Discovery of Love and Submission Pt. 02

Story Info
Alicia learns to accept her desires.
4.1k words
4.61
6.8k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AshLJ
AshLJ
42 Followers

I woke up by the morning rays breaking through curtains too fancy to been mine, in a room too large for my apartment. A hazy clouded my memory but vivid flashes of the previous night cut through the wine and sex fueled fog. Blood rushed to me face and I started to squirm to see if I was still in the maid outfit, but an arm had me pinned down. Following the arm, I found the sleeping form of Clare pressed again me, the curves of our bodies aligned. Beyond her was Elise sprawled out and claiming half the bed for her own.

I entangled myself from Clare's grasp and rolled out of bed. The roll almost turned into a fall, but I recovered enough. The last thing I wanted was to wake up the two women as I was sneaking out. Standing up I confirmed that was still in the made outfit which sent mixed emotions through me. I was glad the two had not changed me out of it while I slept but also embarrassed about the whole event that it had led too. I started to make my way to the closet to retrieve my clothes. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed them folded the on a vanity, with my phone plugged into a charged. A brief wave of guilt about my sneaking out crossed my mind but I did need time to think all this over. No matter how awkward that would make things.

Grabbing my stuff, I snuck back into the living room and changed there. Back in my own clothes I laid the maid outfit on the back of the chair and bolted for the door. Back in the hallway, I called the elevator down to a lobby. The proved to be as stunning as the rest of the building and onto the quiet Saturday street. With a quick glance at the buildings address and a phone call, a ride quickly arrived. A white car soon pulled up and a man jumped out the front to open the back door for me. I thanked him in a muted voice and got in but not before noticing a knowing grin on his face. I guess he got plenty of people like me in his car, working this early in the morning.

As he drove me back to my own apartment, I noticed him keep looking back at me with that same smile. I started to get curious, so I looked at myself using my phone's camera. I was a complete and utter wreck. My normally straight hair was going full on sex hair and my little makeup was smudged and ruined. There was no way he did not know what I had done the night before and there was no point trying to hide it at this point. I was glad when my phone vibrated in my hand as It proved to be a welcome distraction.

The message was from an unknown number which was for me as no one outside of family texted me. I opened the message and started to read. "Hey, Alicia, this Elise. I got your number from Clare's phone who is still passed out. I saw you sneak out this morning and wanted to see if everything was ok? Sorry if we pushed you into something this morning and hope we can still be friends."

How did I respond to that? Was I Ok with what we had done? Did I enjoy it as much as my brain was telling me I did? I did not know the answers and needed time to think, time and space. Elise seemed like she was understanding person and if I told her that she would be ok with it, wouldn't she? The doubt started to pour in. Still, I was determined to trust my gut and sent a quick reply and sent it before I second guessed myself.

"Hi Elise. I am sorry I snuck out and you did not push me. I need time to think about it as I have never done anything like that."

Elise must have been concerned as she responded almost instantly. "That's fine and hear if you want to talk. Me and Clare both loved last night and do not want you to feel you were a one nightstand if you don't want it to be. Its up to your but you will be always our friend."

"Thanks, will talk soon." Was all I could manage to respond as my ride pulled up to my apartment. As I walked through my simple lobby to the elevator, I thought about what she had said. If I wanted, I could repeat what had happened last night. I was still conflicted if I liked last night. I had never considered being with a woman let alone two but last night had made me feel things I did not know I could feel. I had found them both attractive. In the past, I had thought plenty of girls were attractive without wanting to sleep with them. With them it was different, when I thought of them now, I could feel the heat rise to my face but not from embarrassment. Perhaps, I was not conflicting but trying to deny my true feelings about last night.

As I opened my door the only conclusion, I had made was I need a hot shower to help me think. I beelined straight for my shower and soon found myself the delightful hot streams of water. As I cleaned myself from last night, I let the memories replay in my head. Without realizing my hands found their way to my breasts. They tried to make them feel as good as they had last night but it did not compared. I need someone to give me that level of pleasure. A thought broke me out of my trance as I realized something horrible. I had not returned any sort of affection to them. I had been completely selfish last night.

Guilt ran through me ruining the peace of my shower. The guilt continued to grow as I stepped out, but I did not know how to get rid of it. I eyed my phone at the bathroom counter. I thought about messaging an apology but that seemed too cheap of solution. No answer came to me, so I started to dry my hair as I thoughts. The two marks on my neck kept the guilt fresh and I knew I had to do something, and it had to be in person, it was only fair. My hair dried and looking as good as normal, I grabbed my phone as I made my way to my bedroom and texted Elise.

"Hey Elise, can I come over to talk if it's not a burden."

I placed the phone down and raided my simple closet for something nice to wear. I had no idea why I wanted to dress up now, I never wanted to before. I was not wanting this talk to lead to anything but still I wanted to. I wanted to try and look at least half as beautiful as Elise and Clare though I doubt I could. Their lesson last night had not helped my confidence at all. As I debated my reasoning, I choose my outfit. I decided on a simple pair of matching black underwear, a red tank top with a slight plunge, and a cute pair of jean shorts. I finished the outfit off with some simple black sandals,

All dressed I checked my phone and saw Elise had replied. "Of course. I am home all-day manger perks, Do you need our address?"

I responded telling it I had it saved from my ride home earlier and finished getting ready. Going to my small vanity, I started on my makeup. I decided to go a bit extra today but not look trashy. I had no idea why I was going extra; they had seen me barely made up so why did it matter now. Still I finished the look I wanted with my eyes the main focus but a little color on my lips too. I was ready to do this. Looking at my phone I realized I had only been home for an hour and ran out of theirs a half an hour before that. My guilt-ridden mind was making me look obsessive.

Getting a new ride to their apartment I found myself standing outside their door in just over a half an hour. My mind flashed back to yesterday when I had arrived. I had been timid and scared, wanting to run away instead of entering. Now guilt and something else had brought me back, willingly. I was not sure if I liked the way I discovered this newfound confidence, but I did like not being so scared. I rang the doorbell and waited for a response.

When Elise answered the door, I realized my efforts to match her beauty had been futile. She had light makeup on instead of the dramatic look of last night and her hair a little wave to it. She was wearing a white sleeveless blouse with blue dots. The top was almost she through, showing she was not wearing anything underneath. A flowing blue skirt that reached her knees somehow highlighted and hid her legs. Last night she had been dark mysterious and sexy but today she was light and beauty without even trying.

"Alicia you look great love." Elise greeted me as she pulled me into a hug. Her good mood was infectious even and I felt myself smiling.

"Hi Elise." I said. Her good mood wasn't too infectious to cure my timid in one day.

"Come in please. Sorry Clare is out at the moment, but I hope that is ok?" I followed Elise into the apartment, and she closed the door behind us before turning back to me. Before I could respond to her question she was talking again "Have you had a chance to eat yet? I swear you were only gone for an hour."

"No...not yet. Wasn't that hungry."

Elise gave me a bit of a scowl and a shake of head. "Sweetie you need to eat something. Go sit in the living and I will get you a muffin. I get them from a bakery down the street, and they are to die for." I wanted to protest but it was clear on Elise's face that this was not a point to fight for. I made my way to the living room and sat on the couch this time saying up straight as not to sink into its soft embrace.

Elise followed carrying a plate with a large blueberry muffin and a glass of orange juice. She placed them down in front of me and took a sit in a chair close to the couch. She stared at me until I took a bite of the muffin and then she seemed to relax. "I swear those muffins are heavenly." She said once I had finished chewing.

I nodded taking another bit not realizing how hungry I had been. "So, you said you wanted to talk. Is it about last night or..." she started again but left the question open for me to fill. My hunger vanished as did the little confidence I had built. I knew why I had come but now was too shy to say it. Elise seemed to notice my hesitance and filled the silence. "Would you like to know how about Clare and I relationship perhaps love?"

I nodded still unable to speak. It was not why I was here, but it was a building stone, and I was curious. Both had taken me into their bed together and that was not your typical marriage.

Elise gave me a warm smile, trying to reassure me that I could speak freely here. "When I met Clare years ago, she was, how do I say it, physically involved with two people but not romantically. When we started dating, we became exclusive, but I could always tell that was not her. She stayed faithful to me without a doubt. Still it was clear she was full of love and wanted more physical contact than one person can provided.

When we decided one drunk weekend to wed, I know she was giving that part away for me, how could I ask her to do that? So, I started to research. Growing up I had been told that marriage or any relationship was between two people. I was also told that it was between a man and women but that is another matter. Researching I found that I had been taught wrong. You could learn to love others in a relationship or have them for fun. I started this journey for her, but I soon realized I wanted it too.

I learned so much about love in that. I felt I was learning who I was during it and my mind opened to the endless possibilities. After that me and Clare opened our marriage up to any possibility that came our way but never acted on it. That was until you came along last night."

"I...was the first to be with both you?" I asked trying to take this all in.

"Yes. I promise that night did not start with us attending that, but it happened. I felt something in me that wanted me to take you in and take care of you and Clare has gone on about you for a while now."

"She has? We barely spoke...my shyness."

"You mean hers. She fell hard for you sweetie but was too scared to approach you until you last night. She had hoped to get to know you more but well you know how it ended."

"Yea..." was the only way I could respond as memories flashed in my mind.

"I know I am unloading a lot on you but as I said on the phone, we can stay friends, lover, or in time something more. I hope we can always be friends no matter what."

"I do too." I responded giving her a quick smile that faded into a scowl as my mind started to think.

"So is that what you wanted to talk about, to help clear some confusion." Elise asked smiling at me.

"Huh?" I responded returning from my thoughts.

"You wanted to talk about something dear. Was that it."

I could lie and say yes but I did not want to lie to her. I knew I was turning red and my breathing was getting faster, but I had to say what I came here to. "I wanted to apologize about last night."

Elise looked confused and cocked her head sideways. "Apologize? Sweetie we should be apologizing for jumping you."

"I didn't." the words stuck in my throat. "I didn't return the favor."

Elise's confusion flushed away and was replaced by a huge grin. "Oh, sweetie that is ok we didn't expect it and we loved making you feel so good." She paused for a second of thought and started again. "Did you come here to offer that?"

"I don't know." I replied my eyes darting to floor.

Elise paused again before grabbing my hands in hers and speaking again. "Did you enjoy last night?"

"Yes..i don't know. I have never done that before."

"Be with a couple?"

"That and.." I stammered

"Be with a woman." She finished my sentence,

"Yea..." We both sat in silence for a few moments before she did her natural role of breaking the silence.

"Would you want to try what we did again?" she asked still holding my hands.

I was full of confusion, doubt, and so many other emotions but I knew my answer. I had known it since I first texted her, but my mind had tried to bat it away to no avail. I gave her a shy nod and felt her grip my hands tighter."

"Exactly like last night or do you want to return the favor as you said."

This proved to be a much more loaded question then the last. Of course, I wanted to feel as good as I did last night again but that was not fair. I had no experience at this, but I wanted this guilt off my shoulders. "I feel guilty..."

"You don't have to sweetie. I loved last night."

"Still..."

"Ok I know this will be new for you but one more question. Did you like us controlling you last night? I am used to taking that role but if you..."

"It was amazing." I blurted out my voice finally breaking free of a whisper.

Elise giggled and I looked up to see her lovely smile. "Glad you like it. So, mind if I take charge now?"

Wait she wanted to do this now without Clare. I realized now she had been leading to that, but I was too embarrassed to connect the dots. I was not against the idea though and if she felt Clare would be ok with it then why not now instead of dwelling on it. "Ok."

"Good I wanted to do it now too." I felt a fluster of emotions pass through my body, but Elise gave me no time to recover and gave me my first command. "Stand up."

I jumped to my feet more out of instinct then willingness. Her voice had changed from melodic angel to a firm teacher in a second and my body wanted, no desired to obey. "Good girl Elise. You were born for this. Now strip."

