Discovery in Charleston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a fine line between anger and passion. She didn't realize it in the moment, but Corey was about to pull her over that line, and she would go willingly.

He didn't let her finish her thoughts. He grabbed her with his strong arms. Looking down at her with a mixture of warmth and lust he kissed her. He kissed her deeply with one hand behind her head and one firmly around her waist. He knew this was the moment of truth. She would either slap his face and stomp back into the house and the dance would be lost, or... she would respond. His tongue pushed between her lips and into her mouth.

She didn't resist, but she didn't give in. She was still talking, trying to get her words in as his tongue invaded her open mouth. After a few brief seconds, her words turned into a soft inviting moan. She kissed him back. Ellie threw her arms around his neck and melted into him. Their tongues fought for control, each pushing deeper into the other. It lasted for well over a minute. Passion, lust, anger, and raw energy all rolled up into a split second. Finally, they broke the kiss, but they didn't let go of each other.

"Oh shit, what have I done" Ellie said, barely above a whisper.

He didn't try to explain or answer her question since it wasn't directed at him. He just leaned in, and they kissed again, this time with his hands wandering up over her tee-shirt as he experienced her breasts for the first time. She didn't stop him. She leaned into him and reached below his waist.

They made out for another moment before she broke off.

"Corey, please. I can't do this, not here, not now." What she didn't say was more telling. She didn't say, "Not ever."

Corey knew he had taken it as far as he could for the moment.

"Ellie, I won't say I'm sorry, I'm not. I don't want to hurt Will, but you are an amazing woman. I'm going to go now but promise me later this week we can get together and talk this over. Just talk at the coffee shop, nothing more, I promise."

"I don't know Corey, maybe..." her words trailed off.

"Go inside Ellie, it is so cold, and Will is going to be out here in about ten seconds if you don't go back." He kissed her one more time with gusto and she responded. They then broke the kiss, he got into his car, and she retreated into the house, brushing her hair, straightening her tee-shirt trying to make sure she gave nothing away.

When she entered the house Will was standing by the table with a nervous look on his face. "I'm sorry El, I know he can be such a prick. Maybe I should think of getting out of the business and doing something else. Something that doesn't include Corey."

"My husband is so loving and kind" she thought to herself. "No baby, I'm just upset. I'm going to take a hot bath and have a glass of wine. Let me unwind for a little while and then come upstairs and hold me please."

Will was loving, kind AND completely oblivious to the fact his world had just radically changed for the worse. He always trusted her, never having reason to doubt her love or loyalty to him.

"Of course, babe, just relax and have a soak. Holler down when you're ready and I'll come up."

Ellie took a long bath. Corey went home, took a hot shower, and collapsed on his bed. They both masturbated thinking about the other. She then called for her unknowing cuckold to come upstairs and comfort her. Being completely unaware of her growing duplicity, he gladly joined her.

Two days later at 10:30 AM Corey and Ellie sat across from each other at the local coffee shop. Ellie told Will that morning she was going to have a calmer but very direct conversation with Corey. "She needed to clear the air," she told her husband. She hadn't yet determined what she wanted to do. It was all confusing, but she knew she needed to tell Will. If he inadvertently heard about them getting together without him, he would have been mildly suspicious.

"Corey, this can't happen" Ellie began. He could tell she wasn't convinced.

"Ellie, I'll never force you to do anything, but I felt your response Sunday night. Yes, I kissed you first, but then WE kissed. WE stroked each other; WE were passionate together."

"I know Corey, something snapped in me, and I was drawn in. But I love Will and cannot, will not hurt him with lies and cheating. You must understand that."

"I have no intention of hurting my friend Ellie, but that isn't the same as deciding not to be with you. It can be our secret. You know me, I'm not the marrying type. As amazing as you are, I have no intention of trying to steal you from him. I don't think I could if I wanted to. But don't you want to enjoy this moment together? Don't you want to let yourself go and use our lust for the amazing pleasure it could bring?"

"But Will..."

"We can have this and make sure Will is none the wiser. We both know it won't last long. The intense flame blows out the quickest. A few discrete months, maybe a year tops and it will be over. But then, we will have the memories of a spectacular liaison with an amazing person for the rest of our lives." He could tell she was coming around.

"I know it would be amazing Corey, but how can we be sure this doesn't blow up and destroy my marriage to the man with whom I want to spend the rest of my life?"

"People get caught because they are stupid and careless. Since we are neither, I'm sure we can make this happen without anyone getting hurt."

"No, I don't think so," was all she said as she got up briskly leaving the coffee shop. She was settled on a firm "not gonna happen" decision as she walked to her car. But damn, just talking with him, her panties were wet.

Corey wasn't dissuaded in the least. He knew she'd crossed a line and there wasn't any going back. It may take some time, but he would help her take the next few steps. He sat for a moment plotting then grabbed a coffee for Will and headed back to the office to lie about how Ellie had read him the riot act.

The next steps came within a week. Will had to drive over to Winston-Salem to meet with a couple of tech guys they were recruiting from Wake Forest. Knowing she had the evening to herself she rode for an hour after work and returned home chilled from the early February temperatures. As she showered she felt horny as hell.

After her shower she threw on a warm terrycloth robe, and headed downstairs to sit by the fire enjoying some wine. Will called to let her know everything was going fine and he'd be home around lunch the next day. She teased him some while she fingered herself.

"I really wanted to make love tonight," she thought to herself, "No, that's not right, I really want to fuck tonight!"

Ten minutes later there was a light knock on the back door. Startled, Ellie turned around and looked. There was the devil incarnate, Corey Parker, her passion and her destruction smiling and holding up a 2012 Caymus 40th anniversary Cab. She felt herself getting instantly wet. Something snapped and she didn't hesitate, she threw the door open and dove into his arms kissing him like it would be the last time on earth she ever kissed anyone. Nobody in the neighborhood was outside on such a cold February night. Corey had borrowed one of Will's jackets and was wearing a ballcap just in case anyone saw him. No one did.

Corey picked her up, tossed her over his shoulder and carried her upstairs to the Benton's marital bed. "I wasn't planning on fucking her in here but she's not stopping me so..." he thought as he tossed her down on the bed letting her know in no uncertain terms, he was here to claim her. She did nothing to resist.

She lay on the bed propped up on her elbows with her robe more than a little open. She was breathing heavily as she watched him undress. Ellie's breasts were almost completely exposed, her nipples erect, letting her soon to be lover know she wanted him.

Corey was in great shape, just like Will. Each of them worked out regularly. While his body was fine to see, that wasn't what captured Ellie's attention. It was his eyes. They were filled with pure lust. As he released the button on his slacks, he leered at her with a look that screamed, "I'm going to fuck you hard and long!" That look, that pure desire was sending her over the edge with anticipation. Will always had love in his eyes, even when his desire for her dominated his thoughts. Corey's look was pure animalistic lust.

She glared at him in return. "What are you going to do Parker, you bastard? I think you should leave right this minute. You're not man enough for me. Maybe you twinkle your eyes at some of my friends and they melt, but not me, I'm not impressed, get the fuck out of my bedroom now!"

Her challenge only spurred him on. He loved it! "Slut, you know you want it." He grabbed the strings on her robe and thrust the front open. "Look at that wet pussy. Why are you wet Ellie, what do you want? You're going to have to tell me before I decide if I'm going to give it to you or not."

"Fuck you, you bastard, you couldn't handle this pussy!" She stood up and began to push him towards the door.

In a flash, he had both her hands over her head and pinned her against the wall. He was kissing her deeply growling into her mouth. With his free hand he explored her overheated body. He caressed her tits until she moaned, then pinched her nipples until she whimpered in surrender. His hand then drifted down to her sex. She was wet and inviting as he began to finger her clit mercilessly. Still pinned to the wall she spread her legs slightly and welcomed him to enjoy her longing for him.

He brought her to her first orgasm with his fingers. When her heaving subsided, he slid two of them into her mouth. "Taste yourself bitch" he hissed into her ears. "You want me so fucking bad." Somehow, she freed herself from his grip and pushed him down. He dropped willingly, knowing what she wanted. Draping one leg over his shoulder as he knelt before her, she crushed his head into her sex. "Fucking lick me you son-of-a-bitch. Tongue me until I cum!"

