Discretion's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Nelson, by the way," Mr. Porter said as he extended his hand.

"Jack," the teenager repeated as he extended his own.

"Yes, you said that," he again smiled.

Jack wasn't sure what he had expected Nelson Porter to look like; there hadn't been any family photos in Abigail's office. He knew the man was older than his wife, but his mental image certainly didn't match reality. A few inches taller than his own five six, the businessman was dressed in a pair of dark slacks and a tailored white shirt, both of which he filled out flawlessly. His face showed a few age lines, but in no way did he look like a man in his early seventies or someone physically incapable of still performing his marital responsibilities.

Jack wished he'd thought to bring an envelope; that way he could've said he was making a delivery. Then again, if he had, it might conflict with whatever story Abigail had told her husband. Thankfully, a familiar voice from one of the other rooms interrupted his train of thought.

"Honey, was that the door?" he heard Abigail call out.

"Yes, it's the young man from the museum," Nelson called back.

"Well, make him comfortable and I'll be right out," she returned.

Nelson offered Jack a seat on the couch, asking if he could get him something to drink while he waited. Jack took the seat but declined the other offer. Taking in the well-furnished living room, he expressed a sentiment that they had a lovely apartment, hoping to defer any questions about him until Abigail made her appearance.

"Thank you," Nelson replied, "but I can't take credit for any of it;' this was all Abigail's doing. If it had been left up to me, the room would probably just have a beat-up old couch with a couple of milk crates for end tables."

Jack smiled at the self-deprecating joke, desperately trying to think what to say next. Then, to his surprise, Nelson began to ask questions about just about everything but the reason he was here. He asked what sports the teenager liked, mentioning that he himself was a long time Yankee fan when Jack had said baseball. What films he enjoyed, commenting that he thought last year's The Godfather had been one of the best movies of all time. He'd even inquired what music Jack liked, sharing that unlike most of his generation, he rather enjoyed Rock 'n' Roll.

It was as if he was going out of his way not to ask the question that was uppermost on Jack's mind.

'Could he actually know why I'm here?' Jack reconsidered.

He didn't get to consider it for long because, a few breaths later, Abigail made her entrance.

Wearing a loose fitting, half sleeve cream lace dress that came down to just above her knees, the slim blonde presented a quite different picture than she did at the museum. Even her hair, pinned back at work, now hung free, dropping to just above her neckline.

"Ah, my dear, lovely as always," Nelson said as he too took in her appearance, then added as he turned back to Jack. "The young man and I were just getting better acquainted."

"If you were going to interrogate the poor boy, you could've at least offered him a drink first," Abigail said with a smile as she approached the couch.

"Oh, he did, Mrs. Porter," Jack said, surprising himself at how quickly he came to her husband's defense. "I declined."

"Well, I'm certainly going to have one," Abigail stated, walking over to a small standing bar in the corner, there to lift two small bottles of Rheingold from the mini-fridge behind it and, after opening both, placed one of them on the coffee table in front of Jack, saying that no one should have to suffer one of Nelson's inquisitions without at least a beer in their hand.

Not wanting to appear ungrateful, Jack followed the older woman's example and took a sip from the narrow bottleneck.

It surprised Jack that Nelson didn't seem bothered by the fact that she hadn't offered a bottle to him as well, but then he explained that he was about to leave anyway.

"I'm playing poker with a few friends tonight and I've found it's best to at least start the game with a clear head," Nelson offered, suggesting that there would be drinking enough later.

"What time should I expect you home?" Abigail inquired, in a tone that suggested that she was asking more for Jack's benefit than her own.

"Quite late," Nelson replied as he stepped over to his wife and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "so I wouldn't wait up. In fact, I might just crash on Bill's couch and come home in the morning."

"That might be better all around," Abigail offered, adding that he should enjoy himself.

Stepping back towards the couch, Nelson again extended his hand to Jack and said that it had been nice to meet him. Still slightly flustered at how civilized this all seemed, the younger man rose to his feet to meet him. Then, just before he released his grip, the taller man leaned in closer to Jack and whispered, "I'd say I hope you enjoy your evening as well, but, knowing Abigail, I've no doubt that you will."

With that he turned and headed for the door, leaving an even more stunned Jack to think, 'Holy shit, he really does know.'

A silence filled the room once they were alone, one unbroken until Abigail said, "Well, here we are."

"Yes, we are," Jack replied almost automatically, unsure exactly what to say.

Abigail gave him a few moments to think, bringing the bottle of beer once more to her lips. Jack did as well as he tried to come up with something witty to say. In that, he failed.

"Your husband seems pretty nice," Jack said, realizing the moment he'd done so that it was an incredibly stupid thing to say.

"He is," Abigail replied, laying the bottle on the bar before walking over to Jack.

As she did so, Abigail could see that he was nervous. Strangely enough, that excited her. She reached out and took the beer bottle from his hand and laid it down on the coffee table. Then she stepped back to him, this time stopping barely a foot away.

"Are you nervous?" she asked, despite already knowing the answer.

"A little," Jack admitted.

"There's no reason to be," she assured him as she stroked away an errant lock of hair from his forehead. "We're going to have fun."

With that, she swung one arm around his neck and, drawing him even closer, kissed him. Softly at first, but then with growing intensity as her tongue slipped deep into his mouth. At the same time, her free hand slid down the front of his body, continuing past his waist until it came to rest firmly against the bulge in his jeans. That at least hadn't been affected by his nervousness, was her first thought.

Her second, as she took his measure, was that average might well have been an understatement.

-=-=-=-

She tightened her grip around him, pressing her breasts against his chest as another kiss followed, then one after that, each more intimate than the one preceding it. Jack's tongue then also came into play, exploring the sweetness of Abigail's mouth as whatever apprehension he might have felt melted away under the warmth racing across his body. It surprised him that she was such a good kisser, but then again she'd had decades more practice than him.

"Why don't we take this to the bedroom?" Abigail finally suggested.

Jack was surprised when, rather than lead him in the direction of the room she had emerged from earlier, she led him into the kitchen instead. And from there to a small six by ten room that contained a small bed along with a dresser and night table. Originally it had served as a maid's room when the building had first been constructed, and the Porters had elected to keep it as a second guest room rather than convert it to a pantry or storage closet as most of the other tenants in the building had done.

"Why don't you unzip me?" Abigail said as turned her back to him.

As Jack took hold of the small slider and moved it downward, he felt a surge of excitement, one that increased in intensity as more of her soft flesh came into view. He'd seen women in a state of undress before, but this time it felt different. With the dress now loose, Abigail took a step forward, turning to again face him as she did. With a casual motion, she slid her arms out of the dress sleeves, then pulled the thin dress down. First to around her waist, then down her legs until it fell of its own accord to the floor.

The slip she'd worn beneath it followed, leaving only the thin, almost translucent undergarments the layers of clothing had hidden. As they had that first day in her office, Jack's eyes fixed on her breasts, of which he now had a much more intimate view.

The clasp of her bra rested between the cups and only took a quick motion of her hand to become undone, falling forward as it did. Before it went far, Abigail caught the semi-spheres in her hands, holding them, if only for the moment, in place. She waited a long breath, then removed her hands, allowing the undergarment to drop to the floor.

"I think they've held up pretty well," Abigail commented as she cupped the underside of her breasts, "don't you think?"

"I think they're beautiful," Jack replied, his eyes wide as he focused on the twin orbs.

Jack was being quite truthful. In no way did Abigail have the body of a woman his age, or even one twice that, but she was undeniably still attractive. In addition to watching her diet, the sexagenarian had long been an advocate for physical fitness, spending several hours a week playing tennis and taking long daily walks down along the East River.

Again stepping closer to Jack, Abigail released her mounds and, taking his hands in hers, placed them against her naked flesh, inviting him to feel their softness. Jack squeezed the supple globes, his fingertips rubbing against her nipples, a caress that brought a soft sigh from the older woman.

"That feels nice," Abigail offered, "but I think your tongue might feel even better."

Eager to please, Jack leaned downward and replaced the press of his fingers with that of his mouth, reaching out with his tongue as it washed across her areola, stimulating the sensitive nub. Abigail responded with an even louder moan of delight. A cry repeated when he duplicated his action on her other mound.

"That's right, baby, suck on my tits," Abigail purred as, laying her hand against the back of his head, she pressed Jack to draw even more of her breast into his mouth, swirling his tongue across its nipple again and again.

She let him play a bit longer, then gently broke his hold as she took a half step back, reaching out with her hands to unbutton his shirt. It took no time at all to reach the bottom, and once that was undone, she pulled the top open, exposing the bare chest beneath. Jack was nearly hairless, at least on this part of his body, and as Abigail ran her hands back and forth across the smooth skin, paying extra attention to his small but now excited nipples, she let out a soft breath of appreciation.

"You have a very nice body," she added as she again tweaked his nubs with her middle fingers after having also run her hands down his side and back.

"Thank you," Jack replied, not sure what else to say.

"Do you work out?" she inquired.

"No, but I play a lot of sports," he answered.

"Well, whatever you're doing, keep at it," she said. "It's working."

With that, she again took hold of his shirt and pushed it back and down his arms, causing it to fall from his body. Then, without pause, she turned her attention to the belt on his pants, undoing the military style buckle and sliding it free. The button beneath it was next, followed by the zipper below. With his pants now loose, Abigail slid one hand along the small of his back, guiding it past his waist, there to embrace the cheeks of his ass. Her other hand went down the front, cupping the bulge in his shorts.

"Even nicer," she noted.

It had been a while since Abigail had held a hard cock in her hand, and as she moved her fingers up and down its length, a broad smile filled her face. One duplicated on Jack's as her movements sent tiny ripples of pleasure across his body.

"So very hard," Abigail whispered before withdrawing both hands to take hold of his jeans and the shorts beneath them, pulling them downward.

Back in her office, Jack had said he was just average in size, a contention that she had questioned when she'd first brushed against it. Now, with it fully erect in her bare hand, it was indeed obvious that the teenager had been selling himself short. While not the size found in the adult films that were becoming increasingly popular, it was nevertheless impressive. She closed her fingers around the hard pole, running them back and forth along its length.

Without releasing her grip, she pressed him back toward the bed, telling him to sit on the edge of it. As he did so, Abigail dropped down on her knees in front of him. Bringing her head forward, she kissed the tip of his cock, rolling her tongue across it. Then she wrapped her lips around it totally, drawing it into her mouth.

"Oh dear God!" Jack gasped loudly.

She wondered if Jack had ever had a blow job before. From what she'd heard, more younger women were beginning to shed the view that it was something that only whores and tramps did. Abigail had always found that funny, as she had sucked her first cock during her freshman year of college back in '42. She had quickly become quite fond of the practice -- much to the delight of her boyfriends. And she had never felt like a tramp or whore.

Jack moaned loudly as, keeping one hand on the base of his hardness while the other played with the underside of his balls, Abigail pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. It wasn't Jack's first blow job, the sous chef at La Promenade Impériale had also taken him in her mouth. But she had only done it long enough to get him hard, whereas Abigail continued to suck him long after that.

It wasn't long before Jack began to experience the familiar feeling of an impending release and quickly cautioned Abigail. To his surprise, not only did she ignore his warning, but actually increased her efforts, rocking her head back and forth as she took him even deeper down her throat. It was clear that she knew what she was doing, so Jack just leaned back and enjoyed the ride.

And what a ride it was, as the delightful sensations Abigail produced cascaded across Jack's body, growing in intensity with each repetition. Finally, it reached a point where not even her skillful touch could hold his eruption in check any longer and Jack exploded with all the force his youthful body was capable of.

An explosion that Abigail seemed not only to have anticipated, but had been ready to control as burst after burst of whiteness splashed against the back of her mouth. Each quickly swallowed to make room for the next, until finally Jack had no more to give.

Releasing her hold on his cock, Abigail let it slip from her mouth, its passage leaving one last bead of white at the edge of her lips. Extending her tongue, she wiped it clean, looking up at Jack with a satisfied expression on her face.

"It's been a while," she said with a grin, as if those simple words explained her enthusiasm.

Rising to her feet, she leaned down and kissed Jack softly, the press of her lips against his sharing the taste of his orgasm. At one time, he would've thought that gross, but at the moment he didn't think anything of it at all.

"Why don't we get you out of the rest of these clothes?" she said as she slipped out of her shoes, leaving only simple white panties on her own body.

Starting with his sneakers, Jack made short work of the rest of his attire, demonstrating an urgency he rarely exhibited. Abigail watched with no small measure of amusement as he tossed each article of clothing onto the pile, until none were left.

"Have you ever gone down on a girl, Jack?" Abigail unexpectedly asked once he was totally naked.

The question caught him by surprise, causing him to merely reply with a shake of his head.

"Well then, maybe it's time you learned how," Abigail replied with a wicked smile.

With that, she took hold of her panties and bending slightly, slid them down and off her legs before surprisingly tossing them to Jack. Out of reflex, he caught them in mid-air, then held them in his hand, unsure what to do to them.

The question became unimportant as Abigail set herself down on the edge of the bed and, spreading her legs wide, with one up on the mattress and the other down to the floor, she displayed the prize between them. Not that he could see much, at least initially, with her mound covered by a thick patch of brown, gray, and white hair, evidence that she wasn't a natural blonde. Using the fingers of her left hand, Abigail parted the folds of her pussy, exposing the bright pinkness within.

"School's open," she quipped.

Getting down on his knees in a reversal of their positions before, Jack reached out with his hand, gently probing her sensitive flesh with an extended finger. He'd finger-fucked girls in the back of cars, but had never used his mouth in that manner. He'd heard guys talk about licking pussy, but more often than not they'd done so in a derogatory manner. Few described it as something they liked to do. Still, Abigail hadn't hesitated to suck his cock, so could he do any less?

The first thing that struck him was the smell; it wasn't what he expected. With those negative comments had come the jokes about it smelling like fish, yet that certainly didn't seem to be the case. He really couldn't describe it, but it was hardly unpleasant. Replacing Abigail's hand with his own, he experimentally reached out with his tongue and licked the center of her mound, slipping its tip past the folds.

He felt a slight flutter pass through the older woman's body as a soft sigh spilled from her lips. The taste matched the smell, not yet really describable, but also not unpleasing. He pressed his tongue deeper, moving it side to side as he did. After a few more attempts, he stopped thinking so much about what he was doing and his movements became more natural.

Leaning back as she used her outstretched arms to brace herself on the bed, Abigail was pleased with Jack's initial efforts. She loved having her pussy eaten, and while her husband's limitations didn't preclude the practice, it was still nice to be with someone who could take it so much further.

Last fall, one of Jack's friends had secured a copy of that new book, "The Joy of Sex", passing it around once he was done with it. From the short time he'd had to read it, Jack knew that women had a clitoris, which was what made sex pleasurable for them. Recalling the drawing that had gone with the text, he quickly located it and, after stroking it a few times with his fingers, did so with his tongue as well.

Abigail's reaction was immediate and unmistakable, echoing her earlier one but on a much larger scale. She began directing him on how to use both his fingers and tongue better, lessons he immediately took to heart.

Placing her hands against the back of his head, Abigail guided him to her most sensitive points, causing even more intensive waves of delight to spread across her body. Her response gave Jack more confidence in what he was doing and he focused his attention on those areas.

"Oh that's very good," Abigail moaned as Jack found a particularly responsive spot.

Abigail well knew that, try as he might, Jack was a long way from bringing a woman to orgasm with his tongue. Still, the results he was producing weren't bad. So she let him continue to gain experience, content that there was still the brass ring down the line.

-=-=-=-

After a while, Abigail had him get off his knees and lay flat on the bed, climbing atop him once he'd stretched out. Facing in the opposite direction, she swung one leg over his upper body and, lowering herself, positioned her pussy right against his mouth. Then, as his tongue again penetrated deep inside of her sex, she took hold of his cock and wrapped her lips around it.