Discovery in Germany Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I love Lyla" She continues "In a different and new way but I can start to at least feel that grow."

"What does this all mean?" I ask.

"I don't know." She says "But I don't want to question it."

We walked back to the dorms hand in hand. Happy, anxious, and together.

When we walked in we were greeted with quite the sight. The second we open the door Lyla bursts into song. "Put on your sunday cloths when you feel down and out..." She is totally naked except for a cap she had purchased at a thrift store and the stick from the blinds that had broken off our first week that she was using as a makeshift cane. "...Dressed like a dream, your spirits seem to turn around..."

We fall down laughing as she continues to dance around or room singing from Hello Dolly. "Beneath your parasol" she bends over and moons us "...the worlds a smile."

Meg catches her breath. "What," she pants between laughs, "in the hell is wrong with you?"

"What?" Lyla says laughing "I love musicals and I felt we all needed a pick me up. Plus, my parents are hardcore conservative christians."

"Ohhh that explains it." I say sarcastically still laughing.

"SOOOO," she continues "when they go to church for like 3 hours on Sunday I like to strip down and walk around naked so it really is my Sunday clothes."

"You are deranged and I love it" Meg says and she kisses Lyla passionately. "But she says finally breaking "what brought this on."

"Oh," Lyla says as though surprised that we would question dancing around naked to an old musical number "I was excited because there is the Berlin trip this weekend. We have one day of classes left then we leave after. It'll be fun and I have a surprise planned for the two of you. Because..." she goes back into song "theres a whole world out there, Barnaby"

We spent that night starting to pack up for the weekend trip and watching Hello Dolly on Lyla's laptop because Meg had never seen it and Lyla described that as "literally the saddest thing that I have ever heard." And, of course, dancing around naked to Put on Your Sunday Best. We were just being silly and being the people we wanted to be with the people we wanted to be with.

12