Discovery in Germany Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah," She said. "Tell me about it." Meg cocks her head and her eyes get wide.

"Oh" I said, "you know. It's Europe so there are a lot of churches. St. Stephen's is really pretty though. And we did this tour of the opera house which was cool."

"Yeah the city looks okay." She responds now back to her calm, quiet demeanor. "But what about the train, why did you think you were going to be murdered?"

"Oh that" Meg cuts me off "We were offered some good French wine by this guy we met."

"And you just went into the car with him? What if he had wanted something more than drinks?"

"Yeah Meg," I say, "that would have been awkward."

"Well..." Meg says slowly looking for the right words, "Between the two of us I am sure we could have handled him. He wasn't so big after all." I hold back a laugh. "Plus, that is why Miranda texted you to make sure everything was known ahead of time."

"But," Lyla continued almost in a daze. As though she didn't hear. "What if he had like overpowered you and like gagged you and like tied you both up." Her eyes are looking off in the distance like she is imagining something totally different "he could just have his way with you both..."

Meg and I look at each other with puzzled and surprised looks. "Right." I say breaking the tension, "I guess we can count ourselves lucky that didn't happen."

The next day Meg and I have lunch with our friend Matt. After he leaves to go to class Meg excitedly says "What the hell was that with Lyla yesterday? Can we just talk about how weird that was."

"Well not that weird considering what actually did happen" I say.

"Yeah" Meg replies "But she doesn't know what did happen and yet it was like she was off in her own dream world fantasizing about it."

"She's an odd one alright"

"True" Meg says "but isn't that the pot calling the kettle black."

"What do you mean?"

"We got in that situation because YOU were fantasizing about me with random men." She says back to me. She is, of course, 100% correct but I still feel defensive.

"Well technically we got into that situation because you unzipped his fly after kissing me in on the neck but yeah I get your point." I say.

Meg's eyes widened. "I think we should tell her."

"What?!" I exclaim "You want to tell Lyla about the train? Why in God's name would we do that? It's one thing for a random French guy to go home to Paris or wherever and brag to his friends about the slutty Americans he met. But she knows us. We are going home to the same school."

"First of all he was from Lyon." Meg says "Second, Lyla doesn't know us. I have never seen her before this trip. State is a huge school and we can't be worried about our reputations. And, thirdly, her reaction would be hilarious."

"Well you have a point there. Who knows what her mind would do with that."

"Her head will literally explode." Meg says.

"Okay, maybe we tell her but I get to do the talking and decide when." I say forcefully.

"Ummm.. excuse me. did the guy cum down your throat?" She says feigning indignation.

"No but it was based on my fantasy. So I get to decide when to tell her"

"Trust me" I say. "I have a plan. You won't be disappointed.

We go our separate ways like most afternoons. That evening we have school work to catch up on that we didn't do over the long weekend so we ordered in. Eventually I say "I am going to go and shower" and head down the hall to the communal shower room.

Normally I bring my Pajamas to walk back down the hall but it is quiet and I think this will be funny. I dry off, wrap one towel around my hair and the other around my body and head back to my room. Opening the door to our dorm room I catch Megs eyes and they get huge. When I glace at Lyla she just looks stunned. She keeps trying to avert her eyes but it is like they are magnetized to me. I pretend not to notice and walk to my dresser. "Sorry ladies, I forgot my clothes. My mind was just focused on getting to the shower." I drop both towels on the ground and open my dresser drawer, which happens to be the bottom. I bend over and can feel the eyes looking at me as I pretend to search the drawer for something to wear. Beads of water dripped down my body as I add "I don't know, is it cool if I just go birthday suit tonight?" I don't wait for a response before I close the drawer.

I pause "Whoops" I exclaimed. "I should hang these up. I don't want things getting two wet around here." I bend over once more making sure my ass is pointed directly at Lyla as I pick up the towels. I cross the room still naked and hang them on the hooks on the door. Eventually Lyla is able to break her gaze from me and seems to have to force herself to look at the wall away from me. I hop into my top bunk and read. My phone buzzes and it is, as expected, Meg "God you're a ho. A sexy ho, but a ho nonetheless."

I reply, "You have a great way with words. That linguistics degree will serve you well"

The only thing we hear from Lyla all night is her saying goodnight as she turns out her light. It's hard to tell if she is still in shock from my display or just back to her quiet self so I decide now is the time to say something.

I say in the most nonchalant voice I can muster "Goodnight. Oh, and thanks again for your concern about us on the the train. I want to be totally honest with you in case you here it referenced when we were on the train. Meg deep throated a guy while rubbing my pussing. Meanwhile, I held her head on his cock until he came down her throat. Sorry for the blunt description. Just didn't want you to feel like there was an inside joke or something. Sleep tight."

My phone buzzes again with another text from Meg with the simple word of "WOW"

-To be continued-

12