Discovery of the Moment Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers

I couldn't help myself anymore. My daughter had started a game and she was effectively throwing down the gauntlet, challenging me to find something even more daring. That was a mistake on her part. When I play, I play to win. I wagged a finger at Kelly and said, "You, young lady, are about to be upstaged." With that I flipped into The Fold, leaving my daughter frozen in time, her devilish smile beautifully locked onto her youthfully radiant face and looking for all the world like she'd beaten me in some sort of strange, erotic contest.

I got up from our booth and took a leisurely stroll around the restaurant, taking my time in admiring all of the attractive women there. Unlike my daughter, I could stay there indefinitely and had all the time I wanted at my disposal. I initially took a head-count of how many women were actually in the building. Twenty-six. Of those twenty-six women, I found nineteen of them to be considerably attractive, including Kelly. Of those nineteen, seventeen of them were clearly between the ages of eighteen and twenty-three (the other two were thirty-six and twenty-nine... I had taken the liberty of looking into their purses and finding their licenses, which is an eggregious invasion of privacy, but what the hell, right?). Of those seventeen, ten had decided to not wear panties for their dates (Kelly included, the little minx) and four of them were wearing garter belts. A secondary count told me that only four of all the women, including my daughter, were not wearing bras. By the time I was done with this survey I was, as you might guess, sporting quite an erection.

There was one young woman, however, who had definitely caught my attention. She was standing up, getting ready to leave with her date, and she looked absolutely ravishing in a black, open-backed velvet dress that just barely covered her white, creamy thighs. Her shoulder-length brown hair was straight and smelled of strawberries and cream (which is, to me, the best scent in the world for a woman's hair). Closer inspection of this young woman yielded the following information: she was twenty-two, her name was Susan Carliss, she stood five-feet and eight inches tall, she was not wearing panties, she shaved her pussy completely, wore a thirt-six-D cup bra (yes, I had lowered her dress to check, but put it back so as not to cause alarm later), had a tattoo of a fairy just above her ass and wore a perfume that I couldn't identify but made her smell absolutely irresistable. Susan's purse was still on the table, sitting close to the edge, so I moved it even closer to the edge, leaving it to precariously hang there so that it would fall if the table was jostled in the slightest bit. Her companion was frozen in the action of getting up from the table, too, and I couldn't miss the fact that his hip was about to bump into it.

I then went back to Kelly, flipped back to Normal Time and laid a hand on Kelly's shoulder. Kelly, now reanimated, glanced up at me in surprise as I watched Susan's companion bump the table, as I expected, which caused the purse to fall to the floor. Susan reflexively bent down to pick up the purse and, as she did so, I took Kelly back into The Fold with me. I took in the sight of Susan bending over and appreciated how her small ass, while bent, served as the corner of the L-shape that her body made. Her legs were straight and perfectly taut while her hands reached downward, almost touching the floor.

I looked down at Kelly, who was still seated, and said, "Come with me."

Kelly got up from our booth as I walked away. "What are you up to, Dad?"

I said nothing as I made my way to where Susan Carliss was bent over at the waist to pick up her purse, perfectly frozen in time. The hem of her black dress had hiked up just the slightest bit, enough to show just the barest hint of her ass cheeks to anyone who might be looking. And I was definitely looking. Kelly, I knew, was several feet behind me and could already tell what, or in this case who, had my full attention. I flipped up the hem of Susan's dress and revealed her pussy, which was framed by her slender thighs, to my daughter's watchful gaze. The backs of her long, beautiful legs were smooth and utterly flawless as I gently rubbed my palm over her left butt cheek.

"Dad?" Kelly asked, her tone somewhat nervous. "What in the hell are you doing?"

I unzipped my fly and looked at my daughter evenly as I pulled my fully erect cock out from its confines. "I'm going to take this young woman," I informed her matter-of-factly.

Kelly gasped in surprise at my unexpectedly lewd behavior. "Are you fucking serious?" she asked incredulously. "That... that's..." Her voice fell silent, clearly at a loss for words.

So I finished them for her. "Hot?" I stood there, in the middle of this very posh Italian restaurant, with my dick in my hand and stroking it in front of literally dozens of people, all of whom were totally unaware of what was about to transpire.

Kelly came to my side, concern etched on her features, and placed a hand on my arm. "Wrong," Kelly said reproachfully. "Dad, that's just so fucking wrong! How can you do that?"

I positioned myself behind Susan's up-turned ass and rubbed my cockhead against her pussy lips while my daughter watched in complete shock. "I did it with you," I said callously. At that point didn't care at all that what I was doing was wrong. I felt justified in the knowledge that, when it was all over, Miss Carliss would experience a sudden, mysterious orgasm in a room full of people and most likely give her companion the fucking of his life shortly afterward. "I told you that you were about to be upstaged." I stopped myself, my cock snugly held against this strange woman's pussy, and looked at my daughter with, I must say, sheer animalistic lust in my eyes. "Kelly, I AM going to fuck this young woman, right here and right now. Are you going to watch or not?" I didn't wait for a response as I slowly pushed the tip of my cock into Susan's soft folds, luxuriating in the sensation as I did so.

Kelly just stood there in absolute, stunned surprise, her mouth hanging open, as she watched her father's penis slowly slide inside this strange woman's cunt. "I can't fucking believe you're doing this," she breathed. "Holy fucking shit, Dad, I just can't believe-"

I pushed a little harder, forcing the rest of my shaft into this new pussy and said, "Good Lord, she's tight!" Once my meat was fully inserted, I glanced at Kelly and asked, "Have you ever seen someone get fucked before? Right in front of you?" Kelly looked down at where my member was fully ensconced inside this woman's entrance and then looked up at me. She wordlessly shook her head no. I smiled fiendishly and said, "Then pay close attention."

I held onto Susan's hips and began to rhythmically fuck her from behind. Her body, frozen in time and hands dangling downward to reach for her purse, swayed gently in response to my thrusts, but there was no other reaction from her as I set my pace with slow, steady thrusts while my daughter watched on in rapt silence. "She feels good," I told Kelly as I watched my cock slide back and forth in Susan's pussy. I saw a faint sheen of pussyjuice every time I pulled out, leaving just the head inside her, and added, "Not as tight as you, but damn close."

Kelly grabbed a chair as I continued to slowly fuck this hapless young woman and straddled it the way a guy would while she watched me. "This is so wrong, Daddy," she said, her breath clearly labored, "but holy fuck is it hot." She looked up at me, her eyes wide with wonder, and said, "Do you realize what you're doing, Dad?"

I didn't stop thrusting myself into Susan's pussy, my hips softly slapping her ass cheeks, as I looked down at my daughter. Kelly's cheeks were flushed with excitement and I could see, from my bird's-eye view, that her nipples were hard as rocks under her dress. "Yes," I answered. "I do. I'm going to give this young woman an incredible, instantaneous orgasm. I'm sure you're familiar with the sensation." I locked my eyes on my daughter and said nothing more, the only sound in the world at that moment being our increasingly ragged breathing and the fap-fap-fap sound of my groin colliding with Susan's.

Kelly broke our gaze and watched me fuck Susan for several long seconds in thoughtful silence. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that one of Kelly's hands had, surreptitiously and probably without her even realizing it, begun to gently stroke her pussy, which was on prominent display due to the way she was seated on the chair. Then she looked up at me and asked, "Are you going to cum inside her, Dad, like you did with me?"

"Do you want me to?" I asked her as a wicked grin played across my lips. I could feel that my balls were beginning to tighten, a signal that I was close to cumming. "I'm almost there."

Kelly shook her head slightly. "No, Daddy," she said quietly. "I don't."

I nodded to the table behind her, my hips still thrusting as I fucked Susan. "Bend over that table and hike up your dress," I told her.

Kelly did as she was told and, when her dress was bunched up around her waist and her pussy was completely exposed to me, she asked, "What are you doing to do?"

I looked at her, watched her glance at the two frozen people sitting opposite from each other at her table, and said, "I don't like to waste my cum. Cum was meant to be inside a woman's pussy. If I don't do it inside her, who else is there?"

"There's always me, Dad. Always," Kelly replied as she snaked a hand under herself and spread open her pussy lips with a seductive, wanton look in her eyes.

