Discussing Fantasies with Al

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I trust my partner and know that you are going to take care of me you can do anything you want to me."

"Do you trust me Natalie?" Al asked.

"Honestly, I am 99% of the way there." I replied.

"What is holding you back from feeling that extra 1%?"

"You are a good looking, smart, funny and a social man Al. I see the way you interact with other women and the 1% is thinking that I might not have you completely to myself." I answered honestly.

"Baby, I have not even jerked off to anything but you in I do not know how long!" He shot back.

"Al, that is ridiculous and absolutely not what I meant." I said.

"As ridiculous as it might sound it is true. I go with what is working, what is realistic and what could happen or has happened." He continued, "Right now, you are all consuming and I am enjoying every second of it."

I read what he said and then read it again. It was flattering for sure and I would be lying if I said I didn't love the fact that he was only thinking about me but from my experience that only lasts so long. I wanted to see if I could get him to think about other things.

"I have noticed that when we are together that you are always looking at me. If my eyes are closed and I open them, you are looking at me. Have you always been so visually stimulated?"

"I love watching you Natalie. Everything about you I love watching, including the way you move and your facial expressions, everything."

"So just when we are together?" I asked.

"No, if we are in the same place like a party with other people I am still watching you. Watching you talk and watching you move and smile and laugh and fix your hair."

"What else would you like to watch me do Al?" I asked, putting my plan to get him thinking about other things in motion.

"What do you mean? I think I covered it?" He said, looking for further explanation.

"I meant what else would you watch me do, would you like to watch me with someone else?"

"Hmmmm, you mean having sex?" He asked.

"Something sexual anyway, that could be part of it." I clarified.

"From some of the stories you have told me I have absolutely visualized you doing it yes." He said. "You did not wonder when you were telling me these things and I asked if you had pictures of these people why I wanted to see them?"

"If I remember correctly the first one you asked for a picture of was a female. I thought you were just trying to see some pictures. When you asked for pictures of the guys I kinda figured it out and that is why I am asking."

"I can be quite voyeuristic for sure." He typed and then paused for a few moments. "But the answer is more involved than that."

"Are you trying to figure out how to explain it or trying to avoid having to answer?"

"Both."

"Well," I started, "Start to unpack it as you think about it."

"OK. I would definitely watch you with another women....'

"Wait, do you mean currently while I am committed to you?" I asked.

"Yes, I mean presently."

"You don't think that is cheating?" I asked.

"It is not cheating if I know about it before hand and have agreed to you doing it."

"Maybe you are just trying to score a threesome because you know I have been with women before and that I like being with them?"

"I think watching you with a woman would be totally mind blowing. I bet you are different with women, I think you probably take way more control than you do with a man." Al said.

"I definitely do but that statement does not answer my previous question."

"You should have been a fucking lawyer! lol" Al responded.

"I was going to be at one point but I chose to party instead." I told him. "I am waiting.."

"I think threesomes with two women can get complicated if you are involved with one of them." He said.

"I think you are right, no chance in hell that you would be allowed to kiss them." I said.

"Baby I love kissing!" Al protested.

"I know you do but the way you kiss....no fucking way, I wouldn't want to watch someone else receive that passion from you."

"Wait, so, I can go down on them, fuck them, let them suck my cock and have them make me cum, just as long as I don't kiss them?" He asked.

"Correct. You are also forgetting that it is a THREESOME and I would be included in all of that. That kiss of yours Al could make a girl fall for you and I won't have that while I am with you."

"Are you trying to tell me you are falling for me Natalie?" He asked immediately.

"Now it is my turn to fucking hate you." Now trying to change the subject, "What about with another man Al. Would you enjoy watching that too?"

"Baby," He started. "I have always been a little bit of a jealous man. Having said that I do not know what has happened to me but I think it has something with you being so open with me about your past."

"You picturing me in the past?" I asked.

"That is part of it for sure. I love watching you. Please do not take this as insulting but I do not think that one man can keep a woman like you satisfied forever. You love variety and new experiences etc."

"So I am an insatiable slut is what it boils down to?" I shot back, breathing a little fire as I answered.

"No baby, that is just the way you chose to read it. It was not an insult at all." He explained. "I just think that one person would not be able to satisfy you and all your fantasies and needs forever. I am talking from a purely physical stand point."

"Ummmhmmmmm."

"I also think I would be turned on watching you fuck. You have no idea what watching you is like." He finally said.

"Would you want to be a part of that too?" I asked.

"I think that would be very exciting as well love." Al responded. I fucking love when he called me that.

"How about we explore those scenarios in some of our play time and we will see how much we both enjoy it." I suggested.

"That sounds incredibly sexy!" He approved

We talked more about domination. We both agreed that we were both switches and could give it or take it at any time. We agreed that Al was far more dominant and that we both appreciated that fact.

We talked about humiliation. I told Al that I liked it as long as it was mainly physical. Words could hurt and the wrong ones couldn't be taken back. He agreed that he would be more affected by words but that he was not into as much physical pain as I was. It turned out we were matching on almost all subjects.

We promised each other to not be shy and to explore each others needs and to not be hesitant in expressing our own needs.

When we were done talking I went downstairs to the basement bathroom and locked myself in. I asked if I could facetime him so that he could watch me strip for him. I wanted to reward him for his honesty but I also was dying to watch him cum again and to watch him lap it up.

He was also in his bathroom and he sat on the toilet to start as I slowly moved and started to take my clothes off for him. He was not going to get anything too graphic tonight, I wanted to seduce the orgasm out of him. I moved and touched myself front and back and he stood soon enough and took his clothes off and started to pleasure himself. I moved just fast enough to make my tits move naturally and spent a bit of time leaning forward so that he could feast his eyes on my round ass.

After a while and a lot of teasing I turned to him and sunk down onto my knees so that the only thing in the frame of the camera was my face. "Cum all over my face Daddy!" I purred in my sexiest most innocent voice.

It did not take long as he was soon launching rope after hope of cum directly as the phone. I could see his body shaking as he drained himself all over the counter. He fucking came a lot, I could see it on the counter and he did not disappoint me. He got down onto knees as I was and he started to run his tongue through the cum puddles he has made.

He did not know that I was touching myself but I most certainly was as he lapped up about half of the cum he had spilled for me.

** I probably could have written for another couple of hours and recalled the entire conversation but I just wanted you all to get the gist of it.

I would imagine I am going to lose a few followers after this one but I have to write about the things that interest me and turn me on.

I am off to fuck myself and then pour myself into bed my loves. I hope you enjoyed this little look into us! N XO