All Comments on 'Discovery of the Moment Ch. 02'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Father Time

This dad is on to a pretty good thing. He has sex with his daughter without her consent, invades the privacy of friends without their knowledge, murders three robbers, has a wife with a bullet in her chest, and then is offered more sex by the daughter and we are only at the end of chapter two. We can only hope that the next chapter is on its way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Actually Enjoyed it

Didn't think i was goung to, but sometimes, in life, you aren't having sex. Things need to get done and said. Don't understand why you went with all the violence when you could have stopped the bullet BEFORE it hit her. Then emptied the guns and gave them back. Grab a bat from under the counter and start time. Beat the crap out of three armed robbers. Too bad they forgot to load the guns. You are a hero and NOBODY knows the secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

What a fantastic concept. I wish I had it, I would clean up the world. Keep it up very good. The grammer and story line is excellent.

ProFaneProFaneover 16 years ago
Fabulous! Keepe it going!

This is a great installment in what I hope will be a continuing story-line. This is a wonderful concept, well written and somehow fills that thin line between fantasy and believability with intelligence and vivid perversity. Keep Writing! You are one of the contributors that makes Literotica such a special place. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep it up!! Great story

I stopped reading the first installment when I realized the dad was going to use this power on his daughter--I'm not into rape. But I read it again and, well, damnit, it works...and part 2 really sells it, far more than just a sex story--the adventure dad/daughter have on the streets...hehe... Thanks for writing! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmmmm...

He came across way too evil for my taste this chapter. I liked ch.1 but he outright murdered three men here. Whatever bit of good there is in me says to stay away from these stories now. Great idea though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A little better

The first chapter pissed me off, due to him taking advantage of his daughter and then playing mind games on her. This chapter I was glad to see the daughter take charge and him with this tail between his legs...rightfully so.

If this chapter had ended any differently, I would not have read any more.

I say that and I am a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Discovery of the moment

This is an amazing story I've read alot more of it than just two chapters , but I wanted to point something out about ch 2 page 2 . When you had them leave his wife in front of the hospital reception desk while in between , then they left to get the jeep came back to the hospital . Then you had the two of them the father and daughter return to normal time outside th ER entrance . But because he wasn't in contact with his wife when the two of them returned to normal time , his wife should have disapeared like those three crooks did and been lost forever .

TongueHungTongueHungover 6 years ago
Oh snap!

He's right!!! 👇

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well...

I think it has to do with taking something out of Normal Time and into Between. If you remember, he's moved other stuff like that before -- the cart and Jeep, among others. On the other hand, he took the three crooks into Between with him before shooting him, but he didn't take his wife, instead he moved her afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
plot hole

So if everything he leaves behind in Between time vanishes... then what about all the sperm he left in his daughter?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well shit, this is certainly different to the incest-themed stories I've read so far. And it's getting really good. I sure hope the rest of it is as good. Some of the comments are certainly... interesting. Aside from some minor plot holes (hey they happen when time manipulation is involved; continuity in those circumstances is extremely difficult to keep perfect because there's so many details), it seems the main issues are him raping his daughter in part 1 and the murder of the 3 animals (yes, those men were animals, and honestly I believe he was justified in removing them from society).

While I don't condone the rape - who would? - he certainly seemed remorseful and wished he could take it back. It seems the daughter enjoyed it anyway so that's lucky for him, though it doesn't change the fact it was a terrible thing to do to her. I have to wonder though, would anyone really be unable to resist such a temptation forever if they had his power? Based on what I've observed from the typical human, they would simply be lying to themselves if they said they could. You know what they say about power, and well, his power is pretty impressive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous