Discovery of Love and Submission

Story Info
A friendly invite to a friends home leads to much more.
5.2k words
4.57
12.9k
12

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AshLJ
AshLJ
42 Followers

The light grasp on my shoulder made me jump more than it had any right too. It had not been aggressive in any nature or painful, just a gentle way to grab my attention. Even though I knew this inside my mind, it took me a few moments to calm my nerves and turn to see who it belonged too. Clare Hudson, a young woman who worked a few desks down in the small accounting firm we both worked at was the other end of the hand. Clara often dressed and looked like someone seeking trouble, pushing the company casual dress code to the limit with an almost see through white blouse and blank pants that seemed painted on and a smile that often-screamed mischief. The concerned look on her round face today framed by her teased black hair showed the truth. that she was a sweetheart deep down.

"Sorry Alicia." She started. "Didn't mean to scare you like that. I thought you heard me coming."

"It's fine." I stammered out still not fully recovered and not very convincingly. I did not know why I had jumped so much or why this always happened, but it did. I could not remember a time when I had not been timid Alicia, the target of constant pranks and teasing.

"Ok, still feel bad though." I gave her a smile reassuring her I was fine, so she carried on. "Soo Alicia, its Friday and a few of the girls are going out for drinks after work. You want to join? You know they ask for you to come every week."

A feeling of dread filled the bottom of my stomach and I shook my head in a no gesture just a little too vigorously "NO. ...I mean no thank you. It's not really my thing bars and drinking. Sorry."

Clare had a brief scowl on her face, but she quickly turned it into a warm welcoming smile. "Well what do you like to do. We have worked together for a while and I barely know you?"

"Just hang out at home, I guess. Watch tv, read."

"Alicia you need to live a little and enjoy life, why not go out once and see if you enjoy it?"

The feeling of dread was getting worse and I could fill panic starting to replace it. I kept my face emotionless which took most my concertation and shook my head again. "No...no thank you. I... don't like crowds and being cramped."

Clare gave me a heartfelt half smile and nodded. "Ok I understand. How about this come to my place after work and have dinner. My wife is an amazing cook, and it will only be us three."

The idea of going to a coworker's house who I barely knew and meeting her wife was still daunting but compared to going to a bar it was an option I was much more comfortable with. I could not figure out why Clare wanted me to hang out so much with her, but she was being so nice about it that I doubted there was any evil intent. "Ok sounds...fun."

Clare jumped back suddenly, causing me to jump a bit too and celebrated her victory with a huge grin. "Great I will text my wife to let her know and I will promise you will have a great time. No stress, no crowds, just a relaxing night promise." I could only nod as she practically skipped away to back to her desk. Turning back to my computer, I gave myself a few seconds to let my nerves calm, but the stress of tonight was too much. I decided to throw myself into my work and just hope I did not become a shaking mess before the day ended.

Our work shift only last about an hour and a half after Clare had approached me, so I did not have too long to overthink all the worst-case scenarios, but I got a few in. I did manage to slip away to the bathroom to check my appearance before the shift ended. The version of myself I saw in the mirror did not raise my confidence in the slightest. If I had known I was going to a coworker's house instead of home I would have tried to dress up a bit. My brown hair was straight and lose down to my shoulders and I had only thrown on a little makeup, mostly around my dark green eyes that always seemed a bit too large for my face.

At least my dress looked decent. I had picked a dark blue dress with a high neckline, long sleeves, and flowing skirt that reached my knees. I looked like your proper officer worker and nothing more and that was fine by me. I did not go out and I certainly did not dress up for just a day at the office.

As soon as the day was done, Clare was on me with a huge smile. "Ready to go? You're the first coworker I have brought home and Elise is excited to meet you." I could not hide the moment of fear that crossed my face and Clare caught it. "Don't worry. She is really lovely and will make you feel comfortable promise."

I gave her a nod and returned a small smile. This was all she need to keep going. "Ok so do you want to follow me in your car our come back and get it later?"

"I don't drive too work."

"Well perfect. I will give you a lift then and you can meet the two loves in my life in one day. Come on."

Clare basically dragged me out of the office, past the rest of coworkers who were always slow to getting moving and into the parking lot. The thought crossed my mind that she had passed on a night out with them to hang out with me but once again I was left clueless as to why she would do that.

Out in the parking lot she led me to a black sports car of some description. My knowledge of cars was limited, and I had no desire to expand it. Still I could tell the car was taken well car off with a bright sheen even with it looking a little older. "This is my beautiful girl." Clare said with pride as she opened the passenger my door. "You will understand why I love her soon. "I sat in the car rather rigidly not sure whether to relax or stay proper. Clare closed my door and quickly ran to her side and jump in. She looked at me with a smile and had a little giggle.

"Alicia you can relax. The proper look is cute, but I want you to have fun." I blushed a bit at being called out and a lot at being called cute. I leaned back so my back was resting against the seat but still straight and keep my legs crossed. Clare rolled her eyes and smiled. "I swear I have never met someone who needs to drink and let loose more than you. So, let's get you home."

I did not get a chance to protest or say anything for that matter as Clare started the car and loud music blasted through the entire making me jump for the third time today. Clare lowered the music and apologized before pulling out of the parking lot and onto the road. The music killed most of the awkward silence as she led us deeper into the city and she did an excellent job of just talking in general. I was just starting to relax when she pulled into a parking lot under a large apartment building.

Clare swung us into a parking place and jumped out of her seat, leaving me to follow suit though a little less eagerly. In fact, I was starting to feel my nerves get the better of me and was thinking that the car felt very safe. I knew I could not hide there forever and could sense Clare waiting for me. I slowly got out of the car and followed a few feet behind the bouncy woman to a small elevator. She did not speak the ride up as she had done in the car, but it was not an awkward silence rather more a natural one. The elevator stopped on the tenth floor and I was greet by a simple but elegantly decorated hallway with only four doors. "How big must these apartments be if there is only four on a floor?" I thought.

Clare did not pause for a moment and beelined for the door on the far right of the hallway. I followed her to the door and into the threshold beyond. "Lucy I'm home." Clare yelled into the apartment before turning back to me. "Come on in Alicia, my home is your home." Entering the apartment my thoughts about the size of the apartment were answered, it was huge. There was a short hallway that lead into what I could see as a large dining area and living room. There was an open doorway on the left to an equally large luxurious kitchen and two closed doors on the right. I could only imagine that the bedrooms were nearly as big as beautiful as the rest of the apartment.

"Oh, shut up." A voice said from the kitchen. Clare only gave me a cheeky grin and wink at this.

"She hates me saying that." She whispered. Her whispers prove fruitless as a woman appeared around the corner right as she spoke. While Clare was pretty in her own incredible way, the woman was simply stunning. She was a few inches tailer then me with a slim body that was shown of in a long sleeve black mini dress with buttons from her neck down. Her face was warm and young but also had a maturity that only came with confidence shining through her large brown eyes and assured smile. Her blonde hair only reached the middle of her neck but was layered expertly and styled to give it volume. It took me a few moments of gawking to notice her beautiful makeup work that only worked to enhance her face. She was simply powerful, beautiful, and breathtaking all in one.

I only had a fraction of a second to take her in before her voice that had a melody like quietly pulled me out of my stupor. "I heard that you." She said focusing on Clare. Clare did not seem intimidated and bounded up to the woman and gave her a very passionate kiss before turning back to me.

"Alicia this is my beautiful wife Elise." She said with a proudness that was almost cute.

"Hi...nice to meet you." I stuttered out feeling completely outclassed and unprepared.

With my shyness on full view, Elise blew past Clare and came up to me, and pulled me into a strong embrace. "Hi Alicia, it's nice to see Clare making friends at work. I know she can be a cheeky sod." She let go of me and looked at me straight in the face with a warm smile that made me truly feel welcomed. In return I only had a puzzled look on my face at her choice of words. Her smile only widened at this and a small laugh escaped her lips. "I am guessing you don't know what a cheeky sod is?"

"Elise is from England and likes to use all fancy words to insult me." Clare butted in.

"Wales. Clare. I'm not English I'm Welsh." Elise replied in a tone that said this was not the first time Clare had made this mistake.

"I know." Clare replied dashing in the kitchen to dodge a light smack from Elise. "How about I get us some drinks and what's for dinner?"

Elise only could role her eyes and smile at me. "If you ever want to know what a cheeky sod is just think of her. Now come on in and relax."

When I had entered the apartment, I had no belief that I would be anything more than a jumble of nerves, but Clare and Elise did an incredible job making me feel like a close family friend. They would bring me into the conversation but not force me, instead filling the air with goofy back and forth between them, with both their personalities shining. Clare was mischief personified always saying something a bit risky but always in good humor and Elise was her opposite. Elegant and graceful but also warm and welcoming. They were truly were an example of opposites attract and it was hard not feel at home. By the time we retired to the living room after a beautiful pasta dinner and a few glasses on wine, I was much more willing to join in on the conversation.

Sitting on a couch that was so soft that I almost sunk into it with my wine, a question that had been on my mind finally found my lips. "Elise what do you for a living? No offense but I know Clare couldn't afford this beautiful place with how much we make."

Elise sat down on a couch opposite of me and smiled. "No offense at all. Actually..." she started before being cut off.

"She is a maid." Clare shouted jumping onto the couch next to her almost spilling Elise's wine.

Elise gave Clare the latest of many death glares that night before focusing back on me. "I apologize for wife she confuses fantasy for reality. I work at a themed restaurant downtown where we dress as servants from Victorian times. I started as a waitress but now run the place for the owner and its pays really well."

"Really? That sounds like a fun job." I replied amazed that such a place existed.

"You should see the outfits. Its hard to keep my hands off her when she gets home." Clare stated making Elise cough on her wine a bit.

"Clare." She replied once composed. "She doesn't need to know that."

"Maybe but it's the truth my pretty maid."

I giggled at their interaction, which drew their attention back on me. It was the first time I had giggled all night and honestly the first time in as long as I could remember. "It's ok Elise, promise. I imagine you look gorgeous in them and that they are beautiful."

"You want to see?" Clare said as she jumped to her feet and grabbed my hand. "She keeps a few in our bedroom so she can dress here."

"Clare." Elise cried out turning a light red, but Clare did not listen, and I was more than curious.

"Can I please Elise." I asked not wanting to upset her when she had been so nice all night.

Elise rolled her eyes and smiled. "I can see why Clare is friends with you I swear. Ok let us go look.

Clare lead, no dragged me into a door behind the living room that led to a beautiful and modern bedroom that matched the rest of the house, though I barely got to see anyone of it as she was pulling me into a walk in closest half the size of my bedroom. There was all sorts of beautiful and colorful clothes, but she led me to the back wall where Elise's costumes hung. The dress were all long and black with long sleeves and high collars. They had some white trim and seemed to be very form fitting despite showing little skin. Next to them was various white matching aprons and on the shelf above similar headbands.

"Wow." Was all I could say at first. "They are beautiful."

"Thank you." Elise replied. "I designed these ones myself once I took charge after our old boss."

"Yea and got rid of the really good ones." Clare said with a over the top sigh.

"They were sleezy Clare just like him. It was why he was fired remember?"

"More like sexy." Clare looked and me and gave me a mischievous smile. The next second, she was diving into the dresses reaching for something behind.

"Clare don't you dare." Elise yelled but Clare ignored her. She soon found her target and came out from the dresses holding a different one up. "What you think Alicia sleezy or sexy?" The dress was completely different then the others. It had short puff white sleeves with a halter top body that would push the wearers breast up in a low cut and looked very tight. The skirt was not even close to knee length and the whole think looked like it was made from a fabric as thin as paper.

I was floored by the difference between this outfit and the ones I just saw hanging. Unsure what to say I stumbled with sounds but was saved by Elise. "I swear Clare your making the poor girl turn red. You don't need to answer this little ass."

"I think they are sexy." I blurted out before I could stop myself, catching Elise off guard. Clare was quick to pounce on this advantage and gave out a cheer.

"Ha I told you." She said mocking Elise. Her joyful expression quickly switch to one of mischief when she looked at me. "I bet you would look sexy in it." I knew I had turned to a puddle of red mush when she had pulled out the outfit but now, I just wanted hell itself to swallow me.

"Clare don't be a perv. Your going to kill her." Elise said with a smack to the back of Clare's head.

"Ouch I am just saying the truth."

"Maybe but you got to be more sensitive." I turned a deeper red at that statement. "Both these beautiful women thought I could be sexy. Plain old boring me?"

"I doubt it." I finally replied. "I don't think I could be pretty let alone sexy no matter what I wore."

Surprisingly, it was Elise that responded first with surprise in her voice. "Alicia do you nor realize how beautiful you are and without wearing much makeup?"

"Yea you are a drop dead." Clare agreed. "Maybe you should wear ii to snap you out of this self-doubt you have."

"I don't know..." I stammered out. I was shy enough with the attention I was used too but this was something new.

"I rarely agree with this one with pushing people, but I agree with Clare here. Someone like you may need a push to realize their true beauty."

I had heard these words from family and friends that I had pushed out when they had tried to help me. I still regrated the choices I made with them and knew It would cut the wound wide open if I did it again. This was an extreme jump but maybe they were right, maybe I needed this.

I nodded slightly. "May I try it on." I said softly.

Elise gave me a big hug. "Of course, dear. Me and Clare will wait outside. If you don't want to show us, you don't have too." She grabbed the outfit from Clare and handed it to my numb hands. "Out Clare. Give her some space."

"Aww can't I watch." She replied mischief returning to her grin.

"I said out you perv." With that Clare was dragged out of the closest and the doors closed behind them, leaving me alone with the outfit. By myself, the small amount of drive I had vanished, and I started to breath heavily. Looking at it I realized that I had never even seen something as sexual as this let along worn. I could not even imagine plain me in it but here I was with the chance to do so. Clare and Elise both seemed like trustworthy people so I doubt they would tell anyone, and my gut told me they would never mock me. They had wanted me to try it so what did I have to lose. I could do this no had to do this for myself.

With shaking hands, I placed the dress on an empty spot on the rack and removed my dress slowly but carefully. Folding it and placing it on the ground I realized the outfit would not work well with my simple white bra and despite feeling awkward I soon had it folded on my dress. Lifting the outfit over my head I slowly wiggled it down my body. It had lacing in the back that would be tightened when I had the dress on but even with the lacing loose the soft fabric clung to my figure from the get-go.

After a few scares of tearing and lots of wiggling I got the outfit on completely. This was not the end of the ordeal as noticed a few things straight away. First was the cut of the dress made my average breasts look huge and like they would pop out any moment, which would kill me if it happened. Secondly that the skirt must be micro on the taller Elise as it barely reached mid thing on me. And finally, that there was no way to lace up the dress myself so if I wanted to do this fully, I could not hide in the closest.

Looking around the closet I tried to see if there was a mirror to get an idea of how I looked before I took the plunge but there wasn't one, a huge design flaw in my opinion. I looked at the door and forced myself to take deep breathes, trying to slow my shaking. "I am too far in to chicken out now." I muttered softly to myself. Walking to the doors like a scared child and not a sexy maid I took one last deep breath. Slowly I opened the doors and slipped out into the bedroom. Clare and Elise both were sitting on their massive bed waiting for me, and our eyes met as I came out.

Both women's eyes went huge and their mouths opened in shock though Elise was classy enough to cover hers with her hands. They did not say anything, and I started to shuffle my feet feeling very awkward. I knew they were acting like I looked good, better then good, but there was no way plain, average me looked good enough to deserved to ogled like this. "I told..." I started but my voice seemed to awaken Clare and she jumped to her feet.

Clare closed the distance between me and the bed quickly, like a cat. She grabbed my head in her hands and before I knew it her lips were pressed against mine. The kiss was full of passion and a fiery energy. Her tongue slipped past my lips as they opened in shock and our tongues entangled. I had kissed only a few guys in my life and never a woman. I had never even had the thought pass my mind but this, this was incredible.

AshLJ
AshLJ
42 Followers
12