Discovery of a Cuck Pt. 01

Story Info
A cuck, who didn’t know he was a cuck, is discovered.
2.4k words
3.83
19.1k
29

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is John and I'm 46 years old. I work in downtown Los Angeles, heading up the IT department head for a medium-sized law firm. All-in-all, I'm your basic mid-40s average white guy with medium brown hair, blue eyes and glasses, 5-foot 9 inches tall, and weigh about 175 pounds. .

I've been happily married to my wife Rachel for 19 years. She works at a hospital as a billing supervisor. Rachel is an attractive woman at 44 years old, 5-foot 4 inches tall, weighing about 140 pounds. She has long, dark brown hair, and beautiful dark brown eyes. While she has developed a little curviness over the years, to my eye her body has the perfect proportions. And she still gets looks from guys, no matter if we're dressed up and out to dinner, in jeans and t-shirt at the grocery store, or in yoga pants at the gym. Trust me, I notice the looks she gets (not that I ever say anything to Rachel).

We live in a nice suburban neighborhood with our two kids. Our daughter, Allie, is 18 and is a senior in high school. Max, her brother, is 16 and a sophomore. Like most couples, Rachel and I have had our ups and downs, but we've kept it together and raised two great kids. Now that Allie and Max are in high school, they are much more interested in their own social lives than they are in hanging out with their parents. We were always a close family unit that did everything together. It was an adjustment as the kids developed their independence, but we found that it was great for our relationship. These days we are starting to enjoy going out again and doing things with just the two of us.

Best of all, now that we have time apart from the kids, our sex life has naturally improved. We went from having sex maybe once every two months to several times a week. We had been focused on the kids for so many years, and the frequency of sex had slowed down so much, that I was beginning to think she had lost interest in having sex with me. It turns out that she was thinking the same of me, that maybe I had lost my attraction for her. Our problem was a lack of communication. We finally talked about it and realized that we both had a huge appetite for sex that was going unfulfilled. We couldn't believe how silly we had been not to talk about it. With that last piece of the puzzle put back in place, life couldn't be better for us!

Two nights a week, Mondays and Wednesdays, I give Max a ride to soccer practice and I've gotten into the habit of going to the gym while he's practicing. I'm not muscular at all, I just go to the gym to stay in shape, generally just doing some time on a stationary bike, rowing machine, or treadmill. As is typical for anything routine in life, such as going to the gym at the exact same time, two times a week, you start to notice familiar faces of people that have overlapping routines. And they, in turn, notice you.

I started noticing this younger Latino guy who looked to be in his late 20s or early 30s every time I went to the gym. He is about 6 feet tall, very athletic, nicely defined muscles, dark brown hair, brown eyes, and slightly dark skin. We would notice each other at the front desk, or in the locker room, or just moving to and from different exercise machines. Our schedules must have been very similar because it seemed like I saw him every single time I went to the gym. The first several times we made eye contact, it was just a friendly nod. We later graduated to saying "hi" or "how's it going." Eventually, we became friendly enough to have small conversations about sports games that happened to be playing on one of the TVs around the gym, the weather, or which exercise machines were broken, etc. Finally, one night I told him, "hey, I see you all the time here, but I don't know your name. My name's John." He smiled and said, "hey yeah, cool, I'm Rick, nice to meet you."

Now, we always chat when we see each other, especially if we happen to be in the locker room getting ready to leave the gym. I eventually learned that he is 32 years old and works as a mechanical engineer. He plays soccer on a competitive adult team, lives by himself, and has a girlfriend named Kate.

On a recent Monday night, Max's soccer practice was cancelled, but I went to the gym anyway since it had become my routine. After a half hour on the exercise bike and 20 minutes on the rowing machine, I was ready to call it a night. I ran into Rick in the locker room as he was getting ready to leave. We chatted as usual and I mentioned that I didn't have to pick up my son at practice, so I wasn't in a hurry. He said, "hey, I usually stop at the Starbucks across the street after I'm done here. Wanna join me?" I said, "sure, I could use a coffee. That sounds great!"

At Starbucks, we ordered our drinks and grabbed a table. We sat down and mainly talked about sports. He was telling me about his soccer team and I mentioned that I volunteered as a youth soccer referee. He joked that it was unusual to talk with a white guy that actually knew about soccer. At one point, a pair of attractive young women came in. They ordered some coffee and pastries, and sat down at the other end of the coffee shop. Rick noticed me looking at them and said jokingly, "hey, you're a married guy, you're not supposed to be checking out the talent." I was a little embarrassed that he had noticed me looking at the women. I had to admit that I didn't realize I was being so obvious when checking them out.

He said, "yeah, you should be more careful. I've seen you checking out chicks at the gym too. I don't think you realize how obvious you are about it."

"You're right," I replied, "it's a bad habit. I'm usually pretty careful around Rachel, but sometimes I don't realize I'm doing it."

"You need to fix that, man. I guarantee your wife has noticed you doing that shit," Rick said. "When I'm with my girl, Kate, I never take my eyes off of her. I don't care how hot other girls are. You can't get lazy about shit like that, man! It's disrespectful and asking for trouble."

I told him, "you're right. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I need to be more careful."

"No problem, dude. That's what friends are for," Rick said. "Got a pic your wife?"

"Sure," I said and pulled out my phone to bring up a picture. I liked that he asked, because I'm always proud to show off my wife. I found a pic I had taken of Rachel on the beach wearing cropped pants and a sleeveless shirt and handed the phone to Rick. He looked at the pic and said "nice, man! I'd definitely do her if I had the chance."

I was a bit shocked at his comment. Up to now, our conversations had mainly been about sports and working out, with only the occasional passing reference to my wife or his girlfriend. I didn't really know what to say to him at that point. I think he must have sensed that I was unsure how to respond. He just looked at me, smiled and said, "yeah, I would dick her down good." After that, and obviously seeing how uncomfortable I was with the direction the conversation had taken, he handed me back the phone and said, "sorry man, she's nice, you're a lucky guy." He was clearly giving me a way out of the conversation, and I appreciated it. So I just replied, "thanks man."

He changed the subject, "want to see a pic of my girl?" "Sure," I said. He pulled out his phone, scrolled through some pictures, and handed it to me. I was impressed. "Wow, Kate is hot," I said. Rick grinned and replied, "I know. She's a keeper; super sweet. But I'd still fuck your wife though." He said that with a laugh. He was clearly teasing me, knowing I wasn't comfortable with that subject.

"Let me ask you something," he said. "Have you ever cheated on Rachel?"

"No!" I said, "I would never cheat on her." He smiled and said, "OK, I see. That's good. But you still can't help looking at other women, huh? You probably fantasize about other women too, right? But you'd never dare to really cheat on her."

I said, "that's exactly right." Rick looked at me and said, "It's cool. I get it. I'm just trying to understand your relationship with Rachel is all. I think you and I are pretty different. Kate is my girl and I love her. We'll probably get married eventually. We have really good sex, but I've got some needs that she can't handle. So I have a couple of regular sluts that I fuck on the side when I'm not with Kate."

I was shocked at what he was telling me. He continued. "Tell me, pretend you didn't know me, what would you do if you found out I was fucking your wife?"

"Shit man, I don't know. I don't know what I'd do," was all I could say. His mischievous grin returned. "Don't worry man. I consider you a friend, and I'd never go behind a friend's back and fuck his wife. But to be honest that's kinda how I thought you'd react. You wouldn't know how to handle it if you found out your wife was fucking a younger guy. I'm sure you'd feel let down that she'd do that. Imagine realizing that your wife, who I'm sure loves you, would want to fuck another guy. You wouldn't know what to do, would you? You still wouldn't want to lose her, would you? But at the same time you'd realize you can't do anything about it, so you'd wonder if you just have to accept it. I think I got you figured out, man."

I was in shock and speechless. I couldn't believe what Rick was saying, but at the same time I was realizing that he's probably right. He continued. "Dude, it's OK. I consider you a friend. I'm just telling you what I see about you. I get it, it's hard for you because probably nobody ever said this stuff to you. I bet you never even thought about it enough to realize how you really are. I'm pretty sure I got you figured out. Let me tell you why: If a friend of mine asked me what I'd think of them fucking my girlfriend, there's no question how I'd react. First, I'm super protective of my women. There's no way in hell I'd let my girl fuck another guy, and she already knows that's not an option. She knows right now if she did something like that she may as well be gone. I'd also kick the shit out of the guy, but that's beside the point. Even the little sluts that I fuck on the side know they better not fuck around on me without my permission. That's how different we are. Don't get me wrong. I like you, and I'm not saying I'm better than you, it's just that we're different. No offense, but basically, you're a cuck. If someone like me, a dominant bull, decided to fuck your wife, you'd just have to accept it. Hell, you'd probably get turned on by it, if you're honest with yourself."

I didn't know what to think. I couldn't argue with anything Rick said. It was shocking that a younger guy could tell me things like that about myself that I didn't know, and the more I thought about it, the more I'd realize he was right. He saw right through me. I told him as much, and he just gave me his friendly smile and said, "I know John. It's cool. Seriously, I consider you a friend. I just wanted to be totally honest with you, like a real friend should be. It's not easy to hear these things about yourself like that. But don't worry, I've got your back, man."

"Thanks man, I appreciate it," was all I could say. I was feeling really awkward at that point. He was right about me, but I needed time to digest it all. Nobody ever figured me out like that before, and I was going to have to come to terms with what he said, knowing it was all basically true.

Sensing the awkwardness, Rick broke the ice. "Hey, we should probably get going, right?"

"Yeah, I gotta get home," I said.

We got up, headed out the door and back across the street toward the gym where my car and Rick's motorcycle were parked. As we got to the parking lot, and we were about to split up, Rick gave me a friendly slap on the back and said, "see you at the gym on Wednesday, right?" I replied, "yep, I'll be there as usual."

"Cool," he said, "just think about what I said. I know I'm right about you. You're definitely a cuck. You just need a little training to realize what all that means. See you Wednesday!" And he walked off toward the motorcycle parking area.

As I walked to my car, I was trying to think what the heck he meant by "training." I figured he just meant I needed more time to digest what he had told me, and more conversations like we just had to understand myself better. Whatever. Time to calm down and drive home.

It was a warm night. I got in my car, started it up, and rolled down the window preparing to pull out of the parking lot. As I did, Rick pulled up beside my car on his motorcycle. He took off his helmet, and with his friendly smile said, "Hey, I forgot one thing. That shit I said about fucking your wife? You don't need to worry about that. That comes way later. See ya!" He put his helmet back on and rode off.