Displaying Ownership

Story Info
Playing with a Korean woman's fears of exposure.
3.9k words
4.37
26k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Tits out'

Katherine always got a thrill at the quick obedience of her former girlfriend. Her hands flew to unzip her bodice and pulled the material apart, framing her lovely breasts. They weren't large but so very delectable. A stranger may have thought the Korean girl was unaffected by her partial nudity but Katherine could see the little tells that screamed of Soo-Lee's fright. A small intake of breath, a furtive sideways look scanning the room; yes, poor Soo-Lee was obedient but frightened.

One of the things that had drawn Katherine to Soo-Lee was her shyness and timidity. Like a little mouse, she seemed never comfortable around others, always worrying about how they perceive her. Naive in the ways of love she had been easily won over by Katherine's charms. It had been so fun to slowly seduce her bit by bit into becoming a lesbian, fighting against her upbringing. Teaching her how to use her body to please Katherine, teaching her how to get pleasure from her own. Schooling her in various acts of submission and exhibitionism, using her desire to please others to mold her into the girl Katherine wanted to play with.

Sadly, Katherine had pushed it too far one day. Locking Soo-Lee on the balcony until she peed her pants had been so much fun, watching her frantically scratch on the door and beg for Katherine to let her in. Katherine had promised she would open the door, if Soo-Lee did various things; bark like a dog, bare her breasts, masturbate to orgasm, lick the windows in the shape of a heart... Soo-Lee had become more and more frantic as her urge to urinate had gotten stronger, so eager to obey to earn respite only to be cruelly deceived each time by Katherine, laughing and playing with her pussy behind the window. Finally, beginning to sob she had squatted in a corner and peed her pants. Katherine orgasmed from the look on poor Soo-Lee's face as a puddle began to form at her feet. Then again when she made the Korean girl lick her pussy before letting her shower and change.

Soo-Lee had spent so long in the shower, crying while she scrubbed at her skin under the hot water. Katherine had joined her, soothing her, telling she was a good girl, but Soo-Lee had been pushed too far. When she calmed down, she hesitantly told Katherine that she was breaking up with her.

Katherine just smiled. She had known this day would come; all her previous girlfriends had given her similar speeches. Maybe there was something wrong with her that made her want to damage the things she loved, to revel in their pain and suffering. She then showed Soo-Lee the file, it was not complete of course but Katherine had been surreptitiously filming many of the things her and Soo-Lee had done together. Once she had started blindfolding Soo-Lee she had been able to film her in so many dirty acts without her knowledge. Even just pictures of the two kissing in public or holding hands would be scandalous to Soo-Lee's parents back home in Korea.

She made Soo-Lee look at every picture, watch every movie. Watched her blush crimson with each new perverted act being displayed. Watched her face sadden as she realized how Katherine had misused the trust, she had shown her. Watched her droop in her chair as Soo-Lee realized she no longer had the power to say no to Katherine. There had been no need to make the threat explicit, Katherine had simply pointed at the ground and Soo-Lee had slide off the chair onto her knees. Katherine spread her legs and the Korean girl began to tongue her, sobbing gently as she gave Katherine orgasm after orgasm.

Katherine was better as an owner than she had as a girlfriend. Maybe she understood the gravity of removing Soo-Lee's ability to say no, there was no longer a safety valve if she went too far again. She had realized it was Soo-Lee's shyness and modesty which made her so fun to play with, so fun to slowly make her give up each part of her pride. Katherine knew if she pushed too far, too fast she risked breaking Soo-Lee's spirit, destroying that desire to disobey that made it so thrilling to watch her submit. She had other girlfriends and one-night stands that she used to excise the demons inside her, doing the things her mind thought of but Soo-Lee wasn't ready for, yet.

No longer was there a need to cajole or entice Soo-Lee into trying new sex acts, commands and punishments could now be dealt out, her orgasms could be controlled and given only as rewards. Katherine used this to set up a careful regimented training plan, each new submission by Soo-Lee was praised but then more was demanded from her. The camera was always present documenting Soo-Lee's shame.

The training had paid off, Soo-Lee bared her tits for Katherine at her command in the empty restaurant, this was a private room but Soo-Lee didn't know that.

'Strip'

With a whimper, Soo-Lee slipped her dress off her shoulders and pushed it down to the floor, stepping out of it daintily. It revealed she was wearing no panties to match with her missing bra, Katherine liked for Soo-Lee to always be ready to be toyed with. Her breathing accelerated more but she was still so obedient, faint red marks across her bottom remained from her punishment the day before. She hadn't earned them for disobedience, no... disobedience had stopped long ago but for failing to convince Katherine of her sincerity when begging to serve her.

Katherine held out one foot imperiously and glanced downwards. Instantly, Soo-Lee fell to her knees and began obediently kissing Katherine's shoe.

'How long has it been since I allowed you to orgasm, little one?'

'This slut was permitted to orgasm two weeks ago by her kind owner.'

'Tell me how you earned such a privilege?'

'This slut earned the highest marks in its class, Miss Katherine.'

'Was it worth all that studying, little one?'

'Yes Miss Katherine, this slut felt so good humping its whorish cunt against your glorious foot until it orgasmed in submission to you.'

Katherine loved these moments. Listening to the modest Soo-Lee talk in such a manner, making her recite the things Katherine had made her do. Each dirty word brought a little blush to Soo-Lee's cheeks as she sullied her mouth for Katherine's pleasure. The breathless, shy manner in which she said each word was so incongruous with the words themselves. Usually, she would be humping her swollen cunt against Katherine's foot becoming more and more lost in pleasure as Katherine interrogated her.

'I know that cunt of yours is hungry again, my little Soo-Lee. Lucky for you, your owner is going to be kind this afternoon and allow you to earn your slutty cunt an orgasm.'

'Oh thank you Miss Katherine. Your slut will be obedient and serve you faithfully. This slut's body is your fucktoy to use as you wish, Miss.'

'I know little one. You tried to hide it but I found the secret slut hiding inside of you.'

'Now, I have decided that you are such a well trained slut that I should show you off to some of my friends. I want to impress them with how wonderful a fucktoy you are. Now I know you won't disappoint me little one, but you may refuse this. If you aren't ready then we can do this at another time, but no orgasm for you and I will be shamed in front of my friends so I will be very cross with my ungrateful slut.'

The kisses against Katherine's shoes had slowed as she spoke, her words falling upon Soo-Lee's ears like thunder. To the shy Korean girl being exposed to others was her greatest fear, she could be the perfect slut for Katherine in private but was she even capable of taking this next step?

Soo-Lee raised her head slightly. She took in the details of the room that she had previously ignored. Tables were set up in a square around a center table which had a traditional Chinese restaurant's spinning serving tray inset. There were place settings for 20 people on the tables.

Soo-Lee breathed deeply, panting as her mind raced, already picturing what Katherine was asking of her.

'This slut is obedient Miss Katherine. This slut want to be good fucktoy and showed off to Miss Katherine's friends. This slut want to earn orgasm through obedience, Miss.' The words sounded like they were being wretched off her soul, at any other time she would be punished for how unconvincing they sounded but Katherine knew that such a great sacrifice as Soo-Lee was making, laying her pride bare for Katherine shouldn't be nit-picked.

'Good slut, now let us get you in position before the guests start to arrive. Quickly now.'

Katherine helped Soo-Lee into position on the centre table, kneeling on the spinning tray. Katherine gave it a shove, spinning Soo-Lee around, exposing every side of her as she spun. She raised the slipper she used on Soo-Lee's bottom when she was just a little disobedient to her lips.

'Kiss the tool that trained you to be an obedient fucktoy.'

'Yes Miss Katherine' Soo-Lee covered the slipper with kisses.

Katherine clicked a button on the remote she held in one hand. Two of the projector screens in the room turned on, displaying pictures of Soo-Lee's mother and father, beaming in pride towards the camera.

'Beg me to dishonor you in front of your parents, little one.'

Soo-Lee swallowed and hesitated. Which earned her a quick strike across her ass with the slipper.

'Beg, slut'

'Please allow me to dishonor my parents for your pleasure, Miss Katherine. Let me show my parents what a filthy slut I am for you, Miss. Let me orgasm in shame as they watch over me, Miss. My family pride is meaningless to this slutty bitch, Miss.'

'Very good, little one.'

Katherine attached the slipper to the tray, at the height of Soo-Lee's cunt which was now beginning to moisten.

