Discovery in Germany Pt. 05

Story Info
Our Trio make a sexy bet with their friends Matt and David.
4.2k words
4.81
3.9k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Just like the previous stories, it may be important to read the past 4 stories in the series for context. Also similar to the past entries (and all erotic stories) the content isn't for everyone and this one is a little different than the last. Please look at the tags to see if this is right for you. There will probably only be one story after this one in the series but hang in there because that one is going to be WILD. Also, there aren't strict BDSM themes in this one except for the continued idea of free use. But just wait for the next one. You dom, sub, and switch kinksters will NOT be disappointed. Thanks for reading and commenting. I love hearing how these stories make you feel.

****

The days after the wild escapade at the hotel I started to notice some changes. Lyla, Meg and Me were growing closer and closer in a lot of ways. It was amazing to see how Meg and I just clicked with Lyla. We kept learning more and more about eachother. At times I couldn't believe that we were just a few weeks from the person who couldn't say more than a sentence to her when we first met.

Meg and my relationship also kept growing. Which was different because we were already so close. But there seemed to be more unsaid connections forming between us. Like invisible strings tying us together.

With the three of us it was like we hadn't just been exploring eachother's sexuality but exploring the very ideas of trust and vulnerability. That we had allowed ourselves to be truly seen and found that the people seeing us were supportive.

Of course there was also the fun kinks. We hadn't let Lyla down her offer to be our free use toy. And while nothing was as wild as those antics a few days prior, we were still largely in recuperating time so I knew that we would come up with different things.

As we got to our second to last full weekend in Europe we were starting to get worked up again but there felt like less urgency to go crazy. It felt like we could more just let things happen as they would.

On Saturday we had been invited to a poker game in the room of our friends Matt and David. They had someone scored a much bigger room than we had and decided to have the three of us over for a game. Our program has a pretty strict chaperone who doesn't like women on the men's floor. Which is hilarious considering what three woman have gotten themselves into in the woman's bathroom. But it was easy to get past her given that Matt and David are a gay couple and it was a pretty slow night with most other people wanting to party.

I am shit at poker. Thank god these were penny stakes or I would owe everyone else all of my money. Lyla was shockingly good or, at the very least, shockingly lucky. Honestly, when you are as bad as I am it is difficult to tell the difference between the two.

David was okay but also distracted making sure we had enough to eat and drink. Generally speaking it was a great laid back time until Matt asked us casually "So, are the three of you like a thrupple?"

I paused. As did Meg and Lyla. None of us really knew how to answer. What were we and if we were partners what does that mean for when we leave this place of experimentation and go home? It was an awkward silence until Meg said the non definitive "Why do you ask?"

"Oh" Matt said looking nervous "I didn't mean to offend its just I always see you three and its like there is a spark or something." My heart sinks. This just highlights my own thoughts about our relationship and my own fears about what may be lost.

Lyla, of all people, is the one who saves the day with the most honest answer "Don't worry about it. No offense taken. It is sort of not defined but we have fun together which is what matters now."

Matt looks as relieved as I felt to hear the answer. "Oh cool, I actually thought it was refreshing. A lot of people talk about being Poly but you don't really get a chance to see it." He starts to shuffle the cards again and deal.

"That's very true," Meg replies as the tension starts to leave the room "Are the two of you open?"

Matt says "Oh yeah. Have been since the start. I get to explore the other side of me and David likes it because he likes..."

"Ahem" David responds with an eyebrow raised.

"What?" Matt asks "I asked them a personal question why should we be ashamed."

"I am not ashamed" David corrects him. "Just worried that our personal preferences might not be the most interesting conversation over cards."

"Well David," I said "If I wasn't interested before I certainly am now. But don't worry you have absolutely nothing to worry about. We won't judge you at all plus there is literally nothing that you could say that would shock us."

"Yeah" Lyla says "They keep trying to shock me but every time they try to be super kinky with me, I am like 'Please. Gimme, gimme, gimme'" Meg and I just stare at her with gaping mouths in shock. Was this the same girl who couldn't talk to us just a few short weeks ago.

