Discovery of Love and Submission Pt. 05

Story Info
Alicia is introduced to world never knew she craved.
5.9k words
4.69
5.5k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AshLJ
AshLJ
42 Followers

It took Elise about two hours to arrive home after Clare had teased me on the couch. Clare didn't give me a moment to recover that period. If we weren't making out, she was playing with my nipples or leaving kisses over me. I was a horny wreck after the first assault, but the following ones left me begging for release. Something i could not have imagined doing just a month ago. Clare was indifferent to my begging though. This left me wondering what kind of hold Elise had on the usually mischievous women who seemed to crave sex.

By the time Elise opened the door, Clare had decided to be a bit generous. She released me from her teasing grasp and let me change into one of her low-cut red tee shirts and a pair of leggings. My face was still flushed as Elise walked in and turned even redder when she gave me that 'I know what you been doing 'look. To be fair my face may have turned red even without Clare's mischief. Elise had worn a suit today with a fitted jacket top that followed her curves. The skirt showed enough leg to tease but not give anything anyway. She looked hot, in control, and professional in one perfect combination.

"Clare." She called out ignoring me for the time being.

"Yes" Clare responded appearing from the bedroom where she had been hiding.

"Did you go against my orders and get Alicia off?"

"No."

"Then why does she looked so flustered?" Even though I was being ignored in the conversation I still felt like I was the one being interrogated. My eyes fell to the floor, but I knew Clare would not be so easily tamed.

"I only teased her Elise. You said no sex. Nothing about teasing."

"I said I wanted her to have a clear mind before tonight so no sexual activities."

"Teasing isn't a sexual activity."

Elise sighed and raised a hand to her forehead. She took a moment to compose herself. My eyes darted up to see her gaze return to Clare with a look of annoyance. "I will deal with this misbehavior later. You two go sit on the couch until I am ready." I could see Clare about to say something but a second glance from Elise shut her down.

Clare and I raced to the couch not wanting to face the wrath of Elise if we disobeyed her. Once there we both sat up straight, legs crossed like schoolgirls in trouble.

Elise took her time getting ready which didn't bother me, but I could see Clare growing impatient next to me. We did not speak even though we hadn't been told to and waited in silence. Then Elise appeared and my jaw dropped. Gone was the professional businesswomen and in its place was sex on legs. She had donned a black leather dress that hugged her every curve. It was a little shorter then her business skirt but concealed everything but just barely. Black thigh boots and leathers gloves that came to her elbows completed the look. She also redone her makeup to give her a sexy "I own the room" look.

Once I got over my shock and stopped my ogling of her, my mind went into overdrive. 'Why is she dressed like a dominatrix?' I thought. "What was going on? What did these two have planned?" All these thoughts most have shown as pure panic on my face. Elsie squatted down in front of me and looked me in the eyes with a big smile.

"Hey Alicia, no need to panic." She said in a voice that didn't fit her look at all but made me feel a bit better. "We decided it's time to show you the other side of us and let you decide if you like it."

"Other side of you?" was all I could mutter out.

I could see Clare starting to line herself up for a smartass remark. Elise must of too as a quirk glare shut her down. "Yes. You know we like to get kinky in bed and you have seemed to enjoy it too from what I can tell. You may have also noticed we often leave the room to get toys. We want to show you where we keep them."

"Keep them?" my mind was not going to recover any time soon from all this.

Elise's smile grew bigger. "Yes, silly this is a three-bedroom apartment. One is a spare bedroom, but we use the third for our own fun. Come on I'll show you."

Elise grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet with little resistance. Clare followed behind and the two took me down a hallway I had seen but had no reason to explore. It look normal enough with beige walls, plain white doors and tasteful pictures. According to Elise though, one of these white doors hid a kinky secret. They stopped in front of the last door and both gave me a smile. They opened the door and showed me the room inside.

