Discovery of Love and Submission Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress." Clare responded. "She's also got very turned on by it too Mistress." Blood rushed from my sore ass to my face as they pointed out my arousal with such casualness. Luckily for me they couldn't see my red face, or I would have died from embarrassment.

"That she is sub. I guess we should do something about that I suppose." Elise responded. For paused for a moment to think before speaking again. "I got the perfect solution. Subs remove her gag for me."

"Yes Mistress." With that Clare returned to my vision. It was much easier to remove the gag than place it on. Once off Clare started to spin it around one of her fingers. "It's off Mistress and soaking with drool."

"Now Sub she can't help herself from being a horny little mess can see? It is what she is good at."

"No Mistress, she is very good at being that."

"Good girl Sub. Now pet we have never tried anal before but is it something you are willing to try with a small toy at first?" Elise asked letting her dominatrix voice drop for a second.

I felt confliction rise inside me even distracting myself from my horny state. I had never tried anal at all but always been curious in the morbid way. I had heard horror stories about it but there must be something good about it. I knew Elise would be gentle with me and if there was ever a perfect chance to try something new it was now.

"I have never done it Mistress." I finally responded. "But would be willing to try it with you."

"Aww pet you are the sweetest and most loving thing. I promise to not take advantage of that, but I do plan to stretch that cute ass of yours now. Sub get me the egg and the bunny. Plus, some lube."'

Clare's eyes lit up as she learned what toys mistress wanted. That made me worried about what she had planned for me. Clare vanished again and I heard some shuffling from one of the cabinets. It was soon followed by the patter of footsteps as Clare returned to Mistress with what she desired. "Let's start with the ass to get it over with and you can see that it is not so bad."

There was a slight squeezing sound and then another. The second came with a cold gel being spread between my exposed ass cheeks that made me gasp. Soon a finger started to rub the gel against my asshole before gently and slowly entering it. The feeling was foreign and a bit painful, but I had heard you need to relax when doing this. I took a deep breath and the finger went in further. It was not pleasant like being fingered in my pussy but was no longer painful and was very erotic.

"Very good pet now for your first anal toy." The finger left my ass and soon I felt something much wider take its place. Elise went slow and while my virgin ass resisted, it was not long before the full plug was in me. Again, it was not unpleasant but very erotic and that feeling was enough to get me turned on. "Aww doesn't she look so cute with that rabbit tail butt plug Sub?"

My eyes went huge and the blood which had slowly left my face after my last blush came rushing back. She had put a plug in me to make it look like I had a rabbit tail. "She looks adorable and very turned on by it Mistress"

"She does, doesn't she. In fact it should be very easy to get the other toy in with how wet she is." With that I felt another rubber object this time being pressed against my pussy. Elise proved to be right as it only took a second and a little push for my soaking pussy to let the toy in and fill me up. I let out a moan and without realizing wiggled my ass hoping that the toy would help deal with my arousal.

"Look Mistress she wiggled her ass like a little bunny!" Clare blurted out with a giggle making me stop and get embarrassed all over.

"Can you blame her Sub. With your teasing earlier and how turned on she got by that spanking I bet she would do anything to get off." I heard footsteps and Elise returned to my vision for the first time since my spanking. "Do you want to get off pet?"

"Yes please, Mistress." I replied eagerly. "I will be your little horny bunny." I added hoping that would convince her to stop teasing me even if I didn't agree with being a bunny.

"Oh, you already are my pet. Do you want to know the first rules about orgasms in my world pet?"

"Yes Mistress, I will follow any rule."

"Sub would you like to tell her my main rule."

"No one gets off before Mistress." Clare responded from behind me in a matter-of-fact tone.

"That's right Sub. So, this is what is going to happen." As Elsie continued to talk, she got on the bed and place her legs on either side of my head. In front of me was her pussy inches away from my mouth. "My sub back there has control of both those lovely toys inside of you. Would you like to show her what they do my precious little Sub?"

Clare didn't respond but the toys certainty did. Both the one in my pussy and the plug sprung to life sending vibrations of pure pleasure into both my holes. I certainly saw the appeal of anal now but would love it if they were going fast enough to get me off. But no, Clare kept them going slow enough to tease but not finish me.

"Now Clare is going to keep those going while you use that pretty mouth of yours to give me an orgasm. She may have them going slow or fast or maybe a mixture. I am letting her have fun since she won't be getting off today. All I can tell you is that she will not let you get off until I do. You understand pet?"

I didn't respond but tried to inch my head towards her pussy in a desperate attempt to start and get my own relief. Elise giggled at my attempts. "Oh, you are too precious. Let me help you pet. With that she shuffled forward so her pussy was pressed against my mouth. The aroma of her arousal filled my nostrils and my tongue darted out. All the practice and advice they had given me over the past month about eating pussy raced through my mind. I buried myself between her legs. I licked and sucked anything I could get my mouth on and was rewarded with moans of pleasure. Getting her to orgasm would not be that easy and Clare was not going to miss her chance to edge me.

Both toys sprung to max power making me stop for a second with pure pleasure. I could feel my orgasm coming but the toys stopped after only a few seconds and returned to the slow pace. The orgasm retreated with them. I moaned and returned to my task even more desperate. Clare wasn't done though. Soon the toys were vibrating in waves. They started slow then when to fast before repeating the pattern. With each high point I came close, but it never lasted long enough to get there. All I could do was moan as I ate my Mistress out like a good pet. She did not seem to mind my moaning as she was lost in her own pleasure, her legs clasping my head.

Then in a new twist from Clare, the toy in my pussy stopped completely but the buttplug went at its fastest pace. I wiggled my ass and humped the bed loving it but it couldn't get me off. Clearly, I enjoyed anal, but I doubt I could get off from it and Clare was testing that. Her test confirming her results she left the anal plug on high. I knew she was enjoying watching me wiggle my ass for her and she kept it there. Now she was only playing with the toy inside my pussy. It seemed to never stay on the same setting for long and the inconstancy was turning me into a whimpering mess. I was so lost in her teasing I was losing mental focus on my task, but my tongue was still going without thought.

My attention was brought back to Elise when her legs tightened the grasps on my head. She started to breath heavier and her body started shaking. Her moaning stopped and she started to gasp. The it hit her with a loud moan of pure animalistic pleasure as my tongue brought her to climax. I wanted to keep going but was stopped when the toy in my pussy went to full speed and stayed there. It did not take long after all the teasing I had endured for me to have my own orgasm. My moans were muffled by Elise's pussy, but I knew Clare could hear them. My body shook and twitched as electricity and pleasure raced through my muscles. The teasing may have been torture but oh my god this was so worth it.

As my orgasm started to slow, Elise let go off my head with her beautiful legs. She started to get off the bed, but Clare did not stop the toys. Like a truck they sent a second orgasm through me giving my body no time to recover. I was shaking again but before it even started to slow another orgasm hit. Clare was not letting the toys stop and I knew now that Elise was fine with that. The two did not say anything as they continued to make me cum again and again. I lost track of how many, my mind becoming a pleasure filled mush. My body started to grow tired and heavy and only then did the toys finally stop their assault on my holes.

I collapsed onto the bed as much as the restraints would let me and panted. I was out of breath, exhausted, my mind could not think, but I was so satisfied. I felt something brush against my pussy but could not even move. At the start of this a touch like that would made me moan with pleasure but I was too spent. With a plop the toy was removed leaving my pussy exposed to the cold air. No hands worked on the plug though, but I could not care now. That little thing had brought me so much pleasure how could I hate it.

As my eyes started to grow heavy with exhaustion both Clare and Elise appeared in my vision. Clare set to work releasing me from my restraints. Elise just watched with that sexy confidence. As my arms were let loose, she finally spoke. "You were perfect for your first session pet." She said.

"Thank you, Mistress." I managed to mumble out. She sat on the bed and pulled my head into her lap and started to pet my head. I snuggled against her enjoying her pets and let myself relax.

"You're welcome. And we got a whole weekend ahead to break you in and for you to earn your collar and title." The thought of doing this whole weekend brought my lust back to life but exhaustion kept it buried for now. As my eyes finally closed, I heard Elise say one more thing. "Get some rest pet I got so much more planned for you and all your holes."


12