All Comments on 'Discovering Sean, Discovering Myself'

by biguy in panties

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great build up

I really enjoyed this story and its slow build up. Hopefully there will be more to come (cum)?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So beautiful.

It's so beautiful when a straight married man finally acts on his homosexual urges and ends up having passionate gay sex with his male lover. After swallowing his first creamy load of semen, and getting bred, he'll be a confirmed gay man for life. Our brotherhood is growing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm Hard!

This story made me so hard I had to fuck my wife for about 20 minutes then 30 minutes later I had to wank/jerk myself in the shower. I've invited her young cousin (he is 32 - I am 42) to come and stay over tonight. I have sucked him and rimmed him a few times but he is always reluctant. Today I'm gonna seduce him (will definitely get to suck his juicy cock - that he will allow after little begging) and will pressure/force him to let me fuck his sweet arse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes please

I would love to find a hot guy, I’m 54, who could show me the ropes as it were & for us to become lovers. I love to suck cock & swallow cum. Happy to lick his balls & even rim his arse if the mood was right. I’d love him to finally take my anal cherry very gently until I adjusted to the absolute pleasure of being fucked by hot hard cock. Maybe one day. I live in Hampshire in the uk if you are interested.

GoodBiCuriosityGoodBiCuriosityabout 3 years ago
This needs a climaxing sequal!

Really want to read what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice build-up but where is the climax? Hope you write a chap 2. It's been quite a while. cp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbiguy in panties@biguy in panties
Outdoor kind of guy. Love biking, snowboarding. I also love to kiss and make out with men and women. :)