Discovering Sarah Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_Diem
Eros_Diem
206 Followers

I heard Rick say, "Holy shit, I'll have what he's having!"

" Rick, buy somebody a shot - quick," laughed Amy.

Inevitably, Sarah was prodded to the bar next. A week ago, you could not have convinced me that she would do it. But then, a week ago you could not make me believe that she would be partying naked in a pool with a bunch of strangers.

But Sarah was full of surprises, she grabbed my hand and said, "let's do this."

She popped on the bar grinning at me. I honestly was not sure how far I could go with Sarah. I could do a PG body shot off her tummy like Mike had done to Tammy or the X-rated version I just did with Diane. As of yet, we had never touched each other intimately or even kissed. Still, here was Sarah on the bar smiling at me. I decided to take my cue from her. If she laid sideways on the bar, I would exercise some self-control. If she sat on the bar the way Diane had been positioned, I would take it is an open invitation.

This was exciting! Diane was gorgeous, but Sarah was forbidden fruit. If I had any reservations about crossing a line with her my state of arousal and the alcohol had eliminated them. I wanted to taste Sarah badly, and I only needed the smallest encouragement from her to do it.

This is where the cruelty of fate intervened. Or should I say the cruelty of the bartender? She was okay with our gang's shenanigans up to a point, but apparently, Diane, and I had crossed a line.

No sooner had Sarah climbed on the bar than the bartender scolded, "okay, you've all had your fun. No more body shots, this ain't no Hedonism after all."

Sarah hopped down from the bar and with a pouty look and said to me, "you sure got the best end of that deal."

Darren laughed, "Nope, I think Diane got the best end of that deal."

In a husky voice, Diane said, "oh yeah I did!"

Dianne then looked at Sarah and said, "for what it's worth, I had something special in mind for you to repay the use of Tim's tongue."

On hearing this, Sarah took my hand and squeezed it hard.

The Rest of the afternoon was a drunken blur, but somewhat tamer. Around sunset, Sarah and I decided it was time to head back to the room and clean up. We made plans with the gang to meet at the beach bar after supper. When we got back, Sarah walked in the door and pulled off her clothes. Like the day before, I had been naked with her all afternoon. Like the day before, seeing her naked in the room was substantially more seductive.

She made herself a drink and then stated, "today was the most fun I've had in my entire life! The people here are so much fun." She added, "I'm kinda sad that I can't tell my friends about it, they would think I was the biggest slut in the world."

I plopped down on the couch and replied, "I have to tell you, this was about the most fun I've had here ever. I really wish JoJo was here too."

Sarah looked at me slyly. "I think you would've had to behave yourself a little more if sis were here."

I responded, "trust me, she would've been right in the middle of it!"

I could tell from the shocked look on Sarah's face that she was doubtful. "Sarah, your sister is anything but a prude. She can party with the best of them."

Sarah laughed, "are you telling me she would not have been pissed about what you did to Diane, and what you almost did to me?"

A thought flashed in my head; she expected me to do to her what I did to Dianne!

I shrugged, "she would have been fine with what I did. Hell, she might've done the same thing."

Sarah almost choked on her drink. "Bullshit! Are you saying you two are swingers?"

I said, "No, we don't consider ourselves swingers. We don't have sex with other couples, but sometimes on vacation, we might fool around with other couples; kind of like today."

Sarah looked a little surprised and curious at the same time. She said, "I have to process this." Then a thought occurred to her. "when you say she would have done the same thing, you don't mean with Dianne, right?"

I grinned, "it wouldn't be the first time."

A look went across Sarah's face that I could not read...Shock? Curiosity?

And with that, she headed off to the bathroom to shower. I kind of felt uneasy about sharing such personal details about Joanne and me, but under the circumstances, it seemed best that Sarah understand. I hope Jo would agree when I told her that I let Sarah know about our extracurricular activities.

We got dressed. I was surprised that Sarah only through on a light sundress. She wore nothing underneath it.

During supper, I noticed that Dianne was also braless. Daren, Mike and I were distracted all evening. It's funny, we were with these women naked all day, yet still turned on by their sexy dresses. Sexy is about attitude, I guess.

After we ate, we all went for drinks. However, a long day in the sun and several cocktails kind of wiped everyone out. They all soon decided it was time to head back to the room. As we were walking back to the room, Sarah said, "I am not ready to turn in yet. Do you want to go to the pool?" I thought about it and replied, "I could go for a skinny dip in the hot tub."

We stopped off at the beach bar and grabbed a bottle of wine and a couple of plastic glasses on the way back to the nude beach. When we got to the beach hot tub, I was disappointed to find another couple already there. The disappointment didn't last though. As we approached, I saw that the woman was sitting on her husband's lap facing him, and they were making out pretty hot and heavy.

I made our presence known by saying hello. The woman came up for air and said, "Welcome to Paradise."

Without hesitation, Sarah dropped her dress while saying hello. I too stripped off, and we slid into the tub. Within a few minutes, the amorous couple returned their attention to each other.

I was enjoying the show but did not want to intrude. The alcohol and moonlight also had me feeling a bit frisky, so I asked half-jokingly, "would you like us to give you some privacy, watch or join in?"

The man replied, "take your pick, it's all good by us."

Their passion escalated, and after a few minutes, he picked her up and set her on the edge of the hot tub. He then went down between her legs and started giving her head. Her response was immediate, her legs wrapped around his neck and she pulled him in. Soon she was moaning, grinding her hips against his face, and urging him on.

The sight of them there in the moonlight was both romantic and erotic. I remembered this same scenario a few nights ago; then it resulted in Sarah wanting to leave. However, the events of the last few days and especially this afternoon seem to have made Sarah much more adventurous.

Rather than asking to go, she scooted close to me, and I put my arm around her neck. With her head leaning against my chest, Sarah's hand slid under the water and to her pussy. She made no attempt to hide what she was doing, in fact, as she spread her legs for better access, she hooked one of them over my thigh. With my free arm and hand, I started stroking my erection.

As the scene in front of me became more erotic, I became bolder and slid my hand from my cock to the inside of her thigh. Her legs were open as if to invite me. My hand no sooner began to slide up her thigh then I felt a small hand grab my erection and start to gently stroke me. My hand found Sarah's already slick pussy. My fingers stroked and pinched her swollen lips. I then slid 2 fingers into her and used my thumb to gently massage her engorged clit. She let out a sweet moan as I rubbed her. Her hand continued to caress and stroke me as we watched the unknown woman across from us, surrender herself to ecstasy.

The woman's breathing became labored as her moaning intensified. She then pleaded with her man not to stop, she clearly wanted release. Her back arched as her hips rose to meet his tongue, she grabbed his hair and let out something like an animalistic growl followed by a long, loud string of expletives. It was a hell of a show.

Sarah and I soon shared her urgency. As our unknown friend reached her orgasm, Sarah silently bit into my arm as her body became rigid. Her legs clamped around my hand as she tightened her grip on my cock. She let out a soft groan as she orgasmed.

The feel of her stroking me, coupled with watching the strange woman have such an intense orgasm, had me hot. But knowing that I brought Sarah to orgasm pushed me to the very brink, and I could no longer hold back. I quickly sat on the side of the tub and grabbed myself to finish, but Sarah pushed my hand aside and took me into her mouth. I was already so close, and the sight of that angelic face looking up at me as her lips engulfed me was overwhelming.

Within seconds I grunted a warning, "shit, I'm going to cum!"

But, she didn't release me. I emptied my load into Sarah's mouth, she took it all. Then holding my gaze with the most seductive look I've ever seen, she rolled her tongue around the head of my cock lapping up every last drop.

Sarah slid beside me on the edge of the tub, and sweetly took my hand while leaning against me. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close.

She whispered, "thanks, it's been a while since a guy has gotten me off."

We were sharing a sweet but awkward moment, and wine seemed to be in order to both quench our thirst and break the tension. So we poured ourselves a glass.

The woman across the tub suggested, "Hey, if you're willing to share your wine, we've got a joint we will share." And so, we met Dave and Cindy.

They appeared to be in their early 50's. He was a little pudgy but had one of those round, happy faces that you just could not help but like. Cindy looked like she was pure hell on wheels. She was short, with short red hair. She was rail thin with practically nonexistent breasts accentuated by long puffy nipples. Cindy had one of those mischievous smiles that seem to tell you that she was never bored and was up for almost anything.

We drank, we smoked, we talked and laughed. They were a great couple, but I had a hard time keeping up with the conversation, I was distracted as I tried to process what Sarah and I had just done. We obviously crossed a line that there was no coming back from. Frankly, I didn't care. This had been brewing for 3 days. I'd deal with the fallout later.

After about 15 minutes, I excused myself to go take a leak. It had been a vacation of surprises, but none of them compared to the one I saw when I came back. Somehow, in just a few short minutes, a threesome had started.

Sarah and Amy were making out hot and heavy. Dave was sitting on the edge of the tub, and with a free hand, Sarah was stroking his cock. Cindy's hands were under the water, but Sarah's moaning gave me a pretty good idea where they were and what they were doing

I sat down next to Dave, and within a minute, the girls broke up and devoted their attention to us. Without hesitation, Cindy buried her head between my legs and began giving me head. I watched as Sarah started licking Rick's shaft. I was in heaven. Cindy had talent, and she was enthusiastic. Having her tongue swirl around me while watching Sarah stroke, lick and caress Dave's cock was like an out of body experience. This didn't happen to guys like me, this only happened in porn movies and maybe to rock stars.

Because I had cum only 15 minutes earlier, I had much better self-control. Cindy was taking me deep into her throat with slow, deliberate strokes while simultaneously gently massaging my balls. I didn't think it could get any better until Sarah joined Cindy.

Apparently, Dave had shot his load, and Sarah still wanted to play. At first, they took turns taking me into their mouth, but soon they were both swirling their tongues around my shaft and head. Their tongues seem to be everywhere, while simultaneously pleasuring me, their tongues danced with each other in a French kiss around my aching cock.

The Sensation was intense; made more so by the erotic vision of two women lost in a building passion for each other as they shared my throbbing member. After what seemed like an eternity, I succumbed to one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. I erupted all over the two girls faces. They both then lovingly cleaned every drop from my rapidly shrinking shaft. Cindy immediately started licking my cum off Sarah's face, who then quickly returned the favor. Again, their bodies came together as they locked in a kiss.

I wondered how far Sarah would go with this little redhead. I suspected she was willing to try anything or everything.

However, nothing good lasts forever. A few minutes later, a very loud, boisterous crowd of 4 couples showed up, and we had to end our private little party. Sarah and I stayed just long enough not to appear rude and then said our goodbye's.

As we walked back to the room, Sarah said, "damn, this place is like an aphrodisiac."

She was quiet for a few minutes, then added "my God, did you see her get off? I have never had an orgasm like that. I wish I could."

"Really?"

She said, "oh I've had orgasms, but I can't get really off on just regular sex. Nick was not real big on oral. He would go down on me just long enough to get me worked up, then he'd get excited, jump on, and finish himself off. Half the time he left me hanging." She added," I've heard about women cuming really hard, but I thought it was just a movie thing."

"It's too bad Nick was such a selfish lover."

She laughed, "It's too bad Nick was a selfish bastard in general, but I think he was pretty typical in bed. I've never been with a guy who wanted to you know... head south, and stay there."

I smiled, "trust me, they're around."

I'm not sure whether or not she was hinting that she wanted oral sex, but I decided right then and there that when we got back to the room, I was going to make Nick look very- very bad. I just wasn't sure how to start it.

As with the night before, as soon as we got in the room, Sarah dropped her dress and went to the bar. She took a rum and Coke to the bed, sat down and said, "what a night! I can't believe we did that. I gave a blow job to a complete stranger, in front of his wife! I even made out with a woman. She touched me down there! She even slid a finger in me. I swear, she damn near got me off." She then giggled, "I think I may be turning bisexual or something!"

"Seeing the two of you together was hot," I said.

She then looked at me somewhat seriously. "I never dreamed I'd ever give you a blow job. I don't know what came over me, I just wanted to do it, so I did. Then she pensively added, "Are we still okay?"

This was my opening. In reply, I moved to her at the bed. I took her face in my hands, and tentatively kissed her. To my relief and joy, she kissed me back. Our tongues lightly touched, and quickly, her kiss became much more urgent. Her tongue was exploring my mouth as her hands moved behind my head to pull me close.

I pushed her back on the bed and gently kissed her neck. Her breathing quickened. My hand made its way to her breast and found her erect nipple. I gently rolled it between my fingers. My mouth went to her other nipple as my tongue danced on its tip. I was rewarded with a husky call of my name.

My other hand replaced my mouth, as I lightly kissed and licked my way down her belly pausing ever so slightly at her navel. She was starting to squirm with every touch. As a thin woman, she had those lovely hip bones that protrude when she lays back, and I nibbled and licked each one. Surprisingly this got quite a reaction, she groaned, and her fingers began to weave through my hair.

My tongue traced its way down her hip to where her pelvis and inner thigh meet. I had arrived at her most personal place. I could smell the intoxicating musky aroma of her arousal and inhaled deeply.

I believe that pleasuring a woman orally is the most sensual and carnal of acts. Of course, the actual sex act is incredibly personal and intimate. However, as any man can tell you, you can have sex with a woman and still know little more about her than before the act. For a man, sex is more or less a self-gratifying act. We become overcome with the sensation; our focus is centered on the building urgency within our cocks. The pace and rhythm of the act are dictated by our desires and needs.

However, when you go down on a woman, the experience is entirely about her. Your focus is on her and her alone. For her part, it is a complete act of trust. Her body is yours to discover. She exposes herself entirely to you; she does this both literally and figuratively. She gives you access to her most secret self. You experience her as few ever will. You become immersed in her scent; her taste becomes your only awareness. Your tongue and fingers explore her and tell you about the feel and consistency of her wetness, they probe inside her and inform more than your cock ever could. You discover her inner contours and how they change as she becomes aroused.

Because oral sex is a giving act, you seek to become in tune with her body. If you listen to it, her body will speak to you. And if you follow her lead, you are granted witness to her sexuality, her true self, and in at least that moment, she gives herself to you completely. The intensity of oral sex causes her to drop pretense. She becomes her primal self, free from embarrassment, and free from restraint. She grunts, screams, begs, clutches, and demands. Her world is lost in need. For that short, exquisite time, She is yours. This is why I love to go down on women, and why I relish every opportunity to experience them.

As I came to her sex, I was not thinking these things, but I was feeling them. I wanted to explore her. I wanted to lose myself in her. I kissed and licked the crease of her uppermost thigh; sliding around her swollen labia. Her hips moved, trying to make contact, but I wanted to tease her. I placed my mouth on her pubic bone; a dragged my tongue down her pubic hair, stopping just short of her clit. Again, her hips rose to meet my tongue, but I denied her. Rather, I blew gently on her clit; eliciting a tiny gasp. I then moved to her other thigh and as before I nibbled and licked next to her labia. I then ever so lightly brushed my lips against her sex. I let my warm breath tease her. Then lightly flicked my tongue on her outermost lips. I could see and feel her wetness. For the first time, I tasted her arousal. I smelled her want, and I felt her heat.

I wanted to go slow, but she was not having it.

She groaned, "God, you're teasing me. Please, give it to me." With that, she pulled me to her.

I gently took one of her lips into my teeth; I sucked on it and, licked it. She squirmed; she sucked in her breath and held it. She then let out a long soft moan. I circled my tongue across the entrance of her pussy up towards her clit, stopping just short. Then danced my tongue back down and entered her innermost self. My tongue probed her as her breathing became heavier. Soon my tongue was making long, deliberate strokes the length of her pussy, that finished hard against her clit with each lick. Her hips rose and fell in rhythm to my attentions. At times, I let my tongue dance around her clit.

She grunted something I could not understand. With both hands, she grabbed my hair. Her legs wrapped around me as if to prevent my escape.

In a throaty broken voice, she gasped, "please Timmy, I'm so close. Don't stop. I will let you fuck me, I will do anything you want, just please don't stop, just let me cum."

I intensified my efforts as my tongue danced on her clit. Her body went rigid as she held her breath. After a long second, she let out a loud moan that was nearly a scream. Her nails dug into my scalp, her legs clamped on to me and pulled me to her. Time froze for a moment and then she went limp.

Eros_Diem
Eros_Diem
206 Followers