'Position 2, little one. You will hump your slipper while my friends watch you and talk about you. You will speak only when spoken to. You will not move your hands from behind your neck. You will not orgasm until I give you permission. Be the perfect fuck slave I trained and you will have your orgasm, disappoint me anyway and my friends will see how I treat disobedient slave girls. I'm sure they would rather see me punish your delectable bottom with a cane instead of watching your slutty cunt orgasm.'

'Yes Miss Katherine. This slut will be the perfect fuck slave for you Miss.'

'Very good, little one. I'm so proud of your obedience. Since you are behaving so well I will be kind and allow you to wear a blindfold so you don't have to see them as you behave like a dirty slut'

'Oh thank you Miss. This slut is so grateful for your kindness. This slut will be especially obedient to please you Miss.'

Soo-Lee laced her fingers behind her neck, stretched her elbows out as far as she could. She straightened her back and neck, spreading her legs. She knew this showed off all her shameful areas, highlighted them, drew the eyes to her tits and cunt and asshole. She was a piece of fuck flesh when she was displayed like this. Soo-Lee blushed even more, but she held her position as she had been trained to. Her slutty cunt rested against the slipper, ready to hump on command.

Soo-Lee murmured shy thanks as Katherine blindfolded her.

'Begin humping slut while I welcome the guests. Recite your rules out loud while they come in.'

Soo-Lee began to hump her pussy against the slipper. Slowly at first while she adjusted her knees slightly to position her pussy in the right spot, then speeding up to her normal pace. She seemed more at ease in this familiar position, teasing her cunt to make herself more obedient to her owner.

She began to speak her rules allowed. She had them memorized, they had been drilled into her brain by repeated punishment for any mistakes. Before each one there was a slight pause as if she was willing herself to say the phrase, forcing herself to reveal another part of her submission to the onlookers.

Katherine walked over to the large entrance doors and opened them noisily. It opened into another empty room, with a table covered with various coffee, tea and water cups. It had been expensive to rent both rooms but her little Soo-Lee was worth it and she didn't want to risk exposing her to the restaurant employees.

She clicked a button on the remote and the pre-recorded sound of people entering the hall, talking among themselves and scraping the chairs began to play. Soo-Lee hadn't seen the speakers hidden under the long tablecloths. While this was going on, Katherine spread the cups around the tables, dumping out most of the liquid to simulate the remains of a group of people having drinks while they talked and enjoyed the sight of a beautiful Korean girl humiliate herself for their pleasure.

She listened to Soo-Lee reciting her rules, faithfully to the letter while she added lipstick marks to the cups, a few spills here and there, crumpled napkins and a couple person items that appeared to have been forgotten. She was sure Soo-Lee would recognize the scarf of her favorite professor and the hair band of one of her friends, among others. Finished, she padlocked the doors from the inside, no interruptions would occur to this wonderful time with her pet.

Katherine was already aroused by imagining what was going on in Soo-Lee's mind, humping her slutty cunt on display for 20 people. Soo-Lee reached the end of her 50 rules and began again after a pause. Katherine interrupted her as she brought the background noise to a halt.

'That is enough slut. Now I would like to thank you all for coming to witness my little slut's first exhibition. You may have all known her as quiet, modest Soo-Lee but you can now plainly see that this naked, shameless bitch humping her dirty cunt in front of you is a complete slut. On the walls you can see her parents who failed to raise her correctly, they thought she was a good girl but she came to America and quickly became slave to her dirty thoughts and wet pussy. Soo-Lee loves performing in front of you and in front of her parents. Isn't that right slut?'

'Yes Miss Katherine. This slut loves being on display. This slut showing her filthy cunt and whorish body for all to see. This slut wants to earn an orgasm in front of her parents so they can share her shame.'

To Katherine's ear the hesitancy and insincerity of Soo-Lee's voice was evident but to someone who didn't know her, they might be fooled. The precious girl was trying so hard to please Katherine.

'Now so everyone can get a good look at this slut's body, I will spin her around a few times.' Katherine spun Soo-Lee around slowly three times, showing every part of her body to the room.

'Notice the small but very nicely shaped tits. She loves to have them clamped while she humps away but I wanted to show off her big nipples, so fun to punish and play with. See the shaved cunt humping away like a bitch in heat, I've stretched it out a bit but it was virginal when I met her and it still is as tight as a drum. Her asshole is normally plugged but I wanted you see to see the cute change in color, so adorable.'