If Elise's outfit had been enough to make me feel shocked, then this room was enough to make me faint. Luckily, I was able to keep myself standing upright and take in the room. I tip toed in without even thinking about it and tried to absorb what I was seeing. The room was painted blood red and had a beautiful wood floor. Dominating the center of the room was a large queen-sized canopy bed. Curtains adorned its frame, the same shade as the walls. On one wall were all sorts of cabinets some with glass doors showing the sinister devices inside. They flanked two doors that I presume where a closet. On the other side of the room was a large cross with straps on each arm. Next to it was a weird looking thing with four legs that was about waist height. The straps on it showed that it was not your normal house furniture. Drilled into the ceiling were various hooks and supports for who knew what. I was standing in a genuine kink dungeon in my girlfriend's apartment.

Elise and Clare did not speak but let me take it all in as they followed me inside the room. I wanted to explore but my legs had me frozen in place. After a few minutes, my voice did return but I could not look at them for fear they would see my bright red face. "Umm wow." Was all I could manage.

"Do you like it?" Clare asked with a voice that had a hint of doubt. I sense the confident girl was worried this was too much. too soon.

I want to reassure her, but I couldn't lie either. "I'm not... sure. It's... a lot to take in."

Elise spoke up next. "It is and take your time. Me and Clare have been kinky since we started dating and when we moved in here, we set to working making our own play area. We could count how many people we have shown this room to on one hand."

"Why show it to me?"

"Because we want to offer you a chance to try this and see if you like it."

"What if I don't?" scared this amazing relationship would end if I did not like any of this.

Elise grabbed my hands and forced me to look into her beautiful eyes. "Then you don't like it. We still want you to be part of our lives. In this last month we have both fallen hard for you and hope you had done the same."

I felt relief wash over me. Until the conflict in the office earlier I had not realized how much I had fallen for Clare and Elise. This odd relationship meant to world to me. I leaned forward and gave Elise a quick kiss which was reward with a smile.

"I want a kiss too." Clare butted in.

"I know you got plenty of kisses from her earlier when I was at work." Replied Elise with a sharpness in her tone. "I also need to deal with that misbehavior of yours.

I giggled at their interaction. I was starting to dawn on me how their kink side showed in their daily interactions. They may have not meant it to sink into everyday life, but it had more than they had realized. Elise seemed to relax at my giggle like she had been nervous this whole time.

"So, Alicia, do you want to give our room a try tonight?"

I was still unsure but the little kink we had done had been fun and I was curious about all this. "What would it be like? Like what would you want from me?"

"Well, I am in charge simply put. Clare is my sub even though she can be a brat sometimes and submits to me completely." She gave Clare a quick glare to silence any smartass remarks before continuing. "I would want you to submit to me tonight like she does but also voice if there is something don't like. If you do enjoy this, we will talk more about what we all want from this, With how you are with us I feel you be submissive to Clare too. Of course, she will not go against my orders or ask you too but she can work in the wiggle room I leave. But that is a conversation for another time."

I let myself think for a minute before realizing the obvious. I loved these two girls and trusted them. Everything we had done kinky so far had been fun and amazing so why wouldn't this be? "Ok." I said gathering my courage. "I want to try this tonight."

"You sure?"

"No but I still want to try it."

Elise gave me a warm smile and nod. "Good answer. Now remember if you ever want to stop call red. if you need to adjust or don't like something call yellow those are your safe words."

"Yellow to pause, red to stop."

She nodded then refocused on what we were about to do. Her smile vanished and her face turned as cold as ice. It was shocking how fast it happened. I had never seen her face look so cold and uncaring. It was the exact opposite of the warm caring Elise I had known up to this point. I had little time to think about it as she speaking. "Until we are done you will be referred to as pet as you need to earn a title. You will not talk unless asked to and will call me Mistress when you do. I doubt you will need to talk to my little Sub but if so, she is to be called Miss. Understand pet?"

I was once again frozen in place. I was not used to being called pet but was able to snap back to reality. "Yes." Elise did not respond but stared at me with cold unrelenting eyes until I realized my mistake. "I mean yes Mistress."

"Good girl correcting yourself." She said in the same cold tone. The praise made me feel warm inside and showed me the warmth she usually showed was still there. She did not let me relish in this feeling as her attention turned to Clare. "Sub, strip naked."

