All Comments on 'Discovery Pt. 02'

by eroticwriter00

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithabout 4 years ago
NICE

Nice story, that rings so true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, another powerful hard on reading this because the names coincide with mine and high school buddy I fantasized about over the years and would so love to have reciprocal sex with him after staying in touch over the past 40 years (wouldn't even have to be reciprocal). I know we are both married a long time, live a distance apart, probably are both in a marriage that has less sex all the time, it is so hot to think of having something sexual happen between us when we do get together, every several years or so. Neither of us are getting any younger, but I still would love the chance to suck a load out of Tom's uncut dick and lick his balls to start while helping him to a powerful orgasm in my mouth or on my face as I look up at him. Blowing him would be a powerful way of reconfirming a life long friendship with a great guy and it would give me great satisfaction to be able to give him sexual pleasure that he likely doesn't get anymore from his wife. Nice to think about and what a wonderful coincidental story with the names that gave me a hard on almost as if I was a teen again thinking about how often I jerked off over the thinking about getting into his tighty whities and sucking him.

edgrantedgrant10 months ago

Definitely want this fantasy story to continue. VERY well written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous