All Comments on 'Disengagement'

by OneBallBigger

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Good one

I enjoyed your rules of disengagement. I would not , however, have given her the money. Damn what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Okay tale with a couple of exceptions

Just under a million dollars is not enough to live on at his age. So the first mistake he made was filing for a divorce. Let her file and try and find him. The second mistake was giving her half. Why do that? Playing it that way makes no sense. Take the money, move to another country and go to work. He's too young to retire and doing so lets his bitch ex-wife win. She ruins his life. And he let's her. UGH! I'm guessing BOTH your balls are little. Make that tiny........

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One Star

for a little dick. He is a small wanker. Run Sam run.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ballless

Change ur pen name...any man who knows about his wife’s affair for so long and does nothing to the OM...cannot be considered to have a set of gonads...forget even one!!

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

It was going so well until he gave her the money.

She cheated on him with his "friend" after 25 years of marriage. She deserved to be screwed over after that kind of betrayal. The husband could have lived like a king abroad with that kind of money.

I just can't imagine spending your life running from a rival suitor for decades. The husband was married to Tina that whole time... he controlled the narrative. When Trevor told him his intentions, then simply tell Tina what he said... except twist it so that it makes Trevor sound like he doesn't give a fuck about her, just wants to destroy their marriage.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
If he was hard hearted enough . . .

. . . to just cut her out of his life like that, and had known for a year she had been fucking Trevor, why were they making love and snuggling under that old wedding blanket? That part just did not go with the rest of the story.

groundrod52groundrod52about 4 years ago
Good story line

I felt like it needed more, it just ended. But, that’s also life here and then gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I mean, he sorta won.

I just wanted him to put the fear of God in his ex-friend.

He should have tazed and beat the ever-loving-fuck outta trevvy boy.

Then told him in no uncertain terms, "that was a casual hug for old time's sake. if you report me at all, someone else is going to do a lot more than 'hug' you. and if i ever see your face again, i'm gonna 'hug' so damned much in an underground bunker in the middle of nowhere until your dying day. that's how much i freakin' love you, bro"

most men would crap their pants by then. even tough guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
enjoyed it but had some problems

First why would she leave him for a "friend" that had pursued her for 25 years? Why didn't he tell her that the guy was a loser? Why would he wait a year knowing what she was doing? And finally why give her a cent!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Meh, yes, he should have confronted the "Trevor problem" as soon as it reared its ugly head. So, for five years he's been out of his daughter's life?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago
This was thoughtful and well written.

I enjoyed it. The fact he gave the wife her half the money one she dropped her lover demonstrated he was a man of honor. Even in divorce, he protected her. Half of everything belonged to her, even if so many readers feel otherwise. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Could have scored better if you wouldn't have cut it short. The end came not with me WANTING more but more of how it NEEDED more. More story, more detail, more anything but...it's over.

The main character head more story to tell, but you didnt let him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Foolish

Not worth even one star.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

First I'd like to say I don't give a shit what size your balls are. Now, I didn't have a problem with the giving her the money, I just think it should have not been more than half. She left the marriage first so she should get the left overs.

Second, when he found out that Trevor was out of the picture he would be fair game and he should have gone hunting for him. Maybe not go out and beat the shit out of him but burner phones and leave little messages to now keep him on the run. Have someone keep an eye on him but do your thing from a distance.

Thanks for the read.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 4 years ago
I liked it

But I agree that he should have told his wife initially what his 'friend' had said and never moved. Better to get it done in the beginning than waste years on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I hope she suffers for the rest of her life

She found out that the grass is not always greener, and she should suffer horribly for the remainder of her life for her stupidity. He should have NOT given her any money as she walked away from their marriage.

lujon2019lujon2019about 4 years ago

Boring

Whats the point of setting up the whore to suffer if the audience cant enjoy it?

Alos I wouldnt have paid her shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Trevor was happy and snug in his head....

I can tell you that Trevor knew as they moved around that he would get Tina. If it were me, Trevor would have died shortly after telling me he was going after Tina. I protect what is mine and my marriage would have been murdered by Trevor - then Trevor dies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Heartfelt. Succinct.

My first wife did almost the same thing. I was heartbroken but ended up engaged to my real soulmate 10 months later, and we’re going strong after 30 years of marriage. The cheating wife needed five years to get her lover to leave his wife for her, leading to decades of abuse and misery that she’s still trying to untangle. I knew from the start that the best revenge would be to stand aside and let them, predictably, ruin each other’s lives.

BrentJWBrentJWabout 4 years ago

Ditto what powersworder said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Shouldn't have given her a dime

Adulteresses are not morally entitled to anything. Giving her a year of fucking around is ridiculous. Both of these things make the MC look too much like the stereotypical weak LW male. Still, it's a well executed, powerful story, so I maxed you on the stars.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Well told!

He did the right thing, no matter how difficult. One thing I do always wonder: Why would anyone go to make a life with a cheater?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Thank you, well done. I usually laugh at the comments from RR, he's a self-involved, pretentious prick.

tizwickytizwickyabout 4 years ago

I hate cowards of any kind, and any man not willing to confront a betrayal is a coward and something less than a man. You don't need a years worth of PI surveillance with video, audio, and text messages to realize it's time to BTB and move on. The only person permanently and irreparably hurt in all of this is HIM. This stupid fool ruined his life and any happiness he might have had after the divorce by not knowing that before you disengage you MUST CONFRONT your problems exact your revenge and THEN MOVE on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good one, but

I liked it. Well written. You left too much meat on the bone though. Since it was written as a somewhat reflective piece, there is value in a follow-up piece from Tina's perspective. There is value in a back story explaining a little more history, maybe even why Trevor continued to doggedly pursue her for 25 years. That is remarkedly unusual! Trevor does deserve some final justice as well, testicular cancer or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anticlimactic

It started interesting but it then just went nowhere. It was more an afterthought. There is nothing here really to rate well.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveabout 4 years ago
Trevor

Trevor has to have an "accident" - like a broken neck - falling off a house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good and interesting read

Gave it 4 stars only because Trevor got off to easy. He started out as an enemy and you can never turn your back on someone who openly tells you he will plunge the knife into you at the first chance he gets. Maybe if Tina was warned it would have been different or maybe it would have come from an unknown treat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
weak man gets hurt

He spent their whole marriage being weak.

He let the affair go on for a year. And never took action. Until the day he knew she was leaving him. Why would he torture himself that way?

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 4 years ago

Good plan to survive by our wronged husband... bravo

tnoldguytnoldguyabout 4 years ago

Nice story. A very reasoned reaction to the betrayal. I would have liked to see more happen to Trevor, especially after he had left Tina. Hopefully his ne lady will help him mend emotionally. Very well crafted for a short one lit page story of betrayal and heartbreak.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Decent

Quick good read. I liked the way he handled himself. His personal restrain in not getting physical was good. His planning in anticipating the financial after effect was done well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Punctuating Dialogue, 101

There is no excuse for anyone past the age of 10 not knowing these.

<P>

If a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative.

<P>

When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

<P>

When a paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed.

COYSCOYSabout 4 years ago
Don’t Get It

Gave it a 3 because it was well written and thoughtful. But I don’t get two important parts of the story. One, someone makes a threat against your marriage and you don’t tell your wife and keep running away? Never would happen. Two, your wife engages in an affair for a year and you do nothing? No way. I know it’s a story, but it has to have some connect to reality. At least for me it does. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

I thought the first two-thirds of the story was quite powerful, towards the end it was somewhat idealistic form presented.

Thanks again

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 4 years ago
In and Out, but no depth

We learned nothing of the players...more of an outline really.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
decent

decent story that could have been better. No ones agrees that he gives her the money first of all. Secondly, He skips out on his daughter's life, but the cheating wife ends up living with the daughter?!? It sounded like the daughter was on the dad's side. so that plan didn't make a whole lot of sense. and a whole year to confront her? really?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Hmmm

MC was quite the procrastinator. Wife was months overdue for a confrontation and Trevor was a quarter century overdue for a beating

BillandKateBillandKateabout 4 years ago
This Is Why You Give Her Half

Because that way he can return to the States and see his daughter and any grandchildren.

In a perfect world Trevor would find himself castrated in an alley some day; but it's not a perfect world, so he probably lives to fuck up someone else's life. Too bad.

Good, short, sad tale - thanks.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Good story

I'll try to remember those rules of disengagement. I wouldn't have given her the.Mont either.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Interesting short.

Almost satisfying but too short like an outline.

Great outline though.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

Hard story but well told! It takes a different kinda guy to know for a year, waiting for Sweetie to make sure, then get up the nerve to pull the trigger. However, letting Sweetie know he knew, from the git-go, about her betrayal AND that AssHat had been plotting this for a quarter century was probably very painful news!

5*

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Nice...

Not sure I would have EVER given slut wife ANY money. Let her die penniless and homeless...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If he truly anticipated her betrayal, why did he stay with her?

Lots of better alternatives. He should have confronted her about Trevor from the very beginning, and had her sign a prenuptial agreement. And if he was serious about killing Trevor, why didn't he arrange for Trevor's fatal accident before Tina betrayed him?

Whatever. He seemed to handle the property settlement pretty well. But can't imagine him ever being attracted to a woman so shallow, selfish, and cruel. Sounds like he got what he anticipated, but stayed in the marriage anyway, so he got what he deserved. They will both live the rest of their lives in regret and sadness. He could have avoided that by choosing a decent woman. The crazy bitch would have done this anyway with Trevor or Jody or whoever else twitched her clit.

Anyway, thanks for the effort. Should have scored higher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a wretched story.

Why would anyone even want to write a story like this? Does the author believe the man in this story ever loved his wife? Do the other readers? Was the penning of this miserable tale somehow cathartic? Such a small man.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Should’ve found Trevor and killed him after Trevor left Tina

management91399management91399about 4 years ago

Her punishment was Trevor, the fact that she knew he wanted her and she didn't take care of that herself showed she wasn't fully invested in this marriage. Women aren't cats, you feed them and they start to hang around with you, they are thinking human beings and she made a life with Sam and a daughter. Trevor sniffs around for 25 years and that made him so special. She made a stupid mistake and instead of being an adult she had to be an idiot, piss it away and now she has to be taken care of by her kids. Pretty awful shitty place to be in. Nice tight story, not sure if it should be expanded or not, it has that one two punch you get from decent short fiction. I just hate definitions at the start of a story, they look clever but your words were good, you don't need Webster's words to make you legit, you are doing fine the way you are.

orater1orater1about 4 years ago
Forgive me

...if I don't ever read this one again... This reader felt almost every bit of the gut-wrenching ride your protagonist felt. But - 5 stars for the emotional ride. I for one, think most of us can benefit from touching this side of relationships now and then.

For those anoms...isn't that what we want from the authors?

Btw - I actually like the way you had the 'value' of the 25 year relationship shared...at the end.

OneBallBiggerOneBallBiggerabout 4 years agoAuthor

Dear Punctuation Grammar Nazi:

Are you a professional editor or English language educator? You have a rather unorthodox style of documenting editorial comments.

You are quite wrong about paragraphs that do not start with a quotation mark. Although it is not the preferred style, it is acceptable to start a dialogue paragraph with the dialogue tag or action portion followed by the dialogue.

You are quite correct in that I failed to include the continuing dialogue paragraph quotation marks at the beginning of each subsequent paragraph of dialog.

Please make an appointment with your psychotherapist as soon as possible. Your emotional integrity seems to have been damaged by this simple grammatical error on my part.

In as much as I am a human being and subject to ongoing error, it may be best for you to avoid reading anything I produce in the future. I won’t be offended if you do so.

OneBallBiggerOneBallBiggerabout 4 years agoAuthor

Dear Wretched Story Anony:

I wrote a story like this because I wondered what a man might do for his wife if he truly loved her. I also wondered how he could maintain his own integrity boundaries while doing it.

This story is my answer to the above.

OneBallBiggerOneBallBiggerabout 4 years agoAuthor

Sigh, the Daughter

Sigh...I should have made it plain that the daughter was a married adult on her own. I did consider relating some trips to see her and the brand new grandchild, but just got too lazy.

OneBallBiggerOneBallBiggerabout 4 years agoAuthor

tizwicky and Others

Have you ever done anything for 25 years? Same woman/man? Same job? Same softball team? Same anything? I propose that unless you have, you really don't have an idea how you would react in the situation Sam found himself.

Maybe he just got tired of (or bored with) playing the game and decided to see how it would play out. Will she stay or will she go? If she stays, will she get tired of playing out, or will she settle in with two men? (And how the fuck would he deal with that?)

Maybe after 27 years together, he loves her enough to let her figure out what she wants or needs to be happy and then give it to her. Maybe it's that simple.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 4 years ago

Liked the dialog style but those reads like a giant "what if" or "maybe I" type of tale.

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

Really well written but why didn't he deal with this much earlier? Like many of these stories they seem like two people thrown together who don't communicate. Where is the 27 year relationship, the dealing with all life's ups and downs, the happy and sad times? She must have been a very cold person to throw their life away. She was also very lucky that her daughter took her in after what she did. I wouldn't have given her anything after what she did. 4 stars from me.

moralcompassmoralcompassabout 4 years ago
plagiarism???

After reading so many stories on Lit's loving wives many have a common theme but this one I'm sure I've read before. Perhaps you are wrote it and are updating it?? If not then it's just too similar to someone else's work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent story

I really enjoyed this very sad story and would like to see it expanded,Any chance OBB ?

OneBallBiggerOneBallBiggerabout 4 years agoAuthor

My Original Content

Sorry, moralcompass, but I conceived of this story on my own and wrote most of it in May, 2017. I updated and finished it in the last month or so, whereupon I published it.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Thank you, actually liked it. More of a mild btf than btb.

Only down was lacking in story details. Skimmed it rather told it. So 4 instead of 5*.

Major plus was you didn't bore the shit out of me by going through their entire life history in minute detail like almost everyone in LW btb genre.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 4 years ago
Everybody is focused on Trevor and not on the weak husband

Because we knew about His friends interests in his wife from the day they were married and never said anything to wife?

WHY?

The husband knew for a year that the wife was banging his best friend and he did nothing ?

WHY?

Since neither one of these critically big important point of the story are Answered this story can only get at best 2 stars

ttom76ttom76about 4 years ago
Stupid moves by a smart man

Why the hell didn't he tell his bride what Trevor said right at the beginning?

That warning would have (or should have) put her on her guard.

Also, a year? He's hot blooded (I will kill him). No way.

You show him 'loving' his wife, then being willing to break the law and end up in Jail. Too much and too extreme.

If he gave his wife her money, he could have returned, assuming that the bench warrant was cleared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

My friend making a comment on stealing my wife the first chance he got would’ve only generated a broken jaw on the spot . I also would’ve never given he anything. I’d have put as much as possible in my kids names and lived off the rest . As long as possible. If I had to go back to work and they garnered my pay so be it . Cheating shouldn’t be rewarded in a divorce and there should be consequences on a person’s actions and that should work both ways for the man and woman .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why

Why did he not punish Trevor?.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

This is a cuck story in that he knew, lived for 25yrs under this threat and did nothing. Plus she truly never loved him any ways if she was so easily swayed after 24yrs. He could have gotten Trevor a baseball bat hair cut. He wanted to lose his wife. His daughter must not have much respect for him and did not even offer to kick both her parents asses - product of her wimpy environment. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really great writing

So tight, so much conveyed in brevity of text. I read this after “Rapproament”, you are quite good in the short story format.

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Insight into a beta male

Too often the distinction becomes blurred between a beta male and a sexually ambiguous male who is completely submissive. The MC here is not submissive to his wife or eager to eat creampies but he clearly has accepted the superiority of the man who finally claimed her. To without consequence allow another man to make the insulting and demeaning promise that he would seduce the MC's wife is a profound act of submission. It is hard to imagine a more impotent response to this interloper's repeated incursions into his marriage than to simply move away each time in hopes the pursuit magically would end.

In accord with his recognition that his ex-wife chose to leave him for a stronger and more virile man, the MC sends the woman who betrayed and abandoned him half of the proceeds of their life together she had willfully destroyed. Witholding the money long enough to prevent his rival from enjoying it is the strongest retaliation he can on inflict on an alpha male.

None of this makes the MC a vile or evil man but I can find little about him to respect. His ex-wife clearly came to the same conclusion.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

I'm not stupid enough to think all women are like Tina.

But all woman are like Tina.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

This really needed to be a bit longer, and slit into another chapter. How does a man disappear for 5 years, without seeing his daughter? How does he deal with his daughter when she supports her cheating mother?

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
@ gingerhunter 09-01-20

Some of what you posted I agree, the part I don't is calling him a beta husband. His decision to just let his wife walk (imho) was based on the fact she didn't love him anymore.

His decisions were intelligent ones. As devastating as her leaving was, he understood the simply fact that you can't make someone love you enough to be faithful. It takes two to tango and she was already gone. So he protected his finances, split, and got on with living.

Spending any time, energy, or money trying to get revenge would have accomplished net zero in this situation.

And in the end Karma taught his wife a very needed tough life lesson. Wanting something and then actually getting can be quite surprising. In the end, she lost it all.

-------------->

@ author OneBallBigger,

Enjoyed your story. You got your 5 stars from me. That said, looking to the right you see, "Tags For This Story".

'soul mate' is included in that list. Not really sure these 2 were 'soul mates'. I think soul mates would have been able to reconcile. But these two? Depends.

Based on the way the wife was presented in this story, I think she would have been open minded enough to reconcile.

As for the husband, no way in hell. His blood was flowing with bitterness and hurt.

But, it could be an interesting second chapter reconcilation story with the wife trying to wiggle her way back into his life. Could she figure out a way to heal his hurt?

The husband unselfishlly walked away because he truely loved her. A lot. As her supposed 'soul mate', could he love her enough to let her back into his life?

Thanks for sharing your story and I look forward to reading more. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally

Handled and dealt with if a year late.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

you describe pain in a way many cannot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ez jó volt...

Gratulálok,ebben volt érzelem,még ha rövid történet is volt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No payback

wheres the payback on Trevor? This sucked.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

He should have dealt with Trevor during the reception. Why give him so much power over the marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

all good except for one item. Trevor would have died

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What about Trevor. This sucked. How did Tina feel at the end? Too much open. Don't waste the time reading this.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Wasnt a lot there there.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story until he broke his 3rd rule of engagement and gave her the money. Trevor may have been gone, but she was still a cheating bitch.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Another couple pages would've made this a lot better, otherwise it was ok

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

And yet another SWAMP DONKEY goes running into that good night... lol. Absolutely CLASSIC

Pappy7Pappy7over 2 years ago

Not too thrilled with the fact that his friend told him up front what he was going to do and then was able to walk away from the conversation. If someone tells you that they are going to kill you someday when you least expect it do you just move around and still allow him access to your life? I don't think so. That is like a warning that shouldn't be ignored. The stated intention was an attack, low keyed though it was, but none the less an aggressive incursion. Thought it moved in a jerky manner and didn't flow from action to action too much but except for the allowing Trevor to carry his plan to fruition I didn't dislike the story. I know that sounds almost entirely negative and I am sorry that it came out like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A wedding blanket??? Never heard of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Trevor needed serious beating

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

If he woulda gave good ol Trevor the beat down he so rightly deserved 25 years ago then he wouldn't have lived his life in fear of this cheating skank doing what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The brevity and tone of this tale, matches the sombre plot. Strangely appropriate and leaves you wanting more - well done sir!

K1W1Optimist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just surprised he sent her half - eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Those questions at the end will haunt him, till he learns to accept that what's done is done and no amount of soul-searching and recriminations will change anything.

Some men eventually reach that point, and some never do. But, regardless of what's going on in one's heart and mind, as someone here likes to say Life goes on.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

What man first takes being told by another man he will steal his wife and then runs away from him for 25 years. A fucking wimp that deserves what he got. But then, oh boy, after the slut wife fucks the asshole for a year ( and the wimpy fucker knows this ) and after the slut is stolen from him, now he grows a pair and will kill the asshole on sight. Why? It's too fucking late. He should have watched them fucking on the tapes, killed the asshole outright, mentally tortured then killed the slut, killed the daughter in a merciful way, then offed himself. Or killed the asshole right after his wedding. Either way beats the shit out of this story's ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The Ostrich outlook only rarely works

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

I do not understand why he would have had to run from Trevor for 25 years. All he and wife had to do was disengage from Trevor, which is very easy -- you simply don't talk to him or be near him. If wife was not willing to disengage, that would have been sufficient reason to terminate the marriage at that point. Husband should not take wife for granted, but also a husband should not be constantly looing over his shoulder.

Danger09Danger09almost 2 years ago

😂😂😂😂😂 So, Trevor (his alleged best friend) told him on his wedding fat that he is in love with his wife and will wait for him to fuck up... instead of punching the turd in his mouth, lose him as a "best friend" and talk to his bride BEFORE the the "I dos. He runs... he runs like a little bitch who stole money from her pimp....😂😂😂😂.. what a pussy.. if he knew for years his wife was in love with another man, why not just set her free? What type of exhausting fuck'd up marriage was this? Constantly watching your spouse, Constantly in fear of them leaving/cheating on you with your "friend"... my gawd.. that sound so MISERABLE..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why did the wuss run instead of confronting the problem head on? I mean it's ridiculous really. it sounded like he had his wife under surveillance since the day his good buddy told him he was going to take his wife🤭😂... I can't believe for his reassurance, he didn't speak to the bride about Trevors declaration? I wouldn't marry someone who is in love with someone else... that's a fucking recipe for disaster. Of course she's been banging good buddy trevor for a year, he stopped running and he finally caught her... let me tell you a little something, NOBODY CAN TAKE WHAT IS TRULY YOURS. if this wife was his, there wouldn't of been no fear of Trevor "taking her". The MC clearly knew he was in danger and chosed to proceed.. I just don't understand the whole running away from Trevor? Why couldn't his wife just be a fucking wife and keep her twat shut? 🤔.. why dud he allow this bullshit to go on for so long? Did he enjoy watching another man make his wife pussy wet? 👀... had he not been running away from Trevor like a little biyotch, he would've divorced the slut a hell of a lot sooner.. I am a huge believer in giving a bitch enough rope to hang themselves. There wouldn't of been no running, I'd want to see how far my spouse would allow the snake to go.?. I would HAVE to know if they would choose me, their spouse or the snake?. When you're married, you shouldn't have to compete with someone else for your spouse love, affection... if you're a good spouse, you're clearly not the problem, the problem lies with them. The only reason this woman hadn't BEEN fuck Trevor is because the MC was policing her pussy. He kept moving them to keep Trevor away🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣. When he shouldn't of had to do that. I wouldn't want someone I have to watch, police and constantly be in fear they would eventually stray and leave me for the person we've been running away from... this marriage sounded fucking exhausting 😭😭😭😭😭😭... I liked the raw emotions the story had but I didn't too much care for the story itself 🤷🏽‍♀️🤭.. shit wasn't making much sense. I also would've really liked to get Trevor and the treacherous wife side. The ending didn't have the same emotion the story had. Was Trevor only with her for the money? Why did the relationship sizzle so quick once they learned there was no money? What happened to the MC promise of never doing anything for her after she walks out the door? He gave her the money from their divorce. He seem to be placing all the balme on poor trevor😭😭😭.. what about the slut? Trevor didn't rape her, he didn't drug her, she chose to give herself to him. Yet, the MC anger is misplaced. Like I said, Trevor couldn't take what isn't his. She was clearly his. She said she "resisted him for years" ummm, why didn't she tell him to fuck off, start away from her and her family and TELL HER HUSBAND what his good buddy Trevor was doing? Deep inside she wanted him also. That's why she tried to "resist" him. If she didn't want him and just wanted her husband. There wouldn't of been any "resisting". she would've just kicked his balls up his throat, the minute he made a pass at her 🙃.... I guarantee Trevor would've been the one running. When the wife was giving her little speech the day she was leaving him for Trevor, all I heard was I, I, I, I, I......I just feel like the husband brought a lot of this on himself.. he never should've married her🤷🏽‍♀️..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

????

Wimpy cuckold

Knew from beginning!

Year -6 months? Didn't watch? Imagination can be worse nightmare.

Ugh!!

Now threatened to kill guy?!

Makes no sense

Now still upset?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I write to dispel the bullshit from the "Readers"? The main enemy here is the law and the judges. I would think by now people in general would understand that there aren't any rules and the "laws" apply only to those too weak to fight them. Women complain for centuries that they are entitled to hal of everything, despite the wealth accumulated was achieved by the man. These penalties on the man exist only to kick a man down and keep the woman from going on public security. The rich ignore such bullshit.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

Trevor should have had his ass kicked on the wedding day, and the wife thrown out on her ass soon after.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 2 years ago

Rooting for the guy, so would like a better ending for him. Also the wife's regret and sorrow would've been nice to read about.

Overall good story. Thanks for sharing.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

The haters really got to hate! It's still a good story.

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 2 years ago

Trevor needed blunt end of baseball bat or bullet in his balls

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

I'm missing a lot of background here. Why was he so afraid of Trevor? It's like he's thinking caused all the problem. He was so obsessed with Trevor, he probably through his wife into Trevor's arms.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOneBallBigger@OneBallBigger
There once was a man of Assizes, who's balls were of two different sizes. One ball was small, almost no ball at all, while the other was large and won prizes. -- Unknown (but clever) Author