Discovery in Germany Pt. 01

Story Info
A college student travels abroad with her best friend.
5k words
4.51
9.7k
11

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: This story feels relatively tame. However, I It is the first of a series that will include Bondage, Flogging, CNC, Public Sex, Water-sports, Group Sex, as well as Gay and Lesbian sex. If these things are not your cup of tea consider yourself warned.)

Europe is a crazy place. Or at least, Americans letting loose in Europe can be crazy. This has especially been true for college kids who are finally able to let loose.

I should back up. My name is Miranda. I used to consider myself fairly average in a most ways. And, until the beginning of this summer, thought I knew everything about myself. I knew where I was coming from. I am a 21 year old college student. Never the straight perfect straight As but I work really hard and always have. Looking back it seems funny because the nerdy smart one is how I was always labeled in my friend groups. But honestly I think that was just because it was the closest fit not because it was 100 percent accurate.

My friend groups already had a hot one (that was Becca in High School and Meg in college). It's not to say I am unattractive. I am 5'4" tall, 120 lbs. A bit of curves where I need them but nothing crazy. I try to keep fit but also like ice cream on occasion. My strawberry blond hair is a little longer than shoulder length and well kept. I think I am pretty enough but not a knockout.

Similarly, I was never the outcast emo chick, or the wild party girl. Not because I couldn't occasionally be moody or dark or like to have fun but there was always someone doing it more. So I mostly just found I kept my head down, did my work.

Don't get me wrong. I have had fun too but I was never that into the whole house party scene and have just recently started going to bars. I have dated a few guys all of which have been really sweet and nice. It just hasn't worked out.

I have found that I am pretty open and accepting of people and never thought of myself as a prude until very recently. I thought I really knew myself. Then I signed up for this study abroad in Germany and everything changed.

A month ago I was in the airport with Meg waiting for the rest of our classmates to show up at our gate. We looked the stereotypical parts of college kids going to Europe. Both of us using large camping backpacks as our suitcases. They were filled to the brim. We were both in tank tops and shorts. Meg's shorts were short and showed off her long smooth legs. The clip of the backpack straps pressed her large breasts together gives a bit more cleavage at the top of her shirt. If she reached up you could see some sculpted abs peak out. Like I said, she's a knockout. Both Meg and I had our passports in special little compartments around our necks that our study abroad program hands out to all the students. We might as well have had signs that said "We're American's. Please Rob Us."

After many long hours in a plane we were off for the adventure of our lives. We were going to be staying in Munich in dorms and going to school four days a week. But every weekend was a long weekend giving us extra opportunity to see the city and beyond. Originally I had thought these would be some tightly chaperoned trips but I quickly found out those in charge were here to explore just as much as we were so if we didn't make a big stink about things or a huge mess for them to clean up they would pretty much let us do whatever.

We were saying three to a dorm. There was a twin bed and a bunk bed. Meg and I ended up sharing a dorm room with this girl we didn't know much name Lyla. She seemed nice enough but was very quiet and a bit standoffish.

The first few days were spent getting acclimated to the time, figuring out the city a bit, and starting our classes. Most of our classes Meg and I had together which was great because it was a bit intimidating to be there with new people. We often had dinner with Lyla. She would come along and didn't say much but it was good to get to know her a little more.

On the first Thursday we were there our advisor let us know about an impromptu trip set up the following day to Austria. We could go pretty cheap but the train left at 12:30 am that night. It felt rushed but Meg and I said we should go.

After classes we tried to get a power nap in, showered, changed and tossed some stuff into our packs. The plan was to eat a late dinner and meet up with everyone else at the train station.

We found a decent late night cafe open not too far from the station and ordered some food and a few drinks. If I am honest, I am a bit of a light weight so two drinks in me and I am feeling good. Meg had three and was clearly a bit more loose as well.

"Hey" she said to me in a half whisper. The silly kind of a whisper you use when you want to tell someone something sneaky even though you are in a place where nobody knows you so it doesn't matter. "Do you want to hear some spicy gossip about our roommate?"

"Oh lord." I respond "Do I? Will it freak me out or make me worried she will kill us in our sleep or something?"