Her command threw me off completely. We had all seen each other naked and they were both kinky, but did she expect her to strip on command? Clare did not even hesitate. Soon her clothes were being tossed to the floor and her naked body was revealed to me and Elise. She stood in front of us back straight and hands at her side, showing off the naked body that I had craved earlier.

"When standing naked in front of me I expect your hands at your side so I can see all off my toy." Elise explained before turning back to Clare. "Go fetch me your black collar now."

This time Clare did not react immediately but instead pouted her lips and gave her best puppy dogs eyes. Elise was not dethawed by this display, keeping her ice-cold expression. "I told you that you would be punished for your actions with my new pet earlier. Now go or you will be wearing it for the whole weekend." At this threat Clare dropped her act. She made her way to the closets and flung the doors open dramatically.

Elise did not seem bothered by this and turned her attention to me. "Whenever we play, she wears a collar. The color of the collar means if she is in trouble or not. Black is her denial color meaning she will not be getting off tonight."

I felt the punishment was a bit harsh for the fooling around we did and started to get a bit worried what mine would be. "Will I be getting off...Mistress?" I asked remembering the title at the last moment this time. "And will I be wearing a collar?"

Elise let a smile break through her cold exterior, but it was still rather cold with her eyes not showing any warmth to match. "You were not my pet earlier so I cannot punish you for that. For a collar I am glad you are so eager to be collared by me, but it is something you must earn. Don't worry you are starting on the path to earning it tonight."

I blushed at her accusation that I wanted to earn a collar, but she was right Deep inside I did want my own collar. I had no more time to think about it as Clare returned and dropped to her knees in front of Elise. She held her hands open palmed above her head. In them was a simple black leather collar with silver trim and a buckle on the back. In the front was a little ring with a tag on it but I could not read it from the angle I was at.

Elise took the collar from Clare's outstretched hands and unclasped the buckle. Clare dropped her hands and stretched her neck up giving Elise complete access to it. It only took a moment for Elsie to have the collar firmly around Clare's neck. The black leather contrasting with her pale skin. Looking at her naked on her knees with a collar on was starting to turn me on. Not from seeing her this but knowing that it could be me being on show like that. I never had desires before about being on display and very few about submitting so this was very new to me. Not that I was complaining.

"Now Sub, strip my new pet naked as she is far too over dressed for my liking." Elise's voice said bringing me out of my lust filled thoughts. I was about to protest before I remembered the rules and stopped letting myself instead turn bright red. Clare rose to her feet with a grin. "With pleasure Mistress." She said before attacking me.

Well attacking me was a very big over exaggeration but she was very eager with her task. It did not take long for her to have my clothes mixed with hers on the floor. I was sure her hands 'accidentally' lingered on my breasts a little longer than needed. She also seemed to rub certain parts of me a few too many times. Still, she got the job done and I stood before her and the fully dressed Elise.

"Good job Sub. Now pet how did I say you should stand when naked in front me?" Elise asked walking from my side to stand next to Clare. I hadn't realized that my hands had instinctively crossed in front of my stomach. I dropped them to my side and stood straighter, trying to imitate how Clare was standing next to her. I was rewarded with a smile, but no words of praise. She turned and started to look around the room. A finger going to her lips and tapping. "Now where should I put you, I wonder?"

I was unsure what she meant but decided to respond anyway. "Anywhere you want Mistress." I replied.

She walked over to the large cross with straps still thinking. "I swear you know all the right answers today pet. Now this would be a fun place to show off your body and play with those amazing breasts." Embarrassment rushed through as I realized now what she meant about putting me. Elsie did not notice with her back to me, but I could see Clare grinning at my embarrassment safe from Elise's glare. Elise didn't wait for a response. "If I did that, I wouldn't have access to your mouth and I want all your holes tonight."

She walked over next to the four-legged thing and gave it a long glance. "This would be so much fun. It would let me have complete access to your ass and pussy but would again make it difficult to use your mouth. No, it simply won't do. That settles it then." With a sharp turn that she made look effortless in her heels, she was facing me and Clare. "Sub would you be so kind to use the bed restraints to tie pet bent down over the end of the bed ass up."

Before I could even comprehend what was about to happen Clare had responded with a yes and was pulling me to the bed. I offered no resistance as she bent me over the bed. My legs were still on the floor, but my chest was pressed against the silky duvet. I noticed that the end of the bed was padded and pressed softly against my stomach. Once in position Clare set to the real work and grabbed straps that seemed to magically appear. She spread my legs exposing my pussy and ass and tied it to the end bedposts. My arms were pulled in front of me as they were strapped to the front posts. I could still move my head and wiggle but besides that I was a helpless pet for Elsie to use.

I heard the click of Elise's heels as she walked over to join us and came into my vision. The combination of how in control she looked, and my restraints was starting to make me wet. I was ready for whatever she wanted. "You look simply delightful my pet." She said in that melodic accent that was even sexier now. "Now I know we have never spanked you before, but I do so wish to see how pretty your ass is all red. I would prefer to gag you as the moans are so hot but it's your first time so we need to make sure you can say your safe words."

I knew she wanted to make me feel safe but the idea of being helpless and gagged was too much of a turn on for me. "Mistress?" I asked quietly.

"Yes pet?"

"Can I please be gagged? I want to moan for you."

Elise lost her cold expression for a second as surprise took over. She recovered but I could still see she was thinking about it. After a few moments she made up her mind. "Fine since you want to pet but if you want to stop flick me off." It was my turn to be confused. That this was the hand signal she wanted? "It's a crude joke that my Sub came up with and I did not kill at the start sadly."

This made sense. I could not Elise coming up with that but had no doubt Clare would. "Sub, fetch me the bite gag and our starting paddle." The fact this was all about to happen mixed with Clare's earlier teasing was starting to drive me wild with desire. It was so strong it even overcame my fear at the fact she planned to use a paddle and not her hand like I thought she would. It did not take Clare long to fetch the items and Elise was soon dangling the gag in front of my vision. It was a simple gag with a rubber bar between two straps all in black.

"Open wide pet." She said in a teasing tone. I did not disobey and opened my mouth as wide as I could. It took a few moments, and a few hairs pulled but Elise had the gag firmly in my mouth. I was now left speechless and vulnerable for her. Elise stood to admire her new pet for a few moments and smirk at me, sending waves of desire through my body. "Now Sub you stay here and see why I love watching your face when you get spanked."

"Yes Mistress." Clare responded kneeling in front of me so that she was eye level with me from the side of the bed. Elise disappeared from my limited view leaving Clare's grinning face the only thing for me to focus on.

"Are you ready pet?" Elise asked from somewhere behind me. She knew I couldn't respond but I decided to try and make a yes sound. Before I even could do that there was the whoosh of the paddle going through the air. Then the crack of it against my exposed ass. I had no doubt she was going easy on me, but it stung so bad. I moaned into the gag as a second one connected with my other ass check sending another jolt of pain through me. Only two and my eyes were already watering a bit, but I didn't want her to stop. Yes, it was painful but behind that pain I was getting more and more aroused.

I bit down into my gag as the third strike came and decided to focus on Clare to try and distract myself from the pain. She was no help as she was positively glowing in delight. I knew my face was a display of mixed emotions and Clare's grin gaze wasn't helping. She was making me feel completely exposed physically and emotionally. After the fourth strike, Elise's voice came from behind me again. "Four strikes and you are nice and warmed up now. Let's really get going to get your cute little ass nice and red.

I was shocked that she thought that this was just a warmup, but I soon found out what she meant. The blows came fast and harder now with no break between them to give me a chance to recover. There was no pattern either with her seemingly striking in whatever way took her fancy. Three on one cheek. One on the other. Two on the first. It was impossible to predict and brace myself. I unashamedly let myself moan and cry into the gag. Tears welled up in my eyes then streamed down my face but that was not the only thing getting wet. I could feel myself getting more and more turned on with each strike. 'Why was I turned on by pain?' I thought to myself with the little clarity my mind had left.

After what felt like an hour but was most likely only a few minutes the blows finally stopped. Much to Clare's disapproval, judging by her disappointed face. "Well now that is a perfectly pretty red ass. Sub come look and tell me what you think." Clare leapt to her feet and rushed to join her mistress, no our mistress. "Isn't it so pretty Sub?"

AshLJ
AshLJ
42 Followers
12