All Comments on 'Discovery Pt. 01'

by eroticwriter00

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago

I loved this story and look forward to hearing more about these men. I too sucked my first cock in my early 60's and loved it. I am now a Cocksucker and want nothing in return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

I’m pretty much in the same boat with my feelings. I’m 66, retired, my wife & I have no sex, the big differences are that I have early stage Parkinson’s which effects my drive to have sex & my weight, and I have strong desires to have another mans cock in my mouth and to taste his cum. But I hold no fantasies that it’s going to happen. Thank you for the story, at least I know there are other men like me out there, and I can live through their stories.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 4 years ago
Love your story

I would love that to happen for me. I would gladly get down on my knees and service and nice clean cock and swallow all of his gift. So love the taste of pre cum and the thought of a uncut cock. Damn I’m hard.

yowseryowserover 4 years ago
Sweet story

Lovely, poignant, arresting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Started sucked cock at 65. I'm now 70 and and enjoy having a hard cock in my mouth. Cum shot to the mouth .Hummm

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Similar thoughts

Like the other friends who have commented on this story, this retiree also experienced his first cock in his early sixties. That has moved to many new experiences including amazing fuck sessions. The story line made me jealous of those who find each other in the locker room and hit it off so well! The good news comes in the beauty of your narrative and like others made me hard immediately. Can't wait for the next available cock! Keep the chapters cuming . . . .

capecod2010capecod2010over 4 years ago
Curious at 65

Very aroused while reading this deliciously tempting story. Love knowing that others feel the same.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
wonderful realistic story

This is very realistic and is a great start to a series of hot stories. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very sensual

i almost felt like i was him but definitely wanted to be sucking him. very erotic and well written story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it.

Read it, then read it again while jerking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot...the characters names and ages coincide with mine and a best friends (except roles reversed) and it didn't take much for me to imagine it was us doing this. Boy did I get hard thinking about this. Great Story!

edgrantedgrant9 months ago

Incredibly erotic and how I would like to have my "first."

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very nice story. I’m right her with you. Hopefully one day. A+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticwriter00@eroticwriter00
I'm shy by nature, which contrasts with my fantasy thoughts.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Discovery Series Info