David gives a long pause and then blurts out laughing. "Wow. Okay well I guess after that we have to tell you but I get to say it because its my story. So we are largely open because Matt is pan and I am into cucking. And like that works for me if he is off getting with another guy and talking about it later. But something about him being with a woman makes it even more raw. Like I have to prove myself even more."

"Wait," I say curiously "so like they do it in front of you and everything?"

"No, no, nothing so scandalous" David say faking modesty.

"Basically," Matt clarifies "I have a random hook up. The next time we are together I give him details and add in little teasing things like 'I don't know if anyone could please me like that' and he will fuck the shit out of me."

"Damn it I fold." I say not really paying attention to my cards anyway and poker not really being a game I am good at.

"Probably for the best" David says, "I flopped a set."

"No" I say laughing. "Flopping a set is what happens Meg takes off her bra."

We all laugh and get another round of drinks.

"Anyway," David continues, "I guess it is weird not being attracted to women but finding it exhilarating when Matt is with a woman."

"Its not weird" Meg says "You are still not attracted to the woman, you are attracted to Matt and his tease of you with it. What's hot is challenge. You are playing off of the normal feelings of envy and jealousy and moving through those. Its great."

"Agreed" Lyla says, "There are weirder things. Last weekend-"

I quickly cut her off, "Ahem, We totally don't need to go into last weekend." I say with forced chuckle. "ANYWAY, why is it that you are just told after the fact? Is that by design?"

Matt laughs "Well I am happy to answer that question but you know I am totally going to circle back to last weekend. Honestly if I can speak for David here, we have talked about it and doing it in front of him would be hot but it is sort of hard to make happen. When you are hooking up and you say 'You want to come back to my place' that can be a hard choice for a lot of people. But if you say 'You want to come back to my place to make my boyfriend jealous as we have sex in front of him' most people just walk away... or run."

"Fair point" I say.

"So last weekend...." he says in a leading way.

"Umm.." I stall looking at Meg and Lyla, "How much do we feel comfortable telling them?"

Meg says "Lets say there were some wild fantasies and we were nice enough to explore them together."

"Yep" Lyla adds "And out of sheer luck I was able to walk correctly by Tuesday."

David spits out his drink a little bit.

Matt says "Thanks for sharing that. Honestly, its good to know we're not the only queer kinksters around."

We continue to play cards, have laughs, have drinks. Eventually we just just sit back and relax. Meg, Lyla, and I using one of the dorm twin beds as a couch. Leaning against each other for support. The boys on the other. Just relaxing listening to music.

I don't know what comes over me but I pull out my phone and say "Sorry gotta check something." And I shoot Matt a text saying "Do we make your and David's fantasy come true? Would he be cool with that?"

He just checks his apple watch and shoots back three fire emojis. I turn and whisper something into Lyla's ear. She nods and stands up.

Meg doesn't even see all this happen but seems to instinctively know what comes next. "So David," she says softly. He looks puzzled and comes to sit on a chair between the beds so he can be closer. She turns slowly to look at me and gives me a winning look like that were her plan all along.

"Sorry," he says "I could barely hear you over the music."

"That's okay," She says in the same soft voice, "I was curious, if Matt were to have someone in front of you, would you be able to restrain yourself and let yourself be cucked or do you think you would have to break and join in? I only ask because Miranda here says she's a watcher but can never help herself from joining in."

"Its true," I say with a shrug "I always fail the sexual marshmallow test."

He laughs. "Well its hard for me to guess because it hasn't happened but I would like to say that I have some self control. I guess if I did join in it would be because I would have been pushed to the brink and I would just hope Matt would be ready."

"Lyla" I say giving her a nod before turning to him "Wanna make a bet. I am shitty at poker but good at this." Lyla leans over and starts kissing Matt deeply. David looks shocked but not appalled. I continue "I bet you will have to jump in before Lyla here can get Matt to cum."

"I don't-" He stammers still in shock. "Its just that- Ummm- okay."

I just say "Lyla, if you will" and snap my fingers. Upon hearing that Lyla reaches her thin hand down Matt's body and blindly looks for his fly. I can see his pants growing tighter at his crotch as his penis swells, urging to be freed.

Meg chimes in looking at this saying "I don't know about your view there David but he looks really into this from where I'm sitting."

Lyla slowly unzips his pants. Tooth by tooth of the zipper as she continues to kiss him passionately. Finally open she reaches in and frees his hard penis from inside. She looks down and giggles and she starts to slowly stroke it. She looks right at David and says "mmmmm that feels so good in my hand. I wonder how it would feel in my mouth?"

"I don't have a cock David," Meg says teasingly "but if I did the one person I would want sucking it would be Lyla. Matt is in for a treat."

Lyla pulls her own top off and then stands Matt up and pulls his off too before undoing his belt and pants completely and stripping him down. She drops to her knees, grabs his cock in her hand again, flicks the tip a few times with her tongue, locks eyes with David for a second, then places it into her mouth. One of her hands holds the base as she moves her lips around the tips like a lollipop making over the top "Mmmmm" sounds.

I can see David's face fluster but his bulge starting to form. I know I need to push him farther. "You're in trouble David." I say with a big smile on my face.

"Why is that?" he asks quietly.

"Well," I respond "There is no greater lover of cock sucking than our friend Lyla here. Isn't that right Lyla."

The cock pops out of her mouth with a POP "yeah" she says before taking it in with a few quick slurps followed by another POP "I love it." SLURP, SLURP, POP. "If there were 20 cocks here I would..." SLURP, SLURP, POP "...go through them one by one until they.." SLURP, SLURP, POP. "...Filled my stomach with their cum."

There is a look of pure shock on David's face that I just ignore. "See." I said in shock of that response myself "She is a cock hungry slut. And, once more, you have made a bet with me and she is MY cock hungry whore. So I can say to her things like 'I want you to fuck him with your throat'" Lyla immediately obeys. Opening her mouth wide and taking his entire cock into her mouth. Moving her head back and forth hard. Matt lets out a loud moan.

I can see Lyla reach her had between Matt's legs, past his balls, and, presumably from my view, stick a finger in Matt's ass as she continues to deep throat him. "OHHH" I say "What is that like slave."

She briefly pauses and uses her other hand to grab his cock and smack her face with it a few times before answering. "Every time I press his prostate I can feel his cock wiggle in my throat." And she takes it down again.

The tent in David's pants is massive now and I feel I must point it out. "David. That bulge is huge." I say.

"Seriously" Meg replies "Like it is a damn shame you are gay. I really want to see that thing in action."

"You could always pull it out" I say "but then you would lose the bet." He looks torn by this as he looks at Matt.

"I think he should fuck my pussy now" Lyla says.

"I agree" I say eagerly. "David unless you have any objections." I pause for a long time "No? Okay then yeah. Matt please fuck the one thing she has that David doesn't."

Lyla stands up and takes off her shorts. She pushes Matt back onto the bed and starts to ride him. Bouncing eagerly on his cock. Matt lets out a grown that makes me think for a split second that he has cum but he just keeps fucking her hard. As we watch I feel Meg's hand slip up my skirt. I look down and notice her other hand is already rubbing her own clit. She looks at David and says "How could you not play with yourself looking at this?"

Matt joins in the teasing too. "Maybe" he says with a grunt "Maybe he knows he can't compete." Lyla continues to bounce so hard that even her small breasts are moving up and down.

"That's a good point." I say while taking my top of and pulling Meg's off too. "Oh sorry, you don't mind if we.. its just to hot to not have some fun." David stares forward at Lyla riding his lover. He is trying to not smile or give me any satisfaction but I can see the muscles in his face working hard to hold it in. "Very well, Lyla I think Matt should show you what a not broken cock can do. I think he should fuck your ass as hard as he wants David to fuck him but never can."

Lyla climbs off and squeals with glee. "Are you sure" Matt says all of sudden questioningly. "Like she is so petite can she even."

Lyla, already on all fours on the bed, turns and angrily says to him "Trust me, I can take it. Now fuck my asshole." He reaches into a drawer and lubes up his cock before starting to slide it into her slowly at first. She gives a slight wince but relaxes. Meg is moving from kissing my neck until she finally takes my top off and starts to suck on my nipples while I watch.

There is a long pause. Matt doesn't move just holds himself deep in Lyla for a long time. Finally, he starts to thrust wastes no time in building up speed, he just starts fucking her as fast as he can. His hips a blur as he thrusts deep within her, his hands on her hips pulling her back to receive each one. She buries her head into a pillow to let out a loud scream right as Meg starts to finger me.

David can't take it anymore. He unzips himself and lets his dick spring forth. It is massive. I just stair for a second before Meg says what we are both thinking "On a gay man? What a waste." He gets up and strips quickly as Matt still fucks Lyla hard. I can see she has one hand on her clit and is rubbing it and squirting out an orgasm still screaming into the pillow. Still he doesn't stop. David gets behind him and puts himself into Matt. Matt moans as his own movement in and out of Lyla moves David's cock in and out of him. This turns me on in ways I can't even understand. Finally, Lyla moves forward and turns to watch as David starts to fuck Matt hard.

Meg and I watch as we play with each other in the other bed. As Meg moves into position so she can eat me out I can see that Matt and David are moving positions too. David is lying on the bed with his legs over the side. Matt rides on top of him. From our vantage point I can see David's cock disappear into Matt as Matt cock starts to bounce as Lyla is jacking him off. I can feel Meg moan and know she is playing with herself while licking my pussy.

The raw lust of the room is distracting. I want to watch the others but I also want to just focus on what joys Meg's tongue brings to me. I hear Matt say "God yes." and hear a grown of pleasure from David. Matt is continuing to ride David. His own legs spread wide. Lyla is on her knees again licking both of their balls and then deepthroating Matt again as he continues to get fucked hard. In the mean time Meg starts to finger my ass while she continues to eat me out.

Meg gets herself off. I feeling her moan out an orgasm into my pussy This sets me over the edge and my own orgasm explodes. I feel the gush of liquid leave but know Meg doesn't care as I feel her tongue lunge forward lapping me up. This is just in time to turn to hear David groaning out at orgasm. I can hear Matt say "Wait, Ly- Ly- I'm gonna" Clearly trying to warn her but Lyla just presses her head down on his dick while fingering herself vigorously. I can tell by the spasms she is cumming again while I can her start to gag on the cum Matt is shooting into her throat. Meg just whispers out a soft "holy shit!"

Lyla says to David "Sorry, I know I am not your style but two sets of balls to lick are better than one."

We all clean up again and then end up having another drink. Finally David says "Okay, you were right, in person is better and I can't restrain myself."

"David" I reply "obviously neither can the rest of us." We have a laugh.

Monday came with a flash. Another weekend of debauchery behind us. That week conversations between us started to become more down or even maudlin at time. None of us knew how we could return to our old lives. None of us really wanted to.

Meg was out when Lyla and I had one particularly sad conversation. She started to tear up and finally just broke down saying "Miranda, I don't even know what this is and I don't want it to stop. You and Meg are the only people who seem to even want to try to get me. Normally I am just the quiet shy skinny chick in the back of the class. I am so worried that people will either reject me or try to exploit me."

"Oh sweetie" I say consolingly "I love exploiting you."

She gives out a tearful laugh.

"But," I continue "I know what you mean. There are parts of me that have been opened up that I didn't even know I had."

She squeezes me tightly "Like I don't expect this to go on as it has been when we get back but just promise me that you both won't just ghost me."

"Oh of course not. And I want this to go on. I don't know what that looks like. I need to find a place and Meg has shitty, judgy roommates, who talk shit if we watch a movie past nine."

"Don't look to me. I still live with my parents." She says.

"Rough." I say. "But we will figure something out so we can still have connection." I gave her a deep kiss. "I promise okay."

Meg was only a little better. She asked if just the two of us could get lunch the next day. "So here's the thing." She said nervously. "I sorta have a new boyfriend. Like it had just started before we left so I hadn't told you about it. He called me yesterday and we talked for the first time."

"Right" I say not knowing what I even mean by that. I am just trying to steel myself for whatever is coming next.

"Here's the thing." she continues "I like him. He is a nice guy."

"I'm glad." I say "I love you and you deserve a nice guy."

"No" she says "I mean, yeah, just listen. Thanks. I love you too. But that's the thing. I love you Miranda you're my best friend. He's a nice guy but that's it just a nice a nice guy. And you're so much more. I just didn't know to what extent until we came here. And I always suspected you-"

"I love you too" I interject.

12