Display of Generosity [Bleach]

Story Info
You, a lowly member of Squad 2, are now Sui-Feng's pet.
2.2k words
4.88
1.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenkles
Jenkles
40 Followers

The night was clear and the moon was full, and it was in your eyes as you stood at the top of the stone steps that glowed eerily in the half-light. You were used to it by now, though. Ever since you'd graduated from the Shin'ō Academy and been picked for the Second Division, you'd been picked almost every night for guard duty. Sometimes your comrades would exit and enter with a friendly greeting or goodbye (you'd swear that the creepy Onmitsukidō guys could make their way right past you without you ever noticing), but your job was to look out for interlopers, and otherwise to maintain a stony silence, protecting the dignity of the Second Division, so you weren't allowed to ever speak a word in reply.

There were eyes watching in the dark, after all.

It was ironic, really -- one of the main draws of your division was its headquarters. Renovated with heated floors, automatic doors, a hot spring... completely at odds with Squad Two's ruthless reputation, and something you fervently wished you could spend your nights enjoying more often. Stuck out here in the cold and the dark... you felt more like one of those Eleventh brutes, who you were fairly certain had no concept of indoor plumbing. The sense of injustice stung you, but you were a member of the Second Division, stone-cold killers all. You were above such things.

The wind picked up, and you suppressed a shiver. By the Soul King, but it was cold tonight. Any hint of weakness would be observed and reported back, and you really didn't want that to happen. Who knows what the Captain would do...

"You're a failure as a guard," came the Captain's voice from behind you. Fuck.

"Anyone with their ears open could have heard me coming," said Captain Sui-Feng, head of the Second Division, her voice clipped and curt. She wasn't pleased. You weren't really sure if she ever was pleased. "All these nights on guard duty, and you've learned nothing."

You dropped to one knee, not daring to face her and turn your back on the entrance without permission -- you'd learned that only made her angrier. "Captain, forgive my-"

"Silence. Failures do not speak. Failures are not forgiven." You heard the sound of a sword being unsheathed, the slightly curved blade sliding smoothly from its scabbard. "I don't tolerate failure in my underlings. Perhaps it would be a mercy..."

You bowed your head, waiting for the stroke to come.

"Turn around and face me," she ordered, and you obeyed hastily, spinning on your knee. Her slate-grey eyes narrowed in disdain as you met her gaze. She wasn't dressed in the bulky white jacket reserved for captains. She wasn't even dressed in her black Soul Reaper robe. Instead, she wore only her uniform as Supreme Commander of the Onmitsukidō -- black, backless, sleeveless, and entirely impractical for such a chilly night.

"Perhaps you can earn some small measure of forgiveness," she said with the tiniest smirk. "Give me your best tonight, and perhaps, perhaps I will overlook your poor performance in other areas."

Gulp. This was why she'd picked you for guard duty: easy access and secrecy. Whenever the whim struck her, she could approach you in the dark, make you do whatever she wanted. Tonight would be no different.

"Yes, Captain," you murmured, rising from your knee and standing before her.

"My quarters," she said, grabbing you by the shoulder and flash-stepping you, faster than thought, into her chamber. Uniquely among the headquarters' rooms, only the Captain's quarters remained unrenovated and spartan. Maybe she preferred her living conditions as harsh and frigid as she was, but as she tossed you onto the bedroll and straddled your hips, it became the least of your concerns.

"Undress me," she ordered, the smirk having grown to maturity.

You sat up, eager to obey. Gently pulling the collar over her head, careful not to disturb her hair, carefully peeling the dress down her front and exposing her chest. A sliver of moonlight entered through the window, turning her skin luminous as she bathed in its glow.

Despite her demeanour, the Captain was a beautiful woman, her angular face framed by black hair in a wolf cut. Her petite body bore the marks of a hundred battles but was no less gorgeous for it, reminding you of a blade -- slim, taut, and supremely deadly. Her breasts were perfect things crowned by little pink nipples, and you admired them as you reverently undid her waist sash, leaving her in silken elbow gloves, a tiny white g-string thong which she insisted was a traditional part of her uniform, and a smile that a cat might have smiled when it spotted a helpless mouse.

"Leave the gloves tonight," she smirked, standing up so you could take off her underwear. As your hands went to her slim hips, she slapped them away lightly.

"With your teeth," she said. Obeying, you leaned in close, her familiar scent enveloping you as you went through the procedure -- first pulling one side down her hip, then the other, then gently, gently hooking your teeth over the top and pulling the centre down her legs, stealing a quick glance at her dripping slit before sliding the whole thing down her legs so she could step out of them. Her foot went under your chin, forcing you to look back up into her eyes.

"Lick," she said, putting that foot behind your head and pulling you in as you began to please your Captain. She was tangy, salty, wonderful as you closed your eyes and marinated in her hot juices.

"Yesssss," she hissed as she performed the delicate art of balancing on one leg as her pussy was eaten. "I've been waiting for this." It was usually better to keep going while she monologued during sex.

"It's so stressful being a Captain," she began her usual speech. "Worse still to be the head of the Onmitsukidō, hmmmm," here she hummed as a flick of your tongue against her inner walls distracted her for a moment. "That's your job, to relieve my stress. That's why I picked you from the Academy... right there, right there. Some talentless weakling not worth my time." Her hips thrusted insistently against your face, so you angled yourself so her throbbing clit dragged against your tongue more, rewarding you with another small grunt of pleasure from the Captain's lips.

