All Comments on 'Discovery of the Moment Ch. 07'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Stuff!!!

You could have a complete TV series with this idea. Each week they would go after a new bad guy and face new challenges. Not to mention all the sexy fun along the way. Oh, and the damsels they could rescue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Finally!

The wait always seems like forever when you're anticipating the newest installment of the best story ever written. I'll be waiting on pins and needles until the next chapter is posted...and the next...and the next...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
love it

love the story, just wish that you would add a little more sex!

GRANGERGRANGERabout 16 years ago
Great Story/Great Writer

Every day I look for the latest episode. It's a terrific story and one of the best I have read. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Few

Few stories are this good,as someone has all ready said this could so easily be turned into a TV series.

JackofMyTradeJackofMyTradeabout 16 years ago
More!

Love the stories. They aren't long enough though. It's like torture having to wait so long between chapters. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A Really Good Story

Everything about this series has class written all over it.I know some want more sex,but as far as I am concerned the balance is just right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Freakin awesome

You've got a heck a storyline goin here! Hate to see it stop...It a good read sex or no, and that takes some doing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Make a Movie

If they can make a movies about Jumping then they can make one about Folding! Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hello

Don't you even entertain the thought of NOT continuing with this story, as fast as you can, or I'll have to do something that you'll find very unpleasant...........in the blink of an eye.............

hongluobohongluoboabout 16 years ago
masterful

great writing.. has already been said by many, but i couldn't "put it down" so to speak.

JackofMyTradeJackofMyTradeabout 16 years ago
More

OK, When is the next installment??? I know you have a life, but man!@! This needs to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Welcome back!

Welcome back! nice to see you writing again, great story overall and I really appreciate the comments before each chapter to give us an idea of what to expect. I have noticed a discrepancy in the description of the father's height, from 5'11'' to 6'2''. Also, if possible, would you add a little more detail to the sex scenes, while they are very hot, they sometimes seem kind of rushed. I also didnt like the reference to Hayden in this chapter, ruined the image I already had of the daughter in my head. Leave it to the reader's imagination, fantasy is what we're here for isnt it? Disappointed with the "no anal, ever." but it's my personal opinion. Future idea: (how well does gravity work?) sex in midair, skydiving, or on the wings of a plane? New meaning to the mile high club. Other than that, public sex and the including of strangers is awesome. Keep up the good work, hope my feedback helps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
more?

Gotta say this is a great story you got here and I would love to read more. Very unique indeed. Please don't give up on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent Mainstream Tale

Loved every word. Please keep it cumming when time permits. :) -- All joking aside, it was a compelling tale and the protagonist was a wonderful mix of 'Daddy & Animal' without the waffling seen in so many other characters in this field. Well done and we will wait avidly for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Job

Don't stop now. Fascinating premise, great writing. Turn it into a book. You have a broad knowledge - no pun intended - put it to use. I hope nothing precludes you from continuing for your sake and ours.

ushergalushergalover 15 years ago
need more

I like the story and everything but i don;t like how it was left hanging you need to finish it. It is a great story and everything but I hate stories with out an ending, please finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome!

this story was awesome, hope u will write more soon. Done make us readers wait too long! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loving it

I am absolutely lovin this story normally most stories i read are sex with a bit of story this on the other hand is brilliant as it is mainly story (and might i add a good one)with a lil sex thrown in plsssssssss continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

Excellent and well written. there should be more installments. Definitely enjoyed reading this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
another excellent installation

I loved this installation in what is a fantastic and well written story. I'm looking forward to more explorations of the power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
geeks rule. Kind of, anyway.

Okay, this comes from one whose father was suitably impressed I could understand quantam mechanics without the barest comprehension of algebra: color me impressed. Let's machts nichts to the subject at hand, although the genetic tie MAKES SENSE if one considers it deeply. End with: hot and very provacotive, not only for the overtones but more for for the "huh???" that comes a week later.

da_brainda_brainabout 13 years ago
WOW!!!

I'm sorry that I haven't commented until now, but I do have to say that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this series. Yes, the sexual parts are incredible, but the story as a whole won't let me stop reading.

Thank you for sharing your superb talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

Thank you so much for taking the time to proof-read. Too many (imo) submissions on here lack it.

There have been several times I've started a longer story on this site, only to quit reading at some point, but not this one! It's a 'keeper.'

Thank you, and more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

The content of this series is quite imaginative. It would make for a great universe if greatly expounded upon. The pacing is good and the dialogue quite believable. I am curious to see if the author will further explore the darker calling that their gift offers or if they will be faced with an actual moral conundrum.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Move to Belize, become citizens.

Spread the money in various accounts in the Caymen Islands like the rich people from the U.S. Travel on your Belize passports to Mexico City, leave there for the U.S. with a different identity. Go back the same way and pick up your Belize identity in Mexico City. Relax in Belize or anywhere else it the world until ready to travel back to the U.S. Do it the same way. Repeat. Keep money in about 6 different countries all under different names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
don't have enough talent to describe your writing

Kudos. Heck of a story. Just keeps getting better. Don't stop now!

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 10 years ago
And now rape of a helpless woman

What would his wife and her mother say if she knew? That the people she loved the most paved their own way to Hell by brutalizing innocent people as well as guilty ones? That there is a great unbridgeable gap between them. Heaven won't be much fun for her, if she's there, knowing that her husband was unbelievably cruel and drew their daughter into his evil. He could have resisted the temptation but he didn't. I know he did many good thing, but in my pessimistic world view they don't balance out and the evil that men do lives forever and so does their punishment in Hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I think that scene was hot. It would be hotter if he came inside that girl and his daughter ate her out.

TongueHungTongueHungover 6 years ago
I agree with anon

She should have gotten in on it. As you said before...if you're in for a penny...be in for a pound

Budson1962Budson1962over 4 years ago
Nice

Another great chapter! Can’t wait for the finale

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

At first I was rattled by the rape of the women - I'm sure many were. But then I decided to change my perspective to evaluate the circumstances more objectively.

What did he really do? OK, yes, there is the issue of consent. She didn't agree to be fucked. That being said, she has no knowledge that she was actually fucked and he didn't leave any evidence or harm her in any real way, such as impregnating her or leaving her with memories of a trauma. No, all she felt in the end was pleasure, from some unknown source. Is that really so bad? Tell you what, if I got a random fucking orgasm I wouldn't complain. Even if it meant someone raped me but I had no pain or memory of it. Go for it. Give me pleasure. Knock yourself out. And I guarantee her boyfriend wasn't complaining when she took him home and fucked the shit out of him thanks to her being so fucking horny after that orgasm. It's all about perspective really.

I guess the core of the issue for many people is the fact he did it without her consent. But let me ask you this: does life ask for your consent when it fucks you over? Yeah, I didn't think so. And the intention here wasn't to cause harm; he did it to give her pleasure. Yeah, there was a selfishness in the action, too, but there wasn't any malice behind it. Anyway, this could be debated endlessly so I'll stop. Everyone reacts differently and has their own opinions.

One last thing I would say is that with the kind of power he has, anyone in that position would inevitably give in to temptation and abuse it in some way. It doesn't make them good or bad; only human. It could be a lot worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous