Discovery in Charleston

Story Info
Wife & Best Friend cheat, is Will's discovery too late?
16.7k words
4.4
117.4k
156
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ttt59
ttt59
1,161 Followers

All sexual activity is between consenting adults. Purely fiction, nothing but my imagination

"The treachery of demons is nothing compared to the betrayal of an angel." Brenna Yovanoff

Current Day Setting...

Charleston, South Carolina is the perfect romantic getaway, especially in the spring and fall when temperatures are moderate. For starters, there is an amazing restaurant scene that rivals almost any other city in the USA. Beyond this, Palmetto, Magnolia and Oak trees line streets with Victorian houses dating back to the early 17th century. History, both good and bad, is on display.

Nearby Kiawah Island and Foley Beach offer long walks on the sand as the gentle surf washes ashore uninterrupted. East Bay Street and Murry Blvd offer wonderful vistas of the bay. King Street shopping, the downtown market and the courtyard at College of Charleston are all inviting. It is a world unto itself where visitors get lost in "southern charm."

Recently...

Ellie Benton was lost in the romantic atmosphere of Charleston. She was preparing a diner of freshly caught grilled Amberjack with just picked radishes and basil alongside southern grits and homemade fresh biscuits from a recipient her grandmother had passed down to her. Her bacon wrapped water chestnut appetizer was almost ready. To top it off, she had paired the meal with a wonderful bottle of 2010 Sauternes Sauvignon Blanc by D'yquem in Bordeaux France.

She also had fresh strawberries and cream for dessert which she fully intended to enjoy in bed with her man after a romantic stroll on the beach, just off the back door of the rental cottage. It was September and the Friday prior to her 10th wedding anniversary. She knew her husband Will was organizing an amazing trip for them on a cruise through the Caribbean the following week. It was supposed to be a surprise, but she learned about it from his best friend and business partner Cory Parker. It included at least two beach front evening horseback rides at their port of calls, which she knew would lead to rides of a different sort.

Background...

Will and Corey met their sophomore year at Duke University where they were both studying business. They became fast friends as well as Fraternity Brothers having pledged Sigma Chi. After graduating they decided to go into business together. A startup tech company that specialized in helping high school juniors customize their college search. On average, over 2.9 million students entered colleges and universities all over the USA each year. Plenty of those families have the money to help their little darlings make the best school choice possible.

Three years in, they broke even, and by year 12, (the current year) they would each clear 250K after taxes and expenses. Every year they learned from market research how to refine their product and streamline their services. They were still young and hungry. Neither was driven by money but once they started making it, they agreed having it was better than not. While they weren't rich yet, they were well on their way. Their goal was to be bought out by a big tech firm within the next three years and then decide which mountain they wanted to climb next.

Will and Ellie met their second year out of school in Charlotte, North Carolina where Will and Corey had set up shop. Ellie Shriver had attended Sweet Briar College (women only) in Sweet Briar, Virginia two hours due west of Richmond. She was on the Equestrian Team and majored in Equine Studies. Her dream was to own a riding stable, or even better her own horse farm.

She had landed her first job out of school at just such a farm north of Charlotte. She met Will when he and Corey brought their small company team of six for an afternoon ride. Neither Will nor Corey knew shit about horses, but they thought it would be a fun "staff day" away from the office. Will had been smitten immediately with the young woman who led their ride. Ellie wasn't dating anyone and thought Will cute, friendly, and well mannered.

He managed to commandeer her phone number from one of her coworkers and had waited an agonizing three days before texting her. She wasn't surprised to hear from him. They both experienced some chemistry during the ride, so she agreed to meet him for coffee. Eleven months later they were married and enjoying an amazing September honeymoon (on horseback of course) through the Maroon Bells, just outside Aspen, Colorado. Will had drawn the line at outdoor camping for their post-wedding get away. They enjoyed several day rides but ended up back at The Saint Regis every night for a relaxing evening which included a combination of ice, whirlpool, and massage for Will's aching ass! Ellie teased him mercilessly but inside she was smitten by his thoughtful approach to their first week as husband and wife.

Their sex life, like most young couples, was two steps forward, one back. They were both comfortable with their bodies but learning to please their partner and share what they liked and didn't like was a bit of a learning curve. Neither had been highly active sexually before marriage, so they were covering some new territory. However, they were both eager learners and by year three sex was humming along nicely, two to three nights per week.

"You're learning to ride quite well" Ellie teased Will one night after a particularly wild romp. "Perhaps I won't need to use my riding crop on your cute little ass quite as often!"

"Well thank you," he replied, giving it right back, "I guess I can be proud to have broken my filly and helped her learn her paces!" That one earned him a pillow across the face, followed by another thirty minutes of vigorous sex.

Corey, on the other hand was a bit of a womanizer. He wasn't a cad, but he wasn't yet ready to be anybody's prince charming. Ellie had set him up with a couple of friends, but after he ended each within a month or two, she decided it might be wise to keep her friends clear of him. She didn't dislike Corey, they were friendly, but she didn't care for his dating methods which she believed to be immature. She expected him to grow out of this pattern but he never seemed interested in doing so.

Like Will, he was a very good-looking guy. 6'2, dark hair with deep brown eyes, Corey worked out regularly and was very fit. Unlike Will, who was only slightly shorter with blond hair and blue eyes, Corey enjoyed the hunt. He bedded most women he dated but seemed to lose interest after his initial conquest. Ellie chided him for this on a regular basis.

"Corey, you can't just fuck them and then move on" she exclaimed one day when she was particularly exasperated with him.

"Sure I can El" he replied with a look of mock hurt, "I never promise love or relationship and they are all consenting adults. Besides, if I ever meet one like you, I may be tempted to settle down!" Turning to Will he added, "Right Bro?"

"Leave me the hell out of this pard" his friend wisely responded, correctly reading the look on his wife's face. "I may be ugly, but I'm not stupid!" He was neither. He was simply trying to dodge a disagreement with his loving wife...

Meanwhile, back at the ranch recently...

And so it was, that one week prior to her husband's surprise anniversary trip, Ellie was happily humming to herself as she prepared for a very romantic dinner. Riding had always been her passion. The power between her thighs could also give her intense sexual urges. She and Will had their best sex after she spent time in the saddle. Earlier that morning, she had treated herself to two hours at the Seabrook Island Equestrian Stables riding a gorgeous quarter horse named Helen Holmes for the early 20th century rambunctious female rodeo rider. The spirited horse had given Ellie quite a workout that she enjoyed immensely. The ride had also raised her libido as she thought about an evening of erotic riding with her man.

She decided to cook barefoot in a very short sundress without bra or panties. Her 5'6" 115 lbs. frame moved easily below the light cotton fabric. As she enjoyed a second glass of wine, she forced herself not to finger her clit. She was so horny she could hardly keep from masturbating to at least one orgasm However, she knew patience now, would be rewarded later. Still cooking, she was sexually wound tighter than drum, when she heard the Mustang convertible pull up the gravel driveway to the secluded hide away.

Steps coming up the walk... he was almost here... a shiver when down her spine when the door open and he entered. She didn't turn around to face him but leaned over the counter reaching for another ingredient for the main dish. Her legs were visible almost up to her ass. When he saw her he couldn't resist. Dropping his keys on the counter he immediately knelt behind her pushing her dress up over her hips.

"No panties" he hissed in a lust filled voice, "My, my, we are a bad little girl aren't we"? Without waiting for a response, he slapped her ass and took hold of it as his tongue probed her soaking wet slit. She leaned forward to give him access as she reached back and pushed his head firmly onto her aching lips.

"Ohhhh fuuuccckk" was all she could moan as he licked, kissed, and sucked her with intensity. She was now completely bent over the counter spreading her legs for his mouth. Within two minutes she came hard. As she rested her upper body on the counter, she felt him stand up and then she heard his shorts hit the floor.

"Such a horny mare deserves a thorough breeding," he said, again playfully slapping her ass as he entered her from behind. His thrusts began slowly and gently, but within a moment her moans of pleasure spurred him to drive into her deeply, ramming her almost violently.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, right there, right fucking there, don't stop, fuck me... fuuuccckkk meeeeee" she cried. Had there been neighbors nearby they would have been quite entertained by the noise of their sex. He let out a guttural moan as he came a moment later. Collapsing on her heaving with sweat, he tried to catch his breath.

"You're so fucking amazing Ellie, I love every minute with you. If this is the appetizer, I can't wait for dinner!"

He turned her around and kissed her deeply not giving her a chance to respond. They tongue wrestled for a moment before she pushed his mouth away.

"Damn you Corey," she said, "I can't believe how good you fuck me! Go take a shower, dinner will be ready in 5 minutes... and then in a little while, I'll serve you the best dessert of your life!"

Nine months ago...

Corey felt he was close to his objective, fucking his business partner's wife. Ellie was mad at Corey most of the time but he saw it as part of the game. For several years he had pestered her off and on to introduce him to some of her better-looking single friends. She had done so a few times ultimately regretting it later. Corey would "love em and leave em" within a month or so. She saw this as selfish on his part, just wanting sex free of any obligation. His pattern infuriated Ellie when she had to console one of her friends.

For Corey, it was all part of the plan. He never minded having sex with some of Ellie's friends for two reasons. First, he was a red-blooded, verified born in the USA man which meant he thoroughly enjoyed sex. But secondly, and more important to Corey, it gave him a chance to learn details about Ellie from her friends. He was an expert at getting women to trust him and open up. He could smoothly ask seemingly harmless questions about her without raising suspicion. This gave him insight into how to slowly seduce her into his bed.

Corey knew he had to be patient about this. It was going to be a long-haul approach. In his thinking, he truly cared for his business partner Will. They'd been friends since college and their start-up business was killing it. Corey bore Will no ill will, nor was he trying to prove his cock was bigger than his pal's. In fact, he knew from their shared locker room experiences, that they were about the same size. Will was probably a little longer, but he had more girth. He enjoyed working with Will and hoped to do so for many years to come.

No, for Corey it was simply about the challenge, "the dance" as he called it. He was convinced, with enough work and dedication he could bed any woman, single or married. Up until now, it had been almost exclusively single, but Ellie was gorgeous AND she thought he was a prick. What better notch to have in his belt than fucking a sexy, intelligent woman, who genuinely loved her husband and disliked him?

Corey had no intention of hurting Will. Once he had conquered Ellie, he would enjoy it for a while then convince her they must stop for the sake of her love for Will. A guilty conscience would cause her to agree, and they would drop their liaisons to maybe once or twice a year. Will would never know, so he would not be hurt. He would coach Ellie to fuck hubby harder and better just to make sure of that. Everyone would win in the end!

For several years Corey had poked and prodded. He would enrage her and then apologize profusely for hurting one of her friends. Elle would berate him and complain to Will about him. "Your partner is such a DICK!" she would shout. Eventually, Corey would grovel enough and win her over with his little boy smile and puppy dog eyes. He would give her small gifts, nothing inappropriate but things he learned she liked. A certain type of dark chocolate she loved or a scarf one of her friends mentioned she liked. They were always accompanied with a sheepish, "I'm bad, but please love me" look that would eventually do her in. He always knew he was back in her good graces when she'd give him a hug and say, "I still hate your fucking guts, but you can be so nice when you want to be!"

It was in late January of the current year when he had his breakthrough. Just before Christmas he met, dated, and bedded Jo, Ellie's co-worker from the stables. Jo was a tall, long-legged red head with a lively personality and a creative streak in bed that almost made Corey re-think his ultimate objective. They ended up fucking about 30 minutes after their first kiss at midnight on December 31. Breaking their kiss, they quickly left the New Year's party and made their way two mile across town to his condo. She had given him an amazing blow job in the car and then fucked his brains out for the better part of two hours before they dropped into a coma-like sleep. When they woke, they started back again where they had left off a few hours earlier.

As much as Corey loved sex with Jo, it was during the moments away from her when he had enough composure to remember what he was after. She was great, but she was a means to an end. He wanted Ellie and he wanted her bad. He knew if he kept pushing the right buttons he would come out on top, and under her, and behind her and ... he let his imagination run.

On January 23 he was at Will and Ellie's for back-to-back Sunday football games. Corey and Will were drinking beer in Will's den taking in the NFC and AFC championship games. Ellie's phone had rung during the second quarter of the AFC game. She grabbed her phone and answered as she stepped out of the room. Both Corey and Will heard the first few sentences of her conversation.

"Hey Jo, what's up girl?"... "What? No, you can't be serious, he didn't do that!"... "Jo, try to calm down and walk me through what happened...(quiet for about two minutes) They then heard the kitchen table chair be pushed so hard it fell over and feet stomping down the hall, "That fucking mother fucker, I'm going to kick his ass!" Slam!

Will looked at Corey knowing what had happened.

"Really brother? You broke another heart?"

"I'm sorry Will, I know this makes it hard on you and Ellie too, but Jo just isn't for me, and I couldn't string her along."

"Corey, when the fuck are you going to grow up? Why don't you wait to fuck someone until you figure out if you really care about them? Watch some porn and jack off if you must, but dammit, keep you dick out of my wife's friends! She yells at you for ten to twenty minutes, but then she bitches at me for at least a week. AND that obviously means no sex!"

"Man, I'm sorry, I gotta listen to you and get my head out of my ass. One of these days she may just shoot me."

"Well, I don't own any guns, but I can't promise you she won't buy one... Shit! Did he just throw another interception!"

A few minutes later Ellie stormed out of the bedroom and confronted Corey.

"You're such a shit, you're such a fucking shit Parker!" He knew it was really bad when she started using his last name.

"I'm sorry El, Jo is a sweet girl but I just..." she didn't let him finish

"Fuck you Corey, Jo is more than a sweet girl, she's one of my very best friends. I told you before I introduced you to not fuck with her heart!"

"I know El..."

"Shut the fuck up Corey" Ellie ranted working herself up into a frenzy. She picked up a throw pillow from the couch and started pounding him with it. She was crying. "Every time, every time, you just use them and then toss them aside! Why Corey? What the fuck are you after that you can't just be a decent guy to someone as amazing as Jo!"

Corey managed to get up and move around the couch trying to put some distance between him and his assailant. It was just a pillow, but she was strong, and the blows were coming hard. She stopped for moment to catch her breath and when she did, Corey grabbed his jacket and beat a hasty retreat for the front door.

"You're acting crazy Ellie! I'm very sorry I hurt Jo, but I think I better get out of here and let you cool off. Maybe we can talk when you calm down." With that he was almost out the front door.

"Calm down? Cool off" she ranted following closely behind him. "You fuck over my friends you fuck wad, and you tell me to calm down?" She hurled the pillow, as he closed the door to dodge her final onslaught. But Ellie was so worked up she opened the door and kept after him down the sidewalk.

Will sat on the couch having determined that avoiding this battle was the better part of valor.

"I'm not done with you Corey Parker, bring your sorry ass back here," Ellie shouted following him to his car. Corey had parked in front of their house, not in the driveway and there was a hedge there that blocked the view of anyone looking out of the house toward the street. They were alone. Corey put his hands up in surrender.

"OK El, hold on a minute" he said in a calmer voice. "First, it's about twenty-eight degrees out here and you're barefoot and only in a tee-shirt. You should go back inside before you freeze!" He didn't want her to get sick by being out in the cold, but secretly he was enjoying the show the cold was producing with her nipples.

Her teeth were chattering, but she wasn't going to stop. "Fuck that, Parker." Then she teared up again, "Why Corey, please tell me why? You don't have to be such a dick to my friends, or any woman for that matter. What is up with you?"

This was the moment he had been planning for and now it was here. He put on his best puppy dog face and responded.

"Do you really want to know Ellie? Are you sure you want me to tell you? Once I do, there's no going back."

Ellie was a bit surprised by his vulnerability. She always saw him as shallow, but in an instant, he had showed her a different side, an intriguing side.

"Yes, Corey," she said more composed, "Please tell me."

"You Ellie, you are the reason I can't stay with any of them. I know you're married, hell, you're married to my best friend. But every time I'm with another woman, your face is the only face I see. Your face is the only face I want to see. I'm sorry El, but I'm crazy about you and all I want to do is be with you.!"

"But Corey... we can't, I mean I'm flattered and all, and deep down I do care for you, but I can't, we can't...

ttt59
ttt59
1,161 Followers