Ellie should have known Corey's ability to bed women wasn't just his good looks. It was also his prowess as a lover. What he did to her with his oral skills over the next few moments made her knees buckle. If he hadn't caught her, she may have hurt herself falling. Now on the floor with his mouth firmly attached to her cunt he worked her over until she was writhing in ecstasy. His hair was cut tight so she couldn't latch on, but both her hands held him firmly in place as she moaned uncontrollably with her second orgasm. "FFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK you are destroying me with your tongue, oh my ...." Her voice trailed off; she couldn't find the words. She just moaned with deep sexual satisfaction.

He gave her a moment to collect herself. He stood directly in front of her as she sat up, still on the carpet of the master bedroom. With his hands on his hips, he smirked at her. "Was that OK baby? You seemed to enjoy it like a bitch in heat!"

She wasn't going to be outdone by his bravado. She got to her knees and took a firm grip on his engorged cock. It was definitely thicker than Will, but her husband was the furthest thing from her mind. She began to lick and kiss up and down on his saft, purring as she did so. She popped the head into her mouth and sucked him to the point of orgasm, but then she backed off and slid her finger nails up and down on the inside of his thighs. She was sexually torturing him, and loving every moment.

Corey was going mad with lust. He tried to push her head back onto his erection, but she was in control now. "Shit Ellie, please suck me!" he begged.

"What's the matter big boy, can't handle it when a little girl takes over?" She was the one smirking now. But Ellie was also overcome with desire. She took him all the way into her mouth up to his balls, wanting to show him how good she really was. She wanted to torment him, yes; but she also wanted to please her man. A moment later, he exploded into her mouth. She held his cock firmly between her lips sucking, sucking sucking, never letting the smallest drop escape her mouth. She swallowed every bit of his seed. That was the end of round one and any objective judge would have concluded they fought to a draw. Ellie returned to the bed, lying on her stomach looking at Corey as he slumped into the chair by the bed.

Being young, they both recovered quickly, and, in a few moments, Corey approached her knowing what they both now wanted. He grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Her legs dangled off briefly until her feet found the floor. She was now bent at the waist. Looking back at him over her shoulder with an evil grin, she said, "Fuck me if you're man enough!"

Most men would have simply slammed into her given her teasing manipulation, but Corey wasn't most men. He wanted to regain his earlier advantage. With one hand he pushed down on the small of her back. With the other, he took his manhood and began sliding it back and forth over the outside of her aching cunt.

"Damn girl you're so wet for me, I'm not sure if I should give it to you or not."

"Maybe I don't want it"

"Could be" he retorted knowing that was not close to true, "But your wet pussy says you need a good fucking. Is that what you want?" His stroking was driving her crazy but she didn't want to say it. She tried to push herself back onto him so he would enter her.

Smack! He stung her ass good. "No, no little girl. You can't force me, and you can't have it if you don't ask nicely."

"Never" she hissed wanting only to feel his manhood inside her. She continued to wiggle and try to force him in.

Smack! He wasn't giving in. "I can swat this sweet ass all night long or you can tell me what you want"

Consumed with desire she moaned, "Please, baby, please"

Smack! "Please what baby, what do you want?"

She caved, "Fuck me you fucking bastard! I want your cock! I want you inside me right now! My pussy is yours! Take me, make me your fucking slut, I need your cock now!

A triumphant Corey took Ellie by the hips and began to pound into her. They met each other thrust for thrust. Ellie convulsing with lust and pleasure, Corey groaning in return. This wasn't love, this was pure fucking sex, and they were both lost in the intensity of the moment.

Ellie came twice as he took her from behind and after a few minutes she could feel Corey tense up. "AAAAGGGHHHH" he cried as he climaxed into her womb. They were both dripping with sweat and the fluids their sex had produced.

"Oh fuck me," was all Corey could say as he collapsed next to her.

She reached over the stoked his face. "You're a bad, bad man Corey Parker. I can't believe what you've done to me!"

"Perhaps you'd like me to leave" he said with a smile.

"Fuck no," she replied "I want you to take me to the shower after we rest for a few moments and clean up your dirty girl. Then we can start again, if you think you're up to it!"

After a few moments he did as she asked and cleaned her from head to toe, using her scented lilac bath soap, then his tongue after he rinsed her off. He was very thorough, and she came again twice in the shower. They toweled off quickly and returned to bed. Corey was feeling triumphant until Ellie straddled his chest, pinned his arms over his head and almost smothered him with her pussy. "Eat me boy slut," she demanded. He did and they began round two.

Finally, about two hours and one more shower later they held each other and drifted off to sleep. Before slumber took her, Ellie finally thought of Will.

Corey had wisely set the alarm on his phone for 6:30 AM. He let her sleep, making some coffee, and taking stock. They would have to be so careful in the coming months. He began to wonder if a brief interlude was going to be enough with her. Ellie was an incredible woman and lover. She gave him all he could handle and then some. He loved that she was submissive at times and let him take the lead. But she also pushed him like no other woman had and that enthralled him.

Ellie woke up to the smell of fresh coffee and Corey looking over her with a smile. She sat up and headed for the bathroom. A few minutes later they sat side by side sipping coffee and talking quietly. After they finished a cup, they headed to the kitchen for a refill. Before they enjoyed more java, however, Ellie was bent over the kitchen table enjoying another round of her paramour's sexual attention.

Two hours later, the sheets were washed, Corey was at the office. Will had just entered his car heading for home and his loving wife. Ellie knew Will would want to make love that night and in some warped way, she wanted him to take her, reclaim her. She knew she would continue to fuck Corey, but somehow, she deluded herself into thinking she could keep them separate and enjoy both. She and Corey had talked that morning about how to be extremely careful. She was confident this could work until they both tired of their sexual exploits and she returned to being a faithful wife.

The word "cheater" never entered her thinking. Like 99.9% of the human race, she saw herself as basically a good person. What she was doing probably wasn't right, but she wouldn't let herself see it as wrong. "I love Will, and won't ever stop," she thought to herself. She didn't question how love, loyalty and committing adultery with her husband's business partner was acceptable. That's the thing about betrayal, you can't think about it too much. If you do, you'll see the holes in your argument and realize you've fallen short morally. So, Ellie, like so many others, just decided it would be OK and kept going.

Over the next eight months Corey and Ellie spent at least one day a week together in bed, in a car, on a sofa, under the moon at a park, and even in a remote corner of the giant parking lot outside Lowes Motor Speedway. They never met at the same place more than once and always at times where their escapades would be next to impossible to discover. Hotels were used about every third encounter. Corey lined it up at a city close enough so he could claim it as a business expense. For her part, Ellie would tell Will she needed to look at a horse or investigate a competing stable. Following Corey's coaching, Ellie continued to love on husband as she always had. This wasn't hard for her as she genuinely enjoyed him in so many ways. Will was just too damn trusting of them both. He never suspected a thing.

When Will told Corey in August he planned to surprise Ellie with a tenth anniversary Caribbean Cruise in September, Corey decided he would try for a weekend away with Ellie a week or two beforehand. He knew Ellie was becoming concerned they were pressing their luck. As Corey suspected, he wasn't losing interest in her, but he was also determined not to let his friend find out about his betrayal. Perhaps this would be one last fling... perhaps...

Recently, back in Charleston

Corey gave Ellie one more kiss and then headed for the outdoor shower off the master bedroom knowing their night was going to be epic. If either of them felt the slightest tinge of guilt for the cruel game they were playing, they never said so. A few minutes later he felt her hand slip around him, grabbing his cock and stoking it back to full erection. "Dinner can keep for a few minutes" she whispered in his ear. Her cell phone rang but she ignored it, which turned out to be one of the biggest mistakes of her life, because eventually, every cheater slips up at some point.

A few minutes later, three hours north of Charleston, a blissfully ignorant Will Benton was enjoying some Chinese carryout when his cell phone rang. The area code was 843. Because of their business, Will knew many area codes, especially the ones in the Southeast. "Charleston?" He wondered to himself. He didn't get calls from clients on his cell phone, and he didn't recall any close friends in that area.