All Comments on 'Disposable Hero Ch. 05'

by Bokhun

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BokhunBokhunover 5 years agoAuthor
Planning to finish

I have spent the past few years fixing things IRL so that I can finish this story. This will be made into a graphic novel, I'm interviewing people to do all the drawing, I just don't have enough time to draw as well as everything else on my table. If the novel does well, I'll animate it into 45-minute segments.

Would you like to see this animated? Would you by or recommend it to a friend?

KJay15KJay15over 5 years ago
Was this finished?

It was more like reading a draft of the story than a finished chapter.

BokhunBokhunover 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 5 has one more part

Thank you for the comment, I write this in smaller parts so the when they are drawn it is easier to reference.

Chapter 5 will have one more part. Is that what you were talking about or did I miss something?

Thank you for the comment

Bokhun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story... horrible grammar.

I have enjoyed this series up to this point. But you lost me on page one. The grammar is bad. You swap from present tense to future tense. You drop names out of paragraphs making it hard to track what characters you are talking about. You swap from first person to third person. It has gotten worse as the series goes on. It’s to the point that I am correcting it in my head and not following the story. What happened to your editors?? Just because you are planning this as a graphic novel does not mean you can throw proper grammar out the window. This has great potential. But you need to clean it up.

Insidious_Fate

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBokhun@Bokhun
Disposable Hero Chapter 1 2/19/15 Disposable Hero Part 2 Chapter 1 2/25/15 Disposable Hero Part 3 Chapter 1 03/14/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 4 sent 3/17/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 5 3/21/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 6 3/27/15 Disposable Hero Chapter ...