All Comments on 'Discretion's Reward'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
Bogey3Bogey3about 1 year ago

Wonderful summer story. Every young man’s dream. Well written, great build up. Hope they continue well passed the summer.

Wildbill314Wildbill314about 1 year ago

Wish I could have found a job like that…

G5902G5902about 1 year ago

I was excited to see a new Ann Douglas story!!! As always, this story is nicely written with a nice pace and a great storyline. Great stories, like this one, continue along in our minds… you know when she takes him to a cabin for two weeks or to a tropical island. Ohh, at the end of the summer does she introduce him to her granddaughter?Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!!!

XactoXactoabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story! And as guilt-free as only a fantasy can be … ❤️❤️❤️

gunmakergunmakerabout 1 year ago

One of the reasons I look forward to your stories is the era they come from. I'm afraid this golden age is passing from history and only remains in our memories. But what wonderful memories. Thanks.

swfb70swfb70about 1 year ago

dated a girl my freshman year of college who's Mother had her at 42, so she was 61 when I dated her daughter- she walked in on her daughter and I and decided to join in - the woman liked to have killed me in the bed as she was insatiable - I remember thinking it would be helluva way to die

AnnieLitAnnieLitabout 1 year ago

What a beautiful and soft story! Thank you!

holbrookholbrookabout 1 year ago

Brilliant, as always, I love your stories.

mytimetobehappymytimetobehappyabout 1 year ago

well done, wish there were more chapters!

stenxyzstenxyzabout 1 year ago

Great story as always. Love the characters and the sex was hot too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ah, the joys of youth. The story does bring back memories of a similar encounter of mine. Nicely done, as always.

Grogu269Grogu269about 1 year ago

Awesome; where does one apply for such a job?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't usually write comments, your stories are very good and in the realm of being believable in real life as at times things do happen rather quickly and become intense, and other times more slowly.

GolfingcollieGolfingcollieabout 1 year ago

Nice story. Well written and fun to read.

DrizdartDrizdartabout 1 year ago

As has been so evident in your many stories, you are able to capture attention, focus it, provide a surprise or two along the way, and tell an erotic, exciting tale.

I'm well past the possibility of identifying with the young man, so am left simply enjoying the tale.

boatbummboatbummabout 1 year ago
The Joy of Sex

Was an awesome work of art in it's first edition! For those who have instantaneous access to all knowledge today via the Internet, in prehistoric times we depended on printed works (and sometimes those "adult" films for a bit of fantasy) for our sexual education. For a couple in love, exploring their relationship, the book presented a smorgasbord of delights to try out with each other. The illustrations were lovely, much more erotic than the photos in the current printings.

Thanks for the little (50 year) trip down memory lane!

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

I love Abigail’s agency in this piece. She really knows what she wants and goes about getting it!

BroadusBroadusabout 1 year ago

An enjoyable story written with adult characters and sensual sex scenes. The “long form” stories of yours are a pleasure to read. You are in my favorites.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Loved the story, well written and just about every young boys dream come true. Had to laugh when we learned that most of Jack's carnal knowledge came from a borrowed book and a 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am' tryst with the sous chef at La Promenade Impériale. What an age of innocence, not like what kids today are exposed to. Thanks and five stars as usual.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

I wish I had a summer job like that!

5

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 1 year ago

Very good indeed. 4* Perhaps somewhere in this world there really are women like Abigail, but I must confess I have never met any. Maybe that's why people like me read Literotica. Thanks.

Lee2012Lee2012about 1 year ago

Reminded me of my high school sophomore home room teacher, Ms ‘H’. Very well put together with a plausible, but sensuous surprise. Reasonably proportioned mature and lovely lady. I’ve always enjoyed reading erotic stories written by a woman. More intense content. 5* and more please

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 1 year ago

Five stars, Ann. I still have my copy of The Joy of Sex which was given to me in 1982 by a co-worker who didn't want her teenage daughters to find it. Jack had the best summer job I've ever heard of. Abigail is the teacher we all wanted and could have used. I guess that, in 1973, a male boss may have been able to find a girl to take the equivalent of Jack's job. But 50 years later, another Abigail might still find it easy to find a Jack while most men would not even attempt to do what could have been done in 1973. O tempora, O mores! The pendulum has swung far to the other side.

CroonyCroonyabout 1 year ago
Excellent

Very well written and a nice sexy story.

thomashatchthomashatchabout 1 year ago

You go! Mrs Robinson

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800about 1 year ago

I can only imagine what I would have reacted like when I was nineteen if a good looking 63 year old woman would have approached me with that offer. I hope I would have said yes. Thanks for the great story Ann, I appreciate your stories.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Abigail is a wonderfully intriguing character with a libido to match — sex scene a reading pleasure but so too the opening “interview”. You must have had fun crafting this piece/creating the two main characters.

DeepInstinctDeepInstinctabout 1 year ago

Enjoyable pace to the story.

rnebularrnebularabout 1 year ago

Great story as usual, Ann doesn't disappoint. The buildup was nice with some very sexy scenery at the end. Thank you for continuing to share your wonderful talent with us.

Rnebular

AhaskinAhaskinabout 1 year ago

Love the story as always. Ann you seem to get the blend of a story and the description of sex at the perfect proportion. Jacks knowledge could also have come from a few magazines. Long before Lit I know Penthouse Letters was my inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well crafted as usual. I'm drawn to your style which is so gracefully erotic rather than just pornographic. I'm always excited to see a new submission with your name attached to it.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

Jack is a very lucky chap. Yes the Joy of Sex, the first sex manual that didn't come from the top row at the newsagents or the shop down the backstreet, wink, wink.

Love your stories Ann, the era of my own coming of age, howbeit not as successful as young Jack.

Cheers, Andy

koinonia_92koinonia_92about 1 year ago

Very enjoyable and worthy of additional exploration. Enjoyable and erotic to read!

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

Such a beautifully written tale. I found myself identifying with Abigail, and substituting Richard, my cuckold, for Nelson. Because although I'm not (yet!) as old as Abigail, like her it was my cuckold who suggested that I took a lover. You write very well, Ann. Does your inspiration come from personal experience, I wonder? I've given this effort 5 stars. Well done - a beautiful addition to the cuckold category!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story, but seeing as I am a 60+ male myself, I can feel for Nelson. Thankfully, I can still get it up, at least for now. But I would have a woman like Abigail in a heartbeat if the opportunity presented itself.

KKWayneKKWayneabout 1 year ago

We enjoyed this from beginning to end, we were drawn in by the seductive part of the story. We were so excited that we orgasmed a few times! Thank you… onto your next story… we’re hooked!

DruisiuilDruisiuilabout 1 year ago

Always phenomenal. Another great story

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

Marvelous vignette! I am so enjoying working my way through your body of work. Thanks for all you've shared!

Ynotnow69Ynotnow69about 1 year ago

Thank you Ann for another great story. I truly admire your ability to create characters we can relate to and invest in, and root on. I

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story with much appreciated build-up. Love to read your stories they simply fueled fantasies.

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Excellent. Part two we hope... 5 stars

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

Most excellent!

Loved this one.

Elaphe223Elaphe223about 1 year ago

Loved this story, as I've loved everything you've written. The only complaint I have is that all your stories are single chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You've come through in spades once again, Ann.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love your writing style. I’ve had a ‘thing’ for older women since I was 18, and she was 40. I’d met Jean a few times, with me making mild passes at her without much success. One night I met up with her in one of local bars, plying her with a few beers and finally getting her back to my room.

After a bit more alcohol and a few tongue kisses, she got up to use the bathroom. After what seemed like an eternity she came out wearing her tee shirt, and nothing else.

We didn’t set any records that night, but we warmed up quickly. That woman loved fucking, anytime and anywhere.

She was also a bit of an exhibitionist. Jean’s next door neighbors would sit out in their backyard while we fucked with the windows wide open. That woman was so loud that she was known for it.

Provincetown in the 1970s was a great place to find an older woman who knew the score. As a matter of fact she introduced me to her friend Barbara, now that woman could turn a young man inside out.

Keep writing Ann, you have a fan in me.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowToday11 months ago

I know you don't do sequels but I really dig the energy of these two if you ever break that rule.

Blueman5410Blueman541010 months ago

It has been a while since I have been on here and I was pleased to find one of your stories. You always have the most interesting plot lines and set your stories up so effortlessly. I am an older man--but when I read this story, you truly make me feel young--and make me wish I was in Jack's place! lol. Thanks for a very satisfying read.....as always!

fordcurryfordcurry8 months ago

Nice story, good timing for the two lovers, one needing a 'replacement', the other further education. Very loving.

Tomwatson4589Tomwatson45892 months ago

A totally wonderful story such a good example of your craft at its best.

chytownchytownabout 2 months ago

*****Very entaining read. Some guys have all the luck. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good story, simple, direct, honest. More women should be aggressive and do this. Opportunity abounds!

#12.

Wish you’d do a mother/son incest story. You’d kill it.

Bluefox

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...