Discovering Sean, Discovering Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or, after sucking it for a while I would turn around and back onto it. Sliding my asshole down the slick shaft until I was filled with it. I would then slide to and fro fucking myself hard until I came, where I would again eat my cum, again pretending that it was my lovers.

While it had been a few years since I last did this, my asshole was still fairly loose as I often finger fucked myself in the shower. As Sean slowly finger fucked and added a second and then a third finger to my hole I recounted my past to him.

As I talked about my past, how I was unknowingly preparing myself for this day he got more and more excited. He began biting my neck and ears, his lips slowly moving over my cheeks, my nose, descending down towards my mouth.

As his lips neared mine I was almost dizzy with excitement and anticipation. Our lips touched, softly, gently, brushing against each other with incredible tenderness. He continued to gently finger fuck me while our kissing increased in tempo and force. I reached out and grasped his cock lightly. He moaned into my mouth and I began to slide my palm up and down his slick shaft.

I could not believe that I was finally touching my dream boy's cock. I felt emboldened and slowly slid my tongue out, running it over Sean's lips, asking for permission to come in. His mouth opened and my tongue found his. The touch of it sent my libido into overdrive as we passionately swapped spit and our tongues wrestled with each other.

He withdrew his fingers from my asshole and I whimpered as my hole felt so empty. I knew then that this day would not end without my feeling his cock inside me. He turned to fully face me and I moved my hand so that our cocks could rub against each other. We stood, rubbing together, exchanging kisses, my tongue in his mouth, then his chasing mine back into my mouth. I felt like I was going to explode any moment.

Then Sean placed his hands on my shoulders and slowly began to exert pressure, pushing me down onto my knees. His touch while firm, was very light, allowing me to stop and spend some time sucking and biting on his nipples, causing him to moan softly.

I chewed on them for a minute or so, reveling in the difference in the feel of a man's nipples versus my wife's. The strength and hardness of his chest muscles, the soft hair and the feel of the treasure trail as my mouth moved southward towards the reward awaiting me.

My heart began to beat rapidly again and I started to feel almost feverish, hot and flushed as the object of my desires drew nearer.

I finally knelt, looking at Sean's cock directly in front of me. It pulsed slowly, reflecting his excitement. It looked to be around eight inches in length, not to thick, something I could fit into my mouth that was for sure.

I grasped his cock with my hands, and bent my head forward. I saw the bubbles of pre-cum on the surface of his cock-head and stuck out my tongue to lick it off. The taste was fantastic, slick and sweet, just a little salty; I could not get enough of it. I pumped his cock and another pearl came out which I greedily swallowed.

I started running my tongue over the head, and then I lifted the shaft up and tongued the shaft from top to bottom and back up again. I repeated this several times and each time Sean moaned from the pleasure I was giving him. I understood why my wife loved to suck cock. I felt a tremendous sense of empowerment, knowing I was creating such intense feelings every time I ran my tongue up and down.

Sean reached down and grabbed me under my arms and pulled me up. He drove his tongue into my mouth, sucking frantically. Every nerve ending in my body was tingling from the sensory overload I was experiencing.

After some frantic tongue sucking Sean took a step back from me. He wordlessly turned off the shower and stepped, pulling me by the hand. He took a towel and bringing caressing me with it, drying me off from shower and stimulating me at the same time.

Once I was dry he grabbed a second towel, and handed it me. I silently dried him off and then he again took me by the hand and led me back into the bedroom.

12