Discovering Sarah Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_Diem
Eros_Diem
206 Followers

We spent the rest of the evening cuddled on the bed with Dianne snuggled in between Sarah and me. We talked, kisses were exchanged, and there was almost constant gentle caressing. I couldn't help notice the girls, in particular, seemed to need to be in constant physical contact with each other. There was chemistry between them that went beyond sexual attraction.

At one point in our conversation, Sarah remarked, "Diane, I'm glad you were my first."

Diane reached up and kissed her and said, "I feel the same way sweetie."

Sarah had a surprised look on her face. "You mean I was your first?"

Dianne cuddled closer to her, "I kind of made out with a girl once before. I was sort of showing off in a bar. You know, kind of teasing Darren. But yes, you're the first woman that I've ever had sex with."

She then moved over and gave me a soft kiss. "For that matter, Tim, you are the first guy I have been with since I got married. And you 2 are also my first threesome."

I had assumed that Darren and Diane were swingers. And I told her that. She replied that she and Darren had never been with another couple. But, their marriage was losing some spark and they just recently decided to maybe try something new.

She then explained, "when Darren met Sarah, he was immediately attracted to her. I thought Tim was kind of cute so we kind of decided to see if we could work something out with you two."

She added, "to my surprise, I found myself pretty attracted to Sarah too!"

Sarah bent down and kissed Diane again. "If Darren was so hot for me, how come he ignored me at the party today?"

"Because he's a jerk. Once we met Rick and Amy and found out that they were swingers, he was all about hooking up with them. He didn't really seem to care that I was not that into Rick. I kind of think that he thought you were too into Tim anyway. You two have some pretty intense chemistry." She then giggled, "any way you know how it all worked out, here we are!"

I pulled Diane close to me, and for the first time, it was not out of lust, but out of genuine affection. Somehow on that rainy afternoon, the goddess had become a living, breathing, feeling woman. We stayed together cuddled on the bed listening to the rain for another hour or so. It was perhaps the most romantic afternoon of my life. Sadly, Diane eventually announced that she had to get back to her room before Darren woke up.

As she left, she gave me a kiss and then reached out to Sarah, and the two shared a prolonged intimate kiss and embrace. They whispered to each other for a few seconds then Diane left.

Sarah rejoined me on the bed, cuddled up next to me and said, "Diane wants to know if we can get together in a few weeks."

"Joanne won't go for that, but there's no reason you can't get together with the two of them.

"I don't think Diane intended to bring Darren along."

"Ouch, that sucks for Darren" and then asked, "How would you feel about having an ongoing relationship with Diane?"

"I'm pretty confused right now. I'm sure I'm not a lesbian, and I never thought of myself as into women, even for a fling. But I'm really attracted to Diane. Maybe it's the excitement of it, maybe it's this place, but it feels like more than just physical attraction. I don't know how I'll feel in a few weeks when the magic wears off, but right now I want to see her again."

Day Eight. "All Things Must Pass" George Harrison

I awoke to the sound of waves crashing on the beach and the feel of the warm mouth on my erection. I looked down and saw Sarah rubbing her face with my cock. She took me into her mouth again. After several slow deep strokes, she licked me like an ice cream cone.

"Good morning, Tim."

She then sat on my hips, took me in her hand, and guided me in her. Already aroused and ready for me, she eased herself down on me, then leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips. I reached up and pulled her to me, and we kissed passionately.

"This is a pleasant surprise," I said.

Gently rocking on me, she said, "I didn't want our first time to be our last time. I want us to make love instead of just fucking."

As I said at the beginning of this tale, Sarah has expressive eyes. I've seen them flash with anger, I've seen them filled with joy, and I've seen them burning with lust. The look on her face was different this time. Her eyes were soft, tender. There was a gentleness about her.

Until this morning, our sexual contact had been urgent and frantic. It was fueled by alcohol and erotic circumstances. This was different. This was seduction, an expression of deep emotion, and trust. There was no haste or clumsiness in our movements.

I sat up, being sure to keep myself deep inside of her. I crossed my legs, and she wrapped her legs around me. We pulled each other close and tenderly kissed. We stayed that way for a while, slowly rocking back and forth, pushing me deep inside her. Occasionally she would lean back offering her breasts to me, then we would pull each other close as if inseparable.

She took my face into her hands, "Tim, you are so sweet and kind. You make me feel good about myself." She kissed me again, "I love you, Tim. I'm not in love with you, but I feel like we have a connection that I will always remember and treasure. I want you to hold this memory of us, just like this."

I then rolled her over on her back. She held me tight in her arms and legs to keep me in her. I then made love to her in earnest. I think, for both of us, getting out of that bed and putting on clothes to go eat breakfast was a little sad. We knew that our time together was coming to an end. We also knew that things would never be the same between us.

We ate, we packed and then made our way to the resort lobby to check out. Our trip home was uneventful and somehow a little deflated. As we retraced our journey of a weak ago, the world felt different, gone was the anticipation of an exotic vacation. Gone was the titillation between two near-strangers who knew they would be intimately thrown together. Most sadly was the absence of sexual tension that had driven us for the last week. The real world awaited. For me, the only solace was that I would soon be back with JoJo. I thought about how sad it must be for Sarah to be returning to an empty apartment.

We landed in Indianapolis around 7 o'clock and pulled into the driveway of my home around 10:30 PM. Sarah and I were bone tired and hungry. But all of that fell away as we were welcomed by Joanne. No sooner did I walk in the door then she jumped into my arms and planted a passionate kiss on me. My God, she felt good.

Sarah grinned, "really? You couldn't wait five seconds for the PDA."

Joanne climbed off me and took Sarah in her arms, hugged her tightly and kissed her. I think Jo might've been a little surprised by the warm response she received in return. Sarah wrapped her arms around Jo, hugged her tightly, and returned the kiss. Gone was the sullen, aloof Sarah she had seen just last week.

Jo asked how we felt after the long trip. I told her we were tired and hungry. She told us to flop on the couch, and she would make us a quick sandwich, then she wanted to hear about our trip.

Sarah begged off, "I better get going. I have a little bit of a drive back to my empty apartment.

"Nonsense," said Joanne, "stay here tonight, you can go home tomorrow."

Sarah agreed without much persuasion. I think home did not have much appeal at the moment. She sat a respectful distance from me on the couch while Jo grabbed some snacks.

We ate and Sarah, and I told Jo about our adventures. We talked about the skinny dipping, Sarah's lingerie show in the hot tub, and of course JoJo wanted Sarah to tell her all about her first experience on the nude beach. We even told Jo about the body shots at the nude pool. We tactfully omitted my tequila shot out of Diane's pussy, or any other references to our sexual escapades with the gang, or with each other for that matter.

Soon, it was midnight, and I suggested that we should all get some sleep. Frankly, I was determined to seduce my wife, and I wanted to get her into bed before I passed out.

Sarah suggested, "if you don't have the guest room ready, just give me a pillow and blanket, I will crash on the couch."

Joanne gave her a devilish smile and took her by the hand. "You have been sleeping with my husband all week, one more night will not make a difference." Then with a tinge of sarcasm, she added, "I hope you two don't mind if I get into bed too."

I am not sure how the old Sarah would've reacted to that invitation. She probably would've said something caustic and fled the house. The new Sarah just smiled and walked hand-in-hand with Jo up the stairs.

Sarah and I were not sure what Joanne's expectations were, we both instinctively paused to see what she would do. I was pleasantly surprised when without ceremony, my wife stripped naked and climbed under the covers. She then looked at us expectantly. Sarah and I undressed and climbed into bed with Jo.

I was in heaven, I was sandwiched between two beautiful, naked women. My only regret was that I would have to postpone ravishing my wife until the next day. Jo had other ideas. I soon felt her hand caressing my growing erection.

I whispered, "what about Sarah?"

"I don't think she will mind."

As my wife's mouth went to my cock, I felt Sarah's familiar lips touch mine, and her soft hand join Jo's.

Part 3 is a prelude to this story. In it, you will learn about the events which motivated Joanne to send Tim and Sarah on their journey,

Eros_Diem
Eros_Diem
206 Followers