"No, no, nothing like that" she said "Just shut up and listen. So I have that short class in the afternoons. The one that gets done early."

"Right. While I am stuck for three extra hours in my seminar. I am aware of your luck."

"Yep" she says with a smile "That's the one. You got it. ANYWAY, The first few days I would work out while I wait for you to be done but yesterday I decided to come back early. Well, two things I think happens. I guess Lyla has a short class in the afternoon two."

"Oh she has a short day too? I hate you both" I say coldly.

"Will you shut up and let me finish my gossip? Anyway I think she thought I didn't because from the hall I could hear what I thought were voices but I was like 'Oh she made a friend. That's surprising but good for her.' So I didn't think anything of it and just went in."

"Oh no." I say with shock "Don't tell me."

"Wait" she laughs "Just wait for it. So you know how her bed is right in front of the door and just faces it? I just open the door and freeze in shock of what I see on her bed in front of me."

"Well now you have to tell me. Don't leave me in suspense."

"I think she briefly paused in panic too for a second. Right in front of me, her knees spread apart. A vibrator on her clit and her eyes like a deer in headlights looking past her tablet in horror. Then there was such commotion. She tried to fling herself under her bed covers. I tried to look away, but in her commotion the tablet flings from the ground and landed screen up at my feet. I was averting my eyes but it landed RIGHT IN MY LINE OF SIGHT she hadn't stopped it playing and I just froze for a second and couldn't take my eyes off it. It was the roughest lesbian sex that has probably every been filmed. Like the seconds that I saw of it made my nipples various holes hurt just watching it."

"Meanwhile" Meg continues, "she didn't turn off the vibrator so it is just buried under the covers somewhere and she is frantically pawing around trying to find it but somehow it being on the bed just reverberates the whole bed making the sound even louder. She is just saying 'Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.' I'm just stammering until I just turn and bolt out the door."

My brain can picture it. Lyla is 5'2", lanky thin, messy hair, huge blue eyes that look too big for her. I imagine those giant eyes just staring in shock as Meg enters the room. The vibrator still in hand. I imagine what she would look like with her skinny legs spread like that. Her tiny perky nipples exposed. My face goes flush for a second before I pull myself together and say. "My God. Well this explains why she said literally nothing to us last night at dinner."

"I know right." Meg responds. "I knocked on the door five minutes later and she managed to be even more timid than she normally is letting me in. It was like apologizing to a shy wall. I gave her our numbers and said if she ever needed some private time to just text us the words 'Privacy please' I also got her number for you in case, you know, privacy is needed by the rest of us" Meg hands me a piece of paper with Lyla's number on it that I pocket before she looks up at my face "Good god you're red."

"I know" I said "my heart just breaks for that girl. I didn't even know she's a lesbian."

"Who knows" Meg says nonchalantly "Maybe she's just Bi like you."

"What?! I've never told you...."

"You aren't subtle Miranda. I see you check out people, myself included. Don't worry I am not offended." Now I blush for real. She isn't wrong even now I find my eyes looking at the shortness of her dress, and how the cut of it makes her figure look perfect.

"I'm sor-"

"I told you not to worry about it. It's not a problem. Come on we gotta go catch our train."

An hour later we were on board. "I think I need another drink," I said to Meg.

"I'm not opposed but I hope this isn't about that whole thing in the café." she says with a worried sigh. "I didn't mean to freak you out or anything."

I don't respond until we have found the bar car and ordered a drink. "Look I'm sorry. And before you say it I feel I need to apologize. You are my friend not an object and I shouldn't objectify you. That being said'' I take a really long pause for effect "you are smoking hot."

She laughs "I know!"

"Here's the thing though," I continue "I have never labeled myself as bi before. Yeah girls, like yourself, are hot and all and I appreciate that but I have only been with men sexually. Also, when I, you know, fantasize and whatever about specific girls it is rarely me being with them but more like a voyeuristic fantasy of me watching them with some guy."

"Huh," Meg says, puzzled. "Are the guys you know?"

"Not really." I say taking a big sip of my drink, "It's more like faceless men. Like the men are the sex toys my brain uses on the women. Sometimes I take part of it but usually I just play out the two of them together."

"So," she says coyly "You said 'when I fantasize about specific girls.' Am I a 'specific girl'?"

My face turns bright red. I am embarrassed but now feel I have no way to hide the fact that I have absolutely fantasized about Meg. All I can do is laugh and try to avert my eyes.

Meg laughs in return. "I don't mind. I hope I was everything you needed me to be. WAIT, is Lyla a 'specific girl'?"

I burst into a hysterical laughter "Well I guess she is now because the description you gave is blazed into my mind."

We ordered another round. It's pretty quiet here and even though it is late, I feel that sitting here and getting tipsy is more fun than trying to find a seat in crowded coach.

As we sit there talking and laughing a nicely dressed man walks up and sits on the other side of Meg. She takes out her phone pretending to not notice him even though he had to walk past 5 empty seats to sit there.

Eventually he says something to her in French. Her mom is from Montreal and I know she has taken some French throughout her life so does speak it pretty well. It is just pretty sounds to my ears. My phone buzzes and I notice it is just a text from Meg that says "This should be interesting. Watch a pro at work." I have no idea what she means but just sit back.

She laughs at whatever he has said and turns to me and says "He says he works in banking. He also says he doesn't speak a word of English."

I just smile and mumble out "So he won't know if I said his mother got a yeast infection from an ape" He just continues to smile as Meg tries to not burst out laughing. I guess he really doesn't speak English.

The French banker buys us another round before the last call. We are trying to have a three way conversation being translated by Meg who, I begin to suspect, is an unreliable translator. She is putting on quite a show. She will periodically turn to me and say things like "I told him I am a master acrobat who is with my apprentice, that's you, traveling Europe to scout out new talent."

Eventually they call last. The banker says that he has a bottle back in his sleeper car if we would like to share in it. Meg holds up her finger and says something to him in French. She dramatically pulls out her phone and types something in before saying to me in English "I'm texting you about this give it a second before you check. I told him I needed to see how much sleep we needed to try to get tonight and when we are supposed to be getting to our destination"

My phone vibrates in my pocket. She is making small talk. I give it a moment before checking it "Free wine. Could be a sketchy situation but could be fun. I'm game if you are but no pressure. Your call."

I'm pretty tired and a little tipsy but this sounds like it could be hilarious and fun. We make our way back to his car. I reach in my pocket and pull out a piece of paper and text the only number I can think of sending it to. "Hey Lyla. It's Miranda. Meg and I are currently safe and having fun on the train but if we go missing or are murdered the person who did it is in sleeper car 7."

I had never seen a sleeper car except in movies. It's small, very small. Three people in here is a stretch and I really think two would be awkward for any length of time. But we are laughing and we all down the bottle pretty quickly. At one point in talking Meg rests her hand on mine gently and just leaves it there. At first I write it off as proximity in this small, confined space, until I notice her pinky ever so gently move on the back of my hand. Little twinges go up my arm and to a blissful place in my brain with every motion.

Our French banker is speaking faster now. Meg lets out a yawn and places her head near mine. Resting it back. She very quietly says to me, "If I understand all of the language right he is going into a very detailed description of a sexual act with his coworker. Feels like a weird flex."

Meg's head moves closer until her mouth is right by my ear. "You're my friend Miranda," she whispers "my best friend. I want your fantasies to come true for you and this guy feels as much as a faceless guy as any" Before I can respond she gently kisses my neck right under my ear. I freeze in mutual bliss and panic. I don't know what I want. As though she can sense this she stops and whispers "you don't have to do anything. Just let this random guy be the toy."

She immediately leans over to him and kisses him deeply as her hand rubs onto the hard bulge. One of his hands moves up to her breast squeezing it tightly.

Her hand unzips his fly and reaches in pulling his cock out. I watch in shock and awe as she starts to jerk him off. Her eyes look back at me and she says "Do you wish our toy was a little bigger for me? I know I do."

She slides to her knees between us. Her back to me in the cramped space "Unzip me?" She asks me and then says something to him in French. After I unzip her dress she pulls it down around. While she unclasped her bra he quickly undoes his belt and drops his pants around his ankle.

Meg pauses with her hand around his hard cock again. "Tell me what you want to see Miranda." His eyes darting eagerly between the two of us. "It won't happen unless you tell me."

I move to adjust my view and can barely let out a whisper of "put it in your mouth."

"What's that?" She says teasingly "You want to watch my mouth on his dick?"

I see my own eagerness mirrored in the eyes of the banker. I take a deep breath "I said, put that cock in your mouth"

She smiles and then wastes no time taking the entire thing as far as she can in one go. She pulls back sucking and licking on the head while jerking the base with her hand before pushing her head down farther again.

The lust I feel over takes me as I pull my sundress over my head. My hand goes between my legs and rubs my clit. My pussy is soaking wet already.

In the small sleeper car I slide to be kneeling behind Meg. I grab her dark hair on the back of her head and pull her back until his cock pops out of her mouth. Drool runs down her chin. I have no idea what is coming over me as I say "Tell him to fuck your mouth" into her ear.

Syllables of French come out between pants and I can see that it has translated well. Before the sentence is finished he thrusts between her eager lips. Reaching the head of his penis to the back of her throat. My hand is still holding her head in place as he starts to pump in and out making her make gulping sounds with each breath. I start to push her head forward in time with his thrusts. My other wraps around Meg grabbing her breast. I can feel one of her hands blindly reach behind her until it finds the space between my legs. She starts to rub my clit as he continues to fuck her mouth.

His thrusts deepen but slow as he starts to grunt. I can hear her start to gag and know he is cumming in the back of her throat. But I hold her head in place as my own orgasm bursts from me.

Everyone is panting and we slowly stand up. Silently we grab our clothing, get dressed and leave the banker in his car. We walk to the bathrooms and get as cleaned up as we can.

As we find some empty seats Meg smiles and says "Did you have fun?"

"Yeah, sorry I don't know what came over me. And like, I didn't reciprocate for you or anything."

"No, no" she says with a laugh "Technically nothing came over you, he came in my throat. But we'll just say you owe me and there is still plenty of time for things to come over you."

I pull out my phone to see how much sleep we could possibly get when I see 5 missed messages. "Oh shit I forgot about Lyla"

I texted her "SO sorry to make you worry and to wake you up. We are alive and safe and having a GREAT time. You will have to come with us next time. It seems like something you would enjoy."

I show the phone to Meg who just says "Well don't tease the girl."

"Who's teasing?" I retort

"I think you are going to be a surprising amount of trouble." She says with a yawn.

"I promise"

After our evening escapade with the French banker we were exhausted. Two hours of sleep on a train is not much.

We didn't have much private time on the excursion to talk about it which, if I am being honest, I was grateful for. We were mostly with the group. I didn't want us to make some quick conversation writing it off. I wanted to talk about it but I didn't want to dismiss it. It's just hard to find out how to tactfully say to your best friend "Hey, watching you deepthroat a random's cock on a train gave me the biggest orgasm of my life. Anyway let's get coffee"

But I felt I needed to be the one to break the ice. On our last morning on the excursion I went down to the little breakfast late. Meg was already there with coffee. Her back turned to me. I grabbed something, a banana, from the little bar and snuck up behind her. I put the banana in front of her and whispered "I want to make you swallow this."

She spit out some of her coffee and laughed. "Oh yeah, I bet you would. I thought I was a wild party girl but you it turns out..."

"Oh please" I scoff. "You are a loud party girl by linguistics major standards but that bar is low. We history majors know how to party." We both have a good laugh about this. It was too busy for a deeper conversation but it was nice to see we were on those terms.

We got back to our dorm exhausted. Still haven't had any form of deep conversation but that hasn't seemed to matter. We have had a good chance to start to get to know some of the other people on the trip a bit.

Walking into the dorm Lyla bursts up and hugs me. "Oh my God Miranda I got your text and I was worried am so glad you are safe." This is possibly the longest sentence she has said to me and easily the most enthusiastic. Her arms around my neck. Meg catches my eye and mouths what looks like "you guys should make out"

I shrug off Meg's sarcastic attitude and awkwardly pat Lyla on the back with a "there, there" kind of gesture. "Yeah, I texted that we were. Really. Everything was okay. We had.... Ummm... a lot of fun. Like I said, I think you would have enjoyed it."

12