Dishes

Story Info
Simple tasks that turn into desires of the flesh.
1.4k words
4.44
5.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Teller69
Teller69
25 Followers

Such a gorgeous Saturday. You had to leave for a bit to take care of some things at the office, so I was on my own until the afternoon. I was really hoping you would be back quickly; my favorite part of the weekend is spending time with you in bed. Talking, cuddling, touching and kissing. Simply the best thing ever. Laying there without you wasn't the same. I rolled over and grabbed your pillow; I buried my face in it and breathed in your scent. My favorite smell. I knew I couldn't stay in bed all day, so I gave your pillow one last squeeze and sniff and sat up. I reached for the cup of coffee you brought me before you left and sipped it for a few moments before finally getting out of bed to get my day started.

I grabbed your shirt off the back of the chair and pulled it over my head without unbuttoning it. Grabbed my coffee and set off to get some chores done while you were gone. I quickly made some breakfast, then cranked up the radio and got started straightening everything. I vacuumed and mopped. Then it was the dishes. I walked in the kitchen and crinkled my nose, ugh, I hate dishes. But it must be done, and I didn't want you to worry about a thing when you got home.

You heard the music as you pulled into the garage and instantly knew I was doing chores. The thought of me running around the house in nothing but an old t-shirt and my panties made you smile. You eagerly came inside and set out to find me.

You walk up to find me standing at the counter, singing, dancing, and washing dishes. You could see my side profile and my backside. You stood there for a moment, a smile on your lips, watching, drinking me in. The way my curls softly fell around my shoulders, down my back. Watching me sing into a spoon and shake my ass. You loved seeing me in your shirt, the material clinging to my body, a bit tight over my breasts. The curve of my hips, even the way my panty line sat over my skin. You could feel the fire ignite inside you.

You sneak up behind me and as you touch my hips, I jump, not expecting you. I giggle...you love my giggle. You wrap your arms around my waist and pull me closer to you, kissing my neck. I moan at the feel of your body and your lips on me. You always feel so good. You pull the shirt back over my shoulder a little, kissing my shoulder, your other hand slipping up my shirt. My breathing getting heavier, soft moans escaping from time to time. Your hands make their way down my body, slipping inside my shirt. I feel your hands cup my breasts and you begin rubbing my nipples, making them hard instantly.

As you kiss my neck, I reach up and grab your head and lean back into you. I can feel your hard cock on my ass. Your chest against my back and your strong arms against my sides. Your breath heavy in my ear, I feel one hand glide over my stomach and between my legs. You begin to rub making me instantly wet. The feeling of my juices on your fingertips only fueling your mission.

My moans growing louder, I can feel myself under your control and it feels like heaven. The way you know my body. Every inch and you never get tired of it. You always seem hungrier every time. You're the only man I've ever let go with. The trust I have in you is remarkable and you would do nothing to ever betray it.

Your other hand working my nipples. Each one carefully massaged and gently pulled. Your teasing effectively making them hard. Little goosebumps forming around the areolas, begging for your mouth. You slip your hand inside my panties and begin massaging my clit. My wetness instantly covering your fingertips. My legs beginning to tremble, you spin me around and kiss me hard, deep. Your tongue dancing with mine, your hands undoing the buttons on my shirt. You cup my breast in your hand and lean down and begin rolling your tongue over my hard nipple. I moan and lean back on the counter. My hands in your hair as you begin sucking my nipple, driving me wild. Licking, sucking and teasing me.

You guide me to the counter and slip my panties off. You help me onto the counter, kissing me. where you help me up. Kissing me. Your hands on my ass, you scoot me to the edge of the counter, and I wrap my legs around you, pulling you into me. Your hard cock firmly against my pulsing clit and wet hole. You work my breasts with your mouth. Your lips sucking, kissing and caressing them. Gently nibbling them with your teeth. My hands on your head as you work me. You slip a finger inside me and I moan. My eyes close and my head falls back. My back arches slightly and my hips begin to grind lightly on your fingers.

Your mouth begins to work down to my stomach. I lay back on the counter, propping myself at the elbow. You kiss each hip, gently your lips graze my skin causing flashes of goosebumps. Your mouth working down to my thighs. Soft, low moans escaping my lips. You had stopped fingering me when you began kissing over my body, but now, you spread my lips apart and slowly lick from the top all the way down, just before my asshole. I gasped. As your tongue begins licking my clit, my hips begin to move in rhythm. I lose control of my moans, as they become louder. My hand on your head. You slide two fingers inside me and I moan out, "Oh god". Your licking becomes faster, like plucking an instrument and my moans become your music, fueling you. My legs begin to tremble, and my hips grind faster, my back begins to arch, you knew I was close.

You wrapped your arms around my thighs and pulled me into you. My scent intoxicating to you, you licked and sucked trying to get every drop of my nectar. You could feel my legs shaking and knew I was about to lose control. You braced yourself, this was your favorite part. My arms stretched out above my head, grasping the other side of the counter, I exploded, screaming, "Oh fuck yes". My whole body shook, and you kept going. My hips grinding fast, bucking as you lapped me up.

Suddenly, you slipped me off the counter and turned me around. Your pants were already down, and you were eager to feel me. As the head of your cock touched me, I let out a long breathy moan and as you stretched me, I gripped the counter. You moaned out feeling me surround your cock. The tightness of my walls gripping you. The warm wetness welcoming you. You took your time, feeling every inch of me. Once you were completely inside, you paused for a moment. I could feel your cock pulsing inside me. I loved that feeling.

You began to slowly thrust which made me moan loudly. My face and breasts firmly pressed on the cold hard counter, you grabbed my hips and thrusted harder, faster. You watched as you would come out, your cock glistening with my juices, and you would thrust back into me. Over and over, faster and harder. My moans were getting louder. You felt so good inside me.

You grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back to you, desperately needing to kiss me. Your lips tasted like me, this turned me on, and you felt a small trickle of my warm juices on your cock. You increased your speed. My breasts bouncing wildly as you pounded me. I reached up and massaged my nipples.

You let go of me and grabbed onto my hips. I could feel you about to explode. You had begun to moan as my pussy was sucking the cum out of you. With a big thrust, you exploded. I moaned out feeling the hot liquid shoot into me. You stood there for a moment, as you allowed yourself to go down a bit. Your head on my back, my body supporting yours. I could feel your cum begin to leak out of me. Like you marked me.

Teller69
Teller69
25 Followers