Discovering What Big Means Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My greeting embrace and pash of Adam probably went past what was a reasonable display of public affection. But it had been three whole days since we'd last embraced.

The day was one of those clear blue skys, furnace like sunny days you get in Sydney that quickly create a raging nor'easter (the local sea breeze). On the race course there was a nasty chop that drenched everyone and everything in layers of quickly drying salt water that left us encrusted in granular salt by the time we got back to the marina. But with the jetty protected from the wind by being deep under the high headland of the Eastern shore of the bay, the bright sunshine and salt encrustation created sauna like feelings.

Just stripping out of our damp over gear down to swimmers didn't come near making you feel comfortable. So it probably wasn't surprising that the day ended up with some water play.

With all the salt to wash off the boat, we had two hoses connected to the marina fresh water supply. Aft, Ellen was hosing the boat while Ned and Amy tidied up the sheets and lines. Up forward, Issie was doing the hosing while the rest of us flaked the sails. Given the choice of putting sails away damp or salt encrusted, Ned had opted for damp, so Issie's job included giving the lower parts of the sails a rinse too.

It was Ellen who started it. I was watching as she suddenly turned the hose full bore onto Ned's front. Now it might have been a hot day, but the water was comparatively freezing - especially when it first hit you. So Ned's instinctive reaction - as I'm sure Ellen intended - was to try to take the hose off her; which basically entailed a full frontal wrestle.

Ellen's as tall as Ned, so her immediate defence was to hold the hose fully above her head and slightly over her back, out of his reach; while directing the spray right in Ned's face. So Ned's only available response - short of using brute force - is to stand very intimately close to her while trying to reach up her arms; all the while looking into the full force of the water.

There was not the slightest doubt Ellen was taking the opportunity to rub her mound on the bulge in Ned's swimmers as she moved her arms from side to side, always keeping her hand and the hose it held just out of Ned's reach. She wasn't just letting the movement of the wrestling game do the work for her. I saw her deliberately move her hips to rub herself against him.

It was quickly the case that the original normal bulge in Ned's swimmers became a much bigger one and that Ellen was as wet as Ned as she was splashed by the cascade she was directing onto Ned; all while Ellen squealed playfully.

As I watched, the previously amorphous and flaccid bulge acquired a definitive tip and Ellen quite deliberately brought it and between her legs.

By progressively managing to hold her arms ever higher, Ned was just about to take the hose from her when Amy dashed in so Ellen could release it in her favour. She too directed the stream onto Ned; requiring him to start all over with Amy; who turned it into just as much a sexual game as Ellen had.

At first we just had all watched as the little game down the back of the boat went through its machinations. I sort of had to assume neither Liddy nor Harry were going to be too put out by the patent sexuality of Ellen's playfulness.

But of course, Issie was holding another hose and it wasn't too long before her partner Josh also copped a spray. Now Issie is no where near as tall as Ellen and Josh is no midget. Although she tried the same trick as Ellen had, he had the hose off her a few moments and with barely enough contact to raise his cock off fully flaccid; where upon, he directed it back at her, with repeated side sprays at both Liddy and myself.

As he no doubt hoped, he soon had three squealing woman wrestling him for the hose as he soaked them all; although he made no attempt to stop Issie being front and centre of the game and thus the one in most intimate contact with him.

When Harry got the hose just before the girls overwhelmed Josh, it was a somewhat different story. It was jetted firmly and mainly at me. Ellen had already alerted me to the possibility Harry had a certain - shall we say - sexual attraction towards me, so his intentions were fairly obvious. But in the light of what Ellen had told me - and more so in the light of her virtual groping of Ned -.it wasn't really the case of having to worry about Ellen's feelings. It was more a case of whether I was willing to play the game.

The simple answer is that, I was. Dr Harry had a certain hotness about him - not as hot as Adam - but not bad just the same. I'm not a shy person and I don't mind sexual innuendo with those I have no actual intention of sleeping with if I otherwise fancy them. And in any case, I had my own agenda. I wanted that hose and I wanted it fast.

I think I actually surprised Harry with how fast and aggressively I was on him for the hose; not the slightest bit concerned by the bulge of his cock pushed firmly into my mound as I basically climbed up him to get it before one of the other guys took it away. He didn't have to jerk at me to find any stimulation. My own determination to get the hose provided all the contact and movement he could have wished for. Probably in light of the effect it had on him, more than he might have wanted.

I suppose Ned is used to that sort of interaction with the girls and is more immune to the contact. He reacted but it was a milder, less obvious - at least from a distance - reaction. I can only assume Harry's not, and my own aggression exaggerated the effect.

Ellen had spoken of giving Ned full horizontals in their sex play on the yacht; which was bending his erection down in his swimwear so that the stretchy material holds it out horizontal in a Pinocchio nose like way.

Well, Harry's flaccid cock must have sat in his swimmers in a way that, as it grew in our tussle, it was trapped and went out the same way. By the time I stepped away from him with the hose in my hand he had a large and very obvious horizontal projection in his swimmers. I knew how obvious it would be because I'd felt it grow between my legs and had helped it along by squeezing my thighs together and by mashing my breasts in his face as I jumped for the hose. In part I suspect it's why he'd surrendered the hose so readily. He suddenly realised he had other problems.

Anyway, I got the hose and Harry got the cheap thrill he'd wanted; although at the cost of a round of applause from Issie, Liddy and Josh when they saw the effect and plenty of catcalls from guys on adjoining boats. At least the public embarrassment helped shrink the thing back to normal quickly.

Adam didn't have time to join in the applause because as soon as I got it, I turned the hose on him and got exactly the reaction I wanted as he tussled with me for it. He's a big strong guy and the simple fact was he could easily have overpowered and overreached me. But he played the game by more conventional rules; although his height meant I sometimes had to hold the hose behind my back, squirting it at him from between my legs, just to make it that bit harder for him. And as to whether I meant his cock or getting the hose from me when I referred to 'a bit harder', I meant both.

I got the grope and intimate contact I wanted from Adam and he got a bit of a hard on; although after seeing the public spectacle Harry made of himself, I let the game stop before Adam's manhood seriously threatened to escape its covering.

It all lasted only about five minutes and left all of us soaked, although at least well rinsed of salt and somewhat refreshed. And it left me as randy as hell for Adam. We'd pretty well dried by the time we'd finished packing up the boat.

Normally we'd go and share a post race drink, and possibly even dinner with the others in the club after the race. But both Adam and I had an urgent hunger that food and drink weren't going to come close to satisfying. We didn't even get dressed, making our excuses (which frankly everyone knew meant we were off to fuck each other) and hurried to our cars.

I'm sure Adam probably broke Ellen's 50 metre rule as he walked to his car in his speedos. To mash a quote from Pirates of the Caribbean, it's probably not so much a rule as a social convention. One that, as much as Ellen clearly has a thing about Ned in his speedos, prescribes they shouldn't be seen more than 50 metres from the water. I'm not sure how the rule works in the case of marinas; it was really designed for beaches. Does it start at the water's edge or the marina gate? Is Ned right and they shouldn't be seen around marinas at all? Can you be just in speedos while driving your car? Anyhow, does the same rule apply to bikinis?

They weren't questions I was going to lose any sleep over. Anything that got Adam inside the door of his house still dressed in them, or able to be instantly undressed down to them, would be fine by me. And on the last one, Adam is clearly of the view that a hot girl in a bikini is able to go wherever she wants. Hmmmm! Sounds a bit discriminatory to me.

As soon as we got inside the door of Adam's house, we were in each other's arms; my mound pushed against the bulge in his pants as we pashed and groped madly at each other, all while dancing in distracted circles towards Adam's bedroom. His cock was soon too big for his swimmers; I could feel the shaft captured horizontally across the top of his thigh and actually sticking out sheathed in Spandex from the side of his hips.

As soon as we got into the room, I tipped Adam on his back onto the bed. The reason for my haste was entirely impure; even relative to the many impure motives in the room that night. It was to capture a visual impression that drove me wild with lust but would momentarily end.

I spread his legs apart and knelt between them. There in his swimmers was his engorged manhood; trapped and bent sideways, laying inside the thin strip of stressed material between his waistband and leg elastic that went out to his hip across the top of his thigh.

His swimwear was inadequate to the task being asked of it. The pouch, which for any normal man would hold his balls and his whole flaccid dick, looked like it would burst merely trying to contain Adam's balls and the base of his rigid cock. That strip of material across his thighs was stretched to transparency by his erection; the sheathed rigid tip bulging 60 millimetres beyond his hip; his pre-cum oozing through and dripping down on the bed as the rim of the bell at the tip of his erection flared massively.

I bent down and kissed it near the tip, causing it to surge momentarily, stretching the material even further. It wanted to escape but the tightly tied waistband string prevented it. The whole sight of it aroused and provoked me. Its latent power and strength, captured there, like a coiled spring trying to break free of its bindings and burst forth.

Every time I kissed or touched it, it surged, as if begging for release. There was something almost psychopathical about the thrill its sight and my being able to stir it up like that gave me. Maybe like enjoying poking a stick at a caged tiger; and yet, that doesn't capture the erotic element of it.

Of course, Adam could at any time have pulled the draw string and released it. Instead his hands were nearby, initially cupping my breasts as soon as they came within his reach, then brushing his palms across them to tease up my nipples until, as I lusted over his captured manhood, one breast dangled close enough to his balls that he circled my breast with is fingers and used the nipple on the tip of it to brush across his ball sack. That caused rapid repeated surging of his cock unlike anything I'd achieved, each little surge seemingly pumping extra pre-cum through the material.

I managed to twist my head around and take the tip into my mouth without denying Adam the use of my breast to stimulate himself; sucking up the pre-cum soaking the material as my lips played against the material tightly covering the hardened flesh of his shaft and I licked at that flared rim on the bell.

Adam was moaning now, clearly enjoying it. Maybe too much. I didn't want him to cum in his pants. There were other stages of this slow reveal I wanted to enjoy too.

At last I undid the drawstring and helped his anxious shaft release itself and stand proud against his stomach. There it was in its majestic glory; three quarters of its swollen length standing above the waistband of his swimmers, as thick as my curled hand, his balls still stretching the pouch of his swimmers, drawing the leg elastic up to revel his balls through the gap.

As I kissed up its length, Adam could no longer play my breast against his balls, so with the tips of my fingers, I did it myself; gently circling them in their Spandex sheath before slipping my fingers under the leg elastic and playing with their tightened hairy flesh.

Still his cock kept surging.

But it seemed Adam, to his credit, didn't want it all to be about playing with his erection. He moved his hands from my breasts to under my armpits and pulled me up over him, bringing us back into the full body embrace we started at his front door with - but this time horizontally.

We passionately kissed and embraced; squirming about against each other while his hard shaft rubbed firmly into the front of my crease and against my mound and oozed pre-cum against my stomach. But he was in no hurry to pull the strings and strip me out of the bikini.

Eventually Adam rolled me onto my back and lay half over me, sliding his hand down my stomach and under the waistband of my bikini, where he quickly found my swollen wet clit, fingering it. At the same time he bent his head down to kiss around my right breast; first kissing the exposed flesh of the underboob, then circling the small triangle of the bikini top, moving to the side boob, then the cleavage line before sucking up the nipple through the material of the top itself.

As his hand moved deeper into my pants to penetrate into my sex, he moved aside the material of the top with his tongue and took the exposed nipple, its puffy areola and a fair bit of the breast itself into his mouth so he could roll the nipple against the roof of his mouth with his tongue.

First one finger, then a second, and finally a third, explored my sex until my reaction told him he'd found my g spot; his firm rubbing of it, while his thumb played against my clit, soon having me quivering and moaning in aroused excitement.

I involuntarily lifted my hips as I came, pinning Adam's hand in place inside my sex with my own as I crushed his fingers in my sex and his hand between my thighs; all as my hips rocked from side to side.

I lay there for a moment after my climax had run its course before I reversed the position; rolling Adam onto his back but with me actually on top of him. Straddling him, I lifted myself up on my arms with my labia wrapped around the mid point of his shaft.

