Discovering Swinger Lifestyle Ch. 01

Story Info
My husband started wanting the "fetish" of seeing me.
5.6k words
4.29
34.3k
27
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

My husband is the type of man that when he wants something, he is very insistent and demanding. He wanted us both to share sex and fun with other couples and liberal people.

The idea of seeing his wife in a new situation, like having sex with other people, became his most desired fetish.

At his insistence, I agreed that we would go to a Swinger Club, but without promising that I would like it. I was willing just to browse around and satisfy his whim. I thought he would then leave me alone and forget this new desire, whether fantasy or reality, of seeing me in the arms of others who believed in open sex.

Chapter - 01

Part 1 - Pleasing My Husband in Swinger Games

We are a married couple; I am Alice, 36 years old and my husband Phil is 45. For various reasons, since we both work and we do not want to give up our careers, and because we don't want to feel tied up yet, we have no children.

I like men older than me, and I ended up marrying Phil, whom I had always liked. It made me feel good, being the partner of an attractive man older than me, with a profession and a comfortable standard of living.

He is tall at 5 feet 9 inches and has a well-groomed body; although at 45, he just beginning to lose that figure.

I work as a pediatric doctor at a good hospital, located near Kensington.

I am of British-Spanish descent, and am considerably shorter than Phil, at 5 feet 2 inches. I am thin and without large breasts - a 36 cup in the UK. But, I have a very sexy ass that I he likes, which makes me look younger than I really am. He has a broad chest and a strong body, which contrasts with me quite a bit. I often wear high heels over 5 inches to make up for this a little, to look taller and slimmer.

I also sometimes wear 6 inch heels, but only for special events and parties, since they are more uncomfortable.

In the first few years living together, our sex life and games were good and relaxing to Phil; but for a long time now, he has been suggesting to me and trying to convince me that we start a swinger's lifestyle, which I have refused.

He continually brings up the topic that we should have sex with other people, just for fun. I have always refused, because it seems very risky, and because since our marriage, I have only had sex with him. I now feel embarrassed and uncomfortable to be groped and fondled by others.

But as I said, when Phil wants something, he is very persistent. I agreed that we could go to some Club, but without promising that I would like it, just to browse around and give him a little satisfaction, so he would leave me alone about it.

He was delighted and chose the Xtasia Club in Birmingham. He told me that it was one of the best and that we would stay that weekend at a nearby hotel only a short walk away.

Since we were married, I had not had sex with any other man. I had been totally faithful to Phil during our six years together, although before meeting him, I had enjoyed a lot of fun and sex with other boys. But, I stopped those practices and remained faithful to him.

As the swinger's weekend that we would spend together approached, I felt more and more overwhelmed. It might be fun for sure, touching other asses, etc., but I was very familiar with Phil, and his seeing me that sexually open atmosphere of sensuality and flirtation was making me nervous.

I remembered a very good friend of mine from college, who lived unmarried with her male companion. They were my same age and they frequented swinger's clubs, so I decided to contact her so she could advise me on what to expect and to talk about satisfying Phil.

2 - My Date with Judith

Although Judith was by best friend, the four of us did not know each other, because when I went out with her, we always went alone. For one reason or another, our partners never joined us.

I called Judith and told her what my husband had proposed to me. We decided to meet for lunch together and discuss it.

During the meal, I was telling her the details, that although I wanted to please Phil, I was nervous and overwhelmed, thinking about what he had asked me and what we were going to do in a few days.

Judith laughed at me and my apprehension, and said, "Alice, how you have changed! I thought you had an affair from time to time, but I see that your husband has changed you!" She added, "With the things we did together in college, and the sex orgies we enjoyed together, with all those people, you leave me surprised!"

"Why?" I said. "I am in love with Phil, and I have never wished that an adventure or temporary lover would end our marriage."

"But Alice girl, wake up! If he is the one who has opened the door so that you can sneak around a little like we used to do together, what's the problem? I still do and Peter loves that I am so uninhibited!"

"You do not know how lucky you are that Phil opened the door of your golden cage for you, to let you fly free and recover your seductive instincts, which you surely have not forgotten!"

As I considered her words and listened, I was not at all convinced by her arguments. But I recognized that she was right; I had settled into my life as a wife and a doctor and it was very routine to me.

While I was still meditating, Judith told me, "Leave it to me, you will see how we will have fun together again ... You know that I move well in this sexual environment, and I know charming people to share nights of passion and vice!"

Seeing her enthusiasm for future trysts, I immediately said to her, "Wait, pretty girl ... It's just about going to that Club, so that Phil will shut up about it! I do not want to return to out college days, with bedroom problems and risky sex games!"

"That Alice," she replied, "you will decide once you are in the Xtasia. If you like it, you play along, and if not, then you will not be missing anything when you leave, except maybe your panties! Ha ha!"

"Look girl ... I will talk to Peter and we will accompany you on that slutty weekend at the Xtasia. But we will not reveal to Phil that we already know each other, and that I am the Judith you are always talking about. Once the four of us are there, I will invent another name for Peter and I. We will meet each other, taking advantage of the fact that when you arrive you will both walk in somewhat lost, and there, coincidentally (ha ha) the four of us will meet, as if we were two unknown couples."

My friend's idea seemed very opportune to me, because although I did not know Peter, I preferred to get intimate with him, and Judith with Phil. Besides, with my friend around, I would not be lost like an innocent - well almost innocent - sheep, among so many wolves, wanting to fuck me!

"Do you have suitable clothes to wear there, Alice?" asked my friend. I replied, "I have some sexy things."

But she suggested that we go shopping together to choose what fit me best, since she had a lot of clothes for these situations.

We took the car and went to a store where they sell that type of sexy clothing. There really were some very sexy things there.

After trying on a lot of clothes that she was passing me and giving me her opinion, I decided on a glittery black mini dress, which was strapless laterally along both sides, leaving about 3 inches of my body visible and naked in its entire length.

Completely adjusted to my body, it stayed in place well for how tight it was.

The other outfit that I was reluctant to buy, was formed by a black bodice, which tightened my size, but which exposed both my breasts.

The bodice ended below my navel, where it was combined with a black latex skirt.

We bought a few self-holding stockings on the thigh, all in black, some in silk and others in fishnet.

I kept telling my friend that I was not going to try the bodice on, that I did not plan to go with my boobs in the air! She replied, "When you see the stuff that most of the girls wear, the bodice will seem tame!" with a laugh.

The next stop we made was a shoe store, where finally, I bought some sandals with little party glitters and a 6 inch heel, and some other platform shoes that were also very sexy.

The last stop was at a lingerie store, where I bought new thongs, some open and others that came loose with a clip that bras usually have.

I did not buy any bras, because Judith, the expert on clothing at Swinger Clubs, told me not to think of putting on one! She added, "Our boobs have to move sensually ... they like to look at our nipples ... You will see how hard they get once you are there!"

We agreed to call each other later to finalize our plans, which ended up meeting "coincidentally" in the Social zone, and then the four of us were to proceed to the Dance Zone of the club.

Mysterious as always, she said to me before saying goodbye, "Alice, if you do not have someone in mind already, I will talk to a friend of mine that I think you will like to meet and with whom you will be very pleasantly surprised.

I replied modestly, "I don't want to meet anyone Judith ... we're just going to make Phil shut up!

To which she replied, "I assure you, beautiful girl," touching my ass like a few years ago, "that if he comes and you get his amazing services, you are not going to take your hands off of him all night!"

And after that lapidary phrase of hers, we kissed each other and stayed in contact to coordinate everything.

During the week, I talked on the phone and on WhatsApp with my friend. I told her that since the club hours were from 8 to 3 in the morning, although the bar area was open at 6pm, Phil and I would arrive around 8:15 and we would meet in the Social area.

On Thursday I received a message on my phone from someone I did not know. I read it and it just said, "Hello, dog, I have already been told to take good care of you, that you are a hottie and that you are loved very much. Get very sexy and come prepared to enjoy a very long and exciting night, or until you want. I recommend you rest up ... it can be an exhausting night! Michael"

I was very surprised by the excessive confidence that this guy addressed me with. As I re-read the message, I figured it was some friend of Judith's.

