love you' wove its way into the center of their beings.

Doug was sleeping, his breathing coming in bits of wispy air. He looked so dear in repose. Robyn reached out her hand to push his hair back and allowed her hand to gently trace his face down the side of his jaw. She kissed his lips and then she got up. She dressed and wrote a note for Doug. Then she again created the doors in her mind. The one marked Doug, she closed and locked the locks. Another door labelled Phaedra stood open, and she simply said, "We need to talk."

Robyn's thoughts were raging. She walked into a room that arose out of her thoughts. Phaedra was standing by the window looking out. Out at what, Robyn had no idea since she had thought no more than a secure room.

"Phaedra, you lied. You lied to me. You lied to Doug. Just how much is lie, how much is the truth? Is any of it the truth? Why Phaedra? Why?"

Phaedra just remained standing by the window looking out for what seemed an eon of time. Robyn was pacing, wringing her hands. That feeling, the one in her pelvis just a short bit ago assuaged, now was climbing again.

"Phaedra," she whispered, "what's going on."

Phaedra turned toward Robyn, spread out her hands and two facing chairs appeared. "Sit Robyn and let me explain as best I can."

They sat across from each other. Robyn no longer fidgeting. Her hands were resting on her thighs just a bit back from her knees. Her spine was straight, her abdomen pulled in, her head and shoulders held in a regal pose, and she breathed, slowly inhale through the nose, hold to the count of four, exhale slowly from the mouth, hold to the count of four. Calmness descended like a rainbow after a storm. She was ready to listen.

"Most of what we told you was the truth. The part that was the lie was how the stage would be set for us, the people of Astrafon, to be in receipt of your gifts."

Phaedra waited. Robyn said nothing.

"You see, what happens between you and Doug, calls to us all. We just need to watch, and we are all along for the ride."

"You mean we're like some bugs in a jar you watch copulate for giggles and grins." said Robyn in a voice tinged in bitterness.

"No my dear, no. We are running against time. We have been given this one last chance to restore what was taken away by the few who believed carnal desire sinful and harmful", Phaedra said and she leaned forward and took Robyn's hands in hers.

"Why did you not tell us, why lie."

"Would you have acquiesced if you'd known that every intimate thought, every intimate kiss, intimate touch, would be run in the mind of every Astrafon citizen within and without the confines of our city." Phaedra stood and began to walk the room as she explained.

"Robyn, Astrafonites, almost to the last one of us, want the return of our true beings. We want the messiness of sex and love, marriage, friends with benefits. The arguments. We want to lust. We want the pheromones to swaddle us in desire, helping us choose who."

"I get it. I really do. But I thought we were friends and friends don't lie to each other."

"What then, do you call what you are doing to Doug?"

"What do you mean?"

"You've got a way to keep him out. You have a way to not share."

"I've not lied to him."

"Haven't you? Are you sure?"

"There are things I'm not ready for Doug to know."

"Yes, exactly the way I felt about you and Doug knowing all of our secrets from the start."

"Alright. But why the shortage of time?"

"Remember I said almost all of us. There a some who believe if we do this we will bring damnation upon us."

"Who are they?"

"The Astrafonites who now rule."

"I thought you were one of those who ruled."

"No Robyn. I'm but a teacher."

"Ok then, but why the constraint of time?"

"The time limit is arbitrarily placed upon us by those who do not want us to succeed."

"How much time do we have?"

"Just three weeks. Can you see why with so many of us to make the switch and so short a time, why I chose to keep you in the dark? Why I opened the portal through which we can all experience vicariously what you feel? Why, if we model you, we can partake of the experience on view."

"But Phaedra, what of affinity, of love?"

"My dear child, do you not understand that when you were with Doug, you blessed us all with what affinity is, how it feels. I was contacted over and over again by those who partook with you, that this is what they want for themselves."

"Experiential learning." said Robyn dryly.

"Will you continue Robyn? Do you think Doug will when he knows?"

"I don't know Phaedra. I'll tell Doug everything. We'll make the decision together."

"Everything, Robyn!"

"Yes, eventually. You see Phaedra, I have someone who is close to me that loves the way you do."

Phaedra's head jerked and in a distraught voice asked. "The way I do?"

"Yes, Phaedra. Your own kind."

Phaedra looked away. It was then that a door slammed open, the walls shuddered with the force. Now, within the room, he stood, his legs in a wide stance, his arms crossed in front of his chest. His voice was as deep as the rumbles of thunder. He was the most magnificent man that Robyn had ever seen.

Addressing Phaedra, he said, "Won't you introduce me?"

Then his eyes as blue as cobalt pinned Robyn like a specimen on a pin. He looked his fill of her from her toes to her head. For a moment, Robyn stood very still, and then she knew. She and Phaedra needed protection now, at this moment.

She stepped forward and held out her hand, "Doug and I have been given the charge to bestow names on the people of Astrafon. You will be named Zeuss."

Before she allowed him to touch her, she thought of a mighty door, heavy metal, one with deadbolts from top to bottom and then a crossbar and a padlock. When Zeuss took her hand, there was nothing he could 'read'. No matter how he tried, her thoughts remained hers. She looked him in the eyes, felt his fury. In her mind, she unlocked Doug's door and quietly sent the thought. "Help. I need you."

CHAPTER FIVE

Doug was reading the note that said, 'Don't worry, I have gone to talk to Phaedra.' when he got Robyn's message "Help. I need you."

"I'm coming, where are you?" Doug sent.

Phaedra responded, "Just walk Doug and I will bring you here, where she is."

Zeuss understood what had transpired and abruptly left.

"Interesting." said Phaedra. "He doesn't want to face Doug."

"Who is he?" asked Robyn with a tremor in her voice.

"He is the head of our Rulers and has enormous power. He has set the rules for this project, and is determined that it should fail".

"I was able to shut him out but only with huge effort. But I knew I had to. There was something about him. I could feel his fury that I had shut him out. Can you also shut him out?"

"I thought that was it. He has never come across a woman who can resist him. And I receive his fury too, not because I can resist him but because for some reason, that I don't fully understand, I seem to be totally immune to him."

This time Robyn raised her eyebrows to herself.

They heard Doug at the door and Robyn quickly whispered to Phaedra. "Don't tell Doug about Zuess yet."

With a little input from Robyn, Phaedra explained to Doug what the situation was. Doug accepted how it was without any fuss and in the usual male way had only one practical question. "How does this 'three weeks limit' thing work?"

Phaedra explained that everyone had been given a drug that prevented the 'sex urge suppression implant' from being effective and that that drug is only effective for a maximum of three weeks and if repeated is fatal.

Phaedra seemed to be aware of the heat that had built again in Robyn's loins as she glanced fleetingly in that direction and said, "Shall we begin our first lesson then?" and with that said the room changed into a beautiful bedroom with a large luxurious bed and one chair which Phaedra settled herself in. Apparently, she intended to stay!!!

Robyn drew Doug into her arms and kissed him long and deep. Doug slowly started to undress her and glancing at Phaedra, who was watching closely, she asked "Are we on general display?"

"Yes. Do you want the illusion of privacy, or would you prefer to see your audience?"

Their replies were in unison. "Can we see our audience please."

Phaedra swept her arms apart and they could see the whole mass of people waiting with avid anticipation.

Robyn whispered to Doug. "I think first up we should teach them about 'the little man in his boat'. So many men, and woman too, don't understand about that."

Slowly Doug completed undressing her and then while he removed his own clothes Robyn lay back on the bed and opened her legs wide. Doug stood at the foot of the bed watching her and gently caressing her legs. Briefly Robyn tweaked her own nipples bringing them to attention. Her hands slid down her body in slow motion. Reaching her loins, she stroked up and down her wet slit then opened the lips wide, exposing herself totally. With one finger on each side, she drew apart the hood and the sight of her swollen nub of pleasure drew a gasp from Doug, which was echoed by the masses.

Doug reached forward and touched her with the tip of one finger, first gently and slowly and then with a quickened pace rubbing rapidly across her. Robyn moaned in pleasure as he continued to play her. She shut her eyes and let a fantasy come into her head.

Zuess was standing in front of her but this time he was naked and this time he was her fantasy. Her confirmation of his extraordinary beauty was there to behold. His erect member was the most astoundingly magnificent thing she had ever seen or imagined. There was no love here, no affinity, just the most consuming, powerful, urgent, animal lust. Robyn wanted that cock like she had never wanted anything in her whole life. She wanted it in every way possible, she wanted it in her very soul. Robyn shuddered violently as the orgasm washed over her and then she shivered as came the same feeling as last time, in the presence of Zuess, but this time she recognized it for what it was. A deep chilling fear!

Her eyes sprang open, and her fantasy vanished. She gazed at the audience and enjoyed the warm pleasure that was again building in her as Doug alternated with teasing fingertips and little tantalizing kisses. She could see countless Astrafonites. Many couples, a few in groups of four, but mostly individuals. They were all living her pleasures. Some were playing with themselves in complete abandon and others just tentatively. Most were naked. Couples were exploring each other. A few were attempting to join together in passion. It was like looking at some old building with numerous erotic depictions running round the parapets, or a ceiling painted in frescoes of lust and sexual gratification, but these were all real. Robyn found it very exciting, she was so extremely aware that they were all watching her and feeding from her. This was a new pleasure for her; and she liked it.

What was happening? The mass of adoring bodies seemed to be fading, but then as they did a single one came into focus. It was a woman, on her own, lost in her joy, legs spread wide open as she delighted in herself. As her face came more sharply into focus Robyn recognized Medea, she was rolling around, legs opening and closing moans escaping her lips as her fingers worked their magic. Medea's face was half buried in the pillow now as she rolled onto her tummy, then keeping her face on the pillow, she came up onto her knees, lifting her ass high in the air, one hand played from above and the other underneath. Robyn could even hear the wonderful sounds of her sopping wet pussy but then these were replaced with her shrieks of exquisite agony as Medea was engulfed in her first ever orgasm. Her cries of pleasure gradually reduced to tiny whimpers. Robyn looked across the room. Phaedra was sitting straight up watching Medea, her eyes were glazy, her knuckles white where she gripped the arms of her chair, her pelvis was making tiny, grinding motions that only another woman would recognise. Around Phaedra's head was some sort of misty something. After a moment of puzzlement Robyn recognised that Phaedra was fantasising, just as she herself had about Zuess. Yes, the mist was a person. Then for a moment the fantasy person came into sharp focus. Robyn's mouth opened in a silent gasp. It was as if she were looking into a mirror!

Doug surveyed his surroundings. Smallish, simple, but comfortable enough. Light was just there despite no windows. He sent the instruction 'dark', and it was. He turned the lights back on again. Zuess came to him in his head.

"Sorry but I need to keep you here for a little while. You will be comfortable enough; food and other basic amenities are available at your command. I have also arranged some special entertainment for you." Then he was gone.

Doug sent more thoughts and found he could produce food, music of sorts, and books, which he couldn't read. He wondered what the special entertainment was.

He had difficulty thinking about Robyn. Somehow, she had been taken out of him.

All of a sudden, he found out what the special entertainment was. Three very beautiful women appeared in his room. One was about his own age, one was a good few years younger and the third quite a few years older. They were wearing something he had never seen before. Like a filmy gown but different. The closest he could get to it, was that they were wearing a mist. Nothing was hidden, but nothing was entirely clear either. All three had erect protruding nipples. His eyes dropped and the young woman had a completely bare pubis the middle one a tantalising strip, leading the eye, and the older one a full bush. The older woman spoke.

"Zuess, our Master, has sent us. We are to be your sexual playthings; your every wish is our command."

Doug felt a chill, and knew that at some point it would come down to him and Zuess. As politely as he could, Doug sent them away.

Robyn could not calm the storm of thoughts raging in her head. She tried to make some sense out of it all, let's see, what do I know?

I know that most people in this world wish to recover their lost sexuality.

I know that a small group fiercely opposes, perhaps led by Zuess, but he is highly sexual, how does that fit?

I know that my mind powers are developing fast, and I suspect that they are stronger already than most Astrafonites.

I know that my loins are constantly throbbing with a need that can't be satisfied.

I know that my chief ally, Phaedra, is attracted only to women.

I know that there is something critical that Phaedra is not telling me!

'Phaedra not telling me!' that is where the answer lies!

"Phaedra. Come here. Now." I sent.

It was a command, and Robyn noted the change in herself, she was now playing the senior role.

Phaedra arrived as meekly as it was possible for Phaedra to arrive. She also, had noted the change. Robyn looked at her and saw the flush, saw the light in her eyes and felt that now, almost constant heat in Phaedra's center.

"Phaedra; we need to talk some more but I am too distracted, and so too I think are you."

Phaedra understood and just nodded, then slowly undressed. At first Robyn just watched then quickly undressed as well. This was as new to Robyn as it was to Phaedra but sexually, she was experienced and skilled, so took control. She opened her arms and Phaedra came into them. Their bodies molded so well, breasts squashed together, tummies also, and thighs pressing, beautiful softness as they kissed and their tongues danced the rhythm of lust. Robyn led Phaedra to the bed and laid her down. With a will of their own, Phaedra's legs fell open. Robyn went to her suitcase and drew out two toys. Phaedra looked questioningly at the penis shaped vibrator with its maleness, but Robyn just smiled and said, "Trust me."

12