Discovery of Love and Submission Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never eaten a pussy before so there was no way I would know she was about to cum. I felt her hand on top of my hand but paid it now mind. She used it force my head deeper into her groin and her leg started clamping around my head. Soon after my mouth was full of her cum and I eagerly gobbled it up. like I had a choice, she had a vice like grip on my head now. She kept cumming, as I kept licking and soon realized I had brought her too more than one orgasm. Pride swelled in and I kept licking away until she finally loosened her grasp on me.

Even then I kept going, Elise managed to regain her ability to speak. "That is enough Alicia. You were a very good girl." She said softly. I backed up and looked up at her. I knew I was a mess with cum dripping down my face and my makeup most likely ruined but I could not care. I looked up at Elise wanting a sign I had done well. She looked like a spent force, leaning back in the chair, breasts heaving heavily with each breath. She had just enough energy to meet my gaze and give me a smile.

"Well that was hot. Is it my turn to play?" Clare's voice rang out from behind.


12