Well I had thought my body wanted to but it froze hard at this command and I was unable to move. Elise jut smiled from her seat and spoke. "I have already seen you naked dear so you having nothing to hide but don't make me ask again." The force in those last few words broke me free of my fear and I striped. My tank was followed by my bra and soon my shorts and panties were on the floor too. with a flick, my sandals were gone and i stood naked in front of her.

"Good Girl." Elise chimed as she stood up in front of me. Her eyes wandered up and down my body, with me wanting to cover myself but my hands stayed at my side. Done with her inspection she lifted up my chin to make eye contact with her. This one move sent a wave of excitement through my body that I could not explain.

"You have such a perfect body it's so hard resist teasing it and playing with it but you owe me for last night, don't you?" She asked with a firmness that was arousing.

"Yes." I replied blushing at her remarks

"We will have to train you someday to use proper titles, but we got other tasks tonight. Do you like my breasts?"

"Train me? Proper titles." I thought to myself. This was a lot to take in so I decide focus on her question. "I do...mam." I said trying a title.

"Aww so cute trying a title but we will get to that one. Do you remember what I did to yours last night?"

I blushed and nodded.

"Use your words. You don't have a gag in your mouth because I plan to use it very much today. But I want you to unbutton my blouse and show my breasts the attention they deserve."

"Yes." I replied then set to work. My hands were shaking a bit as I undid her blouse but soon her beautiful braless breasts were right in front of me. I leaned down and took one of the nipples in my mouth and start repeating what she had done to me last night."

"Ahh that feels good. You are such a good girl. I I would say you have done this before if you weren't so innocent." She stopped talking when a moan escaped her mouth. Pride swelled through me and I switched nipples to give the second nipple some love. I continued to go back and forth between each nipple with Elise moaning and gasping the whole time. I never knew I could get so turned on giving pleasure to someone.

"Ok you can stop now Alicia." Elise gasped between moans making me stop reluctantly. "Time to teach you to pleasure a woman properly. On your knees."

I dropped to my news and she sat in front of me in the chair with her legs wide open. "First my little girl use your fingers to show me how wet you are." I was confused at first until I realized what she wanted. I plunged two fingers into me with a moan and a desire to keep going. I brought them up, showing that were glistening wet.

"You are a proper little sub, getting that wet from playing with my breasts. Clare is going to love her turn with you." The thought that I also owed Clare had not crossed my mind since we started but now it was there, I liked it. "Taste yourself for me Alicia."

I was not sure about this. I had been curious about how I tasted down there before. No guy had gone down on me so I could not ask, and I was too timid to try myself. Elise's voice was the perfect counter to my natural reserved nature. I brought my fingers up to my lips and licked. The taste was not addictive but also not unpleasant, a nice balance in the middle. Even though Elise had said only taste I kept going licking my fingers until they were clean. I looked up to see Elise staring with a huge grin that turned me red.

"Wow I think we got a proper cum lover here don't we Alicia. I can't wait to feel the tongue inside me with all that eagerness." she said making me turn even more red. "Pull my panties off now"

I positioned myself between her legs. I slowly worked her panties of with a little help from her shuffling and was now face to face with my first pussy. She was clean shaven which was relief to me as I worried about hair. It also hid nothing from me view, least of all how soaking wet she was. "Start licking my clit. Do not go in until I say." She ordered.

I timidly approached it and gave her clit a tentative lick getting my first taste. It was like how I tasted but also better. I could very much see myself getting used to this. I gave her clit a second lick with a bit more enthusiasm and was rewarded with a moan. That was all I need, and I dove in licking her clit in all the different ways I could try. I was reward with moans and gasps, Elise had seemed to lose the ability to speak. I suddenly had an idea and stopped licking and gave her clit a suck with my mouth.

"Fuck Alisa. Get in me now I want your tongue in me as I cum." Elise yelled. Well she had gotten her ability to speak back but lost her composure in the process. I answered with my mouth and dove my tongue as deep as I could into Elise. "Fuck me." She yelled. That was all I need, and I started to move my tongue in patterns just liked Clare did.

AshLJ
AshLJ
42 Followers
12