All Comments on 'Display Wife Ch. 02'

by R_Peterson

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good theme but 100% unreallistic

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Where is this window ;)

Fantasy! Love it! I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What direction

will this be going ? In reality, legal aspects are to be taken into account, in a story it's easy to neglect them for the sake of the story. But where will this end ? Will they still be married in 6 months time ? She seems to like some "risk" very much, too much for my liking. The step to fucking around on Mark is nearing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Max is planning to manipulate Mark to get into

her pans and I dont like that part. Her eye movements would have given her away long ago as someone was carefully watching her. I am not at all sure the pay for this job would be worth the risk of her appearing in public nude. It would be a tragic ending to the story to have the wife turned into a prostitute and not worth considering.

docBluedocBlueabout 16 years ago
Great next chapter!

But I'm not sure I'm reading what the other commentors are reading? I don't see anywhere that Morgan is 'fooling' around or about to end up with ole Sam, who reminds me of Mr.Crabs on Sponge Bob! I see a woman liking her erotic exhibition and loving to tease her husband. This was a great chapter. The scene with Morgan displaying her ass-ets in the window was very erotic. I for one will reserve judgement about Morgan as each chapter unfolds. I'm not about to guess this author's intentions. So, keep those chapters coming (so to speak)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice development

Can't wait what gets into her next ;)

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 16 years ago
Ratcheting up the tension

Good defense by Doc against the moralists, but the direction does seem to tilt toward some action. That's okay, I think it's a great story either way. There was one thing that got me though: "...his penis rose..." Penis? Way clinical. But clinical while performing an action. Almost as if his penis had been sitting on the couch in a smoking jacket, then rose to answer the door. Interesting mental image in the middle of a scene... Overall, though, fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
strange

what different people read in the same story. Wilson and Doc, the Ano & Belgium comments are not from "moralists", we also reserve judgement on the wife. We did not say she was fooling around or intended to. We just expressed concern about the further developments. You cannot deny that she is allways very much aroused afterwards and since he likes it, the next step will always seem easier. It may have started as a help for the husband to secure his job, but where will it end ? Manipulated into more ? You're right, we will have to see in the next chapters but I/we don't have to like such development. In my/our minds it's a dangerous path and not worth taking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Analyze This!

Good Grief Literotica Commentators! Do we have to analyze and predict where these stories are going before we can enjoy them? This series is original, thoughtful and creative. The writer has come up with a very novel way to explore the wife's exhibisionistic streak and her husband's joy in showing her off. The viewers in the story get a nice look and we get to enjoy the whole episode.

R.Peterson-keep up the good work, we appreciate it. Perhaps a bit more actual sex.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** HOT!

That is soooooooo sexy!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I read the concerns of several comments!

They never occured to me so I am not going to judge the direction the story will take. I did have some concern about what Sam may do or attempt to do. However, Sam appears to be a businessman that would not risk doing anything that would result in a loss of sales.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
What

What an absolutely , insanely, stupid story. Why?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous