Discreet Encounters - Class is Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice opened her legs as I moved round to her with the camera. The image appeared on Barbara's laptop.

'Alice used words like "mixed feelings", "men finding it disgusting", and "other women looking neat and clean". Emotive talk! So what do the rest of you think?'

'I like it.' It was Sophie who spoke out. 'It's much more prominent than mine but that's good. My clit is small and seems to be hidden away. My ex-boyfriend had problems finding it and exciting me and, to be honest, sometimes in his panic to get it going he'd sometimes go at it like a bull in a china shop and it didn't work or sometimes it even hurt. I'd love a bigger clit that was more easily accessible.'

'I suppose I'm at the other extreme.' Now it was Lucy speaking. 'Mine is big - bigger than Alice's - and it can be awkward sometimes but I don't have any issues with what I look like down there. If a guy tells me I look disgusting down there, he'll get told that his cock's pretty pathetic too and it's not getting anywhere near my pussy. And for all the men who are turned off, there'll be plenty who'll love playing with all my bits. Let's face it, not everyone's keen on my pale skin. What do they expect me to do - jump in a vat of dye?'

'In any case,' added Sophie, 'it's all very well having a nice tight slit keeping everything tucked away like Barbara and me, but the guy's got to open it up lick us or to fuck us, so he's going to see it then anyway. This chart you gave us is amazing. I must admit, I never realised there was such variety in women but then I've never actually gone round staring at naked girls between their legs to inspect them.'

'I think the message is coming across', Barbara said. 'We're all different, there is no such thing as "normal", and there are pluses and minuses both ways with what we've got. Let's just quickly put the camera on the rest of us so that we can all see what we look like in glorious close-up technicolour. And, of course, just so that he doesn't feel left out, Richard can put the camera on himself.'

*****

That brought the session to an end and Barbara called a break. Afterwards, she threw the whole thing open for random questions and answers.

'Just before the break, Richard put the camera on his... cock.'

'Yes, Alice?' Barbara asked.

'Well, his is the first uncircumcised penis I've seen. His hood, his foreskin is still covering him up even when he gets erect, so what happens. I'm quite tight inside and, well, what happens to the foreskin when he enters me?'

Barbara laughed.

'Ok Alice, you've been wanting to fuck Richard since you got here last night. Good try! If you're willing and he's willing, let's go for it. Those who don't mind watching, hang around, if not find something else to do. Lucy, Sophie, pull that ottoman over here. Alice, lay down on it and open your legs. You're going to get what you want.'

Barbara beckoned me over and told me to kneel between Alice's wide-flung thighs. I reached out with my hand and ran it up and down her partly open slit. She responded immediately with light moans and I could feel wetness seeping out from between her succulent little lips. I didn't waste time. My cock was now nicely hard and all eyes were on me - no-one had felt the need to find something else to do. I spread Alice's little lips and placed the covered head of my cock between then. It nestled there, waiting, at the entrance to her tight hole.

I pressed gently forward and felt the head of my cock pop out from its covering foreskin, which Alice's body was gripping nicely, and penetrate her cunt. She gave a slight gasp as it happened. I withdrew my cock right to the very entrance of her body so that the other girls could see what had happened. Then I thrust back into Alice and began fucking her very hard. That was what she'd wanted, after all.

Her large, soft breasts bounced wildly under my pounding penetration. She had been right about her clit. Its shaft was long and it extended down so that the sensitive tip was very nearly making contact with my cock as it peeped out from under its hood. Alice slipped a hand between her legs and pressed down so that final contact was made. It was immediately clear that it wasn't going to take much to make her cum.

There were at least a couple of looks of amazement around the group. I heard one whisper - I assume it came from Sophie: 'Oh god, I'd never get to that stage in a month of Sundays. She's so lucky.'

I wasn't unhappy at this turn of events. The little minx had a good body, she was very tight around me, and her flirting had thoroughly aroused me. I wasn't sure how long I'd have been able to hold out if her build-up had been slower. Instead, her moans and groans increased in intensity as her climax came closer. Her slender body began to writhe about on the ottoman. Lucy leaned over and began to stroke her face and shower little kisses on her forehead. A couple of the other girls - Barbara, too - had slipped their hands, more or less discreetly, between their legs, trying to deal with the arousal that the spectacle had caused in them.

Alice reached out with her spare hand and seized hold of Lucy's arm as if seeking release from the growing tension in her body. Suddenly, she threw her head back and let out a long cry from her mouth. I thrust myself as far into her as I could get and the combination of her delightful tightness and her warmth and her wetness soon had my balls pumping cum into her depths, spurt after thrilling spurt.

When it was done, she gave a satisfied little giggle.

'I needed that', she said. 'And I could feel the difference.'

'We noticed', Emily replied.

*****

'Now,' said Barbara, when everything had calmed down again, 'are there any other questions people want to raise? Though if they're going to need a practical demonstration, we might have to wait a bit.'

She looked round the room.

Lucy raised her hand. 'I don't know if I've got a G-spot. I've explored, you know, with my fingers and so has my boyfriend but nothing so far.'

'Ok,' said Barbara, 'let's start by making it clear that it's not really a spot. Forget any idea of it being like a second clit inside you, it isn't. It's more like a soft, spongy pad. It doesn't stick out into the vagina but it can be felt through the wall. Of course, like everything else down there, a lot of things can make a difference. To be honest, if you go in there like you're doing a gynaecological exploration, it isn't necessarily going to work. And, of course, it helps to be aroused.'

'I'm certainly aroused after what happened just now', Lucy replied urgently.

'In that case, shall we try now? Do you want to do it yourself or have someone else help?'

'I think it had better be Richard if he doesn't mind. Nothing against you lot but I'm not really that keen on having a girl feeling inside me. Sorry.'

'In that case, Can I suggest that you go and have a pee first? Take my word for it, it'll help. Then, come back in and lie on the ottoman and spread your legs', suggested Barbara. As Lucy followed her instructions, I noticed Barbara reach inside her bag for a bottle of lube that she passed to me. 'Just in case.'

I spread a little on my fingers. As we'd all seen earlier, Lucy's inner labia were very thick and long. I had to take hold of them and pull them gently to spread them apart to reveal the opening leading deep into her body. She was clearly quite aroused from having been in such close proximity to Alice as I fucked her. Her hole was partly dilated and the surface covered in her juices. Keeping her inner lips out of the way with one hand - I found myself wishing that she might have allowed one of the other girls to do that for me - I slipped one finger of the other inside her. It penetrated easily and the sound she made suggested that it was welcomed. As I felt her expand, I inserted a second finger alongside it. She let out a long 'Mmmmm' as she felt herself being stretched open.

I looked round and noticed that Sophie was mimicking my actions on herself. What a pity I couldn't have both girls lying side by side, one of my hands in each cunt, exploring both at the same time.

With my fingers facing towards the front wall of Lucy's vagina, I began to describe a slow and gentle 'come hither' movement along its surface. It's not always the best technique but it can do the trick. Sure enough, I could soon feel signs of the little pad and, judging by the sounds I was making, Lucy knew that I had made contact too.

Barbara moved over towards us, carrying a towel. 'Just to reassure her', she said. Then she took hold of Lucy's legs and raised them towards her chest to give me better access. It also gave the other girls a clearer view. She then slipped the towel beneath Lucy's bottom.

I steadily increased the pressure on the wall of the girl's cunt and, with that, the sounds of her pleasure escalated. After a few minutes of this, she suddenly yelled out.

'Stop, I need to pee again.'

'You only think you do,' I gently reassured her, 'and, in any case, that's what the towel's for. But you won't pee - you're actually about to cum.'

My conclusion was very quickly confirmed by the onset of rhythmic contractions in the wall of her cunt as well as by the more traditional signs of cumming. Lucy's body jerked forward as if she was trying to raise herself to a sitting position, but with Barbara holding her legs against her breasts, she couldn't do that. I found my hand being covered by her wet, sticky cum. It was hardly a porn-style squirt but there was no mistaking what it was.

She was strangely quiet. It was as if the whole experience had overwhelmed her senses.

'I think you found it,' she gasped after a couple of minutes, 'you really did.'

As Lucy started to get up, Sophie rushed over to take her place, her fingers still probing inside herself.

'Me, too! I think I've found it but I want you to finish me off.'

In seconds, she was on her back on the ottoman with her legs spread and raised to her chest. Her neat little slit was wide open, her tiny lips offering no obstruction to my fingers. They slipped easily inside. Her own ministrations had done much of the work and I could feel the soft pad very clearly. I began the 'come hither' stroke once more and Sophie was soon feeling its effect. It was obviously far easier for me to apply in an upwards direction than it had been for her to have to reach down and then try to curl her fingers back up.

'Oh god!' she cried out. 'Lucy was right. I do want to pee. That's gross!'

She persisted, though, having just seen what happened with Lucy. I began to apply greater pressure with my fingers.

'No', she muttered. 'Your cock, use your cock, rub it with your cock.'

I could hardly refuse. I slipped my fingers out of her and replaced them with my cock, making sure that the head was only a couple of inches inside and rubbing against its target. I had to hold myself in the right place - and I'm sure there would have been more comfortable positions than that - but she was already well on the way and the fact that she was bring fucked in front of all the others seemed to power her on. Within a couple of minutes, I felt my cock being flooded with a coating of her cum and she let out a loud groan.

With her G-spot cum achieved, I pushed myself into her and fucked the very depths of her body. Having just brought two girls to their orgasms, I was already mightily aroused and it took only a few seconds of Sophie's delightfully gorgeous cunt being wrapped around me, contracting in the aftermath of her climax, to force me to my own orgasm. Two of the six girls now had my cum inside their bellies and I wondered how many more I might add before the weekend was out.

*****

The question arose after dinner that evening when Barbara took me discreetly to one side.

'I've been thinking,' she said in a conspiratorial tone, 'how would you feel about sleeping with Makena tonight? Just you two, on your own. I mean, to find out what the possibilities are for her.'

I have to say that the prospect was very tempting if she was willing but I had my doubts.

'There would be tremendous pressure on her - on both of us - and I'm not sure that this is the place or the occasion for it. It really does call for a romantic evening of candlelight, sweet music, and all the time in the world. And I wonder if she'd be better off seeing the doctor first so that at least we know what's what.'

'That makes sense', Barbara replied. 'It's just that she hinted that she might like to try.'

'I'm more than willing to help her, and I wouldn't want her to think I'm putting her off, but it has to be in the right place and at the right time. It has to be as wonderful as possible for her, whatever it takes. Let's sort it out after this weekend.'

'There's only one problem, though', Barbara added. I assume we're going to have sex tonight. That means you'll have taken three of us, leaving Lucy and Emily for tomorrow, assuming they're up for it. At the very least, I think you should penetrate each of them, just so they know what it feels like. I really don't know whether Lucy's a virgin but I'm fairly sure Emily is. But if you have both of them, what about Makena? At least let her feel you inside her to show that you want her.'

*****

So much for Barbara's plans.

The night turned out to be a long one. Barbara was clearly missing the attentions of her departed boyfriend and she was determined to make up for it. She spent most of the time on top of me in various positions. As I've mentioned elsewhere, I find that I get less worked up in woman-on-top positions and can last much longer. Presumably, Barbara has discovered that too. She also seemed to have a knack of knowing exactly when I was moving along too fast and drawing me back.

She started by fucking me in the standard cowgirl position, then she turned round into the reverse position. After that, she lay flat on top of me, both of us facing upwards. I had the whole of the front of her body exposed to me to caress and delight - and she came at least twice from the attentions of my fingers on her nipples and clit - while she teased me with gentle movements of her hips as she held me inside her. Then she turned back again and squatted over me, moving up and down on me but only allowing my cock to enter halfway into her so that I wouldn't get too excited. It must have been tiring on her legs but she was up to it.

Finally, at quite a late hour, I began to tire of this and I rolled her over onto her front, pushed her legs almost together and straddled her, my legs on the outside of hers. Taking advantage of the natural gap between her thighs, I slipped my cock into her and squeezed her legs together, tightening the feel of her cunt around me.

