All Comments on 'Discovery of the Moment Ch. 03'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Attention to details

I am liking this incest/taboo/scifi story. Just a little note to mention the slip in details. In the first page you mentioned that the main character was 5 feet 11 inches tall. Then later you mentioned that he stood over 6 feet two inches tall. Otherwise, the grammar and spelling were great.

nightshadownightshadowover 16 years agoAuthor
Oops!

Thanks for letting me know about that. I'm usually good about catching such mistakes, but sometimes I slip up. I'll be sure to fix it sometime in the future. Seriously, though, if that's the only mistake I've made with this so far, I can't say that I'm unhappy about it. :)

<br><br>

Thanks for the comments and, please, everyone else is MORE than welcome to speak up. The more comments I get, the more inspired I get to write. And, speaking of writing, I've got a LOT of Chapter 4 done, which will be much longer than this chapter. It's been fun and exhausting all at once to write this, but if I see that there are lots of people out there who are really enjoying it, I'll stick with it for as long as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

Very well written and hot. I didn't notice the small discrepancy in the details. I was too involved reading. I can tell you put a lot of work into this and appreciate that you shared. There's so much crap that gets posted here... it's great to read something from someone who knows how to develop a story.

nightshadownightshadowover 16 years agoAuthor
Next chapter on its way!

Well, folks, I've just submitted Chapter 04 as of 12/13/07. It's a biggie, too. Your votes are deeply appreciated, but your comments are also just as welcome- the more the merrier! Please let me know what you think of this series either in the Public Comments or directly via email. I want to hear from my audience!

Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
Very Good Story

It's a little different but I like it a lot and want to see more. So far it been put together very well. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
curious

I was curious about when the dad goes into the restroom at the hospital and realizes he can't flush the urinal. He says that would cause him to leave "two innocents" in the Between. Who does he consider to be the two innocents since there are three others he pulled into the Between.

The story otherwise is great. It was the only thing I noticed that threw me off for a bit. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This tale fucking ROCKS!

Man oh man! I lack the words to describe it! You are one HELL of a writer! I've just read the 3rd chapter and this concept.....your approach is over the top. Kudos!

daddiospatio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It gets pretty weird ...

I am no father, but i really don't know how I could handle finding out my sweet innocent daughter is complete slut. Sorry sexuality is normal etc. but do you actually want to know your daughter dreams of getting filled up with spunk at gang-bangs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I would love for my daughter to dream of that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Like your Story a lot BUT

i think you departed much too soon from the premise of the Story by taking Kelly into the between. Personally i would have liked to let the "illicit" part continue for much longer. Let the tension build. Looks like you blew your load a bit prematurely but we will see how it progresses from here.

- Count2Three

TongueHungTongueHungover 6 years ago
Love this story!!!

One question...you never established before that trying to operate mechanical devices would take him back into normal time...so why would flushing the urinal in the hospital have done it? Also... hospital lobbies have cameras too.

Love the story...the science is killer and the sex is fucking hot! On to chapter 4!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story, continuity a bit dodgy.

Just one point. in. Previous chapter you said that the main character was a touch over 5'11". But here you say he is 6'2". Does growth continue when you are 38? Most likely not.

hellhale01hellhale01over 1 year ago

Oh yes that was HOT

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If he cums as much as that, it's not going to take him a month to totally fill her up. Couple days tops. Anyway, onward to part 4. I wonder if she'll get preggo at some point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous