Discretion's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sixty-nine was also something Jack had seen in that 'how to' book, but he'd never imagined he'd ever get a chance to try it. Abigail's lips and tongue were really doing a number on his cock, even more than before as she quickly brought it to a renewed hardness. Waves of delight filled him with an even greater desire to return the same as his own tongue continued to slide in and out of her pussy, endeavoring to hit all the right buttons.

They continued to go at it for a while, stoking the flames within until they'd gone from simmering embers to raging infernos. Unable to wait any longer, Abigail let his hardness slip from her mouth, lifting herself off of him at the same time.

In a flurry of motion, she spun around so that she was now facing him, squatting directly over his almost vertical cock. Taking hold of the shaft with one hand, she placed its head against the entrance of her pussy, rubbing it back and forth, further lubricating it with the fruits of his oral efforts

"Ready?" she asked, making eye contact with him.

"Oh God, yes," he loudly responded.

Lowering herself, Abigail impaled herself on his spear, her inner walls wrapping themselves around his hardness. A surge of satisfaction raced across her body as he filled her, a sensation Jack shared as he felt himself drawn deep inside of her. She paused for a moment to savor the long absent feeling, then slowly lifted her body, rising up to half the length of Jack's cock before dropping down again.

She repeated the action, again and again, each repetition coming quicker and more forcefully than the last until her body became a blur of motion. Jack watched with appreciation as her rounded breasts bobbed up and down with the rest of her body, swinging to and from as her gyrations became more erratic.

"So good, so good," he could hear her softly say, a look of deep satisfaction on her face.

The force of her exertions became such that Jack had to take hold of her thighs to keep her steady. It occurred to him, as he did, that, in taking control the way she had, Abigail was fucking him rather than the other way around. A situation that he surprisingly found he enjoyed immensely. After a while, Abigail began to slow her tempo, shifting to a more leisurely pace, one that, as she arched her upper body back, allowed her to slide further along his cock than before.

Jack meanwhile had moved his hands from her thighs to her waist, allowing him to lift his body upward to meet her downward thrusts. They soon settled into a steady rhythm, one which allowed him to again shift his hands, lifting them further up on her naked form to again encompass her breasts.

As Jack played with the soft spheres, Abigail changed her stance, leaning forward with her own hands on Jack's shoulders. The pace of their carnal interchange continued unabated as they slowly rocked back and forth, waves of pleasure washing over both, accompanied by moans of delight.

"Your hard cock feels so good inside of me," Abigail purred as she tossed her head back once more.

His eyes closed as he savored the press of her body against his, Jack had to think this was what sex was supposed to be. His previous experiences had been more along the lines of 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am' -- pleasing, but all too often over before he really enjoyed it, at least as much as he was now.

"Are you close?" Abigail asked a few minutes later.

"I think so," Jack replied.

In another flurry of motion, Abigail again lifted herself off his cock, this time shifting her body so that now she was on all fours, with her head facing the wall and her pussy toward him. Even if he hadn't seen a drawing of doggy style in that book, Jack had no doubt what she wanted. It was time for him to take the initiative.

Moving behind her, Jack took hold of his cock and effortlessly slipped back inside of her. Grabbing her thighs, he began sliding it in and out, probing the inner reaches of her sex. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been this excited, as again and again he buried his maleness as far as it could go, his balls swaying back and forth with the force of his efforts.

Abigail now had her head buried against the mattress, content to let him hammer her pussy with his hardness, crying out as he did for him to do it harder and faster. Her body trembled with an urgent need for release, yet at the same time she tried to delay that release as long as she could.

But soon enough, that proved impossible as, less than a hundred heartbeats later, her body exploded in a dizzying explosion of ecstasy as over a year of pent up desire was released in one sense-shattering moment. Jack held on to the quaking body in his hands as hard as he could, continuing to slam his cock in and out of her until he too crossed the orgasmic threshold, his own climax ripping across his body with cataclysmic force.

-=-=-=-

What seemed like a very long time passed before either of them moved to disengage themselves from the exhausted tangle they had fallen into after their near simultaneous orgasm. Soft kisses and gentle caresses followed, neither quite sure of what to say to the other until, after what had to have been the fifth or sixth kiss, Abigail finally spoke.

"Well, I think I can honestly say that you passed the audition," she said with the broadest of smiles. "The job is yours if you want it."

Jack answered with yet another kiss, thinking, as their lips again met, that this was going to be a great summer after all.

END