It didn't last much longer. The tight friction inside her cunt very quickly had her cumming and I had no chance as I was gripped like a vice inside her. We both tried to keep as quiet as we could - Barbara had a thing about not wanting the girls to be aware what was going on but they must have known!

What seemed like only a couple of hours later, I felt the bedclothes lift on my side of the bed and I felt a warm, young body nestle up against me. Half hoping I was still in a dream, I opened an eye to see Makena next to me. Fortunately, Barbara seemed to be fast asleep on the other side of the bed and I tried not to stir her.

'I know we haven't got time tonight for you to really help me,' she whispered in my ear, 'but I want to feel you cum in me like you did with Alice and Sophie. You know Barbara said that some women have their clits removed so that they can concentrate on their partners? - well, I want to do that tonight; concentrate on you. And, if I discover one day that I can have an orgasm, it'll be my turn then.'

She parted her legs and took hold of my hand placing it between them. There was, of course, nothing to stop my fingers entering her.

'Am I wet enough', she said. 'I'm a bit afraid of it hurting.'

I assured her that she was plenty wet enough. I guessed that she'd been listening to Barbara and me for much of the night, as quiet as we'd tried to be, and thinking about the day before.

'Fuck me then', she said.

I got between her legs, my cock found her open hole and I sank straight into it. It was warm, wet, and very inviting. It was immediately obvious from the gentle, appreciative murmurs I could hear that she was getting at least some pleasure from my cock being inside her.

'Don't think about me, she insisted, 'just fuck me. I want to know what it's like to have a man cum in me. Don't hold back.'

I took her at her word. Quite where I found the energy from after my earlier session with Barbara, I really don't know, but fortunately, I had something left. I thrust into her was as much of a combination of gentleness - lest it might hurt her - and the forcefulness I needed to cum inside her. She was a lithe and supple girl and, as she got used to my strokes, I felt her hips wiggling, trying to milk the cum out of me. It had its effect and I emptied myself inside her. She flung her arms round me, hugging me to her, and I noticed a small tear run down her cheek.

I'd tried to be as quiet as I could but something made me glance over at Barbara and I saw her looking at us, a smile on her face. She leaned over and kissed me and then kissed Makena too.

*****

After breakfast the next morning, it was time for me to present myself for physical inspection. Notwithstanding the fact that four of the girls had now had me inside their bodies. They were now to get close up and intimate with me.

Barbara wanted each of them to explore every inch of my body but for some reason, most of their attention seemed to be focussed below my waist. Every square millimetre of my cock came in for detailed investigation. My foreskin was drawn backwards and forwards as if it was a toy and the head beneath examined in detail. The appearance of pre-cum drew interest - and the attention of a tongue. My balls weren't left out either - under the stricture that they were to be very careful. Barbara was faced with a torrent of questions as fingers explored.

Alice worried me a little when she asked what happened when a man was castrated and whether he could still fuck. Barbara explained about the history of castrati and that, although many of the stories were fanciful, if a man was castrated after puberty, it was still sometimes possible.

Eventually, and perhaps inevitably, a mouth eventually closed over my cock. It was Emily's. Maybe Barbara was right and she was a virgin and didn't want to lose it to me but did want to take part as fully as possible in the activities. She was very skilled. Her lips and tongue circled and stroked me while her hand worked me firmly. When the inevitable happened, she let me spill out into her mouth. She opened her mouth to show me that she had taken it and swallowed it straight back.

Lucy wanted to know about the prostate gland. Barbara had come prepared for this situation and passed round latex-free gloves and lube. Each of the girls was invited to explore but only so far.

Then, finally, just before lunch, our last meal of the weekend, Barbara asked Lucy what she wanted to do. The girl was blunt.

'My boyfriend wants to have anal sex with me but he hurt me when we tried. I want to start with someone who knows what they're doing', she said, looking at me almost dolefully. 'Will you?'

We thought about it long and hard.

'If you don't want it to hurt,' Barbara warned her, 'you've got to be totally relaxed and I'm really not sure that this is the ideal situation for it. Not enough time, too many people around, not calm, not romantic. Fine if you want to be put off anal for life but...'