Discovering Robyn Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robyn ran the toy slowly up and down Phaedra's open slit collecting the ample wetness there and then very slowly slid it inside. At first Phaedra hesitated but then she relaxed and savoured the feeling of fullness. Robyn flicked the switch, and the vibrations started their magic. Phaedra moaned, shut her eyes, and was lost in the sensations deep inside of her. Slowly she rose to her crescendo then cried out in delight. Her pussy was bathed in the afterglow as Robyn moved to scissor their legs together so their pussys were pressed close. They rocked and moaned in unison grinding more and more passionately until they came together, backed off a little then locked together again and came over and over, until they both collapsed, sated and replete.

They showered together then returned to lie peacefully on the bed.

Robyn assumed her new status again and said to Phaedra "Now that we have shared this affinity you must not lie to me anymore. I know I have a special strength and you are to tell me the whole truth."

Phaedra thought carefully for a few moments and then began.

Many years ago, the ruling Command Core decided that sexual pleasure was the cause of all problems and should be excluded from society. I should explain our political system. It is very simple and for thousands of years had proved very effective. There is just one governing group for the whole of Astrafon. It is made up of five men making up the Command Core, elected every five years. That Core is currently led by Zuess, and he is very powerful and has been re-elected by a huge margin many times.

Robyn interrupted. "You have no women in the Core!"

Phaedra smiled. No women, we have found men are better, with their logical mind, but the balancing feature in our system is that only women get to vote.

The solution was to be the implant to suppress sexual urges, as I told you. However, a small group of women became aware that actually, the plan was not to suppress, but to completely strip women of their sexual desires, In order to try and preserve women's sexuality, this group decided to collect all of their own sexuality and transfer it to a single Astrafonite woman, This woman would then be sent away to another world so that when the time was right, she could come back to bring all that sexuality back. Shortly after Zuess discovered what had happened, all the women in that small group, except me, vanished.

Robyn, you are that woman, and now you have been brought back to Astrafon, where you were born and raised.

Robyn remained silent as she absorbed all of this staggering information.

"So Zuess then, is trying to prevent this sexual recovery from happening. Why do I have such mixed feelings about him? I sense his evil intent but at the same time, I feel drawn to, and tied to him."

"Robyn." answered Phaedra. "I now must explain that too. You are confusing something else entirely, with what you feel as a 'sexual need' for him."

"You see Robyn. Zuess is your brother!"

Doug was sitting in his 'prison' thinking, when suddenly a voice spoke in his head.

"Doug. Listen carefully. I don't know how long I will have. I am in a cell near you and have been held here for many years, I don't know how long. These cells are all sealed to prevent mind talk but, because you are human, the seal is not working for us but that may soon be discovered. I made an accidental discovery and have been permanently incarcerated because of that knowledge. All Astrafonite women have an implant, which they believe is there to suppress their sexual desires. But there is more to it than that! Under the rule of Zuess, he has actually perpetrated that the implant additionally has the effect of causing a blind trust in the good of Zuess, so that all women will continue to vote for him as head of the Core, no matter what he may do."

Doug was thrown onto his back by a ball of energy. The fellow prisoner talking to him went ominously silent!

to be continued

12