"Except to relieve my stress," she purred, positioning herself more vertically so she could put more of her weight directly onto your face. "A tongue, fingers, a penis... you're not a Soul Reaper, you're a sex toy with a pulse. And you're all mine," she said as she smothered you with her scent, voice subtly trembling as she got closer and closer to her initial release. Her playful veneer dropped now; her eyes bored into yours as she rode your face, tongue poking into her, upper lip sucking lightly at her clit.

"And you'll never tell anyone," Sui-Feng muttered quietly as her eyes crossed with the pleasure. "And you'll fuck me whenever. I. Want. It." She punctuated her last four words with pumps of her hips, fucking herself with your tongue, bringing down a hand to frantically rub herself as she began to blush.

With your tongue as deep inside as you could get it, she orgasmed hard, her eyes squeezed shut, her pussy getting even creamier as she bit back her cries, unwilling to degrade herself so in front of her minion, who was so busy trying to swallow enough of her juices to breathe. By the Soul King, she was beautiful as she came, sweating slightly, the moonbeams making her look ethereal atop you, regaining her composure as she opened her eyes and looked back down into yours.

"Ready for another?" she asked, describing a small circle with her hips, forcing your head to follow.

"Mm-hmm," you affirmed.

"Don't mumble into my vagina," she smirked, regaining her confidence. "Lay down flat. Get naked, I want that big thing nice and hard for me."

You obeyed hastily, throwing off your uniform with wild abandon, no longer caring about the cold air. Soon, you were slightly more naked than she as each of you shamelessly admired the other's body. She, stood over you, ready to claim your hips as her throne. You, laid under her, your throbbing dick promising so much pleasure.

"Get ready," she said, as much to herself as to you, as she began to lower herself, bending with her knees. When yours met hers, she looked you in the eye as she fumbled with your penis, getting it roughly into position before swiftly going all the way in one go, her hips slamming down onto yours as both your mouths opened in a silent chorus of ecstasy. She fit like a glove around you, just on the verge of too tight -- conversely, you were only a hair under too big for her. She gently ground against you for a few moments, her pelvic muscles squeezing experimentally -- even now, it took time to get used to the sensation of so much inside her. Not pain, not discomfort, just total fullness.

"Yes," she whispered faintly to nobody in particular. You took this as permission to start moving, cradling her slim hips and moving against her. Even though you knew she could move a thousand times faster than you could see and, without exaggeration, rip you in half effortlessly, in moments like this, she seemed... vulnerable. Fragile, almost, a porcelain doll. The soft (or least hard) side of Captain Sui-Feng, possibly the scariest person in Soul Society, laid bare before you, something not even her Lieutenant or fellow Captains would ever be allowed to see. So even though she lorded over you, degraded you, threatened you, used you shamelessly, you wouldn't break her. There was something akin to tenderness, maybe, in the way both of you moved together.

You dared to sit up as she rode you, her chest against yours, your hearts beating in primordial unison as she gradually regained her composure, becoming defter and bolder, and you moving in harmony, adjusting to her tempo, the sounds of skin on sweaty skin filling her room, along with her humming moans (she didn't like it when you got vocal) as she attempted to keep her voice down. Your lap was soaked in her juices as your hands involuntarily slipped from her hips to her butt, two perfect round handfuls of pure muscle that contracted and relaxed as she angled her hips, trying to get you to repeat a stroke into some particularly good spot or other, rewarding you with a moan and a squeeze, before you separated a little up top, looking into each others' eyes in mutual understanding of just how close you were.

"So deep," she whispered into the cold night as you clung to her hot body, her forehead against yours as you met her thrusts.

"Soon," you warned her, her sweet breath tickling your face. She felt exquisite, like her pussy was made for you. With a pang of shame, you realised that you hoped she felt the same way.

"Now," she breathed into your face as her jaw slackened and her eyes rolled back, "Come, come, come, come-"

She interrupted herself, utterly shocking you by throwing her arms around your shoulders and pulling you into a deep, passionate kiss as you emptied yourself into the Captain's supreme tightness. She moaned wantonly into your mouth, her tongue amateurishly sliding against yours as the waves of orgasm crashed against you both, clinging to each other, afloat in an endless ocean of lust.

Eventually she pulled away to let you catch your breath, then got up off you entirely, your erection waning as a thin filament of your mixed juices, connecting your sexes, snapped. She stood entirely unconcerned by her nudity, looking down at you, who were becoming acutely aware that the night was even colder for sweaty, wet people.

"Not a word," she said flatly. You nodded, panting for breath. She responded with a nod of her own, the slightest of nods.

"The entrance needs guarding. Get to it."

You took this last opportunity to ogle her, the flawless svelte body, now so sweaty and sticky and flushed, the dishevelled hair, the gaze that was full of disdain, and contempt, and... and something a little more now. Perhaps.

"Yes, Captain," you said.


The night was quieter now, just you and the moon. You were sure there were Onmitsukidō members sneaking invisibly past you to commit deeds that would make you shudder, but for once you didn't care. For all that you were supposed to be a stoic sentry, you allowed a little smile all for yourself. You didn't show it on your face, of course. There were eyes watching in the dark, after all.

Somewhere nearby, a cat's eyes opened, glowing amber in the shadows.


Another short story, another inexcusable delay. I hope you will find it in your hearts to forgive me, and also for the second person POV (no I'm not stopping it). All criticisms, corrections and praises are welcome. Thanks for reading!


Jenkles
Jenkles
40 Followers