I called her and she said yes, that she knew Michael, but that he had not assured her if he would go to Xtasia on Friday night. What she did confirm to me was that he was that special friend of hers, the one she wanted me to meet.

"Did you tell him to take care of me?" I asked Judith. To which she replied, "Yes, honey, I asked him, because you can't miss meeting him! She added, "I warn you that he is quite mysterious; but, he is the perfect lover, wow!"

Imagining that she was exaggerating as she did on many occasions, I did not give it much significance.

3 - Starting the Weekend Adventure

Friday arrived and we had both asked for a personal day off, so we packed our bags and went to Birmingham. Before we settled into the hotel, we passed the Xtasia, to see what it was like outside.

I already felt my stomach tickling and I was quite nervous, but to our disappointment, from the outside, almost nothing could be seen of the premises, given that it was accessed through an alley about 100 yards long, which emptied into the parking lot.

We would have to wait till later that night to discover how the famous Swinger Club looked inside.

We got to our hotel and checked-in, went to the room and put our things away.

We went out to eat at a nice restaurant. We were both nervous; my husband because he was going to have his fantasy of seeing me in the arms of others fulfilled, and I because I knew from past experiences, that these games can sometimes take a unexpected, undesirable course. But, I thought, I shouldn't have to worry, because now I was married, I loved Phil and I didn't want any sex trouble.

A new Whatsapp message came to my mobile phone. I figured it was from Judith; but no, it was the number of the unknown Michael again.

Phil asked me who it was, and I put him off by saying it was from my mother. I started reading it, and it cheekily said, "Hello, dog Alice, are you ready for our night? I recommend that you take a little nap this afternoon, because I want you fresh and clear so that you do not pass out in my arms."

"Get very sexy for me; I appreciate a dog with good taste. I would love to caress that nice ass your friend told me about. I will make you feel, pleasures that you do not know exist! When I put my hands on you, you will know it's me, Michael!"

I must have turned red, because Phil asked me, "Is something wrong with your mother?" Continuing my lie, I said, "nothing darling ... you know her, and how heavy she can be!"

My husband was a little surprised by my blushing cheeks, but we moved on to another topic.

Deep inside, I was beginning to regret having agreed to come to please Phil, and this Michael was starting to make me nervous, very nervous, even though Judith had told me such wonderful things about him.

His imperative and arrogant way of treating me bothered me a little; I was surprised by the way he spoke to me! But, without knowing the reason, he excited me ... Bitch! He had the nerve to call me a bitch, but what did he really mean by that? I was confused, nervous and excited, wishing that those two nights of Friday and Saturday would pass. If Phil liked this Club, would it turn into a routine, I thought for a moment? But it was also good that we had an adventure from time to time, to prevent our marriage from stagnating and damaging our peaceful relationship.

We got back to the hotel, and got dressed to go to the Xtasia.

I went into the bathroom, and although I knew that my skin was soft, I hydrated it with a very good-smelling cream. I reviewed my well-groomed pubic hair, always trimmed and minimal, and perfumed myself with my usual Musk perfume, which stood out more than usual.

I brushed my hair well before dressing, and while I was naked in front of the mirror, I looked for possible imperfections in my figure. Despite the fact that we almost never feel comfortable with our body, because everything can always be a little better, I felt I was really sexy.

Through the mirror, I saw Phil smiling while he watched me dressing up, so I turned and said, "How silly you are darling ... you've seen me like this millions of times!" He replied, "Yes Alice, but I never get tired of looking at your beautiful, round ass, and wishing you, naked as you are, would lean over on the marble counter top, hmm. God, I would go crazy fucking you from behind!"

I was satisfied with his compliments, but playing cold, I said to him, "Come on, don't be silly ... Get dressed too; you'll be able to play with me at the Club!"

I sat down and put on some shiny black stockings, stretching them almost to my groin, because the dress was too short, and I didn't want to see the self-holding top of the stockings.

I put on a tiny black thong, which was only a triangle with fringes, which was fastened with thin elastic strips that was hidden between my ass, leaving only the waist part, which was a thin thread, and barely visible.

As I clearly said before, I was not going to wear the daring bodice that I had bought with Judith, because it was too provocative, leaving my tits uncovered. I put on the lycra dress in shiny black, which was also very sensual, and left the sight of that open 3 inch line that vertically ran both sides of the strapless dress, joining the front and back, with 1 inch strips regularly, showing that I was wearing nothing underneath, except the thong, which due to the fineness of its strip, almost went unnoticed.

I looked very sensual, but I had to take care that I did not walk too fast, because the mini-dress did not cover much of my pussy, and on top, it fitted to my breasts, which were the only things holding it up!

I put on the beautiful glittery sandals, very elegant and sensual and after giving the last touches to my eyelashes, I put on my contact lenses - I had not told you that I always wore glasses - which gave me a sensual touch of false innocence.

Phil, he put on a dark suit and a white silk shirt; but by the bulge in his pants, I realized that he had not put on briefs. When I passed him, I reached in and grabbed his cock and balls, and said laughing, "You are a dirty pig, darling ... I will have to watch that some of the bitches that will surely be there, will not suck you at the first chance!" He returned the compliment, giving me a loud slap on the ass, saying, "If I was a guy at the Club, I would fuck you as soon as I first saw you!"

Between getting ready and playing the fool, it was time to go. Taking a jacket to cover my sleeveless dress, we both went to the Xtasia, where I expected to find my friend Judith and her partner. That gave me much peace of mind knowing that another couple was waiting on us who already knew the Club atmosphere and layout.

4 - Arrival at Club Xtasia, and Danger for Me

We walked arm in arm until we reached the door, where the security officer opened the door to the Social Zone.

This first area is very casual and non-threatening. It gives access to the Private area, where things were already getting much hotter.

This first area consists of the bar and some comfortable sofas located in a collected way, the sofas facing each other in groups for 2, 3 or 4 couples.

This area is the one destined to be known as the meeting point, before moving on to the Private Zone with its different sections.

Upon entering the Social Zone, we were greeted by a nice, sexy girl and two waiters. There were two couples who talked animatedly.

I scanned the room further, but did not see Judith and Peter, whom I still did not know.

After talking to the nice, sexy hostess Melanie, and commenting that it was our first time there, not to mention that we were total newbies to these Clubs, we ordered drinks: a caipirinha for me, and a whiskey for Phil, and sat on one of the sofas.

Melanie picked up my jacket, and took it to the cloakroom, so that I would be more comfortable and show off my sexy outfit.

In less than ten minutes, the next couple to walk through the door were Judith accompanied by an attractive boy, who I imagined must be Peter.

My friend didn't even look at us, to avoid giving away our game. They ordered their drinks at the bar and headed towards our table.

In a very cynical tone (I almost laugh out loud), Judith, wearing a loose translucent blouse (of which Phil had taken full notice), introduced herself as Brooke and her partner Peter saying, in a very bitchy way, "You care that we sit with you? You look like you are new here, we usually come frequently, and we can guide you and tell what you want to know!"

Phil stood up and said, "We would be delighted! It will be a pleasure to meet you and for you to help us understand what is usually done in the Club and what parts are more daring and crowded."

We introduced ourselves with modest kisses, and albeit covertly, Judith (Brooke now), pinched my ass.

They sat across from us and we began to talk about the Xtasia and its different areas. I noticed how Phil did not take his eyes off Brooke's tits and legs that she sported under her scandalous mini-dress.

After a few minutes, Brooke suggested that we trade places, she sitting next to Phil and I with Peter.

Despite our being friends, and brushing way Phil's early embarrassment, I watched Brooke flirt with and seduce my husband; it excited me a lot! Peter for his part, little by little, almost without my realizing it, became glued to me.

Without a doubt my husband was already feeling the excitement that Brooke transmitted to him, because when he does not wear underwear, his pants always betray a good erection! His hard-on did not go unnoticed by my friend who, without batting an eyelash, asked him, "What do you think of my boobs... do you like them?"

12