Disney Tourist Trap Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brushed his leg with her own.

"Did I say I didn't like it?"

The burning was so much worse now.

After breakfast everyone went outside for a sleigh ride. There didn't seem to be enough room though. 'Elsa' had a remedy for that. She turned to Mary as they waited in line.

"Want to sit in my lap?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

She snuggled in next to Noah as Mary plopped down, beaming like a lottery winner. 'Elsa' made sure she was pressed as close to Noah as possible. As they rode he struggled to figure out what to do with his hands. No matter what he did with them the small confines of the sleigh made sure one of them was touching her. Seeing this she took his hand and laid it on her leg. She gave him a knowing smile. He blushed hard and looked at Mary instead.

He felt 'Elsa' slide his hand down her leg a little. She let it linger on her bare skin. God, he loved the way it felt. She maneuvered the hand closer to the area between her legs. His breath became ragged. She stopped with a teasing gleam to her eye and returned his hand to its starting position.

The sleigh ride came to and end at one of Norway's famous Fjords. Everyone piled out for a short hike. Thanks to Mary's begging, as far as she knew, 'Elsa' walked with them. She really should have changed shoes though. The terrain was rockier than she had apparently been expecting. She stumbled once or twice. The third time Noah reached out and took her hand to steady her. She gave it a grateful squeeze and held on as they walked. The hike came to an end at their new hotel which overlooked a series of hot springs. As everyone played in the water 'Elsa', now in a blue one piece, rubbed her feet in the warm water.

"Not a hiker I take it," Noah said.

"That obvious?"

"Just a little."

"My feet are killing me."

"Maybe you need a foot rub."

"You offering?"

He blushed hard and looked down.

"Maybe."

Smiling she handed him one of her feet under the water. He began to rub. Bolts of pleasure shot through her body.

"You're very good at this."

"I've had experience."

She leaned in close and whispered into his ear.

"Tell me more."

Noah looked down at the sleeping Mary. He was glad she was having such a good time on this trip. There was a knock on the door. He was pleasantly surprised to see 'Elsa' on the other side.

"Good evening, 'Elsa'."

"Astrid, please."

"Astrid, I like that."

"I'm glad. I'm taking a shower. Care to join me."

"I can't leave Mary alone."

"We'll do it here."

"We'll wake her."

"Got that covered."

That's how he ended up climbing into the shower with nothing on but a ball gag. Lust and instinct took over. He pinned Astrid to the shower wall. She wrapped her legs around him and rode him as he thrust away. Once safely in the after sex glow they removed the gags and began to kiss.

"So," she asked, "got any plans tomorrow?"

The next day would be there last in Norway. As with the other countries their stay would end with a self-guided tour of the local city. Astrid offered to be their guide. They saw museums, rode on a recreation of a viking ship, went fishing. They did it all.

"There is something else very special I could show you," Astrid offered.

"What's that?" Mary almost shouted.

"My house."

Indeed she lived in a cabin over looking a small lake.

"Very nice," Noah marveled.

She gave an 'it's alright' shrug. After a lovely dinner and a show of the northern lights outside the window Mary dozed off on the couch.

"You know," Astrid teased, "you took the gag well last night."

"I have my ... kinks," Noah blushed.

"Let's unpack that shall we. I've got ropes up in my bedroom."

"I might be falling in love with you."

"Then I'd better keep going."

The next morning the two boarded their car on the train. It had been a very pleasurable night for the two adults. Mary, waking alone, joined them. She never knew what was going on and never would. Both the Moores were sad to say goodbye to her as their tour continued. There was a knock on the cabin door.

"Room for one more?"

"Elsa!" Mary shouted.

"What brings you here?" Noah asked, blushing.

"I've been given permission to be your personal guide for the rest of the trip."

"Oh really?"

"I told you, I'm going to keep going. I think the three of us are going to get very close on this trip."

"Well then, welcome aboard."

The smile and twinkle of lust in his eye told her she was getting her family before this trip was through.


12