All Comments on 'Disengagement'

by OneBallBigger

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good. Even though liquidating marital assest without the other knowing is a bit farfetched. I did like how he gave her the money she deserved after she was out of the relationship with trevor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Powerfully reactive, but not proactive. He should have smiled and told Trevor on his wedding day that he would kill him if he stepped in. He should have reiterated that when he first found out they got together (where and when are unanswered questions). While impossibly difficult/risky to get someone killed; it's much easier to get someone fucked up.

No need to leave the country. No police agency is going to hold/extradite someone on a contempt of family court warrant unless child support is involved. Besides, with all your funds in bitcoin; you can assume a new identity anywhere if you stay out of trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Star....covered the pain aspects very well...BUT.....since he was of a mind to kill Trevor should he meet up with him, how come he couldn't have stepped up long before and stopped this in its tracks?

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

No pathos so passive voice it reads like a police report.

3 stars

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

I had a big wedding 250 people attended. If anyone woulda told me that they were gonna steal my bride one day, even in jest, he woulda had a very traumatic evening. My 6 groomsmen woulda done the work too, who has the balls to pull some shit like that? Not only are you never talking to either of us ever again but you also aren't walking without a limp ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would this be what my Commonwealth cousins call a "right cunt"? Sure seems like it. My question, like others here, is how did the husband tolerate his "friend's" admitted advance interests over the years. Even as a joke, I would have thrown him out of my social wife if not cold-cocked him for such disrespect.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

Not very well developed. Characters seemed sterile with no real qualities. Who were these people?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Brilliant. A lifetime ago, my first wife made a similar speech. I’d suspected her infidelity but was in no way prepared for the reality. We had young kids, so ghosting her was no option. My life soon turned to gold and hers to garbage. I’ve spent the years since with a new wife: the most loving and sexually fulfilling woman I could imagine. My first wife’s new love was abusive in every sense, and she now spends her closing years alone.

miket0422miket042210 months ago

So, for 25 years every time Trevor moved to town and made a pass at Tina he uprooted his family and moved someplace else?

That's one of the more ridiculous premises I've ever heard for a story.

Then, he's known for a year that she was cheating with Trevor and he just waited until she got around to telling him?

Disappointing story.

c24jc24j10 months ago

I love the idea of sending Tina her half AFTER she'd split with Trevor. If she was capable of understanding it, it was his way of still looking out for her, and making sure Trevor didn't get any of the assets they'd accumulated when married.

I just wish I knew Tina's feelings. Was she angry at him because of the difficult divorce? Did she appreciate his saving her assets from Trevor? Did she feel stupid and/or remorseful, or did she feel entitled and bitter after everything? (That is, had she basically become a decent person with regrets over seriously bad decisions, or did she blame everyone else for her situation?)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sucked..Trevor never paid!

Pinto931Pinto9314 months ago

Daft. Should have sorted Trevor out right at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A well thought-out exercise.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson4 months ago

Interesting tale. Be good to see the other side of the story.

kirei8kirei84 months ago

There should have been no mercy given. He evidently lost a daughter too because of the slut. Leaving her destitute after the love of her life abandoned her after a few years together would have been just deserts. But giving her the money totally ruined a 5 star story. Too bad...1 star.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOneBallBigger@OneBallBigger
There once was a man of Assizes, who's balls were of two different sizes. One ball was small, almost no ball at all, while the other was large and won prizes. -- Unknown (but clever) Author