Adam smile at me as he cupped by breasts in his hands again...

"Has anyone every told you that you have beautiful breasts?"

"In words, or just by compulsively staring at them?"

"In words."

"No. Is it just because they're big?"

Noooo! Although that helps. They lovely and round, perky but with just the smallest, slightest hint of droop which shows they're real and the most incredible and special nipples. And you've got the most beautiful and perfect light olive skin. And when they hang down when you're over me like now, they seem enormous."

I smiled at him and challenged him in a teasing voice...

"So you only love me for my breasts?"

"Noooo! I love you because you're you. But I'm also privileged to be going out with...actually to be in love with, the most beautiful, gorgeous woman I've ever met. In every way, not just her breasts. I fell in love with you the moment we met."

I liked being told I was beautiful, and that I was loved. Guys can be too scared about political correctness for the first and too reticent about the second. I wondered if it was enough to reply that I certainly lusted over Adam from the moment we met, and certainly from the moment he stripped down to speedos. Maybe not. The love certainly followed quickly enough.

I lay down on him again and gave him a big cuddle; still rubbing my crease slowly along his shaft.

My need to have Adam inside me was growing desperate, but if I had him penetrate me now, he'd go off like a cheap cracker. Like Ellen does with Harry, it was better to finish him now and let him recover for a second round.

I lifted myself on my arms again, giving Adam plenty of scope to play with my breasts as I kept rubbing against his shaft. He was humming in pleasure, even as he was sucking the bikini top he'd carefully replaced back over my right nipple, teasing up the nipple and soaking the material while he fingered the other breast.

At last he decided to expose my breasts, slipping his hands behind my back to pull the bow on the lower tie and then lifting the top over my head, then going back to sucking and playing with their now exposed nipples.

But my bikini pants were still on. I was getting quite aroused rubbing myself on him, but my juices were soaking the pants which I could feel pushed into my crease in a camel toe, not lubricating Adam's shaft as I rubbed it.

I reached down and undid each side string, pulling it out from between my legs. Sitting up a bit taller on Adam, I lifted his shaft slightly with my hand as I increase the length of each stroke to go from my hand circling the tip down to where his shaft emerged from his swimmers; long, juicy, slippery strokes that made me feel as though my swollen labia half circled the circumference of his mighty manhood. Adam had his head back moaning in pleasure, still playing with my breasts with his hands. But he wasn't the only one making noises. My clit and nipples were thoroughly enjoying the experience too and I was giving good voice to my pleasure.

He came first, his cock throbbing in my hand as the angle at which I was holding his shaft directed his initial ropes of cum at the wall behind Adam's head; with the power drop off towards the end of his orgasm delivering the final two over his face and then his chest.

Even as he was still firing, I rubbed harder and faster on him to finish my own climax; finding it with his still hard post climatic cock, even if I detected some degree of exquisite sensitivity on Adam's part to my enthusiasm. It left me collapsed down in Adam's arms; both of us still groaning and breathing heavily.

And yet we both knew that was just the entrée.

But when you're dealing with a cock like Adam's, you have to have conversation that you'd never think to have in normal circumstances. After cleaning up his face and chest with a hand towel, I lifted myself on my arms again to look at him as I spoke.

"Adam."

"Yes."

"I thinking of letting you go on top this time."

He ran his hand gently through the length of my long hair...

"I'd be scared of hurting you."

"I'm going to ask you to do it in a special way. Have you ever heard of cervical orgasms?"

"No."

"Well that's what you were giving me Sunday. They're really powerful. It means you're sort of mushing the tip of your shaft against my cervix. Really short frequent gentle jabs with a bit of an extra push on top. I can guide you to the right spot. After that, then like in the shower you can finish with some long thrusting. I'll hook my leg over your hips again so you can go deeper."

"But what about not hurting you on my initial penetration?"

"I'll start on top and get you in and maybe warm myself up with some g spot rubbing, then roll us over."

"You'll tell me if I hurt you?"

"I'll guarantee it."

I cuddled pleasurable up against him again. Now it was just a matter of waiting; pleasuring him a bit without appearing to put the pressure on.