Discovering Swinger Lifestyle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he kissed my neck and played with one of my ears, his right hand released one of my breasts, and I felt him eagerly insert himself between my thighs, which I opened a little more, so that he had space; and after putting three of his fingers in my pussy, fucking me quickly and after separating both lips. He was killing me with pleasure, fucking my pussy with his fingers, but after a few seconds of opening it, he pulled them back leaving me feeling empty. I didn't know what he was doing ... I couldn't see anything ... They were just wonderful sensations, but they didn't give me any clue about what he was up to.

I immediately felt that he was carrying something metallic and cold between her fingers!

I soon sensed that they were vibrating balls, because he introduced them to me one by one. I felt the pleasure of the cold metal and how they were being introduced into my hot pussy. I moved my ass with desire. Once they were all inside, he whispered to me, "Hot little pig Alice ... that's an 'extra' welcome ... You're going to love it, bitch! ... Between this and my cock, I want to see how you moan and scream, and if your legs are able to hold you when you cum with pleasure, with both of your holes fucked and filled at the same time, beautiful bitch!"

And after saying those hot words to me, he started the vaginal ball vibrator, which was changing frequency and was turning me on more, if it was possible, getting me very horny ...

While I felt the pleasure of the vibrating balls, Dylan, because he had discovered himself hard after talking to his wife, put his wet cock, with its big head that he had, at the entrance of my ass, saying,

"Too bad I wanted this juicy ass that those blacks have already opened well, because I would have liked for it to be me, who broke it now!"

And with great pleasure, I felt his hard cock, slowly, without meeting much resistance, after my anus had been stretched by the two black men; his hard cock entered without stopping inside my rectum, until I felt his pelvis and his hard balls full of semen against me. They butted at the entrance of my thoroughly fucked anus, and they battered my pussy, swinging to the force and direction of each thrust!

When I felt totally ass-fucked by his more than 7 inches and good thickness, together with the vibrating balls exciting my pussy, a whirlpool of pleasure formed inside me, which in a few moments, propelled me to a high climax! I began feeling the strong contractions that came up from my toes and smashed against the back of my neck.

That whirlwind of sensations and pleasure was very intense, and almost made me lose consciousness of what was happening around me. With my brain drained, I was only able to keep 'flying' and absorb the pleasure that Dylan was giving me. He was also moaning incoherently, having disconnected himself!

"Oh God! Alice! ... You're already cumming bitch! ... Well, that's just the beginning!" he said, once he had it all inside me. Feeling my contractions pressing the entire length of his cock, and buried in my juicy ass, he added, "Putting the whole thing all up your ass, beautiful and juicy bitch ... it's a divine pleasure! A pleasure worthy of the Gods!" He said next, "Beg me to fuck your ass and fill you with my hot cum ... Beg me bitch, beg me to fill you hard!"

At the time, I was almost speechless from the orgasm I was experiencing, and it was very difficult to hear him. - "Ooohhh, yeah ... I beg you, I beg you ... You fuck my ass very deep ... and hard!"

After which, he began to fuck me slowly at first, enjoying the touch of his cock and watching himself go in and out of my ass again and again, extracting it almost entirely, to impale me again until he got it all inside.

I was dying of sin and pleasure, feeling his hard cock, pressed against the walls of my ass, over and over again, sliding in slowly, but to the bottom, because I wanted my ass fucked, and for it never end! I didn't want that feeling to ever stop. With that steady, controlled rhythm, Dylan brought me to a second very intense orgasm! He enjoyed seeing how I exploded with pleasure with his cock inside my ass.

He saw me shake my head and gasp; and so that he wouldn't hit me, he held me again by the hair, while he also enjoyed seeing me involved in a second whirlwind of extreme sensations.

He continued to fuck my ass, very satisfied with how quickly he had managed to make me cum twice already. Sodomizing me, he was really happy and proud, shouting at his friends, "Look how my sow enjoys! ... She is cumming like a bitch in heat, with the thrusts of my hard cock! ... I like it that way, bitch ... Because I plan to make you cum more times, until you faint, and fill you with my hot semen!"

Gradually, the others 'Little Pigs' also came, and the males encouraged them, enjoying the whole group; us, them and those who were watching us. It was an exciting show ... live sex and in a group, with a very perverse atmosphere ... with the five 'blind piglets' being fucked in both holes in the center of the room by a total of ten horny males!

Between his slaps on my ass, as if I were a mare he was riding, the pleasure of the balls vibrating inside my pussy, and his now hard thrusts, led me to think that he would get some of his balls inside my ass. Dilated, I was ready, but I kept feeling the blows of his heavy balls, very tight and full of cum, hitting more and more hard my swollen and ruined pussy, reddened completely.

While he continued to fuck my ass, tightly held to my hips, trying to get deeper into me, I began to reach a third and intense orgasm. I moaned loudly between Dylan's legs. My pussy was completely soaked with my juices, his balls when hitting him, set the rhythm of his fucking with a loud and rhythmic, choop! ... chopp! ... choppp!

I begged my male, "Don't stop ... Don't stop ... More! ... More! ... Go harder! ... I'm coming! ..."

Dylan accelerated his strong rhythm with each new thrust. I thought he was going to put his balls inside my punished and reddened ass too!

It was wonderful to be ridden like that, until he started to tense up, and finally, "Oh ... no! ... No yet please!" That wonderful ass fucking was coming to an end. I could feel his spurts of semen, with each spasm of his cock, filling my ass.

While he moaned, pleased with our coupling, he even had the funny idea of imitating the sounds of a pig fucking ... "Grooouu ... Groouu!" While he emptied himself inside me, and I enjoyed that spring of hot and creamy cum, I felt it penetrate and slide very deep in my guts.

My legs had been weak and shaking for many minutes, but he held me in a good position, to continue fucking my ass, a few more minutes. After cumming ... we finally both collapsed! My exhaustion, mixed with the last orgasm, invaded me like a tsunami.

Dylan was attentive and released the hook that attached me to the overhead hoop, and we both fell to the ground while he tried to hold me. But hopelessly sweaty and exhausted, with my head still off-center, I felt the coolness of the ground on my face and the rest of my body, lying on my stomach, with my legs spread and dislodged. Dylan stayed on top of me, hugging my body to deposit me down carefully.

With both of us on the ground, he stayed still on me, caressing me, both of us breathing with difficulty. I rotated my face as much as I could, to be able to give him a look of happiness, which he also had on his.

I could see Meredith standing up against the post that was supporting the 'piggy' ring. She was looking at us with pleasure.

With my hand, I asked her to come to our side. She was two steps from me, and when she approached, she got on her knees next to me. I hugged her neck with the little strength I had left and kissed her passionately, grateful for the pleasure I had received from her husband. Also exhausted, she lay down next to us.

I felt Dylan's wonderfully playful cock finally come out of my very satisfied ass, and then, turning around, I motioned for Dylan to drop down between his wife and I.

I felt so good that I didn't want to move from there, with Meredith and Dylan on both sides, hugging, laughing and sweating. While we were recovering from that exciting but abnormal show of the "Blind Pigs". I couldn't help but tell Meredith,

"Mistress Dylan, dear friend, you have a wonderful husband and partner, who is possibly one of the men who has known how to fuck me best in my entire life! Right, there hadn't been many until this weekend, but Dylan is your treasure. It has made me very happy, very happy, and also to have the opportunity, thanks to Michael, to meet you." She laughed at my compliments and said,

"I love him very much and he makes me very happy ... Today, I was delighted to see how he dominated you, although you Alice are a rookie ... Wow ... You are not far behind us, either!" She added, "But it's a good thing that he doesn't know that he is very good at fucking, or he will believe it, and it will go to his head! ... Ha, ha, ha!"

The laughter, moans, gasps and dirty talk were silenced, and now lying there, recovering, hugging Meredith and Dylan, I only heard low voices between all the participants and lovers ...

"Pssss ... stay still. Take it in, honey! It is more sensual, letting yourself go, without knowing where it came from! Enjoy this precious moment!"

It was Michael's voice, and my heartbeat accelerated when I heard him next to me.

He helped me to stand up, and I noticed that he was also naked and sweaty. He hugged me and gave me a long kiss; he felt happy and comfortable with me, and I did not know why. But it also pleased me, for whatever unknown reason.

He put a hand under my left arm, and another one over my bare ass, and he took me in his arms ... I didn't say anything. I just rested my head on his shoulder, which made me feel loved and protected at the same time.

"Don't take off your mask, until I tell you Alice, my dog ..."

I did not know where he was taking me now, but I did not care where he went. There was something in Michael that pushed me to let myself be carried away by him and follow him wherever he led me ... I never knew if it was, that when we met the first time, his impudence and frankness I fell in love with. Or, if it was that I trusted in him. Or, that he was sensually a man who inspired a forbidden seduction, who kept me submissively by his side. But he had something special, free, and transgressive to incredible limits! And since he said "Hello, Dog", I was so shocked by his shamelessness that it captivated me ...

End -- Chapter 5 (E2)

Introduction to Chapter - 6 (E2)

In the next Chapter, the sixth, we will discover where all this now led me ... I just had to let myself go ... That was his Philosophy ... And I trusted him ...

After that night, I did not believe that it would ever come to an end.


12