'Show them your tongue girl. It is so talented that I have missed class in the past due to being unable to tell her to stop licking me. I love yanking her hair and using it as a makeshift leash when I fuck her like a dog on all fours. She has such cute eyes, which you can't see because my little slut is still a little shy, but they show her humiliation beautifully when I play with her. I like athletic women so my slut has exercised and dieted under my command until she has the amazing body you see before you, I can tell that most of you would love to have this piece of fuckmeat in your bed tonight. Maybe in the future...'

'Although she does still need a little training, I am so proud to own such a wonderful slave.'

Katherine watched Soo-Lee closely as she spoke to the empty room. The blush began to form as she detailed each body part, discussing Soo-Lee like she was a piece of meat. Her words of praise made Soo-Lee stiffen her back in pride as she preened in front of her imagined audience.

'Now a slut like this doesn't just happen. It takes a lot of time and patience and I would like to show you all the journey I have taken along with this Korean girl.'

Katherine began to play a selection of clips from her library. Starting from when Soo-Lee and her just met, laughing and talking as friends. Then some intimate moments as girlfriends, focusing on clips with a lot of audio content. Then some surreptitiously filmed moments, Soo-Lee moaning with pleasure as Katherine spanked her, Soo-Lee agreeing to streak across the park, Soo-Lee begging Katherine to give her clothes back as she ran away with them. Then the training began, Soo-Lee learning how to speak like a slut, Soo-Lee begging for orgasms, Soo-Lee screaming under the whip and the cane, Soo-Lee receiving her first golden shower. It took a while, Katherine had spent so much time training Soo-Lee, taking her from a shy girl to an obedient slut willing to expose herself in front of 20 unknown strangers.

All this time, Soo-Lee obediently humped her cunt against the slipper. She was moving faster now, as if trying to drown out the humiliation streaming through her ears with the feeling of pleasure from her cunt.

'Now I hope you will excuse me but after seeing that I just need to have a little session with my slut's tongue.' Katherine climbed up on the table in front of Soo-Lee.

'Beg in front of my friends' slut.'

'Please allow this slut the great honor of licking your wonderful pussy Miss Katherine. This slut's tongue longs to taste your flavor. This slut dreams only of serving you faithfully, Miss Katherine.'

'Very well slut, lick'

Katherine just enjoyed her slut's tongue, thinking of what Soo-Lee was seeing behind her blindfold made the orgasms the best in a while.

'Enough slut. Everyone can already see how addicted to my pussy you are.'

'Thank you for allowing me to taste you Miss. I hope all your friends know just how much I worship you, Miss. This slut's body and mind belongs to you, Miss Katherine.'

'Now everyone, it has been two weeks since I allowed this slut's hungry cunt an orgasm. Does everyone think she should be allowed to orgasm in front of you or would you prefer to see me cane her?'

Katherine played the audio clip, the sounds emanating from the speakers surrounding Soo-Lee.

'Do you agree this shameful slut should be allowed to orgasm?'

Soo-Lee heard general murmuring in agreement, she stiffened in shock as she recognized her favorite professor's voice saying 'I disagree'. Another little shudder passed across her body when she heard her friend's voice saying 'I don't think she earned it.' Katherine was glad her time combing through lecture recordings and old clips of friends had paid off.

'Now I see there is some disagreement but the majority seems to be in favor of allowing this slut to dishonor herself in front of you and her parents.'

'Thank the kind people slut.'

'Thank you for your kindness, my superiors. This lowly slut thanks you for giving her the chance to show her complete submission to Miss Katherine. Under your eyes and my parents, this slut will disgrace her family pride for your amusement.'

'Very well, orgasm slut.'

Soo-Lee gave a pitiful moan, jerking against the slipper. She struggled to maintain her position as the orgasm rippled through her body, heightened by the many watchful eyes she imagined watching her. She finally slumped against the slipper, lifeless, wrung out sexually and emotionally.

'Rest position slut.' Soo-Lee slumped down to the table, thankful of the ability to rest, no longer needing to be obedient to her demanding owner.

'As you can see my slut had a long day. Let's have a round of applause for her slutty performance. I'm sure none of you will ever see her as a shy, modest girl again.'

A little shudder moved across Soo-Lee's body as she heard the applause with a few cat-calls. Her mind was still active, still taking in everything she heard. Making memories that she would always remember whenever she tried to regain her pride, to be anything other than Katherine's slut.

12