Discovering Swinger Lifestyle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil had only one possible answer, "The truth is Brooke that they are beautiful, good enough to eat!" She smiled and slid one of her hands over the bulging package of my husband, and after stroking it to feel his size and hardness, putting eyes of false surprise, she said, "I see that you like my tits! ... and what you keep in there, it will excite me too!"

As they continued their flirtation, Peter had rested one of his hands on my closest thigh, while with the other, his fingers explored the softness of my skin through the lateral opening of my dress.

Seeing how Phil let Brooke progress, I also did the same with Peter. While he caressed my back with his hand through the opening of the dress, I turned more facing him and asked the same question as my friend had to my innocent husband, "And Peter, what do you think of my tits? Do you like them or do you prefer them bigger?"

Peter replied, "In order to answer you honestly and completely, though I am sure they are beautiful and juicy, fI will have to wait to see them, because the sensual dress you wear, and it looks very, very sexy, does not allow me to see through, like Brooke's does."

Surprising myself with my reaction, I imagine that as a result of the excitement of that hot and sensual situation, I naturally lowered the top of my strapless dress and exposed them for Peter to see and enjoy. I said to Peter, "And now? ... what do you think ... do you like... can you see them well enough?"

With a satisfied smile, while I was still with my tits out of the dress, he said quickly, "As beautiful and desirable as I had imagined them!" Reaching out with both hands, he did not stop touching me, until he paused with his fingers on my nipples, which with his caresses, became very hard instantly. I noticed how my pussy began to wet my thong.

With pleasure, I naturally let Peter fondle me. I looked sideways, and noticed one of Phil's hands was already inside the transparent blouse of my slut friend, who was letting him rub them with a face of vice and pleasure, while caressing my husband's cock over his pants, which showed a huge boner.

As if it were a competition between the four, I put my arms behind Peter's neck and began to kiss him with desire and a fever that was increasing, while he continued playing with my tits and nipples.

At this point, the four of us were ready and looking forward to the Private Zone. The false Brooke recommended this, jokingly saying, "What do you think lovebirds ... Shall we go in and go to the Dance area? I think we must all be wanting to dance very closely, or we might end up fucking here at the entrance!"

My friend was absolutely right - I was wishing like her, to totally let go with Peter and she with Phil. So, I said, "Yes, Brooke, let's go to the Private Zone, because these two males are already in heat! Hahaha!"

The four of us got up, having already changed partners, Peter taking me by the waist, and Phil with one hand on Brooke's waist and another on her sweet ass. We went to the Private Zone, with in addition to the dance floor, there were all the other areas: nine game rooms, bedding areas, a French corridor, a dark room, a Jacuzzi area, an area imitating typical English dogging, with cars to practice this diversion, and an area of dungeons. But first we stopped in the dance area, because the four of us were very hot and excited, wanting to dance and touch without restrictions.

Once in the dance area, the boys went to get some drinks, while we, with knowing smiles, sat on one of the sofas. When they got back, with we two girls together in the middle, my husband sat down next to my friend Brooke, and instantly I was again close to her as if I was afraid that she would escape. I noticed as he came towards us the evident erection that Phil still had, and that it was even harder now. Without underwear, it really stood up, and made quite a tent in his suit pants. He and I both were very excited with it.

Peter sat next to me, and after taking a sip from his whiskey glass, he brought his mouth to mine, while his right hand took my cheek to start kissing me again. I was also really horny because of the game Peter gave me and we joined our mouths. I was completely unconcerned about what my husband did.

While we kissed hard and passionately, I held the nape of his neck, while our tongues and lips joined. We ate each other's mouth.

Without ceasing our kiss, I felt his hand come down from my face, and after caressing my neck, inserting it under the neckline of the dress. He began to play with one of my tits and looked for my nipple, to check how hard it had become.

I let myself act like a hot slut, and he continued to progress, completely lowering my neckline to easily access my two breasts.

When we had spent a few good minutes kissing me lustfully, Peter left my mouth free, to start sucking on a nipple, on which I felt his tongue and his lips, pressing, making it very hard.

With his other hand, he was giving a good massage to my other breast and I noticed how my thong was beginning to be soaked with my juices.

Instinctively, I looked over to see Phil and my female friend.

She, very slutty, was sitting on my husband's legs and with his knees bent and sitting on him with one leg on each side. If she wasn't already fucking Phil, because of the movements of her hips, at least she was rubbing him with uncontrollable want, this bitch, hard against his cock. I could not see if he had already taken his cock out, or it was still inside his pants.

Judith had her dress unbuttoned and lowered to her hips, so her tits were free and swinging and being eaten by my husband.

I did not want to be left behind in the game, so I looked for the buttons of Peter's pants and unfastening them, inserted one of my hands (he was not wearing underwear either) and felt his cut and good-sized cock. Now I understood what Judith valued the most in Peter, the slut! I pulled it out of his pants, and it appeared before my eyes. I picked it up and caressed it, also looking for his balls, which he had completely shaved, and began to play with what I liked the most: a large cock and some juicy hard balls.

Instantly, one of his hands, I felt as it entered between my thighs, was looking for my pussy. So, I gave some space, spreading my legs enough so that he could reach it, which I was wanting.

As he started eating my tits and nipples alternately, his fingers reached my wet thong and he began to caress me above it. Searching with his fingers, he contacted my outer pussy lips and my wet slit.

I was wanting to put that hard cock in my mouth and suck it, but then he could not access my pussy and my tits, so I opted to lie back, with my thighs apart, the dress already rolled up at my waist and my tits and pussy offered to his games.

In repositioning myself, I could see clearly that, like a slut, Judith was riding my husband's cock, who had his eyes half closed with pleasure. She was riding him cowgirl style.

Peter, when he saw me lying down and wanting him, which I indicated to him with my finger pointing to my pussy, did not hesitate to push my thong aside, leaving my pussy exposed to his mouth, and with a movement of my hips, I fit between his lips, while resting both hands on the nape of his neck. I prompted him to continue, saying, "Peter darling, eat my pussy, I'm horny as a bitch in heat... .. eat it please!"

I was already surrendered to pleasure and excited like a whore, trying to stifle the moans that my pussy food made come out of my mouth.

Already with the thong completely on one of my buttocks and my pussy naked, Peter put his hands under my ass to lift me up and have it more accessible.

With my eyes closed, I began to enjoy that tongue that was playing inside my vagina and with my swollen clit. His mouth sank deeper and deeper into my pussy and I opened it so that it entered as much as possible into it, while with two of his fingers, he played with my anus and lubricated it with my own juices, inserting one from time to time, which made me squirm with pleasure! I couldn't stop my moans of pleasure from coming out of my mouth, aahhh, aahhh, ... oohhhh, as my breathing accelerated.

Having someone eat my pussy is one of my weaknesses; and Peter coincidentally, was doing one of the things I like the most.

He accelerated the rhythm of his pussy licking, while he fucked me with several fingers, keeping a pair of his other hand inside my ass, watching me twist with pleasure and shake my head from side to side, while still unable to avoid moaning, even mixing in English in my ecstasy. "Oh yes..., Oh good..." While I was saying, "Yes..., yes..., don't stop..., don't stop!" Which was followed by a stronger, "ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, aahhh aahhhh!!" He felt the contractions of the sphincter of my ass, and the contractions of my pussy, accompanied by abundant juices that he savored, while with my head beating and writhing with pleasure, he kept pressing his head against my pussy.

After those moments of maximum pleasure, my entire body relaxed, defeated and abandoned with satisfaction to that friend, who after years of not having sex with anyone other than my husband, had given me so much pleasure.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Judith, hugging my husband's neck, both of them still too, because I was sure that Judith had fucked him like the good Amazon that she was, and his hot cum was already flowing inside my friend's pussy.

She got up disengaging from my husband, and I could see how Phil's semen dripped from her pussy. For his part Peter climbed up to my face, feeling his cock was in position to fuck me hard, but at that moment, Judith interrupted him saying, "Don't be impulsive Peter! You will surely fuck Alice in each and every one of her fucking holes! Now both of us want to offer you a dedicated show ... For the two of you exclusively!"

12