I thrust my hips forcefully a few times more into Susan's extremely tight cunt, pulled out at the last second and then swiftly turned to slip inside my daughter, one hand holding tightly onto her hip and the other pushing on the center of her spine as I drove myself home. "Daddy's good little girl," I growled as I let loose and unloaded inside my daughter's already wet pussy. Kelly let out a cry of surprise and excitement as she felt me explode inside her, bathing her womb with my sperm, and her pussy muscles clenched tightly around my shaft convulsively. "Aaaah," I said throatily. "Yes! Take it, Kelly! Take your father's cum!"

"Oh my God, yes! Thank you!" Kelly wailed. "Fucking cum inside me, Daddy! I can feel it! Oh, God, that feels so good!"

My hips bucked and jerked with each spasm as I filled my daughter with my cum, the both of us in the middle of a large group of frozen people. I pushed myself as deeply as I could within Kelly's tightness as my cock spat out a few more bolts of greasy cum and then I held myself there, breathing hard while Kelly gently rolled her hips in an effort to milk her father's cock of the last dregs of its cum.

"Ooooh, Daddy," Kelly mewled. "I can't fucking believe we just did that!" she exclaimed as I leaned down to kiss her on the back of the neck. Her body shuddered involuntarily when my lips met her skin and she sighed contentedly as my cock slowly began to soften within her body.

"Pretty fucking wild, eh?" I asked rhetorically, my breath hot on her earlobe. I stood up straight and reluctantly withdrew myself from her heated pussy. As I took a step back and shoved my cum-coated cock back inside my jeans, I watched my cum spill out of my daughter's pussy and down her thighs with relish. Kelly stayed put for a moment while I put Susan's dress back the way it was before all of this started. When I was done with Susan, Kelly stood up and turned around to lean on the table she'd been bent over, her dress still bunched up around her waist and showing off her cum-filled, shaven mound. She deftly cupped her groin to catch my cum before it could fall to the floor. I watched my cum pool into the palm of her hand and she brought it up to her mouth and licked it all up while eyeing me as she did so. "Mmm!" she moaned. "I'll never get tired of your taste." Then her throat bobbed as she swallowed.

I smirked. "You know, you really shouldn't have your dessert before dinner."

Kelly let out a short guffaw of laughter as she pushed herself away from the table and fell into my arms for a warm embrace. I held her there for a few seconds and then leaned down to kiss her on the lips lovingly, not at all minding the taste of my own cum on her lips- I'd tasted it many times before already, after all.

"Speaking of dinner," Kelly said softly, "I'm still pretty hungry. Our orders should be ready in a few minutes." She looked up at me with that infectious sparkle in her eyes and smiled.

We broke our embrace and went back to our table after making sure that everything in the restaurant was as it had been before our little adventure. When we were once again seated, we both turned to watch how Miss Carliss would react and held hands as I returned us to Normal Time. Almost instantly, Susan stood bolt upright and let loose with a sound that was somewhere between a cry of surprise, a gasp and a sensual moan. We could only see her from the back, but we could easily tell that her body had tensed from the sudden and unexpected onslaught of sensations that coursed through her body, causing her shudder uncontrollably on her feet. Her companion's eyes went wide with shock and confusion as he watched her arms wiggle just the tiniest bit while she stood up on her tip-toes. And then, just as suddenly, her body went limp and she almost fell to the floor. Fortunately, her male companion was swift on his feet and managed to catch her at the last second. While he held her in his arms, we heard him ask what was wrong with genuine concern in his voice. Susan, for her part, seemed just as baffled as she replied, "I... I don't know. I was just bending down to pick up my purse and... and... I don't know. I guess I pulled a muscle or... something." She glanced around to see that many of the other diners had stopped eating to look on with interest at this strange spectacle.

The floor manager, a middle-aged man who was smartly dressed in all black, showed up at their table a second later, having also witnessed Susan's peculiar behavior, and seemed positively flustered. "Miss? Are you okay? Do we need to call an ambulance for you?"

Susan regained her composure quickly and stood upright once more, this time a bit more steady on her feet. "No," she replied casually, "I'm all right. I've just, uhm... been under a lot of stress lately and I guess I got a little dizzy for a moment."

"Dizzy?" her companion interjected incredulously. "Sue, you damn near had a-"

"A wonderful evening," Susan finished for him, not wanting him to say what she knew he almost certainly would. She was embarrassed enough already and didn't want to compound matters more. She regarded the floor manager with a kind smile. "Really, though, I'm fine. The manicotti was spendid, please give my compliments to the chef. I think I just need to go home and rest a bit or something." She looked at her gentleman friend meaningfully. "Home, yes?"

The young man blinked twice at her and then simply nodded. They quickly left without fanfare and the floor manager bid them a good evening with a flair of obvious relief that they weren't going to sue him or do something equally awful. When they were gone, however, he leaned close to the hostess and said something which left both of them laughing heartily.

Kelly turned back to give me a stern look. "You, Dad, are an evil, evil man."

"Is that a complaint?" I asked coyly.

Kelly's soft cheeks dimpled. "Nope. Not at all." I should say not. She got the best part of that young woman's amazing surprise: my cum, which was still probably oozing out of my daughter's pretty little pussy.

Our waiter then returned to our table, laden with a large tray which held our food. With a quiet efficiency of a man who'd been doing this job for years, the waiter placed our meals before us, offered to douse our plates with parmesean cheese and left with a brisk step after telling us to enjoy. We ate quietly and found it quite easy to follow our waiter's order- the food was delicious and we savored every bite of it. Of course I was the first one to finish, so I resumed an earlier conversation while Kelly finished off her plate at a leisurely pace.

"Remember when I suggested that we should find a way to hide from the police and Feds?"

Kelly nodded and said around a mouthful of Linguini, "Yeah. You shaid we needed t'cover our tracksh."

"Right. Well... I've been thinking. With this venture we're going into, we'll find ourselves with a lot of liquid assets. Cash. Actually, a shitload of it. If the IRS ever decides to audit me, they'll see that I'm not employed and yet I'm still able to afford to keep us in a comfortable house, pay the bills and all the other stuff that ends up costing money. They'll wonder where all the money is coming from and the insurance money from Sarah won't satisfy their curiosity."

Kelly swallowed her food and took a sip of her drink. When her mouth was clear, she shrugged and said, "So we set up another account and put the money in there. Set it up in my name."

I shook my head. "But where would YOU have gotten that kind of money from?" I asked. "Think about it, Kelly. You're just about to graduate from high school and you've never had a job. I know for a fact that banks have to report it to the FBI when their customers make major cash deposits into their accounts. I think it's something like ten thousand dollars and over. Honey, we'll be netting ten times that in a week. Red flags all over the place."

Kelly put the fork down and stared off into the distance for a second while she considered another option. "Okay," she said quickly, "well how about this: we buy a safe. A good one, all the bells and whistles. Install a good security system, too, so that no one can break into the house. We put the money in the safe. No banks see it, no Feds know about it. Completely untraceable."

I thought about it for a moment and gave a slight nod. "Okay... but there's still the matter of me not having a job. The insurance money won't last forever, you know. We have about two hundred thousand left to pay on the house before the mortgage is settled. If we use the insurance money to pay off the mortgage- which is the most common and wisest thing to do with such a massive windfall- that cuts it in half. I can realistically use the remainder to pay bills for several years, but there's other expenses: college tuition for you next year, living expenses, gas, food, entertainment, medical, dental and auto insurance, a car for you... all that stuff adds up pretty quick and it'll eat up the remainder of the insurance money a lot faster than you think."

Kelly heaved a sigh. "Okay, Dad. So what do you suggest we do?"

I looked at her eyes to make sure that I would be able to guage her reaction. "Sell the house. Disappear completely."

Kelly looked back at me for a long moment and said nothing. I waited silently for her reaction and I could see that the wheels in her mind were already turning at an incredible speed, clicking along with a thousand thoughts and possibilities, emotions and opinions. I could see that she was, at first, not too terribly pleased with the idea, but she continued to tumble it around in her head as an objective puzzle. Then her eyes got that far-away look again as she let her imagination run down a few ideas of her own. A few seconds later, my brilliant daughter re-focused her gaze on me. "Like Keyser Soze."

"Huh?" I replied stupidly.

"You know," Kelly prompted, "that movie with what's his name, uh, Kevin Spacey. The Suspects or something. There was this guy they kept talking about, some bad ass guy who was, like, this invisible criminal kingpin. Scared everybody senseless. Everyone wanted to know who he was. Who's Keyser Soze? Remember?"

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers