Discovering What Big Means Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my energy returned I slipped off to the side of Adam and knelt there. Adam's post sex cock is the size of most guys' full erections - or Sven's anyway - and it's only a slight exaggeration to say, nearly as hard. Half its length still lay provocatively over the top of his swimmers.

It was time to strip him naked. The swimwear might have a certain erotic value, but so does his naked body; especially after we're finished with the foreplay. And it says something about our sex that foreplay usually involves an orgasm or two.

He lifted his hips to let me pull them down his legs, then I kissed up the length of his stomach and chest as I played gently with his balls.

In a moment of cheekiness, I decided to straddle his lower chest backwards and bend over his to titty fuck his manhood. I can't say there wasn't a certain amount of insecurity on my part as I did that. I knew I had a cute arse with pretty nice skin. As far as I knew my lady parts weren't especially deformed. But still, there are other things to worry about, if you get my drift. I just hoped it would help turn him on and speed his refraction.

At least there was plenty of length and enough rigidity to play with. Flopping his manhood over so it pointed down between his legs, I picked it up between my breasts by covering it with them and pushing them together; working gradually to envelope it deep between my breasts and wrap them right around his member, which was still slightly slippery from the juices I'd laid down on it.

But even as I did that, Adam slipped his hand between my legs and started fingering me.

Whether it was the arse view, being able to play with me from behind or the stimulation I wasn't sure - I reminded myself to ask later - but I quickly got a reaction. It lengthened and hardened between my breasts; so rapidly that one downward movement by me caught me off guard and had me get wacked in the jaw by the newly extended tip of it.

Adam was clearly enjoying the titty fuck, but my angle of approach was problematic. His aroused manhood has a strong muscular urge to stand upright. It takes quite a lot of force to even bend it down perpendicular to his body like I do when riding him cowgirl and the stress he puts on his swimwear before its released has to be seen to be believed.

In this case, not being able to fold my spine back at a 90 degree backward angle, I had to bend his manhood below that, pointing down between his legs. Whatever muscle was responsible for keeping it upright was not a happy chappy, even if Adam's noises told me the shaft itself was in a blissful mood.

With its extra length I could lift myself a bit and work the tip, but still I was fighting against an almost irresistible pressure. But, the titty fuck had done its job. I had a full erection to work with and I had a far better way to pleasure it in mind that rubbing it between my breasts; although who was I to second guess the male mind and body?

Reluctantly foregoing Adam's delightful fingering of me, I got off him and turned around, remounting him in a cowgirl position.

I have to be really aroused before I can take Adam into me; both to make sure I'm well lubricated and to be physically able to accept him. His fingering of me had achieved most of that, but I playfully slid my crease up and down his cock a couple of times to wet up its flesh and to pleasure myself.

Adam watched intently as I bent him upwards and lifted myself over the tip of it.

Following my previous approach, I wrapped my hand around Adam's shaft to act as a stopper and brought him in deeply enough to play the tip of his manhood initially against my g spot; the strength of the force trying to return is erection to a body hugging position making for some intense stimulation.

Adam was staring up at me in pleasurable fascination as I concentrated on controlling the movement of his shaft inside me. Always the breast man, he was helping my arousal by bringing his hands up to cup mine and play with my nipples.

When I was getting really, really aroused, I knew it was time for the next step.

I pushed Adam in far enough that he was in contact with my cervix...

"Are you ready to roll over?"

"Yes, are you?"

I lay down on top of him, trying to maintain the same degree of penetration. He wrapped me in his arms and before I knew it, he was on top of me; his strong body resting on mine, his elbows taking the weight of his upper body so that my nipples brushed lightly against his chest.

I felt him shuffling as he brought his knees up under his haunches, letting him carry the weight of his lower body too.

There was something about having Adam on top of me as we lay bound together by his shaft. Something about his strong body being in such a masculine position of sexual dominance as his manhood lay so deep inside my body; however politically incorrect that thought might be.

What's the word for it? Frission? Too soft and way too late for that. It was frission the day I meet him. Arousal? Well, it had something of that effect, but it conveys a message of physical reaction which was part of it, but misses so much of what was really important.

It was in part a sense of surrender. Until now I'd been in complete control with Adam as my passive living dildo. Now I'd handed that control over to Adam. I was his to take, his to dominate, his plaything and it actually made me feel safe, cared for and looked after. An awful lot of trust supported that surrender, but I was confident the trust would be justified.

Maybe that was it. It was a statement of love and of being loved; of finally giving myself body and soul to him.

Adam tested me with a small circling of his hips which mushed the tip of his shaft against my already sensitive cervix

I ran a hand through his hair...

"That's nice."

He lightly mini jerked his hips, causing multiple short, soft jabs against my cervix...

"Ooohhh, that's really nice too."

Having laid the groundwork and satisfied himself about what he could safely do, Adam continued. Lots of mini jerking, interspersed with hip circling. I was the passive recipient of his glorious lovemaking. My hands slid down to rest on his butt, enjoying the feeling of his strong muscular body beneath them as his glutes worked in coordination with the rest of hip structure to being me to orgasm.

I had already been highly aroused before I'd bought him into contact with my cervix. With the added emotional stimulation of Adam being on top, it didn't take long for that first enormous wave of my orgasm to wash though my whole body; pleasurable tingling and vibrations spreading through my entire being.

With that first wave I tensed my body around Adam's massive shaft and lifted my hips up against him; relaxing as the peak of the wave passed, only to tense and lift again as the next one came.

Adam was clearly excited by the reaction he was getting from me, but seemed more than happy to continue to stimulate my cervix to keep the waves rolling. It seemed like it could just go on forever; like I could surrender to a life spent in perpetual orgasm as those waves just kept coming - as did I.

But I could tell my orgasms were having an effect on Adam too. After all he is only just past being a vaginal virgin and there's no way I cannot grip him firmly given the size of his manhood. I felt guilty that I had him barely moving inside me. It was time to let him unleash himself for his own release.

Even as I kept coming, I lifted my left leg high and wrapped it around Adam's hip, because I'd read doing that extended my vagina; smiling at him as I again ran a hand through his hair ...

"Your turn, like in the shower."

Adam knew what I meant. For the first time there he'd got to experience penetrative sex with a proper thrusting, in and out movement. But that had been under my control. Now it was under his; he was in the dominant position, able - being invited - to use my body to pleasure himself in.

Adam gingerly pushed himself into me; testing the depth to which he could go. My lifted leg let him go deeper than before and he was nearly fully penetrated before he found himself again mushed up against my cervix. He took a moment to circle and gently thrust against it; sending my orgasm around another wave of full body tingling and vibrations.

Then he withdrew; groaning in pleasure as his tightly held shaft slid half out of my slippery vagina. He groaned louder as he thrust back in again; slowing right down just before he again gently mushed against my cervix.

The next withdrawal and thrust was faster; but still with that same last moment braking for the gentle cervical mush. He had my body in repeated spasms of orgasm.

For the first time I found the courage and presence of mind to grip him more tightly. Until that moment I'd let his thick shaft and its stretching of my vagina do that for me.

His groaning doubled in volume. Excited, his withdrawals and thrusts grew faster; stopping well before he bottomed out to let him withdraw and thrust uninhibitly. I could feel every muscle in his body tensing with the power of his unleashed excitement. That alone could have extended my orgasm, but the fact was my receptive body was being massively stimulated by what he was doing, even without the cervical mashing. The rubbing of my g spot, the brushing of my nipples against his chest, even the occasional contact of my clit with his pubis or the top of his balls were driving me wildly into wave after wave of climax in a way I'd never experienced before.

I knew he couldn't last long. Way too soon his groans were interrupted by a short sharp...

"Oohh"

He froze at the top of his thrust; maybe scared that his climax with drive him to thrust hurtfully into me in the throes of it. But because it was frozen, I got once again to feel every stage of it. That first surge, which I've always interpreted as his final attempt to delay it, the swelling of his manhood, and especially the bell at the top of his shaft and then those all-important pulses that drive his seed powerfully up the length of his erection and expel it forcefully against my cervix.

With that first pulse, Adam bellowed out a groan...

"OOOOOHHHHHH"

Each subsequent pulse renewing his bellow, the second one even louder...

"Oh my god, OOHH...OOOHH...AAHHHHHHHHH"

After about the third, he collapsed down onto me, going through another two diminished pulses as he groaned in my ear. As he lay there, I thought it was over; rather pleased that it seemed to have been a good one. Probably the best I'd seen him have yet.

Suddenly his whole body shuddered...

"Oooohhhh...mmmmmmm"

I felt his erection shaking, short thrusting and just maybe mini pulsing inside me.

Twice he repeated that. It was something I'd never seen a guy - OK, I only had Sven to go by - do before.

I waited until he'd settled and it was clearly over...

"What were they about?"

"I donno. I've never felt it before. It was like some great little series of additional climaxes. Like my body had found a few more drops of cum deep within my balls and decided to give you those too. They felt great though. And that was after a new all time record for my best climax ever."

"Yea, well, that's what happens when you finally get to use your cock like it was designed to be used."

I ran my hand through his hair as he rested down deeper on top of me; transferring enough weight onto me to let me feel his presence without crushing me. He was still hard. I almost felt like asking if 'it' wanted more. But where a man's concerned 'it' always wants more. It would have been a silly question. Eventually it started to soften. With the size of even Adam's flaccid cock, it's not that hard for him to maintain penetration with it. But there comes a point he's not plugging me enough any more. Adam drops a big load. Either you break away and clean up or you're lying in a wet mess.

Any how, I had plans for this moment. Adam refracts quickly but his size is a bit hard on my poor pussy. I needed to do some erotic body maintenance before he really did want more.