Discovering Swinger Lifestyle Ch. 05

Story Info
While we went to the bathroom to wash ourselves and remove.
5.7k words
3.43
8.4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Discovered Swinger Lifestyle Chapter -- 05 (E2) updated 2020

Introduction

While we went to the bathroom to wash ourselves and remove the abundant remains of the creamy semen our two black studs had left on us, Megan and I were already preparing for the second part of the party, for which they were waiting for us and which promised to be very exciting and naughty!

Chapter -- 5 (E2 -- updated)

Megan (she was the very fun and naughty hostess) and I took a quick shower, and smelling clean again, we rearranged our hair and face to be once again beautiful and seductive. She asked me if I had liked the beginning of the party and playing with those Congolese males. My answer was very definitive; it had been exciting and wonderful to be wildly fucked by them, and subjected to those dominant black studs!

She also enjoyed these types of games, and almost anything else that was exciting, novel and surprising ... Anything that her husband Bruce planned, with Michael and the others help. And they came up with some very perverse and exciting games for everybody!

Now clean and refreshed, Megan gave me one of her daring and sensual thongs (mine had already been torn) and she also had to put on a new one herself. But we both knew that they would not be on long.

11 - The Blind Little Pigs Game

Meanwhile, Bruce and Michael told the rest of the ladies in the party room,

"Attention dear friends and Ladies," Bruce started. "We have thought that it has been a while since we played that exciting game that we call 'The Blind Pigs' ... And that goes for all the ladies!"

"Let's see ... which of our sensual and naughty ladies want to participate in this exciting game! ... Some of you have already done it on other occasions, others are still deciding whether to try it, and enjoy it for the first time! Come on, come on, let all those who wish to participate come here."

The game was exciting and naughty and everyone knew it, but only the most daring ones participated in it! The others, more shameful or shy (if someone among the group, could be classified as such), they usually preferred to see it from outside and get excited watching 'the pigs' participate, while they, on their own, took their time. They waited for their own lust and hormones to build, then let themselves be fucked at their discretion by those who they most wanted. They were looking for one or more of the men at the party to hook-up with. Sometimes they also did it to each other, since there was a significant number of bisexual women in that group.

Tatianna and Sascha, the two Russians, joined the game as also did Meredith and Bonny. They were encouraged to be four of the Blind Pigs.

In the bathroom, Megan told me that she was going to rest, because she was exhausted from being fucked by those black studs! But she said, "You Alice, I'm afraid you're not going to get out of being another one of the exciting bitches in the game, ha, ha ..."

We took the opportunity to serve each other a whiskey to help revive ourselves; and once again clean and tidy, we returned to the Main Hall.

Bruce and Michael were already preparing the other four volunteers, and I saw what it was about. The game was to firmly blindfold us, so that we could not see anything that was happening around us, nor what they were going to do with us ... That expectation excited me a lot! Sex games, blindfolded, are always very exciting and unpredictable.

The game promised to be daring and full of vice, for sure.

They also put on some wristbands and anklets to immobilize and restrain them, and of course, all with the mandatory bitch-whore collar.

When we entered, Megan sat down and to have another drink, beckoning to Bruce that this time she was going to be a spectator or playing with those who were watching.

I didn't even ask Michael, because I knew that he had already decided for me, so I went up to him and he put the wristbands and anklets on me, and then he blindfolded me, making sure I couldn't see.

Holding hands, I noticed that they were leading us to a specific place, which, due to the steps travelled, seemed to be the center of the room.

Instinctively, I mentally reviewed how many men were available for the five of us, assuming they all decided to participate. If I had not forgotten anyone, there were 11 guests, including Michael and four ladies ... If the fifteen decided to play with us, there would be three for each Pig. I wasn't sure whether the two Congolese studs, who had already finished their Show, were also going to join this game.

Just imagining what was possibly going to happen, sent tremors and an intense tingle of pleasure to my stomach, and my pussy was getting wet again ...

I knew that with the five of us, we had Michael and Bruce, along with those who, by their steps and their voices, I deduced that several more guests were coming in to the room to join the game.

Michael took me by the collar, and taking off the strap, he replaced it with a metal object (later I discovered it was a fastener to hook me somewhere). Because I couldn't see anything, just trying to guess what was happening added a lot of intense trepidation and fear to the situation in which we five were submitted. Trying to imagine what they were doing with us, what and how they were preparing us, made me feel dark yet exciting sensations.

Guiding me by the collar, Michael made me move, and after feeling the tug on my neck, I heard the snap of the fastener, hooking it to something metallic, which was followed by four other clicks. I deduced that the five of us were attached to something ... but what could it be? In the middle of the room, there was nothing to which they could hook us; but perhaps there was something that I had not seen.

Stealthily, I raised my hand to my neck, and I was able to touch a large and metallic ring, where my hook slid and the rubbing against the shoulder of another of the 'blind pigs'. That allowed me to imagine that I was at five o'clock, and that we were all hooked by our necks to the same wide ring, forming a complete circle with our bodies.

"It is exciting to see this beautiful bouquet of whores that we have gathered, and the desire that it gives all of us to see them so seductive and all together at our disposal ... They are pure pleasure!" I guessed that the one making that hot comment was Edwin, because of his German accent.

"Now, Now! ... All on their knees ... Hot little pigs ... Now we will feed you!" added another anonymous voice.

I knelt down, and on both sides, I felt someone as we rubbed shoulder to shoulder. I could tell that I had another 'blind pig' from the game by my side. It seemed that we were all attached to the ring that held us together, and that allowed us to feel the accelerated breaths of each other.

I heard footsteps around us, imagining that they were looking at us one by one, like someone looking at a herd of piglets, because of the color of our skin.

The next instruction came from Michael, "No ... no ... very bad pigs! They don't know how to be on their knees ... Their natural position is that they become what they are, a group of tight and beautiful piglets on all fours! Ass to ass, ha, ha, ha, little pigs! You are a great temptation for males and females who look at you with lustful eyes ..."

The humiliating words of the men, treating us like juicy meat, made me feel offended by the treatment and the lack of respect; but, that exciting tickle continued between my legs and my stomach. Feeling how all my skin stood on end, and as a shiver of pleasure ran down my back to the base of my spine, they came from the irrational part of my brain. That tingling inside my belly and the growing wetness of my open pussy, showed me that those games heated me up like a dirty whore, without being able to help it! Those reactions of desire that I could not stop, came from estrogens and other natural elements that ran through my blood as a female.

It was my animal instinct as a female that made me want to be what they said and wanted ... a simple sow ready to be ridden. At every moment I was and felt more excited, more horny, enjoying the fact that exposing myself to all those who observed us before starting, excited me ... that they saw me naked and exposed like a hot bitch, offered on all fours and with my reddened and swollen pussy lips and gaped ass, after being fucked by those two big black studs!

Once we were all forming that dirty circle of almost naked asses, another of the guests said, caressing some of the asses they had at their disposal, "Wow ... These sows, they are very wet and hot inside, with their swollen breasts. But their seductive buttocks ... Oohh, they have gone cold! We will have to warm up these juicy asses so that they are at their peak, don't you think?" I imagined him smiling, and on the verge of laughing.

Immediately, a round began that, by its steps, circled around the five of us, or that is what I sensed, because they began to slap us on the buttocks. I felt like different hands were doing it; in particular, the five of them were doing it at the same time without stopping their walking, circling around us and unloading on each ass a strong slap that made me turn on inside, even more ... I let out a groan of pain and pleasure, "Mmmmmm, hmmm ... with each new slap I received that made my pussy vibrate and wetten even more!

The continuity of the slaps, and how the different sounds that each one produced when slapping our asses overlapped, all at the same time was amazing ... "Plass ...! Plass ...! Plass ...!" It went on like this for a few minutes, in which my ass was starting to feel hot as an oven, starting to sting me as the strong spankings surely had my ass quite red.

The exciting thing about the joint submission situation was that those spankings had made me horny as hell, and what I was wanting was more and more wanton sex for my body!

Finally, the slapping stopped, and I imagined that each one of the men that we each had behind us, were preparing to "take care" of each one, of us, their little piglet.

Large and strong hands, but with soft skin, as each set were of a gentleman, they patted both sides of my hips at the same time. And their owner kept them there, guiding my ass and moving it against a hard cock, that I felt hitting my buttocks. It traveled around, and I felt his hard pole go all over the area around my eager and wet pussy, feeling how wet and ready I was to fuck. In a few seconds, I felt how that thick cockhead sometimes seemed to line the entrance of my stretched pussy, but it did not penetrate me.

With his pelvis hitting my ass, and me pushing back on him looking for that rock-hard cock, he put his hot member between my thighs, but without penetrating me. He began to move and dance with me, with a wild, copulating rhythm, but only warming me even more to feel his hard cock, brushing hard against my vaginal lips, as if he were fucking me ... The tease made my juices begin to flow on his cock, to his satisfaction and mine, and I felt his pre-cum liquid dripping off his cock and wetting me.

Blindfolded, I could not enjoy the exciting show that we five little pigs must have been offering, each one with our respective males attached to our asses! I imagined that exciting and dirty scene in my head, and I could not help myself to start moaning ... "Oohhh ... Aahhh! ... Aahhh! ... Mmmm ... Fuck me please!" ... The other of my 'litter' were also already moaning with pleasure, forming a dirty and sensuous chorus of moans, all asking to be fucked.

When our moans were increasing, it was Michael, at the sound of her voice, she must be in front of me, warming up another hot 'piglet', who said "These dirty sows are already moaning desperately for us to ride them; so, we are going to start giving them what they are asking for. Hear how they moan in despair and lust!"

The male who was behind me, stepped back a little, just enough to be able to place his cock at the entrance of my flooded pussy. With a single thrust that sent me forward, but held by the hook to the circle, and grabbing me hard at the hips, I felt his hard balls hit against the base of my pussy, starting to pump it with vigor, and telling my companion, "Michael, as you promised you have brought us a magnificent sow! ... Ohh... Yes! ... This slut is dying for a good cock! ... Take it! ... Take it, sow!"

With how stretched the black studs had left my reddened cunt, he put in his 7.3 inches into my pussy with ease ... almost even his balls! "I feel her pussy very hot and soaked in her female juices ... Oh yeah!" He started to fuck me with a lot of rhythm, while with each thrust, I accompanied him with my ass, pushing it against his cock. I enjoyed the feeling of my pussy full of hard cock again.

Without stopping to prod me, and giving me sporadic slaps with each thrust, he put it with more force and desire to the bottom of my pussy. It must have been a good cock, because it entered tight and I felt his head very deep inside me, and how his glans reached to hit right up to the entrance of my womb.

In an instant, that group of Pigs (transformed into a dirty chorus of sluts), all with our corresponding stud, fucking our hot pussies, filled the air with the sounds of hard intercourse, and sexual whimpers and moans ... Until in a few minutes, I felt like my unknown stud, between grunts, moans and sighs, after tensing and sinking his cock right down to his balls! I moaned loudly as I felt each thick rope of cum hitting my walls, and emptying completely inside me. I felt his hot semen fill my uterus and my pussy, which gave me great pleasure!

One after another they emptied, inside each one of the five hot submissive piglets!

Mine stayed after cumming, hooked with pleasure to me, while he said, "What I would give, little pig, to really get you pregnant! ... That I would like, and see how your tits and your belly were swelling, wow! ... What a pleasure it would be for me! Get pregnant, beautiful whore! In addition, since you are a married pig, you could endorse the baby to your cuckold husband!"

After these last "compliments" that that acquaintance from the party gave me (but I had not been able to discern who it was) he took his cock out and amused himself a little while rubbing it with his hand. His dripping and hot semen filled his hand, directly gathered from my pussy. He pulled hard on my hair, so that it lifted my face and opened my mouth, which made me moan.

As he looked at my eyes of pleasure, half closed after my orgasm as he rode me, he brought three fingers of his hand, filled with his semen and my mixed pussy juices to my mouth, where he sank his fingers with desire, and said, "I really like you whore ... You are the perfect slut whore I wish to possess! ... So, I'm going to give you this gift!"

I could already imagine what it was, so I opened my mouth, and he introduced his fingers full of semen and pussy juices, which I sucked submissively, sensing the taste of his semen and my pussy together ... Hmm, they were delicious and hot! I swallowed him and me, and licked his fingers, while I looked into his eyes, jealous.

That voice, addressing Michael, proposed, "Hey Mitch, what I just said, couldn't it be negotiable? It is the perfect situation: a pretty, beautiful, hot and married female ...She is perfect to be able to give me the pleasure of getting her pregnant. Being married, no one would know, just me and this bitch!"

Michel replied, "In this life, everything is negotiable ... but I know Alice well, and her response. She does not have or wants children for now ... neither from her husband, nor from anyone else."

Once he had his fingers clean and well sucked, giving me a loving pat on my back and ass, he said, "Beautiful and sensual Alice ... if you change your mind later, let me know ... With my wife, we cannot have children. But making you one, or more than one, would be an immense pleasure!"

I couldn't help but, out of politeness, answer him. "Sir, you flatter me; but as Michael said, I don't have in mind, nor wish that you would impregnate me."

Giving me an affectionate kiss for my sincerity, he left crest-fallen, seeing that possibility escape him. I still could not see anything, but only guess by the sounds and sensations around me, which made the situation even more exciting ... Who among these guests and his wife must have been the ones who had suddenly thought of me as a female to raise a baby with their DNA ... I was morbidly curious ...

After we finished fucking the first five gentlemen, Bruce asked the other five that had not participated, "Are you waiting to fuck hard our anxious' pigs', or have you been 'in a trance' before the wonderful scene that you have just witnessed, and in which now it is your turn to be the protagonists? We'll see if you surpass those of the first batch." Come on now; hurry up!"

"Come on friends, come quickly, the sows are still very hot! We have left them ready to be mounted! ... They are all begging for another good portion of good cock!"

He added, "Come on, don't let their asses and pussies get cold ... Come on, Dylan, Jacob, Lloyd, Ronald, Raymon, Chad. The last to arrive will have no free hole, because there are only five sows and there are six of you, ha, ha, ha! And they swallow it all like a good 'black hole!"

Instantly, a few bare feet were heard running so as not to run out of piggy; and instantly, I felt like laughing between them, to get one of the five asses available. They hurried and pushed, and they finally laughed at Jacob, who had arrived last.

"Ha, ha, ha ... Jacob; next time you have to be faster!"

The one who touched me next, (damn, who was it ... it was so hard and a challenge for us to try to discover the identity of who was fucking us!). He knelt behind me, and laying his body on mine, he made me feel the total contact of his body on mine ... Mmmmm.

That sensation of being all on my back and ass in contact with a naked lover made me shake and shudder, sending contractions of pleasure to my head again, after having recovered from the previous one. I felt his hard cock, that seemed a good size, embedded between my thighs, brushing against the entire length of my slit.

His hands captured my breasts completely and began to play with my nipples, sending a mixture of sensations that came from all over my body in different intensities and variations. They were making my brain begin to disconnect and reach that universe of ecstasy that awaited me.

He began to bite my neck sensually, to kiss my ears and neck, while he began to brush his hard cock against my pussy that already had the outer lips totally swollen and open. I felt that hard male cock, and it quickly exciting my sex. With a total desire to increase my pleasure, I also accompanied his pelvic movements with mine in opposite directions, which gave me immense satisfaction ... almost copulation.

I spread my knees more with desire, to make myself more accessible to him, while he squeezed my tits and nipples and kissed my neck. I felt his wet cock ... his pre-cum wet my thighs ... hard and pure seduction ... he haunted and teased my sex, making me imagine what I was going to feel ... when he decided to shove it up my ass ... Ummmmm ... something that I was already wanting, even though as he played with me, it was making me moan like a sow already ... "Mmmm ... Ufffff... Aaahhh ... I like it ... Give me much more! ... You're driving me crazy ... Mmmm, yeah!"

Again, I felt like a lucky pig, ready to be ridden. Then, my fucker indiscreetly whispered to his wife, "Meredith my beautiful whore .... You are very sexy with that male, ready to break your white pig ass! I love seeing your ass fucked my love!" I could know, that the one who had managed to occupy my rump was Meredith's husband Dylan ...

12