Discussing Fantasies with Al

Story Info
A deep dive into our greatest and evidently darkest desires.
9.4k words
4.32
2.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** It was around this time in the progression of our relationship that I wanted to get to know Al and what made him tick. I realize that this steps away from the story (Seduction of a Married Man) but we learned so much about each other during this discussion. It took place via messenger one evening and it lasted over five hours.

A trigger warning, this discussion is not for meek purists. It involves discussions of very taboo (to some) and very real subjects such as gay sex, extreme physical and mental discomfort and rape. If these are not things that you care to read about or that if these subjects trigger you in any way please do not read on.

If you are willing to learn more about what makes Al and me ourselves then please enjoy. N XO

It was a Saturday night and I had learned during the day that Al's wife was going to a friends cottage for the day and that he would pretty much be alone that night. Of course we joked (kind of) about me coming over and fucking him all over his house. He said that he wanted to fuck me in the bed he shared with his wife, to put her pillow under my ass and make me cum all over it. It got me to thinking about what really makes him horny and motivates him sexually so I wanted to learn more. I asked him if it would be ok if I wrote him once things settled down around my house and he said of course he wanted me to write and that he would be waiting for me.

'Hi Baby." I wrote, somewhere around 9:30 pm.

"Hi Delicious, what are you up to?" He asked.

"Not too much, ate dinner, had some wine. Cleaned up, had some wine. Had a bubble bath with some wine and thought about you while i was in there. Got out, having more wine! lol I am feeling pretty good right now."

"Come over and let me take advantage of your drunk ass! lol" He replied.

"Oh you do not have to get me drunk to do that." I said. "Funny you mention it though because the first time I was coming to see you I had two shots of vodka before I left to calm my nerves."

He laughed and said that he wished he had some as well because he was so nervous driving to meet me that he had to give himself a talking to.

"You did not seem nervous to me?" I asked.

"I guess the talking to worked and once I saw you I was so excited that I guess I forgot about the nerves."

"So are you enjoying the alone time? How many times have you jerked off today?" I asked.

"None actually." He said. "I thought about it after our discussion this afternoon but did not end up doing it."

"The one where you said you wanted me to cum all over your wife's pillow?"

"That one." Al replied.

"As much as it sounds like fun I think that would be a little over the top babe." I said, unsure if it sounded like I was reprimanding him or giving him shit.

"I know babe, fantasy Al, I wouldn't actually be that disrespectful but I would fuck you in our bed."

"OK, it did not sound like you, thats why I asked. You aways seem so kind to her so I couldn't picture you being so mean."

"I know." He started. "But I guess all of this is pretty disrespectful as well."

"It is, but we are not doing this to intentionally inflict pain on someone, I think there is a difference." I replied.

"I agree Natalie, and there is a reason we are doing this."

"Of course there is. Many I am sure. Needs, neglect, unhappiness, desire and fantasies." I thought out loud, or typed anyway.

All of those things were true in my case. Add in a love of all things sex and it was the perfect storm for me to want to misbehave. I did not want to press him on his reasons as I am sure they were very similar. As I have mentioned, he hasn't been an angel but he certainly does not go around fucking everything that moves, not even close.

"I think we should have a talk Al." I said.

"That doesn't sound good babe." He replied

"Oh it could be very good!" I shot back. "You told me that you would always be honest and upfront about me with everything, did you mean about EVERYTHING?"

"Yes babe, everything. I mean, I would have to really think about it if something that was truthful might hurt you but if it was the right thing to do then I would tell you the truth."

"Well that is not everything Al. That is only telling me the truth about what you want to tell me about."

"Why do you have to be so smart? lol" Was his reply.

"I don't need to be protected from you Al. I am a big girl and think I am pretty in touch with reality and am also a very liberal person." Was my reply. "So either you are going to truly be open and honest with me or you are going to hide things from me and that only ends in me hiding things from you as well."

"That does not sound like a happy ending to me." Al stated.

"It is not baby, not at all." I thought about what to say next, carefully. "Listen, I am a cunt when I am wronged and although I would never out you or us to anyone under any circumstance, if I am wronged, I usually get even in some way, shape or form. Call it evil, call it immature, call it whatever you want but I know me and it's just how I am."

"Have I wronged you baby?" Al asked. 'Have I done something to piss you off?"

"Not that I know of love but I am going to ask you things tonight and I want to know I am getting the real version of Al with your answers." I paused for a second. "So I am going to ask you something, ok?"

"Jesus, maybe I should have a drink." He joked. "OK, ask me anything you like, I will tell you the honest answer."

"Alright." I took in a deep breath, this was going to put him on the spot and I might not like the answer but here it goes. "Before we got physical, after months of talking, you asked me if I was "safe" and if I had been "tested" for STD's and other things. I want to know if you asked any of your other women the same thing before you fucked them."

"Wow." Al stated, and then there was a pretty long pause. "OK, that is definitely a delicate question. I will answer it for you."

"Please do." I waited patiently while I watched the bubbles dance at the bottom of the screen.

"I have told you about my past and who I have been with so I will tell you about both the circumstances and how it happened. Does that sound like it will answer your question?" he inquired.

"Yes, that is what I was asking and I want to know how I was the same or different from them."

'OK baby. So, with Sabrina, as you know I have known her for over thirty years and I know most of her history. Before me she had gone on a girls trip and had fucked some random guy several times while she was away and then panicked when she returned and went and got tested."

"OK" I answered.

"On top of that she told me that she had not fucked anyone but her husband since that and I know him very well too and I do not think he has the balls to fuck around on her and he has very little opportunity as they work together and spend a massive amount of time together. So I felt safe that there would be no danger from that side of it either."

"Did you use a condom when you fucked her Al? I probed further.

"No I did not Natalie. No condom with Sabrina ever." He answered honestly.

"Did you cum inside her?"

"Yes baby, I came inside her."

"Where?" I asked. "And I mean where in her body did you cum."

"Mostly her pussy and I think in her mouth once."

"Not in her ass?" I pressed on.

"No baby, not in her ass, I never had anal sex with Sabrina. I told you that before and I was being honest."

"OK." I answered. "What about the other whore?" I typed, and I smiled while I typed it.

"WOW!" Al typed back. "Her name is Joanne, not whore. lol"

'You have called me whore and slut while we talk, why isn't she a whore?"

"That is not the way we played, it was not something that turned her on. It is however something that turns you and I on." He answered. I was pretty proud of myself that I had steered him in that direction to bring the answer back and relating it to us.

"Fine." I answered, still putting on a serious front. "Joanne then, tell me about it."

"OK, Joanne, well, I have known both her and her husband a long time."

I interrupted, "Is this a fuck your friends wives fetish that you have?"

"No, call it opportunistic with mutual attraction and similar needs. None of these were spur of the moment rushed into things. Plus, I knew both women before I knew their husbands."

"Fair enough, continue slut." I said with a winking emoji.

"As I was saying I have known both of them a long time and know some of their histories. Joanne was a slut when she was younger for sure and when she met Steve they used condoms until they both got tested. I took Joanne at her word that she hadn't fucked anyone else since then and Steve couldn't get laid in a whorehouse."

"Or he does get laid in a whorehouse?"

"Touche, however if he is then it is almost certainly very safe sex, but I am sure he wasn't doing that."

"Did you use a condom with Joanne Al?"

"Never."

"Where did you cum?"

"In her mouth a lot and a few times her pussy. No, we did not have anal sex either."

"Funny, because you are very into anal."

"I am."

"Then why didn't you have anal sex with either of them?"

"Honestly, Sabrina is not into it and Joanne told me that I was never putting "that thing" in her ass."

"I understand that, lol" I answered. "So then, this is kind of your modus operandi, you search for information and make a judgement call?"

"I guess you could say that, or, I guess you could say that I am trying to be somewhat mature about an immature situation and want to be as careful as I can be?" Al said.

"Are you asking me or telling me?" I asked back.

"Neither, I have never thought about it too much before, I just did what I felt was the safest."

"So you have heard about some of the very slutty things I have done and I have had way more, like tons more partners than you have in the last twenty years so why did you feel safe with me?" I asked, getting to the meat of it.

"Two reasons. The first being obviously that you told me after your affair with the cop that you got tested for everything because you know that you were not the only one."

"Which makes me even more "dangerous" I guess." I commented.

"And that is why YOU got tested to satisfy YOUR concerns." Al replied. "The second reason I feel comfortable with you is because of something you said to me. You said that you were not here to change anyones life or situation and I believed that."

"You also know I have been lying to my husband and have gotten away with many things over a couple decades Al, I am a pretty successful liar." It sounded like bragging but it was merely the truth.

"I considered that too, but, this is going to sound crazy." He hesitated.

"I am all about the crazy Al."

"The way you look at me, makes me trust you. Everything about you seems incredibly sincere. I may be wrong but I can read people pretty well and that is my read on you." He said. "Plus, you told me you did not want to live like that anymore, you wanted truth and raw honesty and I wanted the same."

"Yes, I did. I feel like I just got that. Thank you baby, it means a lot and I believe you gave me the truth." I was now satisfied that going forward he would be honest with me because he knew I would press for answers. I did not like being a bitch but I could be if I need to be.

"I did. That was a very odd conversation Natalie."

"That wasn't the conversation I wanted to have Al. That was just a barometer to see if you could tell me the whole truth."

"A test?" He asked.

"Not a test, a probe, using a touchy subject to gauge your reaction for the conversation I want to have."

"And what conversation do you want to have Natalie, it can't be much more personal than that."

"Oh Al, it can get far more personal than that." I replied.

I think that I could hear hm swallow hard through his computer screen, trying to anticipate where this was going. "Alright, let's hear it."

"OK, so, you have said a couple of things in our talks and fantasizing that I find interesting and that I am very open to that...."

"Like what, give me an example." He asked.

"Like your willingness to eat your cum. Like you wishing you could suck your cock with me. Just things that have made me think that I have a lot more to learn about you."

"Ok, continue." He said.

"As I was saying, things that make me think I am only scratching the surface with you and I want to know them all because I want to explore and possibly fulfill all of your fantasies, if I can."

'That makes complete sense to me and I want to know yours as well."

"I am not sure that you do! lol" I answered, genuinely smiling. "But I think that we should start to find these things out. Maybe you will be totally repulsed, maybe I will be, who knows?"

"Let me get the rules straight..." He started.

"Only two rules. Complete disclosure and total honesty." I interrupted.

"Natalie, fuck, my heart is racing. I am excited but nervous." and I could feel that he was.

"Baby Boy, I have done and seen a lot of things in my life and what I haven't done I have seen or thought about or read and learned about. For fucks sake I went through a phase with a girlfriend where we used to have sleep overs and fuck spirits. I was one step away from becoming a witch but I refused to insert and get vaginally torn apart by a rusty piece of rebar. So I do have limits but you might think that they are pretty extreme."

"I don't know about that, my cock is already hard." He replied. "How does one fuck a spirit?"

"Freak, it is a long story but basically we would summon them and they would come out of the spirit world to use us for and give us pleasure."

"What?" he asked. "How does one physically fuck something that isn't there?" He asked.

"You have to believe in it Al and delve into it and want it."

"But still, actually fuck a spirit?" he pried further.

"Al I came many times from it without actually even touching myself." I explained. "And if the spirit was a shitty lay we would pleasure each other. lol"

"Fuck you turn me on." He said.

"I hope I still do once you learn more about me." I answered honestly.

"I think it is only going to get stronger." He answered immediately.

"I get the same feeling about you." I replied.

We agreed to take 5, he needed a smoke and I needed a stiffer drink. Every bit of my being felt this was going to be a life altering night and for better or worse I could not wait to dive into it.

"I am back baby." I initiated.

"I smoked and peed and discovered that I have made a pre-cummy mess of my boxers. lol" Al responded

"Fuck, shove them in my mouth while you fuck me, please Daddy!" I begged.

"You do know that calling me Daddy is going to get you fucked hard one day!" Al snapped back.

"Noted, and its on the to-do list."

"You have one? lol" Al laughed.

