Displaying Ownership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Now I only booked this room for another 10 minutes so please leave quickly and quietly. Make sure to take all your belongings with you. Contact me later if you would like a private performance with this delicious slut.'

Katherine went to Soo-Lee and stroked her hair. Murmuring words of praise over the sound of people departing. After several moments she took off Soo-Lee's blindfold.

'You did well my pet. Everyone loved you.'

'Thank you, Miss Katherine. I tried so hard to please you but this slut can only try to measure up to your perfection.'

'Hush my little one. Hurry up and put your clothes on if you don't want all the servers to see you like this. But first lick all your slutty juices off your slipper. I am going to be using it on you tonight as we go over several mistakes you made, little slut.'

Katherine rose, obviously picking up the personal effects she had placed around the room. She knew Soo-Lee was watching her, the blush was back on Soo-Lee's face as she recognized the scarf that Katherine was holding. She hadn't imagined that voice, her professor had seen her behave like the lowliest of sluts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, Soo-Lee humped her cunt against Katherine's leg while Katherine read her the text messages she was supposedly getting about her performance.

'Ooh this one wants to know if your asshole is up for grabs. She says she has a big white strapon that she wants to ram into it.'

Soo-Lee sobbed a little at the thought.

'Hush slut, I want to keep your asshole nice and tight for now. She'll have to wait.'

'Hmmm, this one really wants to spank you. Something about how she loves punishing students after having to put up with them misbehaving so much.'

'Yes, I think that is possible. You can always use more punishment on that shameful ass of yours.'

'If it pleases you Miss Katherine.' Soo-Lee seemed resigned that she was going to be a toy for the professor she had always looked up to. How was she ever going to sit in her class again without remembering being displayed like a slut in front of her and all the others?

'What will please me is your slutty tongue giving me orgasms.'

'Yes Miss Katherine. Thank you for your kindness today. This slut is grateful for being owned by you.'

12