"We have one, I am keeping track for both of us and the list is in my head."

"Good girl, take care of us baby girl."

"I always will Daddy, every bit of us." Fuck, this is not where I wanted the conversation to go. Let's change course.

"OK Al, I need to know some things. What is the one sexual thing you think about the most."

"Anal sex." He replied right away.

"Really? Then why haven't we done it?" I asked.

"I don't know love. You are nervous about it and I am working my way towards it. I did not get into this JUST for anal sex because you said you enjoyed it you know."

"Well I would hope not. lol" I answered. "So what about it is attractive to you?"

"A lot of things about it I think. For one it is taboo, or societally taboo to some extent. I also think asses are really sexy and a few other things."

"Baby, it is the "few other" things I am looking for." I answered

"Ugh, ok. The dominant side of it and or the submissive side of it as well."

"You mean the act of fucking someones ass being dominant and the act of getting your ass fucked being submissive?"

"Yes baby, exactly that."

"Have you ever thought about it the other way around?" I asked.

"What do you mean? Explain?"

"If you look at it the other way, the act of giving your ass to someone can be seen as dominant. If you are offering for them to perform anal sex on you, you are actually controlling the situation." I explained my theory further. "Don't get me wrong, a man your size behind me "taking" my ass would visually appear as if I was being dominated and yes I enjoy that part of it very much, however, if it is being offered and not physically taken I have control of the scenario."

"I have never thought of it that way." Al said.

"Of course you haven't, you are a man and that part of it is not the most appealing to you."

"That makes a lot of sense babe, I love your brain you know that right?"

"Thank you baby, what else about it do you think about or want to try?" I pressed on.

"Well, I have never really eaten ass. A flick of the tongue here or there but I mean really eating ass. It is definitely something I want to explore." He said, opening up a little more.

My pussy clenched as I read his words, picturing that mouth exploring my most private area was almost too exciting to think about. "Would you like to eat my ass Al?"

"I have jerked off thinking about eating your big ass Natalie, I would love to."

"Next time you should jerk off WHILE you eat my ass baby, I want you to taste me." Almost sounded like I was begging for it. I was. "I also want to taste you back."

"Oh fuck, I never even considered that to be honest." He said, surprising me once again.

"You will love it and I will be soaking wet while I do it." I replied honestly.

"You have done it before babe?" Al pressed on.

"I have, I will tell you about it if you ask me another day, but not today. I want to focus on us." I loved all his questions and loved that he was man enough to accept that I had done a lot of things with a lot of other people. I was curious about something. "I think you have been with a fair amount of women Al but something tells me you do not have a lot of experience with anal, am I right?"

"I really don't." He answered dryly.

"When was the last time?" I asked.

"Baby, so long ago I don't even know. It must be like 25 years ago."

"Oh baby, why?" I asked.

"I guess a combination of women who were not into it or not adventurous to explore and then, they think I am too big for it." He said almost sadly.

"Well I understand their concern but those women are either too hung up on the stigma of it or not educated enough on the subject to realize that there are very few cocks that are actually too big for it." I explained. "People just need to relax and let themselves love freely. It really opens up a whole new world of experiences."

"Baby, you don't have a shy bone in your body do you.?"

"Not when it comes to sex Al. Life is too short not to try it all." I said, and it really had been a motto for almost my entire life.

"Does that answer your question Natalie?" Al asked after a brief pause.

"I think it does baby, and, I am available Al. I want to feel you in my ass, I want to experience that with you and not just once and not just one way."

"Not just one way?" Al asked.

"Yes, every way you want and I want to explore you too."

"Fuck baby, I am leaking like a tap here." Al exclaimed.

"I bet I have you beat on that front! lol" I was soaked.

"My turn." Al broke in. "I want to know your go to fantasy. The one you use when you are masturbating and nothing else is working. The one you think about when you are having shitty sex and still want to cum. I also want to know if it is a new fantasy which has replaced many others or if it is long standing."

"Baby you are going to think I am a freak." I protested.

"I already think you are a freak and I can't wait to fuck your freaky self every chance I get." He fought back.